Paul Pelosi Attacked

19,424 Views | 357 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
WacoKelly83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talk about jumping to conclusions
Canada2017
Incredible timing .

Whoever did this must hate either Pelosi or Republicans .
Married A Horn
No republican would do this...especially right now. Dems are in trouble and we should get an onslaught of false flags over the next week.
Harrison Bergeron
Twatter is full of the most stupid people.
Wangchung
Probably the family of his drunk driving attack.
nein51
1) attacking someone in their home (or at all) is essentially never ok. This shouldn't be condoned by anyone.

2) where does the guy think they found far right anyone in San Francisco
Forest Bueller_bf
So all those *******s who made excuses for the incredibly violent assault of Senator Rand Paul, now see that assault is always wrong?

A couple of the farthest leftist on here even basically said Paul had it coming.

This Tribe dude is a total *******. The Left basically normalized violence for an entire Summer, now they see it is always wrong.
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

1) attacking someone in their home (or at all) is essentially never ok. This shouldn't be condoned by anyone.

Yep, what are the chances that there was anyone of the "far right" in San Francisco that would do something like this?

How do we know that this was cased by a "rightwinger" and not the general lawless policing policies followed by San Francisco over the past couple of years that have increased breaking and entering by 50%
ScruffyD
Had to be an inside job. I'm betting Nancy is behind this.
EatMoreSalmon
Paul Pelosi has had quite the tough few months, and you left off your /s flag on your post, Scruff.
Redbrickbear
EatMoreSalmon said:

Paul Pelosi has had quite the tough few months, and you left off your /s flag on your post, Scruff.
Paul Pelosi is such a raging alcoholic how do we know he didn't just get sh*t faced at home and hurt himself and then blame it on one of the staff?

Whatever the truth we know two things....if it really was a scary "rightwinger" it will be shouted from the media 24/7 once it is proven and we will be hearing about it for years as proof that Republicans are dangerous to democracy.

And if the story disappears from the news within the next day or two we will know it was BS from the get go.
Guy Noir
I bet the Pelosi family is happy they did not completely defund the Police.
Doc Holliday
Laurence just assumes its someone from the right when it could easily just be a crackhead which is commonplace in SF.
Mothra
$10 says its either one of SF's mentally-disturbed homeless people or revenge for something Paul did.

But of course liberal nut job Tribe is going to immediately label it a right wing attack. I had to suffer through that guy's bull**** rhetoric in law school. I'll never forget the time he came to speak at our law school during the Bush years, and during the Q&A, had a smart conservative classmate call him out on his bull ***** He was shocked to have been challenged that way, and so flustered he couldn't provide a cogent retort. Our law professors, most of whom were also liberals, were appalled. It was awesome seeing their gaping mouths.
LIB,MR BEARS
Mothra said:

$10 says its either one of SF's mentally-disturbed homeless people or revenge for something Paul did.

But of course liberal nut job Tribe is going to immediately label it a right wing attack. I had to suffer through that guy's bull**** rhetoric in law school. I'll never forget the time he came to speak at our law school during the Bush years, and during the Q&A, had a smart conservative classmate call him out on his bull ***** He was shocked to have been challenged that way, and so flustered he couldn't provide a cogent retort. Our law professors, most of whom were also liberals, were appalled. It was awesome seeing their gaping mouths.
The truth doesn't matter, only the story told will matter.
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

The truth doesn't matter, only the story told will matter.

100% on target
OsoCoreyell
Is Tribe serious? This is SF. There's a really, really high likelihood that this is a result of rampant crime in the area. Its just so easy to blame your political opponents for everything instead of displaying humanity.
FLBear5630
WacoKelly83 said:

This crap has to stop.

People are going WAY too far.
Redbrickbear
OsoCoreyell said:

Is Tribe serious? This is SF. There's a really, really high likelihood that this is a result of rampant crime in the area. Its just so easy to blame your political opponents for everything instead of displaying humanity.
Scary when you realize he teaches at Harvard.

And that the ruling class of the United States is egging on this kind of blood lust and civil conflict.

People like Tribe wants violence to take place...he just wants it to be against the people he views as enemies.

https://hls.harvard.edu/faculty/laurence-h-tribe/
nein51
OsoCoreyell said:

Rampant crime in that neighborhood lol. I mean anything is possible but I'm just gonna go ahead and assume high crime isn't a problem in their gated community.
Redbrickbear
nein51 said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Rampant crime in that neighborhood lol. I mean anything is possible but I'm just gonna go ahead and assume high crime isn't a problem in their gated community.

He should have said city. Her neighborhood is very nice but the city crime can reach them.

The huge home she has is worth more than $15 million but it's inside the city and not a gated neighborhood from what I have seen.

She also has a massive place on the Napa river in the Napa valley.

Nice stuff on a Representatives pay…

nein51
I wasn't being serious about the gated community part. Crime in SF is not good for sure.

Crime in Cleveland (where I say I live) is high…crime in my part of town is virtually non existent. For example.
Wangchung
We need a high profile Republican to pay the attacker's bail, ala Kamala Harris and BLM rioters, then we will be approaching Democrat levels of supporting violence, minus the actual calls for violence.
Malbec
Glad that Mr. P is going to be okay. On the plus side, this is the kind of thing that gets you a cool nickname. Introducing... Paul "The Nail" Pelosi.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Did the invader repeatedly shout "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"
Doc Holliday
Suspect is reportedly David DePape, born 1980, of Berkeley.

He would appear to be a former Castro nudist protester.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday with the scoop!
Doc Holliday
He Hate Me said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday with the scoop!

Got the info from some of the same sources I followed that uncovered Russiagate players years before they were outed.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

From Berkeley. That bastion of Conservatism.

The 2:30 a.m. battle of the dueling hammers! This should be interesting.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
WacoKelly83 said:

Twitter: For Harvard law professors who want their stupidity to be memorialized until the internet collapses on itself.
ShooterTX
nein51 said:

The same way Jesse Smollet found those "maga guys" in Chicago.
ShooterTX
BusyTarpDuster2017
Perhaps a premonition of democrats getting hammered in the midterms.
boognish_bear
Mothra
So, the suspect is a black homeless man. Guess that was a short-lived narrative.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/27/news/homeless-man-breaks-into-nancy-pelosis-house-in-san-francisco-bashes-paul-pelosi-with-a-hammer/7190.html

I guess those mythical white-wing supremacists committing all of this violence will have to remain mythical, like the unicorn and yeti, for now.
whitetrash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doc Holliday said:

From Berkeley. That bastion of Conservatism.

The 2:30 a.m. battle of the dueling hammers! This should be interesting.

Could be this guy. He's from the Bay Area and most likely homeless by now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.