Juicy!

25,307 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by slimecap
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did anyone else notice how freaking high she jumped to save that ball that Cox(?) was throwing to her as she was going out of bounds? On TV it sounded like the whole crowd oooohed and ahhhed as one.
slimecap

slimecap

historian
Eball said:

Did anyone else notice how freaking high she jumped to save that ball that Cox(?) was throwing to her as she was going out of bounds? On TV it sounded like the whole crowd oooohed and ahhhed as one.
Yes, that was pretty amazing. I wish I could remember which quarter that was in.
slimecap

historian
slimecap

slimecap

slimecap

Good to see Juicy wearing the JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation t-shirt at her La Vega High School jersey retirement ceremony. Her team mate, Lauren Cox, was diagnosed with T1D at the age of seven.
57Bear
Prominent rings!
slimecap

Luv this photo of Juicy
Sic 'em
Lone Star
Let me guess who voted for Texas.....
ABC BEAR
slimecap said:

Luv this photo of Juicy
Sic 'em

In terms of real accomplishment, that's the largest gap between #1 & #2 since Secretariat won the Belmont Stakes.
zt1014
Kim lol
slimecap

Right Juicy Landrum
2019 Homecoming football game
slimecap

slimecap

Juicy vs Langston

.. 20 points
.. game-high 13 rebounds
.. 4 assists
.. 3 steals
slimecap

slimecap

slimecap

October 30
Chibears2
Happy Birthday, Juicy!
slimecap

Eball
Just a shout out to my favorite player...she is a very good defender, rebounder, three point assassin and all around team player. If not for DiDi she would be much more recognized and appreciated for what she does.

Of course we are very fortunate to have both DiDi and Juicy! I don't think it bothers Juicy at all that DiDi is so good and gets a majority of the praise for defense...she and LC....

I just wanted to say I appreciate Juicy! and the job she does for the Lady Bears! She and DiDi both played 40 minutes last night and they both filled up the stat sheet!

We have a great team and a great bunch of kids!

blueeyedbear
Eball said:

Just a shout out to my favorite player...she is a very good defender, rebounder, three point assassin and all around team player. If not for DiDi she would be much more recognized and appreciated for what she does.

Of course we are very fortunate to have both DiDi and Juicy! I don't think it bothers Juicy at all that DiDi is so good and gets a majority of the praise for defense...she and LC....

I just wanted to say I appreciate Juicy! and the job she does for the Lady Bears! She and DiDi both played 40 minutes last night and they both filled up the stat sheet!

We have a great team and a great bunch of kids!

I will second all of this. Juicy should get her laudations this year - you hear me Big 12 coaches
slimecap
Juicy hits the dagger
Nov 19, 2019

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/28118961
slimecap

slimecap

blueeyedbear
slimecap said:

Juicy does not get the accolades she deserves !!! She is the most complete player we have (no offense to LC) - her speed and quickness is so deceiving (she covers more ground with one stride then most do in two) - when she rebounds she always has her eyes down court looking for the breakout team mate - several times the opposition seems to have a drive to an open basket and Juicy takes the right angle and runs them down to deny the layup or force a bad shot or sometimes get a block. She can jump high - especially when she has a running jump at it. She very rarely gets caught out of position and gives help defense as good as anyone we have.
She is the one who guards the best shooter when DiDi needs a break or gets in foul trouble. She never got the credit she should have for the job she did on Sabrina on switches with DiDi. She can play 40 minutes a game and has the same energy level at the end she started the game with. We all know about her 3 ball but her presence is such a calming force on the court.
The only thing that puzzles me is she makes the spectacular acrobatic "did you see that" layup but misses a lot of routine layups ???? I cant explain it - it just puzzles me.
I love her game !! I hope some Coach or GM takes a gamble on her in the third round - I think she is a diamond in the rough.
Chibears2
What I love about her game is that, unlike some accurate three point shooters, Juicy is very comfortable driving to the basket and taking contact. It seems a lot of good three point shooters are determined to stay outside the arc and either take unwise contested shots or get shut down by a good defense, rather than alter their game. Juicy is smart with her offensive game.
slimecap
blueeyedbear said:

Juicy does not get the accolades she deserves !!!
I hope some Coach or GM takes a gamble on her in the third round - I think she is a diamond in the rough.
My DraftSite: Stormeo's 2020 WNBA Draft Projections
Juicy Landrum #36 to 2019 WNBA Champions Washington Mystics
https://www.draftsite.com/mydraftsite/Stormeo/wnba/mock-draft/2020/

blueeyedbear
slimecap said:

blueeyedbear said:

I hope some Coach or GM takes a gamble on her in the third round - I think she is a diamond in the rough.

Awsome !! Thanks I did not see that projection - If I was a GM or WNBA coach I would take gamble a pick on her
slimecap
blueeyedbear said:

slimecap said:

blueeyedbear said:

Awsome !! Thanks I did not see that projection - If I was a GM or WNBA coach I would take gamble a pick on her
Winning WNBA coaches seek "coachability", "team first" & "speed" in their prospects.
Juicy checks the boxes in all 3 categories.
blueeyedbear
slimecap said:

blueeyedbear said:

slimecap said:

blueeyedbear said:

Winning WNBA coaches seek "coachability", "team first" & "speed" in their prospects.
Juicy checks the boxes in all 3 categories.
She is all that and some more !!!!!!!!!!!
setshot
Among all the three point shooters we have had, only Emily Neimann rates as her superior, and I am not sure that even Emily had her range. She should have been seeking that shot more often, as she rarely shoots unless she is wide open.
blueeyedbear
setshot said:

Among all the three point shooters we have had, only Emily Neimann rates as her superior, and I am not sure that even Emily had her range. She should have been seeking that shot more often, as she rarely shoots unless she is wide open.
Emily Neiman was the purest shooter I ever had the good fortune to coach
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.