Sarah Andrews top-5

35,043 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ScottS
BaylorBearWBBFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mississippi State, Texas, Baylor, Florida State, and Louisville!
HustleBear
Even if I wasn't a Lady Bears fan. I would still say Baylor is the best fit basketball wise. Not hatin' on the other schools tho (hard to go wrong there). Well maybe one of them.
Meladee
I just love the fact that I come into this forum and the news is already here.

Hope she's a Lady Bear:

BUbackerinET
Any significance to the order? Just asking...
Dcheetah
Don't think so.
BUbackerinET
Dcheetah said:

Don't think so.

Hope not-just can't imagine it would be UT over us, but I am glad we made the T5.
ScottS
Question....hiw does UT lay an egg each year and still get top players to visit?
blueeyedbear
ScottS said:

Question....hiw does UT lay an egg each year and still get top players to visit?
I can't answer that question but it seems enough to keep Karen Aston in the head chair - the last thing we want is for UT to get a real HC in there so maybe we should count our blessings
Born_A_Bear
Reverse order - alphabetically or ranking.
5-Texas
4-Miss State
3-Louisville
2-Florida State
1+Baylor
slimecap
TXtoCO
Born_A_Bear said:

Reverse order - alphabetically or ranking.
5-Texas
4-Miss State
3-Louisville
2-Florida State
1+Baylor
How does FSU rank number 2?
BiPolarBear
blueeyedbear said:

ScottS said:

I can't answer that question but it seems enough to keep Karen Aston in the head chair - the last thing we want is for UT to get a real HC in there so maybe we should count our blessings
Yep, the last thing the Allies wanted in WW2 was for some German to assassinate Hitler. Hitler was making so many blunders they wanted him to stay in power to shorten the war.
ScottS
MSU I don't think was part of her top 12, so it looks like they have snuck into this one.
blueeyedbear
I noticed I the latest rankings Sarah Andrews has been moved ahead of HVL - Interesting
Dcheetah
Hoop Gurlz 2020 Sarah 7, HVL 8, Hannah G 9
Prospect Nations HVL 2, Sarah 4, Hannah 8

Would be a heck of a class if it comes together.
TXtoCO
Dcheetah said:

Hoop Gurlz 2020 Sarah 7, HVL 8, Hannah G 9
Prospect Nations HVL 2, Sarah 4, Hannah 8

Would be a heck of a class if it comes together.
A dream class. Two top-notch guards and a top big...to go along with the top class we currently have.
DanaDane
Like any highly recruited player, she just wants to take some trips. There are only 2 horses in this race and the one in Waco is almost a lock over the one in Austin. Hopefully it will more than make up for HVL going to Oregon St or Oregon for some of our fans.
ScottS
A day or 2 ago Andrews retweetrd post about UT's coaching additions.
Dcheetah
She retweets things from every team recruiting her.
TXtoCO
She retweets all of Scott S's posts.
ScottS
TXtoCO said:

She retweets all of Scott S's posts.

1 problem....I don't tweet
slimecap
Sarah Andrews visiting Texas this weekend

ScottS
Any reason for concern?
bowdedg
ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?
I suspect that we will see Andrews take all of her official visits, which includes Texas. Unfortunately this is just part of the recruiting process. We can only hope that Texas doesn't make a lasting impression.
ABC BEAR
bowdedg said:

ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?
We can only hope that Texas doesn't make a lasting impression.
......or does.
DanaDane
ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?
Scott, my dude, you need to mentally prepare yourself NOW. Andrews is a 100% lock for Baylor. HVL is not coming to Waco, no chance, no way, no how. There you go. You should be able to enjoy the fall recruiting season now.
bawitdaball
I wouldn't assume that Gusters would move cities and high schools to play with her and then not play college together. It could happen. Just unlikely. Let the chips fall. But I'd be shocked if she isn't wearing green and gold. That being said - I didn't think we'd have a chance at Egbo. So I won't count out Mulkey's recruiters. Or the power of a NC.
ScottS
DanaDane said:

ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?
Scott, my dude, you need to mentally prepare yourself NOW. Andrews is a 100% lock for Baylor. HVL is not coming to Waco, no chance, no way, no how. There you go. You should be able to enjoy the fall recruiting season now.

Look, I'm greedy. Both are good players. And Ive been through enough of these. I remember years ago when in football we tried to get Mercury Hayes.
slimecap
ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?

2020 Sarah Andrews & 2020 Sahara Jones
Sept 7, 2019
ScottS
I don't like that picture. The orange part anyway.
ScottS
She saw them lose to LSU
ScottS
Any updates from her visit?
slimecap
ScottS said:

Interesting conversation with a club ball (AAU) coach attending the WNBA Dallas Wings game yesterday. I asked the coach to give examples of the positive sales pitch of the Texas recruiting staff. Here is a tweet they showed me on their cell phone:

Scout Bear
ScottS said:

DanaDane said:

ScottS said:

Any reason for concern?

I thought he sang with the Platters...
Look, I'm greedy. Both are good players. And Ive been through enough of these. I remember years ago when in football we tried to get Mercury Hayes.
Chibears2
slimecap said:

ScottS said:

Interesting conversation with a club ball (AAU) coach attending the WNBA Dallas Wings game yesterday. I asked the coach to give examples of the positive sales pitch of the Texas recruiting staff. Here is a tweet they showed me on their cell phone:

Is that Jamie Carey? She was a good one, no doubt! I think my response would have to be, "Do you want to excel at drills, or this?" and have a clip of Chloe making the last two plays of the championship game and Coach Messer hoisting the National Championship trophy!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.