Class of 2025 recruits

54,111 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Dcheetah
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wbbfan29
Read that we are her last visit. I hope our impression on her is strong.
Dcheetah

https://instagr.am/p/C93Wjy6MMl4
Glad her family came!
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Dcheetah
She is a very athletic guard with height. I like her.
12au
Seems like Civil has still not dropped the top 10?
BearTiger
12au
We're not in Civil's top 11

BUVA
Apparently not interested in going west of the Mississippi.
ZachTay
12au said:

Whelp, these days money talks and ^%$^&%$ walks with these kids
BU71
ZachTay said:

12au said:

I believe the schools with larger NIL budgets and more recent final 4 exposure make it more difficult for schools with very good programs to compete for the 5-star athletes. Similiar to twenty years ago we may have to continue to develop our players and our system to compete for the top ten rated players. Evaluating HS players will be even more important now. Baylor doesn't have anything to hang its head over. We have come close to signing some "game changers". As the program grows and more success is achieved recruiting will also grow.
Dcheetah

ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Solid player and a guard that is 6 ft 2 inches tall she is Number 20 player in class according to espn. Number 10 guard in the class if you don't include PG. now if you include both PG and G she is number 12 in the class.
ZachTay
BU71 said:

ZachTay said:

12au said:

I believe the schools with larger NIL budgets and more recent final 4 exposure make it more difficult for schools with very good programs to compete for the 5-star athletes. Similiar to twenty years ago we may have to continue to develop our players and our system to compete for the top ten rated players. Evaluating HS players will be even more important now. Baylor doesn't have anything to hang its head over. We have come close to signing some "game changers". As the program grows and more success is achieved recruiting will also grow.
CKM would make a difference......
ZachTay
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King said:

Solid player and a guard that is 6 ft 2 inches tall she is Number 20 player in class according to espn. Number 10 guard in the class if you don't include PG. now if you include both PG and G she is number 12 in the class.
She's probably a very good guard.....but 6'2" guards are not going to make difference when you are talk'n natty runs.

In NCAA WBB....great bigs (6'5" 6'6" 6'7") are the big difference. Inside the blocks dominance is what the Top 5 programs have.

Sic'em
blackie
ZachTay said:

BU71 said:

ZachTay said:

12au said:

We didn't always get them when she was here. Those here who followed recruiting well over the years could provide a list of names. I can readily think of Van Lith right off the top I think the large state schools have always had an advantage over us. And face it, while many here love Waco, it is not on the list of "hot" places to go to school. Some may have just not wanted to go to a religous-oriented university. It takes more than the coach to pull them in, especially now with NIL and for those schools that have donors that will get ridiculous on throwing money at players, the game has changed completely.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

2025 6 ft 1 inch guard.
Chibears2
Nneka O, as well. We were out recruited by a "dream…."
bawitdaball
Chibears2 said:

Nneka O, as well. We were out recruited by a "dream…."
And Brianna Turner - who unexpectedly announced to Notre Dame when the world thought she was all Baylor.
Dcheetah
Rori too.
Chibears2
You're right. I had forgotten Turner!
BUVA
Dcheetah said:

Rori too.

I never realized BU was in the running.
Dcheetah
We recruited her and went to games.
BU71
blackie said:

ZachTay said:

BU71 said:

ZachTay said:

12au said:

We didn't always get them when she was here. Those here who followed recruiting well over the years could provide a list of names. I can readily think of Van Lith right off the top I think the large state schools have always had an advantage over us. And face it, while many here love Waco, it is not on the list of "hot" places to go to school. Some may have just not wanted to go to a religous-oriented university. It takes more than the coach to pull them in, especially now with NIL and for those schools that have donors that will get ridiculous on throwing money at players, the game has changed completely.#1
I agree wholeheartedly! Lauren Cox and Kalani Brown were the two biggest names that I can remember off the top of my head. The Nylassa Smith class was the #1 class in the country but I can remember another class that was was top 5 but I'm not Baylor WBB historian enough to be sure. Please share your thoughts.
Dcheetah

ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
In case people don't know. She is the number 9 player in class. She is number 3 Pg in the class. Now if you combine Pg and guard she is number 7 player at the guard position. This is according to espn. She is 5 ft 11 inches tall or 6 ft tall.
Dcheetah
Thx Scotty!
Dcheetah

2027 F
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
6 ft 3 inch forward. Number 17 player in the class. Number 3 forward in the class if you don't include wings. Now if you include forwards/wings it is number 7 at the position. This is according to espn.
SicemPB11

Anyone know if Baylor is recruiting her?
BearTiger
Haven't read anywhere that Baylor offered Zadel. She is ranked #346 nationally and #43 in Texas (for 2025). Guessing that Coach is recruiting players ranked in top 100.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-LozuRyVfJ/?igsh=MWxvOGxmbWJlN3Jldw==

Deniya Prawl is a 6 ft 1 inch wing for class of 2025. She listed her top 8. Baylor, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre dame, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, and UConn.

She is number 15 player in the class overall and number 4 wing in the class.
Dcheetah
Wbbfan29
Game is on right now on YouTube channel "overtimeselect". Has some if the top players that we made the final list playing. Beckham and Prawl on the same team . Watched them play against Destiny Jackson yesterday who we also made the final for.
Dcheetah
What are your thoughts on these players? I have been unable to watch. Also Bourrhage(sp?) Harpring, Greenway etc. Think Logyn is in this too. Think all our offers or just about all are participaring. Know Harpring won game MVP last night.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.