Paul Pelosi Attacked

19,580 Views | 357 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Suspect is reportedly David DePape, born 1980, of Berkeley.

He would appear to be a former Castro nudist protester.
Suspect will be so far left, they will try to link him to the right.

But, again getting back to this Tribe *******.

You didn't hear a word out of him during the summer, of burning, death, looting and assault,
but once a like minded elite gets attacked he springs into action.

These people have no care for the 99%, only their kind and only their cause.

It's a terible reprehensible attack, and I'm glad Paul Pelosi is ok, but Tribe trying to use it for
political gain is low life, I don't care how "elite" he thinks he is.
CammoTX
Mothra said:

So, the suspect is a black homeless man. Guess that was a short-lived narrative.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/27/news/homeless-man-breaks-into-nancy-pelosis-house-in-san-francisco-bashes-paul-pelosi-with-a-hammer/7190.html

I guess those mythical white-wing supremacists committing all of this violence will have to remain mythical, like the unicorn and yeti, for now.

Was he wearing a MAGA hat?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LOL! Hate it when that happens!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
Mothra said:

So, the suspect is a black homeless man. Guess that was a short-lived narrative.

Surprised there wasn't an active security system in the property .

With their wealth; robbery or even kidnapping should have been a concern .
nein51
Mothra said:

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2022/10/27/news/homeless-man-breaks-into-nancy-pelosis-house-in-san-francisco-bashes-paul-pelosi-with-a-hammer/7190.html

I guess those mythical white-wing supremacists committing all of this violence will have to remain mythical, like the unicorn and yeti, for now.

Regardless of politics that is sad and scary
Doc Holliday
HuMcK
Lol at the usual suspects in here rushing to try and set a more favorable narrative. Yup, just some random lefty from Berkeley...

Quote:

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the "Great Reset" the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."

nein51
Too bad it appears to be unrelated to politics in any way
HuMcK
You think he showed up to that specific house asking "where's Nancy" for apolitical reasons?
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

Lol at the usual suspects in here rushing to try and set a more favorable narrative. Yup, just some random lefty from Berkeley...

Quote:

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid-19 vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the "Great Reset" the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."

"I don't believe you."
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Quote:

Do you agree with Laurence Tribe that this is the rights fault?
HuMcK
Maybe, the facts right now could go either way. I do know your dishonest attempt to paint him as a leftist turned out to be dead wrong (just like another narrative you mentioned getting from the same sources, but I digress).
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Maybe, the facts right now could go either way. I do know your dishonest attempt to paint him as a leftist turned out to be dead wrong (just like another narrative you mentioned getting from the same sources, but I digress).
When did I paint him as a leftist?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Too bad ole Paul didn't have a .45 instead of just a hammer.

When someone breaks into my household at 2:30 am, I don't take time to ask for party affiliation. I don't care.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
HuMcK
Playing stupid is a bad look. First you implied he was just some crack head, then he was a "Castro nudist protester" from Berkeley and you know damn good and well why you framed it that way.
OsoCoreyell
HuMcK said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Larry Tribe started this.
HuMcK
Tbh I know it's sacrilege, but I'm on team 9mm. More bullets=more better for self defense.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
HuMcK said:

Tbh I know it's sacrilege, but I'm on team 9mm. More bullets=more better for self defense.
Good to hear! That is a good choice.
Forest Bueller_bf
[img] [/img]

Quote:

David Depape, the attacker, is described as a homeless man in his 40's.

Yet somehow the left will manage to pin this on a "white maga republican".
I bet this dude hasn't voted republican in his life.

I would bet he doesn't vote.
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

Playing stupid is a bad look.

You seem to be frustrated.

Perp's skin color dash your hopes and dreams ?
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Playing stupid is a bad look. First you implied he was just some crack head, then he was a "Castro nudist protester" from Berkeley and you know damn good and well why you framed it that way.
I said it could easily be a crackhead and that Tribe was jumping to conclusions. That's not implying that he is a crackhead.

There is a guy with the same name who is a former Castro supporting nudist. This Dude is likely a conspiratard jumping all over the political spectrum.

What you're trying to do is equate evil with your political opposition because you don't have anything else to prop up your sorry political viewpoints.
Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

[img] [/img]

Quote:

Never met a single client while volunteering in the homeless shelter who voted.

They got far more immediate concerns .
Wrecks Quan Dough
HuMcK said:

You think he showed up to that specific house asking "where's Nancy" for apolitical reasons?

Was the guy who shot John Lennon motivated by an interest in music?
Married A Horn
HuMcK said:

She's behind on her ballot harvesting payments to him.
Mothra
HuMcK said:

Quote:

So, you're saying he's instead one of those mythical black, homeless right-wing white supremacists? Wow. Even more rare.

BTW, hate to break it to you but when it comes to hyper-partisans and apologists, you are one of the "usual suspects."
Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

So, you're saying he's instead one of those mythical black, homeless right-wing white supremacists? Wow. Even more rare.

BTW, hate to break it to you but when it comes to hyper-partisans and apologists, you are one of the "usual suspects."
Were over here disgusted with most the people in both parties and he's a loyal democrat apologist.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Were over here disgusted with most the people in both parties and he's a loyal democrat apologist.
Pretty much. I'd fall over dead if I ever saw him post something negative about his party of choice.
Jack Bauer
we're back!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrecks Quan Dough
This is MAGA country in 3, 2, 1....
Jack Bauer
Life comes at you fast...

Doc Holliday
Mothra said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mothra said:

HuMcK said:

Quote:

Pretty much. I'd fall over dead if I ever saw him post something negative about his party of choice.
To not admit that there's a huge issues all over the political spectrum simply means you're part of the fuel to those issues.

There's crazy right wingers and leftists. Wish he would humble himself and admit the same.
Malbec
HuMcK said:

Maybe she once told him to "come up and see me sometime." Or he could have just had a hankering for a single malt float.
Forest Bueller_bf
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

[img] [/img]

Quote:

Never met a single client while volunteering in the homeless shelter who voted.

They got far more immediate concerns .
Some right wing blogger put up this picture saying it was Depape, saying he was a Berkley nudist Castro supporter. San Fran Cronicle ran with this picture.

The homeless guys picture I posted was supposed to come from a police section from Santa Monica Observer. So I suppose we need to see who the actual Homeless guy is.

I would guess the one from the Santa Monica Observer. But, I'll wait for the moment.

Since the right wing blogger was trying to pin it on a Berkley flake, I will bet my original picture is the actual guy.

boognish_bear
Jack Bauer said:

Life comes at you fast...

Harrison Bergeron
We should take a step back and realize it is unhelpful and divisive to try and paint some sort of broader political narrative about a local event. The attack on any political leader or family should not be celebrated. However, the hypocrisy is astounding from the left who have catalyzed attacks against Congressmen, SCOTUS, and others.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.