Trinity Oliver in the portal?

31,874 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SATXBear
Scout Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tired of every time I turn around Baylor is shooting itself in the foot. I am taking up professional polka dancing with large friendly women who like beer.
Bear2019
boatergal said:

I'm native Texan and back living in Texasbut I lived in Seattle area for 18 years and Portland for 11 years before that. Yea it rains a lot but that's what makes it so green and gorgeous! Summers are phenomenal! I spend the summers there boating now that I am retired! if Trinity goes for a grad degeee, UW is an outstanding academic university! Sic'em Trinity
Let me guess. You moved back to Texas because you were homesick for the hurricanes, flooding, hail storms, tornadoes, hard freezes, humidity and mosquitos. My gosh that had to be painful. Seattle is wonderful. My best friend lives on Mercer Island. Spent many a week there with friends. And that drive up to Vancouver is one to behold. You simply cannot miss in that area of the world. Hang in there. Hopefully you moved back to Texas for love. Because I can think of no other reason.
boatergal
I spend June thru Labor Day on my boat in the San Juan Islands or BC when border is openIt beats the heck out of Texas summers! WA is not so great 7-8 months out of the year-75% rain or just cloudy. I moved back to Texas for love of family and Baylor friends season tickets to football and LadyBears and Cost of Living!! Sell high in WA, buy same quality of house for half here. Oh and I despise the politics in WA. I'm leaving today to drive to WA for the summer. Be back for Sept 11 football game.
SirBearALot
My parents were married in 1944 on Friday Harbor Island at the little Presbyterian church.. Dad served in the Airforce and ran a radio radar hidden in a silo on the north side of the island. We visited the place when I was 8. Had fresh salmon for every meal. Good times.
SATXBear
boatergal said:

I spend June thru Labor Day on my boat in the San Juan Islands or BC when border is openIt beats the heck out of Texas summers! WA is not so great 7-8 months out of the year-75% rain or just cloudy. I moved back to Texas for love of family and Baylor friends season tickets to football and LadyBears and Cost of Living!! Sell high in WA, buy same quality of house for half here. Oh and I despise the politics in WA. I'm leaving today to drive to WA for the summer. Be back for Sept 11 football game.
you have a great life

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.