Sarah Andrews

47,427 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Scout Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DanaDane said:

There is no way Andrews and Van Lith go to the same school. No way.
Chirp...chirp.
Dcheetah
I'm sure these recruts are very aware of each other.
BUbackerinET
And the coaches pretty well know what's up with the recruit's and their leanings - it will be interesting to see which of these two commits first, the other may have their offer go away
GarlandBear84
You seriously don't think Kim would take them both?
zt1014
Why would Lauren go to same place as Kalani? Yet she did. Especially when Mompremeir was here.
setshot
BUinET, surely you don't think that Kim would turn away either the #1 or #2 point guards in their class nationally, the #2 and #4 players overall in the 2020 class, particularly when she has been courting one for four years and the other for two. This is not a first come first taken situation, and it would shake the collegiate women's basketball ranks if both of these highly sought players signed with Baylor.

I am dubious that that will occur, but getting either fills a major need for this program.
SirBearALot
Perhaps CKM does not think we need both with Jordan Oliver coming in this year and maybe she is eyeing a PG coming in 2021 ?
Eball
HVL is listed as a guard not a PG...on team USA u19 she plays along side Paige Bueckers.

Paige is the number #1 prospect for '20 and listed as a PG she is also committed to UCONN...

I see no reason why if they are both as good as advertised that Sarah and HVL could not both eventually start in the same back court for BU. They would be dynamic!
BUbackerinET
Of course, and that would be fantastic, it would require one to be willing to move.
ScottS
BUbackerinET
Hope he's right!
Dcheetah
He came back with a later tweet and CBd her to Texas although he later added if anyone could add 2 diffrents 5'7 PGs it would be Kim.
DFW Bill
Von Lith is 5'9".
HustleBear
Dcheetah said:

He came back with a later tweet and CBd her to Texas although he later added if anyone could add 2 diffrents 5'7 PGs it would be Kim.
It sounds to me like HVL is on her way to Waco and KM is trying to get SA to join her.
ScottS
You like how I posted a tweet from a year and a half ago on this??
Dcheetah
Tx tweet was 7-25-19
gone to Tickfaw
Why would anyone want to play for a program that will always finish second - or third - in the Big 12 and bow out in the first round or two of the Big Dance?
Old300Bear
I think Aston hired some new assistants, so I am sure she is telling recruits - Oh,Oh,Oh, we can coach now!!!!!
Fred Barber
skilledup
I'm hearing Andrews is headed to Baylor and that HVL is keeping quiet. The staff also is high on Williams.

I look for the 20 class to be similar to the 18 class as far as talent goes.
Dcheetah
Great news on Sarah! What is the talk on the circuit about HVL and PW or is there really no idea? Thanks for the info.
geewago
I personally prefer Andrews.
ScottS
Lets get both
slimecap

Coach Bill Brock at War Games 28.5 Atlanta

Sarah Andrews (#0) at War Games 28.5
BaylorBears_254
Andrews will make up for the loss of Morris for sure. Getting both Andrews and HVL makes up for Morris x10.

We are going to he toooough to beat.
BaylorBears_254
And if we can add Williams to be our next "Didi", we are going to be even better.
ScottS
Does it sound like an annoucement is coming soon?
BaylorBearWBBFan
Top-5 coming soon...
ScottS
I hope we make her top 5
BaylorBearWBBFan
My best guess is Baylor, Texas, then 3 of Oklahoma, TAMU, Florida State, and Louisville.
slimecap
BaylorBearWBBFan said:

My best guess is Baylor, Texas, then 3 of Oklahoma, TAMU, Florida State, and Louisville.
Opportunity to train with Asst Coach Jackie Stiles?
bawitdaball
slimecap said:

BaylorBearWBBFan said:

Opportunity to train with Asst Coach Jackie Stiles?
I honestly would look at training with Jackie Styles with a little hesitation. Great training? Sure. But she hasn't torn the lid anyone's potential. And Oklahoma will require a few years to fully rebuild - if that is what they are selling - much like Texas in football. I'm not sure she'll want to sit on the sidelines during the tournament watching others garner national attention.
ScottS
I like our odds if those are the teams
ScottS
Just an FYI, signing period starts Nov 13th
WacoKelly83
Final five

BU
BU
BU
BU
And BU

Sounds good to me
HustleBear
skilledup said:

I'm hearing Andrews is headed to Baylor and that HVL is keeping quiet. The staff also is high on Williams.

I look for the 20 class to be similar to the 18 class as far as talent goes.
When you're the National Champs....to the victor go the spoils! Let's sign them all and then some.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.