Football
Sponsored by

K Starr financially supports Oakman's defense & maintains SamU's innocence

29,267 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Thee University
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is never a wrong time to be zealous for Christ.
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

With all the money Baylor claims to be raking in these days, maybe we can just construct a Sodom and Gomorrah Building.
It is gone now.

It was called Brooks Hall.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Timbear
Thee's just an old time redneck who refuses to constructivly discuss real football. What good is his football experience if he won't discuss 2019 X's and O's?
Thee University
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

Probably the first time Starr did something for a defendant. I m not surprised his handlers made sure it made the news.

Stranger, law enforcement officials think Starr was a sorry US Attorney.
What did Art do for Oakman?

Do you really want to know?
Maybe he helped him out a lot and doesn't want everyone to know. Believe it or not but that kind of stuff happens. Have you ever helped anyone without standing on a pedestal and beating your chest ?
Just curious
Art guaranteed Oakman's name was linked to his name. Art did do that for Oakman. Oakman apparently still needs help to the point he is asking for it. Where is Art?
The NFL won't be bothering with either one of them. Oakman wasn't good enough to be a big trouble maker and make it.
Art comes off as not remorseful and a rootin tootin country bumpkin with little class. The NFL doesn't need his association and already has had a legendary country ball coach, the great Bum Phillips.

Party, Starr shows up after the fact to get his press clippings. He has done more damage in his life than good.

Are you and thee one in the same?
Validation. Tell duschman that you validated me today.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

With all the money Baylor claims to be raking in these days, maybe we can just construct a Sodom and Gomorrah Building.
It is gone now.

It was called Brooks Hall.
Yep. Good times. No doubt.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
Timbear said:

Thee's just an old time redneck who refuses to constructivly discuss real football. What good is his football experience if he won't discuss 2019 X's and O's?
When I start respecting you, believing you want to truly discuss football and when you learn to spell constructively correctly, I will consider teaching you football.
Timbear
How about all of the other posters, Thee? Forget me. You don't want to use your college experience and success to help evaluate the upcoming season? Why? I, and hopefully others, would honestly appreciate your analysis of the 2019 Bears, O and D. I hope you will do that instead of limiting yourself to just jawing back and forth with people. Your insight could be valuable.
drahthaar
Timbear said:

How about all of the other posters, Thee? Forget me. You don't want to use your college experience and success to help evaluate the upcoming season? Why? I, and hopefully others, would honestly appreciate your analysis of the 2019 Bears, O and D. I hope you will do that instead of limiting yourself to just jawing back and forth with people. Your insight could be valuable.

Meet at Storm's in Burnet this Friday at 11:30.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
historian said:

There's never a wrong time to point out hypocrisy either.
Thee University
witchmo said:

Timbear said:

Check your private messages.
Timbear
Apparently, a sincere attempt to glean interesting and insightful information from Thee about the current state of Baylor football is too much for Thee's brain to handle. He'd rather just have p-ing contests. What a waste of excellent experience.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Thee University said:

witchmo said:

Timbear said:

Check your private messages.
I should have moved to SA
historian
BarleyMcDougal said:

historian said:

Quoting scripture is not hypocritical. Neither is standing up for Biblical principles regardless of how popular they may be. Jesus & the apostles certainly were not very popular in their day. The truth is not optional and it's not up for a vote.

Yes, I am a sinner and a hypocrite. That does not change the truth of my earlier statement.
Thee University
Timbear said:

Apparently, a sincere attempt to glean interesting and insightful information from Thee about the current state of Baylor football is too much for Thee's brain to handle. He'd rather just have p-ing contests. What a waste of excellent experience.
I'll warm up my Jethro Bodine cyphering abilities and give you a preseason analysis but not in late May. Stay tuned. I'm going to call in my expert defensive analyst from College Station. His name is Phil Bennett.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
historian said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

historian said:

Quoting scripture is not hypocritical. Neither is standing up for Biblical principles regardless of how popular they may be. Jesus & the apostles certainly were not very popular in their day. The truth is not optional and it's not up for a vote.
All sin is equal, no? Is playing football a sin? I mean, it is people inflicting physical pain onto others, right?

My point is let's not dive too far down the rabbit hole on a football forum i.e. "Take it to R&P!"
historian
BarleyMcDougal said:

All sin is equal, no? Is playing football a sin? I mean, it is people inflicting physical pain onto others, right?
That's just silly. Anything taken to extreme can be a sin but not all human activities automatically are. However, those activities (i.e. various forms of sexual perversion) that are explicitly condemned in holy scripture clearly are sin. This is not rocket science.

I don't even remember how the conversation devolved to this point and I'm sorry I got sucked into it.
Redbrickbear
Thee University said:

I'm going to call in my expert defensive analyst from College Station. His name is Phil Bennett.
I usually like to stay mad at Thee but this is hilarious....well done.
Timbear
Thee still won't evaluate Snow's job, and the D that Snow puts out on the field because so far, Snow is the worst DC in Baylor history.
Thee University
Timbear said:

Thee still won't evaluate Snow's job, and the D that Snow puts out on the field because so far, Snow is the worst DC in Baylor history.
The Baylor record books say The Aggie was the worst DC in BU history. By far.
xiledinok
Buttstuffer Bennett and Norwoo were two of the worst in college football history. They were lazy at recruiting and schemes.
The words "hit as he throws" were never used to describe what was happening on the field with Bennett's groups getting taken apart. If it was 3rd and 15 or less, the teams were most likely moving the chains.
PartyBear
Bennett however has been totally honored by Baylor adopting his special colored Baylor gear as the brand of the entire athletic department, at least for the next few years.
Timbear
Wow, Bennett was so bad that Art's last 5 years they won 50 games. The best time of Baylor football ever. That record over a 5 year period will never be repeated.
Redbrickbear
Timbear said:

Wow, Bennett was so bad that Art's last 5 years they won 50 games. The best time of Baylor football ever. That record over a 5 year period will never be repeated.
Art's offense and QB/Receiver development won those games.

Bennett was better than Norwood I can say that at least.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
Bennett's defenses were great until 3rd down. That's the mind boggling part. But he certainly wasn't the worst defensive coordinator of all time at Baylor. Not even close.

Some of the gurus on here couldn't understand football metrics let alone spell it.

LOOK AT THE YARDS! LOOK AT THE POINTS!

Yeah, just don't look at how many possessions the other team got or how many points the Baylor offense scored. But every 3rd down was a nightmare. That's for sure.
SATXBear
Timbear said:

Go to the premium side. There is a whole QA on the defense.
Timbear
No, I want the know it all, Thee to do something constructive and give us his analysis of Snow's defense. You mean we can't have a discussion about football on the free board?
SATXBear
Timbear said:

No, I want the know it all, Thee to do something constructive and give us his analysis of Snow's defense. You mean we can't have a discussion about football on the free board?

You seem to be lacking info. Trying to help you out Tim.
Timbear
What are you talking about. Saxt. Are you Thee's daddy?
SATXBear
Timbear said:

What are you talking about. Saxt. Are you Thee's daddy?

Just trying to point you in a direction so you can be enlightened. The premium side is expecting you.
Thee University
Timbear said:

Poor little fella got his feelings hurt?

It's still May.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.