SlowRise on The Brazos

20,974 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by T-REX
Bearly Interested
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very solid pizza. Fun environment. Love the boat docks and just that whole river vibe.

The service is a mess. They will get it under control, but right now it is a herd of kids wandering around trying to look busy.
trey3216
Bearly Interested said:

Very solid pizza. Fun environment. Love the boat docks and just that whole river vibe.

The service is a mess. They will get it under control, but right now it is a herd of kids wandering around trying to look busy.
That's nearly every restaurant right now.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Liteitup
trey3216 said:

Bearly Interested said:

That's nearly every restaurant right now.
Most of them don't have enough employees now to constitute a herd. But yeah, when they have new hires they either don't show up or don't last long enough to be anything close to being fully trained.
WILLIS
How about buying another dang pizza oven and speeding things up? How about that TREY
trey3216
WILLIS said:

How about buying another dang pizza oven and speeding things up? How about that TREY

EnglishBear
WILLIS said:

CorsicanaBear
More parking would be great. Haven't been but once because of lack of parking.
OsoCoreyell
WILLIS said:

It ain't called "Slow Rise" for nothin'!

Hey, these are the jokes, people. Tip your waitress!
trey3216
WILLIS said:

they have more pizza ovens. They don't have more people to operate them right now. That's the restaurant biz right now
BaylorHistory
We went on Friday and had a great time. Apps came out in 10 or so minutes while we were still on drink 1 and pizza probably came out 45 minutes after we ordered. Really it was perfect timing on food for a Friday night drinking by the river. I wouldn't want this place to be a quick in and quick out type restaurant. Plenty of parking in the grass next to the restaurant too.
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
BaylorHistory
CorsicanaBear said:

Slow Rise was way past packed when I drove past about 30 minutes ago on the way to Alpha/Omega. Ribeye gyro is legit.
Chicken souvlaki platter every time.
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
Lawbear
Boated in twice this weekend with different groups to check it out. Timely service both times and we will definitely use this option any time we are on the Brazos.
CorsicanaBear
Even the considering the grass area, there is insufficient parking at the times I have tried to go.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
CorsicanaBear said:

Even the considering the grass area, there is insufficient parking at the times I have tried to go.

I don't know what you're talking about, there is plenty of room for parking.
BUgolfbear
Came on A sunny saturday. Noon. Lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Shaded parking. Great location. Great views. Even turned TV to BB Super Regional, whep. Come on ADMR.
T-REX
Biscuits_and_Gravy said:

CorsicanaBear said:

I don't know what you're talking about, there is plenty of room for parking.

when you gonna take me and Erin on a river cruise for some pizza?
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.