Football
Sponsored by

CAB interviewed by Smoak today on YMTC

25,573 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by summaryjudged
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

1,376 days and you guys are still looking for that snug fit for your brown noses. I'm tired of buying green & gold knee pads for you boys. I'm cutting you off on day 1,400. I hear the purple 3A knee pads are a perfect fit for yall.

We just got back from a Sugar Bowl berth
We just played for the Big 12 Championship and needed no help to get there
We have just hired one of the top coaches available in the nation to replace one of the top coaches in the nation who left for an NFL job and $8.8M per year
Coach Aranda has put together an excellent staff

I've convinced myself that based on where we find ourselves today that the "collateral damage" we suffered through the past 10+ years was worth it.

Hey Mr. 2-30 I've got news for you
You lost the sugar ( not 2-30)
Championship game? No
Big 12 championships? Two (your number)
The coach?

Thanks
Hey Mr. Irrelevant troll of a fired disgrace awaiting rape accessory charges to come to light, do you really think trolling a college forum about a game that happened in 1980 is going to change your narrative?

That's presumptive slander in many states. Leave it up at your own peril.
Ursus Americanus
Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

1,376 days and you guys are still looking for that snug fit for your brown noses. I'm tired of buying green & gold knee pads for you boys. I'm cutting you off on day 1,400. I hear the purple 3A knee pads are a perfect fit for yall.

We have just hired one of the top coaches available in the nation to replace one of the top coaches in the nation who left for an NFL job and $8.8M per year

I've convinced myself that based on where we find ourselves today that the "collateral damage" we suffered through the past 10+ years was worth it.

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks
Hey Mr. Irrelevant troll of a fired disgrace awaiting rape accessory charges to come to light, do you really think trolling a college forum about a game that happened in 1980 is going to change your narrative?

The Caber MO is slander and presumption, the fact is a reckoning is still coming for some of you, and that's why you have people like Rex with zero reason to be present here except to lash out in absolute desperation.

I said nothing untrue, dispute it if you can, let's hear it.
Malbec
Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

The Caber MO is slander and presumption, the fact is a reckoning is still coming for some of you, and that's why you have people like Rex with zero reason to be present here except to lash out in absolute desperation.

Don't include me into your bull****. I'm not commenting on the substance of your trolling. I'm just offering some common sense advice based on the law. You made an assertion that is grounds for a summary judgement in favor of the person you slandered. For your sake, I hope he turns the other cheek.
Ursus Americanus
Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

Don't include me into your bull****. I'm not commenting on the substance of your trolling. I'm just offering some common sense advice based on the law. You made an assertion that is grounds for a summary judgement in favor of the person you slandered. For your sake, I hope he turns the other cheek.
If "slander" really bothered you then you wouldn't be a Caber, thanks for the faux outrage.
Thee University
Malbec said:

For your sake, I hope he turns the other cheek.
The only cheek Rex turns is his rosy butt cheeks that get spanked here daily. Don't run him off. T-shirt fans like him are hilarious.
Malbec
Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

You said rape accessory charges were coming to a poster. The accusation is certainly malicious and if untrue (which it obviously is), is presumptive slander.
Ursus Americanus
Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

You said rape accessory charges were coming to a poster. The accusation is certainly malicious and if untrue (which it obviously is), is presumptive slander.
what an eye roll, his son is waiting for the shoe to drop and he fears it daily.

And you've cheered **** shaming slander on here for years, so thanks for the double standard.
REX
Thee University said:

Malbec said:

The only cheek Rex turns is his rosy butt cheeks that get spanked here daily. Don't run him off. T-shirt fans like him are hilarious.

You sir would definitely know about a spanking
2-30
Spanked
Thanks
Timbear
No Baylor team has ever won a New Years Day game , and Thee's team got beat by 4 touchdowns, the worst performance by any Baylor team ever, on New Years Day.
57Bear
Timbear said:

No Baylor team has ever won a New Years Day game , ...
On 1/1/57, Baylor upset Tennessee 13-7 in the Sugar Bowl. Does that not count?
Thee University
57Bear said:

Timbear said:

Little Timmy's answer is, "Baylor Football did not count until 2011".

The 1957 Sugar bowl win is the biggest Baylor Bowl win in the history of the school.
Timbear
Sorry, forgot that one . Ok, only one Baylor team has won on New Years Day. I should have said in the last 60 years.
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

Malbec said:

You sir would definitely know about a spanking
2-30
Spanked
Thanks
I'm glad you burned all of your green & gold t-shirts and replaced them with purple MV tees.
Timbear
Thee, your team was the worst New Years Day team in Baylor history. Why would you want to remind us all the time about that? Dang. Did you forget your pills?
bear2be2
Timbear said:

Thee, your team was the worst New Years Day team in Baylor history. Why would you want to remind us all the time about that? Dang. Did you forget your pills?
Imagine being a Baylor fan and running down one of the top five or six teams in program history out of loyalty to a man who a) left our program in shambles and b) doesn't know you exist.

You went full Rex, man. Never go full REX.
Timbear
Hey 2B2. This has nothing to do Art, ok. What I said is true whether you like it or not as far as a New Years Day Game is concerned. I loved that team and saw every home game. This is about Thee bloviating all the time about how bad Art did on New Years Day when his own team got stomped on that day.
Ursus Americanus
Timbear said:

Hey 2B2. This has nothing to do Art, ok. What I said is true whether you like it or not as far as a New Years Day Game is concerned. I loved that team and saw every home game. This is about Thee bloviating all the time about how bad Art did on New Years Day when his own team got stomped on that day.
Way to contradict yourself.
Malbec
Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

what an eye roll, his son is waiting for the shoe to drop and he fears it daily.

And you've cheered **** shaming slander on here for years, so thanks for the double standard.
You are a lying sack of ****. Oh wait, was that a violation of the code of conduct? Have me banned. After all, YOU lived to post again Milli.
Thee University
Timbear said:

The only thing we werre worst in was turnovers. We turned the ball over 7 times.

I don't remind you guys of it but I will defend it. One of the best Baylor teams ever.
Thee University
Timbear said:

We were a great New Years Eve team!
Timbear
That 1980 team was Teaff's best and one of the best ever for Baylor. Just jacking with Thee. Thee you were a great player for Baylor no question.
SATXBear
Thee University said:

57Bear said:

Timbear said:

Little Timmy's answer is, "Baylor Football did not count until 2011".

The 1957 Sugar bowl win is the biggest Baylor Bowl win in the history of the school.

That is pretty damn funny!!
Redbrickbear
How many PR firms have the Prestonwood peckerheads on the board of Regents blown through?
Thee University
Timbear said:

That 1980 team was Teaff's best and one of the best ever for Baylor. Just jacking with Thee. Thee you were a great player for Baylor no question.

I was a decent player who happened to be surrounded by great teammates that made me look better than I really was. All four years.
REX
Thee University said:

Timbear said:

I was a decent player who happened to be surrounded by great teammates that made me look better than I really was. All four years.
Ursus Americanus
Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

You are a lying sack of ****. Oh wait, was that a violation of the code of conduct? Have me banned. After all, YOU lived to post again Milli.
Thanks for goin unhinged without provocation.

Should we blow on your face to make you calm down? Enjoy your pursuit of your imaginary friend, maybe you can actually win an argument you start with them.
Redbrickbear
Thee University said:

Timbear said:

And now you can't stop Kvetching like an old jewish lady with dementia on this board.

I assume you are retired and have an alcohol problem?....I mean no normal person posts as much as you or in such a constant PMS mood.
Thee University
Redbrickbear said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

And now you can't stop Kvetching like an old jewish lady with dementia on this board.

I assume you are retired and have an alcohol problem?....I mean no normal person posts as much as you or in such a constant PMS mood.
Perhaps my response was too syrupy for you? Not used to me being nice? PMS mode is earned by some of you.

My post count, compared to many on this board, is WAY down the list. Yes, been retired a few years now. I have on occasion had an alcohol problem but it does not cause me to post all of these valuable truths concerning Baylor Football. Those are clear as a bell.

Kvetching huh?

"Lign in drerd un bakn beygl!"
Dman
Redbrickbear said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

The sooner people put THEE (Bundy) in context...the easier it becomes. He is our forums walking, talking, real-life Al Bundy. A washed up cliche of an athlete who peaked early in life and now tries to validate himself and stay relevant any way possible by reminiscing about the glory days. In this case...it's on a football forum. Out of the thousands of players who have played for Baylor...he's the only one desperate enough to publicly sink to this level on our public forum. All others have moved on with their lives. Accept it for the entertainment value that it is....and nothing more. Is is sad..yes. But its his choice...and its freak'n comedy gold.
Reverend
Al Bundy is perfect! Al Bundy it is from now on.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Redbrickbear said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

The sooner people put THEE (Bundy) in context...the easier it becomes. He is our forums walking, talking, real-life Al Bundy. A washed up cliche of an athlete who peaked early in life and now tries to validate himself and stay relevant any way possible by reminiscing about the glory days. In this case...it's on a football forum. Out of the thousands of players who have played for Baylor...he's the only one desperate enough to publicly sink to this level on our public forum. All others have moved on with their lives. Accept it for the entertainment value that it is....and nothing more. Is is sad..yes. But its his choice...and its freak'n comedy gold.
A Caber who lives daily for the glory days of a disgraced small town high school coach thinks someone else is Al Bundy.

Too rich.
Dman
Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

Why quote him for others to see? Most have Milli on ignore. And sure as hell don't engage him.

What's Funny...Uranus joined in November...but is so ignorant that he Gives away his own identity as Milli by referring to His Own and others discussions from "years" ago. Yet our mods can't see through the sham he makes of them and their "ban"...

Put him in ignore and hope the mods get a clue.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Malbec said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

Championship game? No
The coach?

Thanks

Why quote him for others to see? Most have Milli on ignore. And sure as hell don't engage him.

What's Funny...Uranus joined in November...but is so ignorant that he Gives away his own identity as Milli by referring to His Own and others discussions from "years" ago. Yet our mods can't see through the sham he makes of them and their "ban"...

Put him in ignore and hope the mods get a clue.
Who stops to tell everyone repeatedly what they're ignoring if they're ignoring something?

There really seems to be a hilarious number of you with the same imaginary friend at that.

Must be a criteria for living in a revisionist past with zero self awareness.

geewago
Even under disguise Milli still talks just like Milli. And once provoked cannot keep from responding over and over and over. But he's putting up a good bluff as usual trying to convince us it aint him.
Redbrickbear
Thee University said:

Redbrickbear said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

Perhaps my response was too syrupy for you?

Kvetching huh?

"Lign in drerd un bakn beygl!"
That's not even the worst insult they have..get into Yiddish insult translations for 20 minutes and you will be sick to your stomach. What a people oy vey!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.