Football
Sponsored by

Spring Practice Thread

10,230 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear

RealLarryDon
Good grief. It seems like Verkedric Vaughns was just a freshman last year! Can't believe he's already a senior!!!!!
WatersSharpton2020
boognish_bear said:

I hope poster EightiesBear does not see this water balloons and ice cream tweet.
boognish_bear
WatersSharpton2020 said:

boognish_bear said:

I hope poster EightiesBear does not see this water balloons and ice cream tweet.

Haha...that was my first though too!
BellCountyBear
If he really wanted to toughen these kids up, Rhule should've handed out B.B. guns to everyone instead of water balloons!
PervertedLittleTarts
WatersSharpton2020 said:

boognish_bear said:

The next time anyone cares what AIDSBear says will be the first time
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
It certainly doesn't! Lololololool
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BellCountyBear said:

If he really wanted to toughen these kids up, Rhule should've handed out B.B. guns to everyone instead of water balloons!

That'd be copying Kansas basketball...
hodedofome
boognish_bear said:

Agree, when it comes to football I really can't think of anything better than ice cream and cookies.

It's like she reads this board and is just trolling us now.
PervertedLittleTarts
hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Agree, when it comes to football I really can't think of anything better than ice cream and cookies.

Were you under the impression that football players don't eat ice cream and cookies? Did you ever actually play football?
hodedofome
I never saw any ice cream and cookies in all that Madden I played growing up.
marco
It was there, you just had to know the cheat code.

Thanks for all the video posts guys, much appreciated.
80sBEAR
PervertedLittleTarts said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Were you under the impression that football players don't eat ice cream and cookies? Did you ever actually play football?
LOL! I held off as long as I could. Yes, PervertedLittleTarts, you are correct. Baylor Football is definitely now all about ice cream and cookies.

It's all about the kids!!!!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
boognish_bear
80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

LOL! I held off as long as I could. Yes, PervertedLittleTarts, you are correct. Baylor Football is definitely now all about ice cream and cookies.

Impressive restraint sir...you lasted 48 hours before chiming in on pure 80s bear catnip
WatersSharpton2020
boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Impressive restraint sir...you lasted 48 hours before chiming in on pure 80s bear catnip
Thank you Sir! I have definitely calmed down since I was neutered. I also stick much closer to home.
PervertedLittleTarts
WatersSharpton2020 said:

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Thank you Sir! I have definitely calmed down since I was neutered. I also stick much closer to home.

Did AIDSBear just accidentally reveal his sock? LOL
PervertedLittleTarts
80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh I bet you ate plenty cookies and ice cream while you were on the Baylor football team. After all, you had to have something to occupy your time while you were keeping the bench warm.
80sBEAR

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh I bet you ate plenty cookies and ice cream while you were on the Baylor football team. After all, you had to have something to occupy your time while you were keeping the bench warm.
"Tis better to have warmed the bench than to have warmed the testicles of my pledge brothers." Have a good evening, tough guy. I'm calling it a night.
-- Dr. David Garland
outside observer
Harrison Hands was one of Baylor's highest rated recruits in '17. I saw where he started from game 1 any reports on how he did?

And who do you guys think is the best player on the team?
PervertedLittleTarts
80sBEAR said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

"Tis better to have warmed the bench than to have warmed the testicles of my pledge brothers." Have a good evening, tough guy. I'm calling it a night.

You sound like an expert on both
GoldMind

WatersSharpton2020 said:

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Did AIDSBear just accidentally reveal his sock? LOL

Yup
Brian Ethridge
Staff
outside observer said:

Harrison Hands was one of Baylor's highest rated recruits in '17. I saw where he started from game 1 any reports on how he did?

And who do you guys think is the best player on the team?
Hand did well, but he didn't start the first game. He later started and brought a more physical style to the boundary position.

Best player is likely Jalen Hurd. He's freakish per all reports.
Wichitabear
Can't wait to watch Hurd play!
Wichitabear
Amazing, yes! Lololl
PervertedLittleTarts
boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh Jim/80sBear (AIDSBear) tried to pretend he was avoiding the ice cream reference, but he's such a moron that he slipped up and revealed that his sock is Waters Sharpton 2020. What makes it especially pathetic is that earlier he tried to use his sock to act like people on the board couldn't wait for him to comment about it. LOL

Man, that is one pitiful, attention starved dude.
80sBEAR

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh Jim/80sBear (AIDSBear) tried to pretend he was avoiding the ice cream reference, but he's such a moron that he slipped up and revealed that his sock is Waters Sharpton 2020. What makes it especially pathetic is that earlier he tried to use his sock to act like people on the board couldn't wait for him to comment about it. LOL

Good morning Sunshine. Why still so angry? You and your Buds won. You should be happy.

Yes, some months ago I wanted to see how easy it would be to sign up under an alternate screen name here. Turns out it was very easy. WatersSharpton2020 was born. He was used primarily to aggravate my friend stovepipe on the R & P Board. So there. What else you got?

Posters using multiple screen names is a huge problem here. You are one of the worst offenders. I have figured out there are probably only about five *******s that post on SicEm but they post under 40 different screen names. I hope at some point, Brian, Colt, and Ashley are able to marry one IP Address to one screen name. That would fix the problem. Not sure what such a fix would cost or be what would be involved.

Once again, not real sure why you are so angry. You and the rest of your "Buds" are welcome to continue your campaign of hate here. That is up to you. I , for one, am going to enjoy this beautiful day.

WatersSharpton2020 says adios and a special thanks to my #1 accomplice, Coach Matt Rhule, for the delightful ice cream and cookie tweets.

Jim
-- Dr. David Garland
Dia del DougO
Would Rhule have served ice cream to the Indianapolis Colts?

There must be some kind of way that promotes toughness.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
PervertedLittleTarts
80sBEAR said:

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Good morning Sunshine. Why still so angry? You and your Buds won. You should be happy.

Yes, some months ago I wanted to see how easy it would be to sign up under an alternate screen name here. Turns out it was very easy. WatersSharpton2020 was born. He was used primarily to aggravate my friend stovepipe on the R & P Board. So there. What else you got?

Posters using multiple screen names is a huge problem here. You are one of the worst offenders. I have figured out there are probably only about five *******s that post on SicEm but they post under 40 different screen names. I hope at some point, Brian, Colt, and Ashley are able to marry one IP Address to one screen name. That would fix the problem. Not sure what such a fix would cost or be what would be involved.

Once again, not real sure why you are so angry. You and the rest of your "Buds" are welcome to continue your campaign of hate here. That is up to you. I , for one, am going to enjoy this beautiful day.

WatersSharpton2020 says adios and a special thanks to my #1 accomplice, Coach Matt Rhule, for the delightful ice cream and cookie tweets.

Jim

Only someone as moronic as you would think anyone here is buying that you created a sock because you "just wanted to find out how easy it would be to sign up under an alternate screen name here."
boognish_bear
Fwiw...Super Bowl champ Philly Eagles coach Doug Pederson is a fan of ice cream for his players

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/doug-pederson-love-ice-cream-analytics-changed-eagles-article-1.3797519

PervertedLittleTarts
boognish_bear said:

Fwiw...Super Bowl champ Philly Eagles coach Doug Pederson is a fan of ice cream for his players

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/doug-pederson-love-ice-cream-analytics-changed-eagles-article-1.3797519

But AIDSBear, the expert on Big 10 football, told us that ice cream has no place in football.
LionBear
Gust Avrakotos said:

Brian Ethridge said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

bearlyafarmer said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

must have hurt tarts feelings
Your deleted post was still masterful.
thanks....tarts is pretty sensitive

It'd take someone with a lot more sand in their sack than you have to offend me
I wasn't worried if you were offended or not....I simply said that you are sensitive and likely the reason that it was deleted.

Take that any way you choose.
Nope, it was a serious thread and you can start your own for the satire.
unfortunately, I don't have a copy and I'm too tired to type all of that again.

So the sand leak from your sack is increasing? Sorry to hear that. Hope you can tape it up.

ROTFLMAO
LionBear
80sBEAR said:

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Jim

I thought you said you were never coming back? How come you came back here, Jim? What changed?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.