REBOOT: 62% of Americans think Putin WOULDN'T have invaded Ukraine if Trump POTUS

6,677 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

Man you guys are hypersensitive about Trump. Re-read my post-I did not say that Trump weakened Ukraine's military or that the delay in funding has had any impact on this conflict.

Except that you said "Trump was weakening Ukraine's military based on his own political well-being"

That sounds an awful lot like Trump weakened Ukraine's military

You are right- it sounds like that. But "was weakening" is not "weakened." He was weakening Ukraine militarily. A bipartisan congress put a stop to it. In the end, no harm.

Just an example of how DJT's conduct put personal interests above national interests. So if people are going to make Ukraine a comparison of Trump and Biden, that part of the story can't be ignored.
It's one of the many reasons I hope my conservative friends aren't tempted to vote again for the loser.
I assure you that no true conservative will ever vote for Trump again.
I'm curious, why wouldn't a "true conservative" vote for Trump?
Because we believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. Trump has no regard for such things.
What Trump policies violated your constitutional rights?

He said mean things and, like every democrat challenger who lost in the last 20 years, he claimed the election was stolen.

In reality, Trump never violated the constitution or rule of law. In fact, he actually respected federalism and appointed judges (not by race or sex) who follow the constitution to a far closer extent than the leftists appointed by democrats. He didn't start any wars. He cut taxes. He cut regulation. He told NATO to pay up….something they're wishing now they had done.

So basically, he said mean things.
Yep goes with my belief, that concerning democrats, words mean more than action.
Canon
Rawhide said:

Canon said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

Man you guys are hypersensitive about Trump. Re-read my post-I did not say that Trump weakened Ukraine's military or that the delay in funding has had any impact on this conflict.

Except that you said "Trump was weakening Ukraine's military based on his own political well-being"

You are right- it sounds like that. But "was weakening" is not "weakened." He was weakening Ukraine militarily. A bipartisan congress put a stop to it. In the end, no harm.

Just an example of how DJT's conduct put personal interests above national interests. So if people are going to make Ukraine a comparison of Trump and Biden, that part of the story can't be ignored.
It's one of the many reasons I hope my conservative friends aren't tempted to vote again for the loser.
Because we believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. Trump has no regard for such things.

He said mean things and, like every democrat challenger who lost in the last 20 years, he claimed the election was stolen.

In reality, Trump never violated the constitution or rule of law. In fact, he actually respected federalism and appointed judges (not by race or sex) who follow the constitution to a far closer extent than the leftists appointed by democrats. He didn't start any wars. He cut taxes. He cut regulation. He told NATO to pay up….something they're wishing now they had done.

So basically, he said mean things.
Yep goes with my belief, that concerning democrats, words mean more than action.

It's the double standard. Trump acted (not governed) like a democrat. The political world had all ceded that ground (being an unadulterated jackass who does little more than call names and cast aspersions) to democrats long ago and found their behavior acceptable. What was unthinkable was that a Republican (who was supposed to be milquetoast and accept the heaps of scorn like a good little cuckold) would fight back using democrat tactics and to greater effect. Republicans are all supposed to be little wooden Romney clones. Trump turned the political establishment on its head and the left went collectively INSANE…..pink pu$5y hats and all.

That said, Sam went insane for other reasons. He's not really worth talking to any longer. WAAAY off the rails.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

None that I can think of. Policies aren't the problem. It's the fact that he'd rather see the whole system burn than suffer a wounded ego. That's not conservatism. It's authoritarian narcissism with a dictatorial bent.

As the late, great P.J. O'Rourke said, Hillary was wrong about everything but she was wrong within normal parameters. The same can't be said of Trump.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

None that I can think of. Policies aren't the problem. It's the fact that he'd rather see the whole system burn than suffer a wounded ego. That's not conservatism. It's authoritarian narcissism with a dictatorial bent.

As the late, great P.J. O'Rourke said, Hillary was wrong about everything but she was wrong within normal parameters. The same can't be said of Trump.

Like I said, Rawhide. He thinks Trump's a big meany and so he makes spurious accusations to explain his stupid Pearl clutching that Trump had the temerity to act like a democrat while governing like Reagan. The "whole system" he's referring to is the swampy administrative state, back room deal, banana republic set up that Trump was actively upending.

Never trumpers are willfully stupid.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

If you don't believe Biden is worse than Trump, I can see why you would have that mentality. But if that is your mentality, chances are you aren't really all that conservative.

For conservatives, Trump is better than Biden, and we are seeing why with each passing day. That is why as long as we have only two viable candidates, a conservative should vote Republican.
I simply believe that Trump is not a Republican, he shifts with what gets him what he wants. He was a registered Democrat in the 2000's.
Don't disagree. Sometimes, however, we have to make a choice between the lesser of the evils. For me, that was Trump, and we are seeing why with each passing day.

Agree, we have had the bottom of the barrel with our candidates, both sides. But trump has empowered a faction far more dangerous than AOC and her crew of do nothing idiots. That and he is ruining the right and is a reality TV star that should've never been a real candidate. He was even shocked he won.
Whiskey Pete
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

If you don't believe Biden is worse than Trump, I can see why you would have that mentality. But if that is your mentality, chances are you aren't really all that conservative.

For conservatives, Trump is better than Biden, and we are seeing why with each passing day. That is why as long as we have only two viable candidates, a conservative should vote Republican.
I simply believe that Trump is not a Republican, he shifts with what gets him what he wants. He was a registered Democrat in the 2000's.
Don't disagree. Sometimes, however, we have to make a choice between the lesser of the evils. For me, that was Trump, and we are seeing why with each passing day.

Agree, we have had the bottom of the barrel with our candidates, both sides. But trump has empowered a faction far more dangerous than AOC and her crew of do nothing idiots. That and he is ruining the right and is a reality TV star that should've never been a real candidate. He was even shocked he won.
Nah, it's the democratic leadership (not just Biden) that has empowered a faction for more dangerous than AOC. As evident from the billions in damage that was caused over the course of a year+. Hell, even our own VP supported and encouraged her supporters to donate to the MFF fund which helped get many of these domestic terrorists out of jail. The leftists in lefty states have made it a hobby for the criminally inclined to head to their local Walgreens and Targets for their daily smash and grabs.

Don't think Trump is ruining the right. Okay, he has overturned the apple cart of establishment Republicans who have for decades been nothing more than spineless, bend over and take up the ass pansy ass politicians who have done nothing more than try to legislate from a position of fear and weakness. But let's face it, that apple cart needed to be turned over anyway - a long long time ago.

But hey, if you need DJT to be the boogie man so you can sleep at night, have at it.
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

Like I said, Rawhide. He thinks Trump's a big meany and so he makes spurious accusations to explain his stupid Pearl clutching that Trump had the temerity to act like a democrat while governing like Reagan. The "whole system" he's referring to is the swampy administrative state, back room deal, banana republic set up that Trump was actively upending.

Like I've said, Rawhide. Some so-called conservatives only care about getting what they want, no matter how much damage they do in the process. They partake of the same decadence as radical leftists, who assume they will always have the benefits of ordered liberty no matter how much they abuse it.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

Like I've said, Rawhide. Some so-called conservatives only care about getting what they want, no matter how much damage they do in the process. They partake of the same decadence as radical leftists, who assume they will always have the benefits of ordered liberty no matter how much they abuse it.
Who cares about radicals when the real problem is neoliberal elitists?
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

Who cares about radicals when the real problem is neoliberal elitists?
Look in the mirror. The real problem is lawlessness...yours, theirs, everyone's.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.
Get over your cult leader. We have the greatest electoral system in the world, the same one that put him in power just a few years ago, and he's got you convinced it's totally corrupt. Because if Trump can't win, no one can...what a load of BS.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.
Get over your cult leader. We have the greatest electoral system in the world, the same one that put him in power just a few years ago, and he's got you convinced it's totally corrupt. Because if Trump can't win, no one can...what a load of BS.

Oh Sam Sam Sam, poor little liberal sam, the village idiot. Does the orange boogie man give you nightmares? It's okay, I hear that wearing a mask to bed helps keep the mean Trump nightmares away
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.

Oh Sam Sam Sam, poor little liberal sam, the village idiot. Does the orange boogie man give you nightmares? It's okay, I hear that wearing a mask to bed helps keep the mean Trump nightmares away
That's a good little cultist. Anyone who questions The Leader must be a "liberal."
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.

That's a good little cultist. Anyone who questions The Leader must be a "liberal."

Liberal? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! No. Leftist authoritarian. Trump did what every democrat losing the potus has done for 20 years. He claimed it was stolen. Yet, you never seem to criticize your leftist buddies who made the same claims Trump made. Why….because you support them. You want them in power. You need them to enact your authoritarian dreams.

Trump acted like a democrat but governed like Reagan. You hate him for the latter because he didn't govern like the former.
Whiskey Pete
Quote:

Samuel, I've already explained a while back that the Never Trumpers circle jerk, of which you're the pivot man, are way more cult like than the people who aren't deranged enough to be triggered by the mere mention
or sight of the orange man.
Whiskey Pete
Quote:

Liberal? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! No. Leftist authoritarian. Trump did what every democrat losing the potus has done for 20 years. He claimed it was stolen. Yet, you never seem to criticize your leftist buddies who made the same claims Trump made. Why….because you support them. You want them in power. You need them to enact your authoritarian dreams.

Trump acted like a democrat but governed like Reagan. You hate him for the latter because he didn't govern like the former.
Samuel has descended into nothing more than troll status. He only sees what he believes instead of the other way around. The poster boy for TDS that's petrified of Covid's shadow. Someone incapable of manning up and admitting when he's wrong, even when the facts are shoved up his ass.

Sam and the other TDS cultists, sure are a weird bunch
Sam Lowry
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Booray said:

Rawhide said:

Booray said:

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.

Liberal? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! No. Leftist authoritarian. Trump did what every democrat losing the potus has done for 20 years. He claimed it was stolen. Yet, you never seem to criticize your leftist buddies who made the same claims Trump made. Why%85.because you support them. You want them in power. You need them to enact your authoritarian dreams.

Not much to say if you're just going to lie. You know I criticized the Democrats for not accepting 2016 all the time. Inciting an insurrection is a bit different, but I don't expect you to care about that. You're happy enough to watch thugs attack your Capitol as long as they're Trump's thugs. Ideology above country, always.
LateSteak69
Rawhide said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

Nah, it's the democratic leadership (not just Biden) that has empowered a faction for more dangerous than AOC. As evident from the billions in damage that was caused over the course of a year+. Hell, even our own VP supported and encouraged her supporters to donate to the MFF fund which helped get many of these domestic terrorists out of jail. The leftists in lefty states have made it a hobby for the criminally inclined to head to their local Walgreens and Targets for their daily smash and grabs.

Don't think Trump is ruining the right. Okay, he has overturned the apple cart of establishment Republicans who have for decades been nothing more than spineless, bend over and take up the ass pansy ass politicians who have done nothing more than try to legislate from a position of fear and weakness. But let's face it, that apple cart needed to be turned over anyway - a long long time ago.

But hey, if you need DJT to be the boogie man so you can sleep at night, have at it.
needing a boogeyman to sleep seems counterproductive. I still can't believe people buy his bull****, we have to find someone else to support. Have to.
Whiskey Pete
LateSteak69 said:

Rawhide said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

needing a boogeyman to sleep seems counterproductive. I still can't believe people buy his bull****, we have to find someone else to support. Have to.
I can't believe you people continually buy the media's bull**** and let them tell you what to think. Like I said, if Trump ends up being on the ballot in 2024, I have zero problem voting for him, pisses you off doesn't it?

but now back now back to biden and the ****show that is his admin.
HuMcK
Don't put a ton of stock in flash polls, but this is pertinent to the OP.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

Foreign crisis have a way of galvanizing people. He's done a horrid job, has proven to be inept, and those polls will be back down in no time.
Whiskey Pete
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Foreign crisis have a way of galvanizing people. He's done a horrid job, has proven to be inept, and those polls will be back down in no time.
I remember George W's approval numbers hit 90%+ right after 9/11.

Didn't last long.
jupiter
4th and Inches
jupiter said:

stopped reading at some idiot.. cant attack people in the opening statement and expect open minds to read your message.
4th and Inches
HuMcK said:

thats a post from March 4th, things have downgraded again especially as inflation/gas prices have continued to rise
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

This has nothing to do with Trump or Biden. It has to do with 2 things. 1) Putin want to get the band back together 2) secondly and more important is the price of oil. If you look the 3 times that Putin invaded Georgia and Crimea, the pice of oil was $100/ barrel or more. Guess where oil is today? $100 per barrel. Oil was some where from $20-$50 during Trump. The money the Kremlin makes at $100 oil is just obscene as Oil and Gas are 35%-40% of Russia's GDP. That is why he invaded now, not that he was fearful of Trump and Biden is a pushover.

So the price of oil has nothing to do with the polices of the current president?

Wow. Two of the dumbest takes on this board in the same thread.

Let me also remind you that when our enemies think the administration is feckless, it emboldens them and causes them to do certain things that they otherwise wouldn't. See the Jimmy Carter administration. Do you think it's a coincidence that I ran released our hostages when Reagan won the presidency?
There have always been rumors that the Iran/Contra affair sprang out of a deal between Reagan and the Iranians. It can never be confirmed obviously because Reagan investigated himself and documents were "lost", but we do know their official explanation that it was to free hostages in Lebanon was BS (arms started flowing right after Reagan got in, years before those hostages were ever taken). Carter slapped an embargo on Iran, so the theory goes Reagan came in and quietly promised them the arms (really spare parts for them mostly) if they released the hostages under his admin.
No surprise you favor conspiracy theories over facts. It's what you do.

Sure. Now back to your regularly scheduled Soros bashing.
I don't recall ever mentioning Soros on these boards, my tin-foil hat little friend.

I do recall a number of Trump-Russia conspiracies you've touted, even when they've been proven b.s. Undoubtedly, you're susceptible to disinformation.
Mothra
7:38p, 1/27/22

Not a surprise. The Austin DA, Garza, is another Soros-funded socialist nutjob who ran a campaign that was based on prosecuting police officers, and not prosecuting drug crimes. He's indicted 9 police officers in his year in office, but lets this criminal go free (a decision that the Police Chief publicly berated him for). Apparently, this guy was a member of the shooter's gang, and instigated the fight.

Example No. 53,439 of how liberal policies turning everything to ***** Glad I live in Williamson County.

probably more
Canon
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

This has nothing to do with Trump or Biden. It has to do with 2 things. 1) Putin want to get the band back together 2) secondly and more important is the price of oil. If you look the 3 times that Putin invaded Georgia and Crimea, the pice of oil was $100/ barrel or more. Guess where oil is today? $100 per barrel. Oil was some where from $20-$50 during Trump. The money the Kremlin makes at $100 oil is just obscene as Oil and Gas are 35%-40% of Russia's GDP. That is why he invaded now, not that he was fearful of Trump and Biden is a pushover.

So the price of oil has nothing to do with the polices of the current president?

Let me also remind you that when our enemies think the administration is feckless, it emboldens them and causes them to do certain things that they otherwise wouldn't. See the Jimmy Carter administration. Do you think it's a coincidence that I ran released our hostages when Reagan won the presidency?
There have always been rumors that the Iran/Contra affair sprang out of a deal between Reagan and the Iranians. It can never be confirmed obviously because Reagan investigated himself and documents were "lost", but we do know their official explanation that it was to free hostages in Lebanon was BS (arms started flowing right after Reagan got in, years before those hostages were ever taken). Carter slapped an embargo on Iran, so the theory goes Reagan came in and quietly promised them the arms (really spare parts for them mostly) if they released the hostages under his admin.

I don't recall ever mentioning Soros on these boards, my tin-foil hat little friend.

I do recall a number of Trump-Russia conspiracies you've touted, even when they've been proven b.s. Undoubtedly, you're susceptible to disinformation.
Mothra

Not a surprise. The Austin DA, Garza, is another Soros-funded socialist nutjob who ran a campaign that was based on prosecuting police officers, and not prosecuting drug crimes. He's indicted 9 police officers in his year in office, but lets this criminal go free (a decision that the Police Chief publicly berated him for). Apparently, this guy was a member of the shooter's gang, and instigated the fight.

Example No. 53,439 of how liberal policies turning everything to ***** Glad I live in Williamson County.

probably more

George Soros didn't fund multiple leftist DA campaigns in major cities?
4th and Inches
Canon said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra

probably more

George Soros didn't fund multiple leftist DA campaigns in major cities?
he definitely did that..
Wangchung
Can't speak factually about George Soros to leftists, as democrats do not believe he actually exists.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Just thought it was funny. I am sure he has brought up Soros more that once but he saud he never did.

He calls others names and cant keep up with his words.

Mothra said:

Wangchung

Just thought it was funny. I am sure he has brought up Soros more that once but he saud he never did.

He was accused of regularly scheduled Soros bashing, not saying his name once.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Wangchung said:

Can't speak factually about George Soros to leftists, as democrats do not believe he actually exists.
You seem to have a hard time with facts. Ever come up with anyone to back your silly claim of 99%? Of course not.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Wangchung said:

He was accused of regularly scheduled Soros bashing, not saying his name once.
He said he didnt recall ever mentioning Soros on these boards. He has, more than once. No big deal. just thought it was funny on a thread he is calling others names. Obviously the rank and file will defend him.
Wangchung

Wangchung said:

You seem to have a hard time with facts. Ever come up with anyone to back your silly claim of 99%? Of course not.
It's a fact Soros backed the Austin DA, as mentioned previously. Do you have any evidence to back your opinion otherwise?
You claimed the media wasn't biased towards leftists yet provided no evidence of your claim. Instead you focused on the 99% part, closed your eyes and are holding on for dear life in hopes someone, ANYONE, might come in a provide some great piece of evidence showing an unbiased media. Again, you are the only fooled by your rhetoric.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I never claimed the media isnt biased. It is. Some are far left, some are middle and some are far right. People choose what the want to watch listen to or read. If the media slants left overall (I believe it does and I have seen studies that put is as high as 75%) its because thats what the people want.. Otherwise the far left media sites wouldnt exist.

You did claim 99%. You made it up. You wont give a source because there is no source.

I never claimed anything about Soros beyond pointing out that Mothra said he had never mentioned Soros on this board and , in fact he has.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.