So are Teague and butler officially gone?

13,316 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bear8084
BaylorOkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Basketball.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
BaylorOkie said:

Basketball.
thank you

7/20 is the date that workouts start I believe
8/3 draft deadline
Mitch Henessey
So, is IowaBear sticking to his "ZERO chance" that Teague comes back? If not for this item of national inquiry, this particular board would be dead for at least another month.
rudylaw
BaylorOkie said:

Basketball.

Yes. My bad. Went through a weekend catching up with family and talking about nothing else but covid and it's still in my system. We all desperately need sports back if for nothing more than to get more variety in conversation!
historian
Mitch Henessey said:

historian said:

Another big difference is that the US still does not have socialized medicine. THANK YOU GOD!!! At least not yet and we seem to be getting closer all the time.
It'd really be a shame if everyone who got sick had access to quality care.
It would be wonderful if everyone who gets sick has access to quality care. It would be a tragedy if everyone had to depend on incompetent bureaucrats or corrupt politicians to make sure they did. I do not understand why anyone would believe the government is capable of running the health care system. They cannot even run the post office!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
IowaBear
Mitch Henessey said:

So, is IowaBear sticking to his "ZERO chance" that Teague comes back? If not for this item of national inquiry, this particular board would be dead for at least another month.

SURE AM. Like I said right now neither are part of the 2020-2021 team so let's quit acting like they're back. Also did I not state I'd love to be wrong? Or did you not catch the 500 times I said that? I think it's comical that now that rumors are out that their staying everyone just assumes it's a lock they're both back.
BaylorOkie
rudylaw said:

BaylorOkie said:

Basketball.

Yes. My bad. Went through a weekend catching up with family and talking about nothing else but covid and it's still in my system. We all desperately need sports back if for nothing more than to get more variety in conversation!
I drove through your neck of the woods yesterday. Didn't get to stop. The traffic coming the opposite direction back to Chicago from Lake Michigan was brutal. If I was caught in that I would have just ended it.
rudylaw
BaylorOkie said:

rudylaw said:

BaylorOkie said:

Basketball.

I drove through your neck of the woods yesterday. Didn't get to stop. The traffic coming the opposite direction back to Chicago from Lake Michigan was brutal. If I was caught in that I would have just ended it.

Sounds like you were on 90. Interstate is an abomination all hours, all seasons. 290 not much better. Neither is 94. Or 55. It all sucks.
CTbruin
Teague has announced he is coming back.
Mitch Henessey
Can't be true. IowaBear claimed there was ZERO CHANCE he'd be coming back. You better get your facts straight.
Bear8084
Mitch Henessey said:

Can't be true. IowaBear claimed there was ZERO CHANCE he'd be coming back. You better get your facts straight.

EGOT gonna EGOT.

Great news though!!!! Sic 'Em!!!!
BluesBear
Let's play Ball!!! This is gonna be an exciting team to watch this year. Lot of depth.
IowaBear
Mitch Henessey said:

Yoooo Mitchell did I NOT state I would be thrilled to be proven wrong? You act like I didn't want him back. Calm down old timer you gloating over this proves you don't win a whole lot in life.
HoustonBear15
Mitch Henessey
IowaBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Yoooo Mitchell did I NOT state I would be thrilled to be proven wrong? You act like I didn't want him back. Calm down old timer you gloating over this proves you don't win a whole lot in life.
I'd be looking for a way to hedge as well if I'd been as dead wrong as you are here.
Johnny Bear
Great news!! Hope Butler follows his lead.
FormerFlash
For real. Just admit you were wrong. Despite saying you'd be happy to be proven wrong multiple times, you made the mistake of speaking in absolutes as if there was no chance you could be wrong.

Eat the crow, move on, celebrate with the rest of us.

Now we wait on pins and needles for Jared's decision.
DanaDane
Paging Iowa Bear. Iowa Bear do you read me now?

1st bomb dropped.

(Just having fun with you Iowa)

On a side note, everyone was worried about the NBA Draft. Wasn't there always another option of grad transferring again, if he had wanted?

BUbackerinET
Give it a rest...so glad he's coming back
BaylorOkie
DanaDane said:

On a side note, everyone was worried about the NBA Draft. Wasn't there always another option of grad transferring again, if he had wanted?

Yes, I think he could have used a graduate transfer. But I can't think of a reason he would want to play his last year of college basketball anywhere else. He's got a great situation in Waco.

In my opinion the biggest threat was that because of his age he might decide to head overseas and start his pro career if not drafted.
IowaBear
DanaDane said:

Paging Iowa Bear. Iowa Bear do you read me now?

1st bomb dropped.

(Just having fun with you Iowa)

Hey I'm glad to be wrong I'll take the crow haha. Now.. if only Butler makes the same decision
IowaBear
Mitch Henessey said:

IowaBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

I'd be looking for a way to hedge as well if I'd been as dead wrong as you are here.

Man you really can't let it go, from DAY 1 I statedI hoped he came back. His interview spoke of Baylor in past tense. So yes I was sure he was leaving. I'm sure you've never been wrong before. Let it go you're starting to look desperate
Mitch Henessey
IowaBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

IowaBear said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Man you really can't let it go, from DAY 1 I statedI hoped he came back. His interview spoke of Baylor in past tense. So yes I was sure he was leaving. I'm sure you've never been wrong before. Let it go you're starting to look desperate
https://tenor.com/view/alright-jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up-okay-sure-gif-4486668
Bear8084

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.