Republicans Launch Investigation of Biden Crime Family

41 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Cobretti
Cobretti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron
Democrats: "Nixon's fingerprints were not found inside the Watergate complex therefore there is no evidence he was involved."
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Cobretti
HuMcK
An accusation Giuliani brought back from Ukraine in 2020?

Totally unrelated: here's a picture from 2020 of Rudy in Ukraine seeking information from a man sanctioned for being a Russian Intelligence agent. Weird how that keeps happening in election years.

Cobretti
"So it's not Romania, it's not China, it's not Ukraine..."

"Nope."

Harrison Bergeron
Details always are the kryptonite for Klanocrats ... I would love someone to simply explain:

1. How does one explain the vast wealth accumlated by the Biden family when China Joe has been on the taxpayer payroll since he was 29, and no one would pay to hear him speak - shut up maybe but not to speak.

2. Why is there so much unreported income ($18M) on Biden's tax returns?

3. What reason would so many foregin governments give "consulting" contracts to Hunter Biden?

4. What does "10% to the Big Guy" mean?

5. Is everyone else lying except the BCF?

I'll hang up and listen and look forward to BUT TRUMP!
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Details always are the kryptonite for Klanocrats ... I would love someone to simply explain:

1. How does one explain the vast wealth accumlated by the Biden family when China Joe has been on the taxpayer payroll since he was 29, and no one would pay to hear him speak - shut up maybe but not to speak.

3. What reason would so many foregin governments give "consulting" contracts to Hunter Biden?

The biggest mystery to me about all of Biden's unexplainable wealth is the total abscense of invesigative journalism from every major news outlet.

There is an easy Pulitzer Prize waiting for anyone who breaks the story; but no one seems to be the least bit interested.

Could it be that all the 'suicides' and unsolved DC murders have intiminadated everyone ?

Hard for me to accept that, but I can't think of any other reason .
EatMoreSalmon
KaiBear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The biggest mystery to me about all of Biden's unexplainable wealth is the total abscense of invesigative journalism from every major news outlet.

There is an easy Pulitzer Prize waiting for anyone who breaks the story; but no one seems to be the least bit interested.

Could it be that all the 'suicides' and unsolved DC murders have intiminadated everyone ?

Pressure from government officials with real power to ruin lives? I hope it isn't that either.
Harrison Bergeron
KaiBear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The false assumption you make at the core of your point is such a thing as so-called journalism exists. Take the Juicy Smalls story - even a basic ****** with a blog could have figured out in one minuted that Juicy was lying ... but the entire regime entertainment complex gnashed their teeth about the plight of poor Juicy for 18 months.
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron
Nothing to see here. As long as Ole China Joe did not sign the contract, no way he could be involved or influenced.

Notice our respective regressive Klanocrats are silent on where / why all this money flew into the Biden's.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
It's weird the same people that believed the Russia Hoax conspiracy, Juicy Smalls was attacked by Trump supporters, the Covington High School kids attack a nice old Indian Man, Kyle Rittenhouse carried a gun across state lines and killed unarmed black men ... have a hard time believing Biden is pure as the driven snow and made enough money to have mutliple houses and $18M in income.
Cobretti
Cobretti
KaiBear
All a waste of time .

Neither father or son will ever spend a day in lockup .
Cobretti

GrowlTowel
KaiBear said:

All a waste of time .

Neither father or son will ever spend a day in lockup .

Not the goal of oversight.
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Klanocrat silence deafening about how ole China Joe got his multiple houses, $18M tax liability, and "10% for the Big Guy?"

Man ... no wonder they're so easliy duped by authoritarian dictators.
Doc Holliday
Cobretti

Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
This is a great example of how ridiculously tribal is the left ... I mean there is more "smoke" around this than the Russia Hoax or either Trump impeachment, but for the Establishment media it's all a "vast right-wing conspiracy."
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

Literally in your shell companies Joe...
Cobretti
Cobretti

"The confidential source said the Burisma executive told him he 'paid the Bidens in such a manner 'through so many different bank accounts' that investigators would not be able to 'unravel this for at least 10 years.'"
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.