Voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter about China Business Deals

9,030 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

If the DOJ is suppressing evidence, as you claim, are they accountable to Congress? Was Rep. Gaetz wrong to say they should be called to answer for it?
Whoa, wouldn't that be legislative oversight of the Executive Branch?
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Did they break the law? Have they been charged with a crime? Why should anyone care?
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Schiff.
It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on almost every post on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.
waiting all day to spring that one? You telegraphed it..
The dupe didn't see it coming.
OB never does but will now argue the unarguable for the next few days.
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Did they break the law? Have they been charged with a crime? Why should anyone care?
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Schiff.
It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on almost every post on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.
waiting all day to spring that one? You telegraphed it..
Waiting since 9:28. It didn't take long.
Well played
Sam Lowry
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

If the DOJ is suppressing evidence, as you claim, are they accountable to Congress? Was Rep. Gaetz wrong to say they should be called to answer for it?
Whoa, wouldn't that be legislative oversight of the Executive Branch?
Republicans have all but promised it if they win a majority. The outrage on this board will be something to see!
4th and Inches
Somebody is catching up on their posting with their sock account..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
Who else wants to go on the record?
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Check the thread topic, Sam.

Maybe you should "go on the record"?

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

The topic is Hunter Biden and his China business deals. I believe in legislative oversight. If the DOJ is turning a blind eye to crimes and national security threats, I'm completely on board with Congress acting independently.

Do you agree? It's a simple question.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

The topic is Hunter Biden and his China business deals. I believe in legislative oversight. If the DOJ is turning a blind eye to crimes and national security threats, I'm completely on board with Congress acting independently.

I have answered you fully Sam, more than you have done in return.

Stop pretending you make the rules.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Let's say there are no new developments this year. First day of the new Congress, Matt Gaetz announces a select committee to investigate Hunter Biden.

Yea or nay?
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Let's say there are no new developments this year. First day of the new Congress, Matt Gaetz announces a select committee to investigate Hunter Biden.

Yea or nay?
Like, you know, Congressional oversight?
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?
Yawn.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?
Directly against Hunter? Nay.

Investigate why the investigators aren't doing their job.

Videos leaks show underage hookers man. Nothing about this is rational and the only thing that explains it is a protection racket from within the system.
4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?

Videos leaks show underage hookers man. Nothing about this is rational and the only thing that explains it is a protection racket from within the system.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?

Not directly about Hunter. National security issues related to business dealings, etc.

What about my question to JXL? If Dems refuse to participate, should the investigation continue?
Sam Lowry
So wait, you're a yes now?
Oldbear83
Anyone else notice how Sam is playing his version of 'Fredo' Cuomo, like he is an Anchor at CNN?
Oldbear83
Here's my complaint about Sam's 'solution':

Show Trials have no place in Congress. Aside from the waste of resources and time, aside from the crappy look of 'they did it, so now we do it', there is the whole point to such hearings.

There is reason to believe the FBI and CIA have been weaponized for political purposes, so that 51 'intelligence professionals' claimed Hunter's laptop was fake in 2020,

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

and we now learn the feds authenticated the laptop at that time, then hid the story.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/09/1091859822/more-details-emerge-in-federal-investigation-into-hunter-biden

No wonder only 21% of Americans say they trust Government to do the right thing,

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/06/06/public-trust-in-government-1958-2022/

Comey and McCabe abused their office to go after a sitting President, yet neither has seen even one day in court as a result.

https://lawandcrime.com/federal-bureau-of-investigation/five-bombshells-in-oig-report-saying-fbis-andrew-mccabe-lied-under-oath/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/comey-lied-under-oath-on-multiple-occasions-clearly-violated-fbi-policies-lewandowki

The rot at the top disgusts Americans.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/1/erosion-public-trust-mounting-fbi-allegations-part/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-federal-bureau-investigation-government-agency-politicized-11632946341

This is about far more than Hunter or even elections.

If you care about the Republic and the Constitution the way certain virtue signalers claim, a lot of federal officials need to lose their jobs and some need to go to prison.

Far too many foxes in the henhouse of government.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

read thru what Doc wrote too fast- I am still a house judiciary committee calling the FBI in to answer some questions.

I am still against a special committee specific for Hinter Biden.

–Horace

JXL
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?

Not directly about Hunter. National security issues related to business dealings, etc.

What about my question to JXL? If Dems refuse to participate, should the investigation continue?

I'm sorry, I missed this question. I don't like congressional hearings or investigations in which only one side participates, but the other side shouldn't be able to unilaterally stop it by refusing.
Osodecentx
JXL said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?

I'm sorry, I missed this question. I don't like congressional hearings or investigations in which only one side participates, but the other side shouldn't be able to unilaterally stop it by refusing.
I agree
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

read thru what Doc wrote too fast- I am still a house judiciary committee calling the FBI in to answer some questions.
So you are in favor of Congressional oversight of the Executive branch?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

i am sorry but your question is overly broad and too vague to answer without undue burden.. please rephrase to a more specific question or refer to my previous answers on this topic

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

i am sorry but your question is overly broad and too vague to answer without undue burden.. please rephrase to a more specific question or refer to my previous answers on this topic
You said "I am still a house judiciary committee calling the FBI in to answer some questions."
The FBI is part of the Executive branch.

Do you favor legislative oversight of the Executive branch?
D. C. Bear
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

You said "I am still a house judiciary committee calling the FBI in to answer some questions."

Do you favor separation of powers?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

asked an answered

–Horace

Sam Lowry
JXL said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yea or nay?

Thanks.
Golem
I'll weigh in.

1. Congressional hearings are only EVER grandstanding political show trials. (J6, steroids in baseball, etc)

2. Grandstanding political show trials are only valuable for two purposes:

A. Shedding light on something actually illegal that the executive refuses to prosecute. (True of HRC, not true of DJT)
B. Hosting a forum for political dbags to hrumph, beat tables, shout things like "have you no decency" and beg for money on the back of said histrionics.

3. Legislators should legislate. If they need answers to legislate, they should ask for answers in writing. They are not the conscience of the nation, as the vast majority of the immoral b @stards don't even have one of their own.

4. The democrat run congress has done nothing of value since taking power but waste mountains of money and host political show trials full of LIQR level lies, distortions and half truths. November can't possibly come soon enough.
Sam Lowry
Golem said:

I'll weigh in.

1. Congressional hearings are only EVER grandstanding political show trials. (J6, steroids in baseball, etc)

A. Shedding light on something actually illegal that the executive refuses to prosecute. (True of HRC, not true of DJT)
B. Hosting a forum for political dbags to hrumph, beat tables, shout things like "have you no decency" and beg for money on the back of said histrionics.

3. Legislators should legislate. If they need answers to legislate, they should ask for answers in writing. They are not the conscience of the nation, as the vast majority of the immoral b @stards don't even have one of their own.

4. The democrat run congress has done nothing of value since taking power but waste mountains of money and host political show trials full of LIQR level lies, distortions and half truths. November can't possibly come soon enough.
I'm not sure how to reconcile 2A with 3. If there's illegal activity that the executive refuses to prosecute, should Congress hold hearings or just ask for answers in writing? What about subpoena power?
Golem
Sam Lowry said:

Golem said:

I'll weigh in.

I'm not sure how to reconcile 2A with 3. If there's illegal activity that the executive refuses to prosecute, should Congress hold hearings or just ask for answers in writing? What about subpoena power?

Not surprised you don't understand. Start with the first sentence, then move on to the second sentence. Pay particular attention to the purpose behind asking questions described in #3. If you still don't get it after that, just go get some cookies or something.
Sam Lowry
So we've got two nays and two dodges.

Anyone else?
Osodecentx
D. C. Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Do you favor separation of powers?
Absolutely
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

asked an answered
Only by House Judiciary? I assume the Senate can initiate an investigation by a Senate committee.

I'll put you down as a "yes" on the question of legislative oversight of the executive branch.

So a House committee has the power to investigate Trump?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

asked an answered
Only by House Judiciary? I assume the Senate can initiate an investigation by a Senate committee.

I'll put you down as a "yes" on the question of legislative oversight of the executive branch.

Objection, leading the witness

If you don't like that one, then let's just put it down as you testifying on behalf of the witness.

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

asked an answered

Objection, leading the witness
Objection, unresponsive

Look, you either believe Congress has the power to investigate or they don't

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.