Story Poster
Baylor Baseball

SicEm365 Premium Special: 3 months for $1.00

December 15, 2020

Beginning immediately, previous SicEm365 trial members and all new members are eligible to read SicEm365 Premium content for three months for only $1.00! That’s right, three months of readership for exactly $1.00!

Click here to subscribe!

Those who claim the offer before Tuesday, Dec. 15 at 11:59:59 pm CT will gain access to all SicEm365 Premium content including all of the recruiting information leading up the early and late the football National Signing Days on Dec. 16 and Feb. 3. 

Additionally, if you’re excited about the men’s and women’s basketball programs — each of which are poised for massive seasons — you will have access to all of our premium basketball content!

Yes, things have been bit different around college sports in 2020, but the coverage at SicEm365 has never taken a day off and we always strive to bring you the greatest community where you can interact with other Baylor fans while taking your knowledge of the program to the next level.

Our dedicated team of David Smoak, Paul Catalina and Craig Smoak with SicEm365 Radio, Grayson Grundhoefer on the football recruiting beat, our group of contributors across all sports, and our ownership group of Ashley Hodge, Brian Ethridge and Colt Barber, are always committed to providing the in-depth and timely coverage no matter what it entails. 

SUBSCRIBE

Discussion from...

SicEm365 Premium Special: 3 months for $1.00

5,559 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Colt B.
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kids, this is crazy good deal. The amount of excellent premium information that you get off of this site is nuts. I was free for years and then moved over to the pay side - worth every penny. And I'm paying a lot more than 100 pennies per month!

Ashley, Colt, Smoaky, Bryan, Grayson, Jason King...the list goes on. They put out a fantastic product that is well worth it.
BaylorRocks
$1.00 for 3 months?
Or $1.00 per month for 3 months ($3.00)?
Please clarify.

And, my account tells me "your account does not qualify". Maybe because I was a premium member a couple of years ago. Do you want members to sign up for pay content or not? I don't understand why you would limit anyone from signing up, and potentially have a new paying subscriber, at this point.
Colt B.
Staff
zunooreo said:

$1.00 for 3 months?
Or $1.00 per month for 3 months ($3.00)?
Please clarify.

And, my account tells me "your account does not qualify". Maybe because I was a premium member a couple of years ago. Do you want members to sign up for pay content or not? I don't understand why you would limit anyone from signing up, and potentially have a new paying subscriber, at this point.
It is $1.00 for 3 months or ~ $0.33/month.

As for excluding previous full members, that is a decision we make around this time of the year when we run trials such as this. Recruiting around December, January and February is hot and many will subscribe for that reason only. If we offered a trial to all previous members, it wouldn't make sense for us. We typically run specials for previous members in the late spring and summer months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.