Story Poster
Photo by Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Baylor Football

This Baylor team isn't close to playing its best football

October 20, 2021

Try SicEm365 Premium for $1.00!

Dave Aranda’s defensive scheme was an integral part on LSU’s National Championship team in 2019. A defensive depth chart loaded with stars inside a system that was in year four of development under the then highest paid defensive coordinator in the country.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

This Baylor team isn't close to playing its best football

4,574 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bear2be2
BUGWBBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Then they damn well better start. Our secondary sucks!
SIC EM 94
BUGWBBear said:

We have the #2 pass Defense in the Big 12, and lead the conference in interceptions. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.
IowaBear
While I don't necessarily think it sucks you need to take into context the pass offenses we have played. Kansas passing O Garbage, OSU Spencer Sanders enough said, WV Doege LOL. The only respectable pass offense we've faced in the B12 is ISU. Will see where we stack up starting next Saturday as far as pass D goes
SIC EM 94
IowaBear said:

While I don't necessarily think it sucks you need to take into context the pass offenses we have played. Kansas passing O Garbage, OSU Spencer Sanders enough said, WV Doege LOL. The only respectable pass offense we've faced in the B12 is ISU. Will see where we stack up starting next Saturday as far as pass D goes

Well…West Virginia is currently #3 in Passing Offense in the Big 12, and Iowa State is currently #4. If people want to insist that our secondary "sucks", so be it. The fact that BYU completed a handful of long passes (2 of the 3 against Texada) does not constitute "sucking" in my opinion.
bear2be2
SIC EM 94 said:

BUGWBBear said:

We have the #2 pass Defense in the Big 12, and lead the conference in interceptions. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Your final sentence should be attached to every bugwb post as a general disclaimer. I'm not sure anyone in history has been wrong more often or a bigger ******* about it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.