Football
Sponsored by

CAB interviewed by Smoak today on YMTC

25,496 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by summaryjudged
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dman said:

Redbrickbear said:

Thee University said:

Timbear said:

That 1980 team was Teaff's best and one of the best ever for Baylor. Just jacking with Thee. Thee you were a great player for Baylor no question.

I was a decent player who happened to be surrounded by great teammates that made me look better than I really was. All four years.
And now you can't stop Kvetching like an old jewish lady with dementia on this board.

I assume you are retired and have an alcohol problem?....I mean no normal person posts as much as you or in such a constant PMS mood.
The sooner people put THEE (Bundy) in context...the easier it becomes. He is our forums walking, talking, real-life Al Bundy. A washed up cliche of an athlete who peaked early in life and now tries to validate himself and stay relevant any way possible by reminiscing about the glory days. In this case...it's on a football forum. Out of the thousands of players who have played for Baylor...he's the only one desperate enough to publicly sink to this level on our public forum. All others have moved on with their lives. Accept it for the entertainment value that it is....and nothing more. Is is sad..yes. But its his choice...and its freak'n comedy gold.
Love it. I knew I could count on you to come riding to the rescue of all other posters. After all, you are the self professed 365 God.

I like Al Bundy. Great character. Big difference between us though. I was the real deal. Al could only dream. I did it. In reality you are most likely more of an Al Bundy character than anyone on here if you even strapped on a jock.

Of the thousands of former players we all are free to choose how involved we are and the type of involvement we partake of. We all look back on our total Baylor experience differently. I chose early on after graduating that I would stay involved. Life Member of Alumni, Life Member of Lettermen's, Bear Foundation for years, volunteer for BU recruiting functions, etc. There are only a handful of former players that are as involved.

We are all different and our Baylor experiences left each of us with various stimulators that influence our actions or inactions. I operate a bit differently because of my ties to Baylor that go far beyond the football field. My 4 years as a player caused me to hold my BU experiences a bit closer to my heart than most so I am fiercly loyal to the shape I helped leave Baylor Football in after a 10-1 season upon my completion of competition. You can't and obviously don't understand. I get under your skin. Good. You, being of simple mind sports wise, are incapable of understanding how anyone could stand up boldly and dispute your simple and safe Pleasantville bubble.

You rightly classify your participation as "sink to this level" for you are a sad little, arrogant pansie in your sad little world. I get entertainment from watching you squeal like a little girl here weekly. I know it is tough on you but I do believe that you will benefit from dropping that little left nut you have been incapable of dropping.

I know you love me for you can't let it go like most with backbone eventually do.
Dman
THEE/Bundy..with every post you prove our point at large.

"Pansie..limp wrist..drop a nut...pencil neck"....NO ONE in the real world uses this vernacular (big word...look it up). It's like a movie character in a bad movie of a jock who peaked in his 20's, can't relate to the real world, and Is desperately seeking validation after the game is over....40 YEARS LATER. The entire audience, us, watch in amazement that anyone like you exists in real life. Yet here you are, our real life Al Bundy...proving our point... post after post...yet not even knowing it?

Surely you can see the absurdity of your schtick? The walking, talking, cliche you are?! Or are you that obtuse?
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Bundy..with every post you prove our point at large.

"Pansie..limp wrist..drop a nut...pencil neck"....NO ONE in the real world uses this vernacular (big word...look it up). It's like a movie character in a bad movie of a jock who peaked in his 20's, can't relate to the real world, and Is desperately seeking validation after the game is over....40 YEARS LATER. The entire audience, us, watch in amazement that anyone like you exists in real life. Yet here you are, our real life Al Bundy...proving our point... post after post...yet not even knowing it?

Surely you can see the absurdity of your schtick? The walking, talking, cliche you are?! Or are you that obtuse?
The fact he so effortlessly has you launching daily diatribes is pretty hysterical, you're not self aware or astute enough to see when you're being played for the fool that you are.

Dman
Wow. Milli follows another post. As he's done for years...under his original name. Knowing he's on ignore and I cant see a word he says. If it's not about me...I'll gladly eat my words. I'm betting it is?? Yes? No?

Seriously. How pathetic is that?! Desperate for me to engage... freakin awesome.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Wow. Milli follows another post. As he's done for years...under his original name. Knowing he's on ignore and I cant see a word he says. If it's not about me...I'll gladly eat my words. I'm betting it is?? Yes? No?

Seriously. How pathetic is that?! Desperate for me to engage... freakin awesome.
Your imaginary friend seems to be playing you for a fool too without doing a thing.

How glorious that you think your cloud barking is anything other than amusement for everyone else, can't wait to see your next clinched fist rant about what you're ignoring.

Dman
Looks like I was right. In true Milli form..as he's done for YEARS..he follows my post..again. Want to bet he does it again? When you can trigger a village idiot..and cant even see his posts because he's on ignore...

Gold!!

He follows my post again in 3...2....1....? Don't let us down Milli.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Looks like I was right. In true Milli form..as he's done for YEARS..he follows my post..again. Want to bet he does it again? When you can trigger a village idiot..and cant even see his posts because he's on ignore...

Gold!!

Shooting fish in a barrel to get this one riled up, he does it all himself.

That imaginary friend is omnipotent in his world.

BaylorRocks
Dman said:

Hilarious! Does the same to me, although I too can't see (nor care about) a word that he types. Haven't for months yet he still persists for attention I guess. Wonder if the slow 10%'ers who aren't ignoring him yet actually give him stars? Or perhaps he just signs into his other accounts and stars himself? Sad little man......
BaylorRocks
Dman said:

Gold!!

Ursus Americanus
zunooreo said:

Dman said:

Hilarious! Does the same to me, although I too can't see (nor care about) a word that he types. Haven't for months yet he still persists for attention I guess. Wonder if the slow 10%'ers who aren't ignoring him yet actually give him stars? Or perhaps he just signs into his other accounts and stars himself? Sad little man......
Another person that types daily in a public forum about an imaginary friend they swear to be ignoring and care nothing about...

There's a mental health crisis in Caber world.
Thee University
Dman said:

No one in your pussified world uses those perfectly descriptive words because you hang with estrogen-infused bullies.

I prefer backbone in my friends. You post spineless.

I do have an audience and those who ignore me or any other poster lives in Baylor Pleasantville. I appreciate your support and for listening. I'm trying to help you break free. Look at it as an intervention. I'm not giving up on you.
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

No one in your pussified world uses those perfectly descriptive words because you hang with estrogen-infused bullies.

I do have an audience and those who ignore me or any other poster lives in Baylor Pleasantville. I appreciate your support and for listening. I'm trying to help you break free. Look at it as an intervention. I'm not giving up on you.

As predicted. Another post another episode of the life of BUNDY. Gold.

Entertain us more AL. Every forum has one washed up athlete who couldn't move on...out of the thousands who have played for Baylor...you just happen to be ours.
Thee University
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

As predicted. Another post another episode of the life of BUNDY. Gold.

Entertain us more AL. Every forum has one washed up athlete who couldn't move on...out of the thousands who have played for Baylor...you just happen to be ours.
Queen Cameltoe!

Platinum. Silver. Bronze. BS! You are a blubbering idiot but................I love you!

Keep posting. You entertain us.
Dman
Al Bundy said:

I'd God had wanted Dman to play football He would have made Dman a man.

THEE's or Milli's newest profile and first and only post..just for me. Freakn hilarious how easy it is to trigger simpletons.

Let's see if the mods let new profiles just for trolling Become the new norm. Hey..they let Milli back, so who knows.
Malbec
Flag it. They can't do anything about it if nobody alerts them to it.
bunation
You're a buffoon.

You know nothing about Art Briles.

You worship at the throne of espn. Good luck
Thee University
You "boys" peeing down both legs because Big Al Bundy arrives with hand in pants!?!?!?

1,383 and crying because so old mean poster is screwing with sensitive CABers? Curl up in a ball and go tell the administrators your feelings are hurt.

Gold!
Al Bundy
Dman said:

Al Bundy said:

I'd God had wanted Dman to play football He would have made Dman a man.

THEE's or Milli's newest profile and first and only post..just for me. Freakn hilarious how easy it is to trigger simpletons.

Let's see if the mods let new profiles just for trolling Become the new norm. Hey..they let Milli back, so who knows.
4 TDs in one game at Polk High. Only a broken leg and Peg stopped me.
summaryjudged
Is there an updated set of "numbers" on how the scandal played out? Last I remember, T Elliot is the only player jailed for rape. Ukwauchu got six months and a partial reversal. No one else ? I see the 50+ rapes and gang rapes cited coming from some plaintiffs allegations. Where is the police??? If they can get bill Cosby for something done decades ago where are all the other indictments? And then we can get to what blame briles deserves in this as a football coach.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.