Football
Sponsored by

Prediction on the pumpers

19,958 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JettRink
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbearinARK said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

This phenomenon occurred during the Morris and Steal years as well.

Watch it happen.

Gust
Just checking in. Gust? Gust?? Bueller?

I'm pretty sure it's hard for someone to defend themselves when they've been banned.
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Baylor Football is right where the leadership of Baylor wants it to be. Mission Accomplished. Life is good.

Sic 'EM Bears! Beat the Commodores!
Look at you, posting in a necro thread under a second screen name.

Necro? I was not the one who bumped the thread. My post was a positive one. What about it offended or triggered you?
You came back to it under a different screen name after making an ass of yourself with your banned one though, it's amusing.
MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ said:

BUbearinARK said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

Watch it happen.

Gust

I'm pretty sure it's hard for someone to defend themselves when they've been banned.
Problem is Gust aka Wacko was never known to take a defensible position.
BUbearinARK
ColomboLQ said:

BUbearinARK said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust

Awwww. Didn't mean to make light of the poor defenseless banned. God rest his account.
Ok, I'm lying. I happened across this jewel and had a laugh. #predictable
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Baylor Football is right where the leadership of Baylor wants it to be. Mission Accomplished. Life is good.

Necro? I was not the one who bumped the thread. My post was a positive one. What about it offended or triggered you?
You came back to it under a different screen name after making an ass of yourself with your banned one though, it's amusing.
80sBear was a good dude. He was banned for posting a picture of the Good Ship Lollipop with Shirley Temple steering the ship. RD2WINAGNBEAR86 took his place. If you have a problem with that, you can go pack sand!

Have a great night Milli.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

80sBear was a good dude. He was banned for posting a picture of the Good Ship Lollipop with Shirley Temple steering the ship. RD2WINAGNBEAR86 took his place. If you have a problem with that, you can go pack sand!

It's fun seeing you never learn your lesson, nor keep your word, you just troll your days away under new screen names, upset that Baylor has moved on without your alternate narrative and reality.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It's fun seeing you never learn your lesson, nor keep your word, you just troll your days away under new screen names, upset that Baylor has moved on without your alternate narrative and reality.

My lesson? My word? I am very happy for Baylor Football fans that we are in a bowl game. I always root for Baylor in both academia and the sports that we participate in. I simply disconnected with BAYLOR when they decided to no longer tell the truth. It is really not that complicated.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

My lesson? My word? I am very happy for Baylor Football fans that we are in a bowl game. I always root for Baylor in both academia and the sports that we participate in. I simply disconnected with BAYLOR when they decided to no longer tell the truth. It is really not that complicated.
You swore you were done with Baylor football and were leaving never to post again, not even a ban can keep you away.

You swore Baylor would never win again, yet here they are marching into a good bowl and with a bright recruiting future ahead.

You're such a self-deluded headcase you can't even keep track of your own narrative.

But you're not going to jump on the bandwagon now and pretend you're part of this fan base, the bridge is burnt, so own the bed you made and lie in it.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You swore you were done with Baylor football and were leaving never to post again, not even a ban can keep you away.

You swore Baylor would never win again, yet here they are marching into a good bowl and with a bright recruiting future ahead.

You're such a self-deluded headcase you can't even keep track of your own narrative.

But you're not going to jump on the bandwagon now and pretend you're part of this fan base, the bridge is burnt, so own the bed you made and lie in it.

You are mistaken, Ma'am. I never said I was leaving and never coming back. If I did, please post where I ever said such a thing. I never said Baylor would never win again. Ever. I think Baylor will win 6 or 7 wins per season and I think that is what 90 percent of Baylor fans want. I am good with that. Believe me when I tell you I am NOT jumping on the Baylor Bandwagon of mediocrity. I wish Matt Rhule the best but NO. When Baylor University once again decides to tell the truth and be honest and honorable, then I may want to condider jumping back on the "bandwagon". Until then, I am not going to participate in the national joke that Baylor has once again become. Sorry. You keep pumpin' Milli.

-- Barack Obama
EvilTroyAndAbed
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I wish Matt Rhule the best,

Quit lying. Every post whether we win or lose is a passive aggressive anti-Rhule post. You can do whatever you want, but at least be honest about it. You've been anti-Rhule this entire time. Just admit it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Quit lying. Every post whether we win or lose is a passive aggressive anti-Rhule post. You can do whatever you want, but at least be honest about it. You've been anti-Rhule this entire time. Just admit it.
If Matt Rhule wins, GREAT! If he loses, I don't care. I am sure that Matt Rhule is gonna make his $millions and Baylor Football is going to win some football games. Everybody wins! Right? I have finally gotten to the point where I no longer take Baylor Football seriously. Matt Rhule loves the kids. Matt Rhule is not a "rape enabler." He is a boy scout and saint. Life is good. All is well in BaylorLand.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You are mistaken, Ma'am. I never said I was leaving and never coming back. If I did, please post where I ever said such a thing. I never said Baylor would never win again. Ever. I think Baylor will win 6 or 7 wins per season and I think that is what 90 percent of Baylor fans want. I am good with that. Believe me when I tell you I am NOT jumping on the Baylor Bandwagon of mediocrity. I wish Matt Rhule the best but NO. When Baylor University once again decides to tell the truth and be honest and honorable, then I may want to condider jumping back on the "bandwagon". Until then, I am not going to participate in the national joke that Baylor has once again become. Sorry. You keep pumpin' Milli.
Adorbs, can't wait till this one gets banned/ you swear again you're leaving/ you come back with yet another screen name.
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If Matt Rhule wins, GREAT! If he loses, I don't care. I am sure that Matt Rhule is gonna make his $millions and Baylor Football is going to win some football games. Everybody wins! Right? I have finally gotten to the point where I no longer take Baylor Football seriously. Matt Rhule loves the kids. Matt Rhule is not a raper enabler. He is a boy scout and saint. Life is good. All is well in BaylorLand.
Caberdom is such a defeated and disgraceful mentality that you're now trying to see if you can gaslight anyone into not realizing what you are, unfortunately for you, it will only work on the handful of weak minded Cabers that you circle jerk with.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Adorbs, can't wait till this one gets banned/ you swear again you're leaving/ you come back with yet another screen name.
And why exactly am I going to get banned? Just because I am not on the Matt Rhule bandwagon? I think Matt Rhule is a very nice man. As I have told you a thousand times, none of the quagmire that Baylor has become is his fault.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

And why exactly am I going to get banned? Just because I am not on the Matt Rhule bandwagon? I think Matt Rhule is a very nice man. As I have told you a thousand times, none of the quagmire that Baylor has become is his fault.
They'll get around to it, just like your other insipid screen names, you'll keep coming back and promoting the Caber agenda until you're dead or too senile to turn on the computer, which ever comes first.
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/18155/replies/432247#432247
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
DanaDane
Ouch!
ColomboLQ
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I still don't see where he says he's never coming back. But if I missed it, please point it out.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ColomboLQ said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I still don't see where he says he's never coming back. But if I missed it, please point it out.
Yep. It is great to be loved! LOL!

-- Barack Obama
TechDawgMc
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

They'll get around to it, just like your other insipid screen names, you'll keep coming back and promoting the Caber agenda until you're dead or too senile to turn on the computer, which ever comes first.

Do you think it's possible that you could avoid turning every single thread into a pissing contest? I know there has been a lot of stupidity thrown around on here, but we're 6-6 and headed to a bowl. How about trying to be bigger than the naysayers and just LET IT GO.
MilliVanilli
TechDawgMc said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Do you think it's possible that you could avoid turning every single thread into a pissing contest? I know there has been a lot of stupidity thrown around on here, but we're 6-6 and headed to a bowl. How about trying to be bigger than the naysayers and just LET IT GO.
Talk to the Cabers, if they don't want to be called out then they need to let their agenda go.
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But a portion of said quagmire falls squarely on his predecessor, who you support implicitly, which is why no one takes your calls for integrity at Baylor seriously. If you truly cared about integrity, you wouldn't be blindly loyal to Art Briles, who -- while not the demon he's been portrayed as by some -- certainly created an environment ripe for scandal with the lack of discipline and accountability in his program.
BaylorBJM
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Lulz.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBJM said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Lulz.
Looky looky!!! If it isn't Baylor's finest example of the Christian Mission and all that is good in the world! LULZ!

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

But a portion of said quagmire falls squarely on his predecessor, who you support implicitly, which is why no one takes your calls for integrity at Baylor seriously. If you truly cared about integrity, you wouldn't be blindly loyal to Art Briles, who -- while not the demon he's been portrayed as by some -- certainly created an environment ripe for scandal with the lack of discipline and accountability in his program.
You people have made your own bed. In the end, you will reap what you have sown. I have no doubt about that.

-- Barack Obama
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You people have made your own bed. In the end, you will reap what you have sown. I have no doubt about that.
Who the hell are you people? And what have we sown?

You're a nut, dude.
BrooksBearLives
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Holy ****, you're an a s s hole
Reporter
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

to all you Briles FLUFFERS out there...............wipe your mouths off, get on board and ask for forgiveness.
Get on board? CHOO CHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! The Baylor Sunshine Train is rumbling down the tracks and Matt Rhule is the engineer! Get on while you still can.

I'd just as soon you jump and stay off, to be honest. You've made your allegiance clear, and it's to a disgraced former coach, not your university.
Yeah, yeah, I have heard it many times here. "Get out and stay out! You don't agree with me and don't think like me so I don't want you here." Blah....blah....blah.

My allegiance is to Baylor, not to the dishonest and incompetent people running it. Until they are all gone, I will not be setting foot again in McLane stadium. Plain and simple. Sounds like we got plenty of Pumpers willing to fight over my seats so supporting "the kids" should not be a problem.
It's hilarious how you think your whining never to come back is a threat, it's welcome and the sooner the better.

Well said. 80's speaks for only 7.4 % of the voters.
Reporter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If Matt Rhule wins, GREAT! If he loses, I don't care. I am sure that Matt Rhule is gonna make his $millions and Baylor Football is going to win some football games. Everybody wins! Right? I have finally gotten to the point where I no longer take Baylor Football seriously. Matt Rhule loves the kids. Matt Rhule is not a "rape enabler." He is a boy scout and saint. Life is good. All is well in BaylorLand.

7.4% of the folks who know you best concur !
BUbearinARK
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LodBaylor Football is right where the leadership of Baylor wants it to be. Mission Accomplished. Life is good.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
All I want for New Year's is a selfie of Statman from the Texas Bowl with one arm wrapped around Buddy Jones and the other wrapped around a Rocky Road ice cream cone. (Please put your wallet in your boot, Scott.)

-- Barack Obama
StatMan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

All I want for New Year's is a selfie of Statman from the Texas Bowl with one arm wrapped around Buddy Jones and the other wrapped around a Rocky Road ice cream cone. (Please put your wallet in your boot, Scott.)
How did my nickname end up in this elevated testosterone level debate? Is Jones my Buddy? BTW, I don't like Rocky Road ice cream or cone. I don't wear boots, to my wallet will be in the front pocket. Thanks for mentioning me to my 'Baylor brothers & sisters'.
BUbearinARK
StatMan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

How did my nickname end up in this elevated testosterone level debate? Is Jones my Buddy? BTW, I don't like Rocky Road ice cream or cone. I don't wear boots, to my wallet will be in the front pocket. Thanks for mentioning me to my 'Baylor brothers & sisters'.
Plus, if you have to use an entire arm to wrap around the previously mentioned cone....either it is a very small arm or a very large cone. AND, if both arms/hands are occupied, how does one then snap a selfie?

bear2be2
StatMan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

This is Statmanese for "Keep my name out your mouth."
Brian Ethridge
Staff
StatMan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Stats will be with us at the tailgate eating gumbo and enjoying all the beverages he chooses.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.