Football
Sponsored by

Spring Practice Thread

10,237 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by boognish_bear
Quinton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
outside observer said:

Harrison Hands was one of Baylor's highest rated recruits in '17. I saw where he started from game 1 any reports on how he did?

And who do you guys think is the best player on the team?
Solid performer for being thrown out there almost immediately. Will be a good player

Hurd
DioNoZeus
PervertedLittleTarts said:

boognish_bear said:

80sBEAR said:

PervertedLittleTarts said:

hodedofome said:

boognish_bear said:

Agree, when it comes to football I really can't think of anything better than ice cream and cookies.

It's like she reads this board and is just trolling us now.

Were you under the impression that football players don't eat ice cream and cookies? Did you ever actually play football?
LOL! I held off as long as I could. Yes, PervertedLittleTarts, you are correct. Baylor Football is definitely now all about ice cream and cookies.

It's all about the kids!!!!

Impressive restraint sir...you lasted 48 hours before chiming in on pure 80s bear catnip

Oh Jim/80sBear (AIDSBear) tried to pretend he was avoiding the ice cream reference, but he's such a moron that he slipped up and revealed that his sock is Waters Sharpton 2020. What makes it especially pathetic is that earlier he tried to use his sock to act like people on the board couldn't wait for him to comment about it. LOL

Man, that is one pitiful, attention starved dude.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
DioNoZeus
We ought to start a collection so AIDSbear can get out of the house and have a good time with one of Uncle Dan's lady friends. Lord knows he needs it.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Dia del DougO
Just in:

JaMycal Hasty out for the Spring with a bad case of brain freeze.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
GoldMind
Blue Bunny Ice cream sandwiches are my favorite
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.