Football
Sponsored by

Urban Meyer knowingly employed a serial woman beater and lied about it

22,787 Views | 173 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cowboycwr
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Russell Gym said:

Eball said:

Which is what ?

If you need a set of rules as an adult for doing the right thing, it's probably not going to be done anyway.
True...nothing is black and white and most situations are case by case not hard and fast rules...
NoBSU
Eball said:

ok...what exactly are we to do with guys who are accused of beating their wife or girlfriend but never convicted...never charged with a crime? They are to never work again? If not coaching then what job can the get? are we saying that some jobs are ok for wife beaters but some are not?
He is denying he did it but I know there are texts and photos that make look like it got physical but once again what can and can't you do? Mixon is playing pro ball even though he is on video punching and breaking a girls jaw so? what are the rules exactly?
MilliVanilli
SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

There will be some justice if Meyer goes down as hard as Briles did, will lend credance to the idea no one is too big to fail if they acted beyond the boundaries of decency.

Who woulda' thunk that the two coaches vying for the coveted 4th playoff spot in the inaugural College Football Playoff would be out of football four short years later.

Why does it feel you are proud of this?
Because you're a delusional CABER that thinks the world is conspiring against you.

boognish_bear
Brett is taking down his Moby Dick

boognish_bear
Herbie really wants all of us to slooooooooooow down and not rush to judgement. That's actually not a bad thing. I just don't remember him having that belief when our crap hit the fan.

boognish_bear
So here he admits he doesn't even know the facts...but I don't see him saying....let's all hold off a second on rushing to judgment. What a biased dipsht.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesheadlines/2015/08/24/espn-s-kirk-herbstreit-if-i-was-a-baylor-player-or-graduate-i-would-be-humiliated

ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit: If I was a Baylor player or graduate, I would be 'humiliated'

Barry HornAug. 2015

Kirk Herbstreit, ESPN's face of college football, says he doesn't really know the facts involved in the latest conviction of a Baylor football player for sexual assault but "shame on Baylor" if the school's coaching staff knew about Sam Ukwuachu's history with violence toward a woman at Boise State.

Herbstreit said the story he read about the 2013 crime in Waco was "scary" and "chilling" if Baylor knew the player's history.

"If I was a Baylor player or alumni, I would be humiliated" that Baylor brought Ukwauchu to campus, Herbstreit said.
boognish_bear
Looks like this might start affecting recruits....

If they can Urban will OSU let the 2018 commits out of their commitments? That's how it works right?

MilliVanilli
boognish_bear said:

Herbie really wants all of us to slooooooooooow down and not rush to judgement. That's actually not a bad thing. I just don't remember him having that belief when our crap hit the fan.

He also misspelled judgment.
boognish_bear
Get ready for #CUM shirt stands outside the Horseshoe....wait...that doesn't sound right

boognish_bear
MilliVanilli said:

boognish_bear said:

Cracks me up how Herbie can't resist taking on his haters. Most "celebs" never bother to even respond to the kind of stuff he does. He can't help himself. So thin-skinned.
MilliVanilli
boognish_bear said:

MilliVanilli said:

boognish_bear said:

Cracks me up how Herbie can't resist taking on his haters. Most "celebs" never bother to even respond to the kind of stuff he does. He can't help himself. So thin-skinned.
He made such a show over briles, he has to lay in the bed he made now.

boognish_bear
Wonder if AD Gene Smith will now turn out to be the fall guy and Urban will skate...

MilliVanilli
boognish_bear said:

Wonder if AD Gene Smith will now turn out to be the fall guy and Urban will skate...

Sounds like Liberty has a backup AD if McCaw goes to Canada Christian College to be closer to his homeland.
DieUniversitaet
MilliVanilli said:

boognish_bear said:

MilliVanilli said:

boognish_bear said:

He made such a show over briles, he has to lay in the bed he made now.

I bet there's lots of people close to the program that knew about the allegations and are quieting over fear of becoming the next target of the lynch mob.
Russell Gym
boognish_bear said:

Good chance they are both gone.

How many times/ways can Urban's story morph? First he didn't know. Now he knows AND reported it to his AD.

Selective memory selects at the appropriate times. Like a jukebox.
SFLBear
MilliVanilli said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

There will be some justice if Meyer goes down as hard as Briles did, will lend credance to the idea no one is too big to fail if they acted beyond the boundaries of decency.

Who woulda' thunk that the two coaches vying for the coveted 4th playoff spot in the inaugural College Football Playoff would be out of football four short years later.

Because you're a delusional CABER that thinks the world is conspiring against you.

Must of struck a nerve with you. I don't care about CAB or defending what he did or didn't do. Its too bad a good coach lost a good gig on something like this. However, I don't take pleasure in watching people fall from a good thing. Why so much hate?
MilliVanilli
SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Must of struck a nerve with you. I don't care about CAB or defending what he did or didn't do. Its too bad a good coach lost a good gig on something like this. However, I don't take pleasure in watching people fall from a good thing. Why so much hate?
No nerve struck, your agenda is boringly transparent.

Forest Bueller
So when it comes to his beloved tOSU we should all be diligent in our patience and not rush to judgement.

But, if Baylor, burn them down, and then burn them down anyway.
boognish_bear
I don't know if "the duke" is in this forum...if so...well played sir

SigTauBear
Re Kirk Herbstreit: turdhound if the first order.
RioRata
SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Because not a single black football player even gave Silly Milli a second glance... not one. It has to be Art's fault. Right???
Jacques Strap
I think we already knew who Kirk and Urban were. So while no surprises here it is hard not to slow down and stare at a wreck while passing by.
Loaded4Bear
MilliVanilli said:

boognish_bear said:

Sounds like Liberty has a backup AD if McCaw goes to Canada Christian College to be closer to his homeland.
Speaking of Athletic Directors, where has Mack Rhoades been? Has he entered the witness protection program? Is he on vacation? Just curious.
"It it ain't broke, get a bigger hammer!"
Willie
Loaded4Bear said:

Speaking of Athletic Directors, where has Mack Rhoades been? Has he entered the witness protection program? Is he on vacation? Just curious.
Dude, what are you even talking about? Rhoades has nothing to do with this...at all. Jeez
Loaded4Bear
Willie said:

Loaded4Bear said:

Dude, what are you even talking about? Rhoades has nothing to do with this...at all. Jeez
Milli was talking about our old Athletic Director. I was the thinking about the last time I heard the name of our new Athletic Director. You are right, - he has absolutely nothing to do with all of this. He has done absolutely nothing or has done nothing wrong.
boognish_bear
MilliVanilli
RioRata said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Because not a single black football player even gave Silly Milli a second glance... not one. It has to be Art's fault. Right???
Weird obsession with race and homosexuality you rednecks have, good luck brushing up on your Italian and saving up to fly over there.
Osodecentx
SigTauBear said:

Re Kirk Herbstreit: turdhound if the first order.
Not picking a fight with you, but Kirk just followed the lead of BOR
robby44
SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Because haters want to hate
MilliVanilli
robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

it's amazing how thin skinned you guys are to an observation that two great coaches unexpectedly fell from grace so quickly.

Why that animates you into internet hysterics is a marvel.

Facts are facts, no hate required.
Malbec
robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Well, MV acts "beyond the boundaries of decency" all the time here, so there's that.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Well, MV acts "beyond the boundaries of decency" all the time here, so there's that.
Yes, it's so indecent to live in reality. What a burden for your cyber life to endure that.
Loaded4Bear
MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Yes, it's so indecent to live in reality. What a burden for your cyber life to endure that.
possible12
Malbec said:

robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

And the occasional Freudian slip.
DioNoZeus
Loaded4Bear said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

robby44 said:

SFLBear said:

MilliVanilli said:

You are a really strange, insecure dude. How many different screen names are you going to use?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.