Sarah Andrews top-5

35,097 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ScottS
Chibears2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those players that have WNBA aspirations, there will be no choosing where they are drafted. College is a good time to learn how to be away from your family, while still having a support group of adults surrounding you. Of course, I understand being close to your family, as well. Only went 90 minutes away to college myself....
TXtoCO
Chibears2 said:

For those players that have WNBA aspirations, there will be no choosing where they are drafted. College is a good time to learn how to be away from your family, while still having a support group of adults surrounding you. Of course, I understand being close to your family, as well. Only went 90 minutes away to college myself....
I stayed zero minutes away to play myself...(-:
bawitdaball
All of her visits have #notcommitted at the end - makes me wonder if on her last visit, which happens to be to Baylor she'll post similar photos with #committed -- just a thought.
Dcheetah
Think she will post the same after her Baylor visit and then do the Big Reveal 1-2 wks later.
TXtoCO
Louisville is the one that worries me the most.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Dcheetah said:

Think she will post the same after her Baylor visit and then do the Big Reveal 1-2 wks later.

11/13
Jacques Strap
This is a big week for recruiting. Hope all goes well.
slimecap
Katie Benzan '20, Harvard's starting point guard for the past three seasons, confirmed that she will play for the University of Texas at Austin upon graduation for the 2020-2021 season. At the end of August, The Crimson reported that Benzan would forgo her senior year season.

"Katie has been a remarkable player in our program for three years," head coach Kathy Delaney-Smith said in an emailed statement. "After much discussion with the coaching staff, she has decided to step away her senior year."

On Saturday, Benzan posted photos on Instagram sporting a No. 11 Longhorns burnt orange jersey.
Benzan wrote in a message to the Crimson that she has a verbal commitment from the University of Texas at Austin as of now and will formally sign a letter of intent during the signing period around mid-November.

Link for entire article
Katie Benzan '20 Announces Post-Graduate Commitment to Texas Longhorns
https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2019/10/28/kb-texas-announcement/
ScottS

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.