Story Poster
Photo by Jack Mackenzie - SicEm365
Baylor Basketball

Predicting Baylor Basketball's Non-Conference Record

September 30, 2024

I’ll do a big season preview, but I think it’s helpful to get some thoughts out on the team now. 

Gonzaga

Win. Sorry, I need to see Gonzaga beat Baylor in the post-Cory Jefferson era before I take the Bulldogs. Also, it seems like everyone has just embraced Zags instead of Bulldogs as the name. 

Playing in Spokane will be tough.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Predicting Baylor Basketball's Non-Conference Record

1,994 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Big12Fan2024
JP1037
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Houston, Tarleton, New Orleans, ACU, Norfolk State and Arlington Baptist

I still dream of the day when several of these games don't get played

I agree. Good season tickets are expensive. 6 games at home against these teams? Do I drive up for this on a weeknight? Tough call. Love Baylor basketball but its going to be hard to make all of these games against teams who will put up minimal push back.

Big12Bear
JP1037 said:

I agree. Good season tickets are expensive. 6 games at home against these teams? Do I drive up for this on a weeknight? Tough call. Love Baylor basketball but its going to be hard to make all of these games against teams who will put up minimal push back.

As a fellow season seat holder, I hear you. I was hoping to get a marquee non con home game. It doesn't look like the Lady Bears could accomplish that either.

However, the big upside is that with the extended 20 game conference schedule, we get 10 conference home games.
JP1037
Big12Bear said:

JP1037 said:

As a fellow season seat holder, I hear you. I was hoping to get a marquee non con home game. It doesn't look like the Lady Bears could accomplish that either.

However, the big upside is that with the extended 20 game conference schedule, we get 10 conference home games.

True. Going to be a great season. Overall we are very lucky to have this. I'm 2 hours away. Just working through guilt of missing some of these early warm up games.
Big12Fan2024
The Bears are good for one big huge gigantic ugly non-conference egg and this year it will be at Gampel where we will get run out of the gym. Otherwise there's basically no way we lose any other non-conference game unless we have some injuries or sickness that keeps people out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.