NBA Cancels Season

4,143 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IowaBear said:

Expect the rest of NCAA season to be canceled within hours! It's over because of a complete overreaction

It is a complete overreaction, no doubt. But the Big 12 tournament has NOT been cancelled. In fact it has already begun with the early games yesterday.

Baylor plays K State tonight, but with no spectators:

https://baylorbears.com/news/2020/3/11/mens-basketball-big-12-tournament-statement-from-ad-mack-rhoades.aspx
Jack Bauer
BluesBear
Just announced...Scott Drew has added 125 new basketball players to the squad. They are ineligible for play but will be able to attend the games....
Stefano DiMera
Donovan Mitchell just tested positive
EvilTroyAndAbed
Baylor3216 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

What open borders democrats don't realize is microbes don't give a what you think or who you vote for.

This is all fascinating to watch it play out. They called trump a xenophobic and racist for years and again when he issued the travel ban before ANYONE and now they are all scared they're gonna die.

Just utterly fascinating
That's not why he issued a travel ban and you know it. He just hates brown people.
IowaBear said:

It was done the moment the IVY league canceled. Pretty pathetic the drastic majors but what do I know. .000000000000000000001 % catches a brutal cold and it's shut down the country time
Damn. That's low! Didn't realize the death rate was so insignificant. Where did you get your PhD? Also, how can the rate be so low when 1,000 out of 15,000 infected Italians are dead? Is the US total going to drop to 0 soon like President Trump promised? Looking forward to your insightful responses. If need be, you can always cite one of our immunology experts like Hannity or Rush (or any other evolution deniers with no more than a high school diploma).
IowaBear
365 said:

IowaBear said:

It was done the moment the IVY league canceled. Pretty pathetic the drastic majors but what do I know. .000000000000000000001 % catches a brutal cold and it's shut down the country time
Damn. That's low! Didn't realize the death rate was so insignificant. Where did you get your PhD? Also, how can the rate be so low when 1,000 out of 15,000 infected Italians are dead? Is the US total going to drop to 0 soon like President Trump promised? Looking forward to your insightful responses. If need be, you can always cite one of our immunology experts like Hannity or Rush (or any other evolution deniers with no more than a high school diploma).

you're right I just have a high school diploma. Not a chemical engineering degree
contrario
365 said:

IowaBear said:

90 people die per day in the US alone in automobile accidents. 6% of auto accidents are fatal (higher death rate than corona virus). Over 20,000 die per year in the US from the flu. Less than 50 have died in the US from corona virus. While anything over 0 is sad, the overreaction of everyone is unbelievable.
IowaBear
contrario said:

365 said:

IowaBear said:

90 people die per day in the US alone in automobile accidents. 6% of auto accidents are fatal (higher death rate than corona virus). Over 20,000 die per year in the US from the flu. Less than 50 have died in the US from corona virus. While anything over 0 is sad, the overreaction of everyone is unbelievable.

BINGO!! But apparently not overreacting means you only have high school diploma
bear2be2
IowaBear said:

365 said:

IowaBear said:

you're right I just have a high school diploma. Not a chemical engineering degree

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. That makes the two of us equally qualified to speak with authority about epidemiology.
BearFan33
I've been thinking about this and welcome feedback.

The NBA should take a break and test all players and coaches. Anyone positive goes on DL and teams can bring up players from D-league. Once the quarantine time is up, players can resume playing. Treat the virus like an injury and resume play.

They can do common sense things like use hand sanitizers at tv time outs and players should shower right after game.

Close the games to the public but still televise them.
boognish_bear
IowaBear said:

365 said:

IowaBear said:

Read again what I wrote. Never said you had just a high school diploma. Talking about Rush. Hannity.

Regardless, this thread is going to age well for you.
Mitch Blood Green
IowaBear said:

365 said:

IowaBear said:

It's irrelevant that you have a chemical engineer degree or a high school diploma. What is important is that you find a mate on my new website

Http://Coronavirussingles.com meet a killer mate.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.