Republicans Launch Investigation of Biden Crime Family

13,200 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Cobretti
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cobretti
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday said:

Hunter's WhatsApp. Via IRS whistleblower. Transcripts and docs just released by the Ways and Means committee:

Text was from July 30th , 2017

IRS report covering messages:

Five days later, on August 5, 2017, Biden and Chinese formed Hudson West III, funded entirely by Chinese. Ultimately Hunter and Uncle Jim embezzled all the cash:

This is a smoking gun.

For those that still don't buy it:
Cobretti

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

After reading the rest of the thread, it seems Hunter is a bad guy. But Repubs are no closer to proving any sort of bribery, and just dragging this out as long as they can.

This is like when the media did years of investigations into Trump over bs things. Plenty going against Trump/Biden, no need to make stuff up.

We all know politicians get rich. It is amazing how public servants are so rewarded. You have to be able to prove wrongdoing though, if you want to be taken seriously.
This is not difficult:

"Joe Biden's personal finances changed little between 2022 and the previous year, though his book royalties fell sharply, according to White House financial disclosure reports released on Monday.

Biden earned between $2,500 and $5,000 in book royalties in 2022, down from $30,000 a year earlier. He also earned less than $3,000 in "speaking and writing engagements", from close to $30,000 last year, the disclosures show.

The disclosures, which included Jill Biden's income, showed her book royalties also dropped. She earned between $5,000- $15,000 in 2022 compared with $15,000- $50,000 from book sales a year earlier.
The report also showed the couple's assets were worth between $1.09m and $2.57m."

Really popular while in office: Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.'s publishing career earned him considerably less than the president's totals. "Promises to Keep," released in 2007, earned less than $201 in royalties last year, according to Mr. Biden's financial disclosure form, also released on Thursday.

And "speaking fees" also mean sharing documents with Chinese officials at his Chinesep-funded classified document library.

Without having to dig myself, why is it that you say he barely made anything from his book deal, when others say millions? What sort of disconnect is this?
Just to clarify, I am not saying what he made off book and speaking deals. I am sharing data about how much he made of speaking and book deals. I am applying basic reason that if he made <$300 in royalites in 2013 and <$5,000 in 2022, I would be surprised if suddenly he earned millions in between. For his entire career, Biden has been a buffoon. Even among the most strident Democrats, I don't see any evidence there is a strong desire for anyone to pay for the bull**** that comes out of his mouth.

The question you should ask is where is the evidence he made millions from his book. You seem to accept the Democrat claim without critique. Where is the contract with this book publisher for the advance and the statistics on his annual sales that support the claim he made millions from his book.

Similarly, let's see a list of all the paid speaking engagements and associated honorariums that add up to > $12M. Again, you seem to uncritically accept his defense while dismissing any data that contradicts it. If Biden legitimately made $12.2M on book royalties and speaking engagements, let's see the receipts.

Again, Biden always has been a buffoon whose not been sentient for at least four years. Honestly, ask yourself - do you really think he made millions of dollars in legitimate speaking fees in 2018? 2019? I bet if you do an online search you likey cannot find five events that paid him to speak.

It is not partisan but a legitimate concern of national interst that we have a corrupt president owned by several foreign governments, but becuase people are so tribal and small minded the only responses can be FAKE NEWS or BUT TRUMP. Some things are bigger than immature partisanship.

I think a few million dollars in speaking fees is chump change for Obama's Vice President. Hilary made 30m in 1 year off of public speaking engagements if I recall correctly, during the Bush years, by virtue of being married to a former President.

These former politicians' wealth is only limited by how many places they want to speak at.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

After reading the rest of the thread, it seems Hunter is a bad guy. But Repubs are no closer to proving any sort of bribery, and just dragging this out as long as they can.

This is like when the media did years of investigations into Trump over bs things. Plenty going against Trump/Biden, no need to make stuff up.

We all know politicians get rich. It is amazing how public servants are so rewarded. You have to be able to prove wrongdoing though, if you want to be taken seriously.
This is not difficult:

"Joe Biden's personal finances changed little between 2022 and the previous year, though his book royalties fell sharply, according to White House financial disclosure reports released on Monday.

Biden earned between $2,500 and $5,000 in book royalties in 2022, down from $30,000 a year earlier. He also earned less than $3,000 in "speaking and writing engagements", from close to $30,000 last year, the disclosures show.

The disclosures, which included Jill Biden's income, showed her book royalties also dropped. She earned between $5,000- $15,000 in 2022 compared with $15,000- $50,000 from book sales a year earlier.
The report also showed the couple's assets were worth between $1.09m and $2.57m."

Really popular while in office: Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.'s publishing career earned him considerably less than the president's totals. "Promises to Keep," released in 2007, earned less than $201 in royalties last year, according to Mr. Biden's financial disclosure form, also released on Thursday.

And "speaking fees" also mean sharing documents with Chinese officials at his Chinesep-funded classified document library.

Without having to dig myself, why is it that you say he barely made anything from his book deal, when others say millions? What sort of disconnect is this?
Just to clarify, I am not saying what he made off book and speaking deals. I am sharing data about how much he made of speaking and book deals. I am applying basic reason that if he made <$300 in royalites in 2013 and <$5,000 in 2022, I would be surprised if suddenly he earned millions in between. For his entire career, Biden has been a buffoon. Even among the most strident Democrats, I don't see any evidence there is a strong desire for anyone to pay for the bull**** that comes out of his mouth.

The question you should ask is where is the evidence he made millions from his book. You seem to accept the Democrat claim without critique. Where is the contract with this book publisher for the advance and the statistics on his annual sales that support the claim he made millions from his book.

Similarly, let's see a list of all the paid speaking engagements and associated honorariums that add up to > $12M. Again, you seem to uncritically accept his defense while dismissing any data that contradicts it. If Biden legitimately made $12.2M on book royalties and speaking engagements, let's see the receipts.

Again, Biden always has been a buffoon whose not been sentient for at least four years. Honestly, ask yourself - do you really think he made millions of dollars in legitimate speaking fees in 2018? 2019? I bet if you do an online search you likey cannot find five events that paid him to speak.

It is not partisan but a legitimate concern of national interst that we have a corrupt president owned by several foreign governments, but becuase people are so tribal and small minded the only responses can be FAKE NEWS or BUT TRUMP. Some things are bigger than immature partisanship.

I think a few million dollars in speaking fees is chump change for Obama's Vice President. Hilary made 30m in 1 year off of public speaking engagements if I recall correctly, during the Bush years, by virtue of being married to a former President.

These former politicians' wealth is only limited by how many places they want to speak at.
Again, the difference is "I think" vs. data ... which is a key reason our country countines to be divided.

I think your equating the star power of Hillary Clinton and this dottering old fool demonstrates your tribalism seems to know no end. Maybe do this - show us Clinton's book advances / sales vs. Biden's. Are they comparable?
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
EatMoreSalmon
Cobretti said:

Would Joe even be able to remember?
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

This is not difficult:

Again, the difference is "I think" vs. data ... which is a key reason our country countines to be divided.

I think your equating the star power of Hillary Clinton and this dottering old fun demonstrates your tribalism seems to know no end. Maybe do this - show us Clinton's book advances / sales vs. Biden's. Are they comparable?

I'm sorry what lol? You have data that shows how much he made from speaking engagements?

It's the actual opposite. I am saying this only follows a historical trend, which points to it being commonplace. You think based upon his book sales you can predict his speaking engagement revenue.

You are the one talking out the dirty end, but par for the course.

Edit: of course making millions from speaking engagements is trivial. It has nothing to do with whether his son received bribes using his political power. If the IRS whistle-blower testimony could be corroborated, we could get somewhere, but we should all know people will lie about politics. One guy saying something armed with anonymity shouldn't mean much.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Paying to hear Joe Biden speak ranks right up there with paying Hunter Biden $500,000 for one of his fabulous paintings.

Like they say in Vegas, it's all about the juice!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Paying to hear Joe Biden speak ranks right up there with paying Hunter Biden $500,000 for one of his fabulous paintings.

I agree. I can't even imagine it. But that is politics. Just like people still give Trump hundreds of millions.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Redbrickbear
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The incredibly over priced speaking engagements that few attend.

The multi million dollar book deals that rarely sell well.

Bribery 'legal' and otherwise is rampant in DC.

But no one cares anymore, people have simply given up.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

This is not difficult:

I think your equating the star power of Hillary Clinton and this dottering old fun demonstrates your tribalism seems to know no end. Maybe do this - show us Clinton's book advances / sales vs. Biden's. Are they comparable?

I'm sorry what lol? You have data that shows how much he made from speaking engagements?

It's the actual opposite. I am saying this only follows a historical trend, which points to it being commonplace. You think based upon his book sales you can predict his speaking engagement revenue.

You are the one talking out the dirty end, but par for the course.

Edit: of course making millions from speaking engagements is trivial. It has nothing to do with whether his son received bribes using his political power. If the IRS whistle-blower testimony could be corroborated, we could get somewhere, but we should all know people will lie about politics. One guy saying something armed with anonymity shouldn't mean much.
Your point was speaking fees and book royalties. I easily disproved the book royalties, and I asked you to find five example where a group paid Biden. Instead, you seem to want ot put your head in the sand and post BUT TRUMP on your backside. This close-minded tribalism is why our we cannot find unity. Party abovt everything - truth, unity, honesty, ethics, America itself. I genuinely do not understand how someone can be so tribal is to buy uncritically the Russia Hoax even after it was disproved but completey ignore the massive evidence mounting against the Biden Crime Family. But allegiance to Dear Leader is strong I see.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I definitely care, but have zero faith in the integrity of our elections. I will go through the motions and vote in 2024, but am fully prepared to deal with whatever walking corpse or brain dead loser that the Democrats decide to put in the White House. The Deep State (FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc.) are so deeply entrenched in Washington D.C. that I believe that we have gone past the point of no return. Our government is now more corrupt than Mexico's.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
Loads of evidence brought to the table and dem posters here are ignoring or downplaying it.

These people hate you.
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Our government is now more corrupt than Mexico's.
I agree with much of what you said.

On the sentatorial and national level corruption is rampant .

Howerver I still have a flickering hope, that on the local level, we are still slightly less corrupt than Mexico .
Cobretti
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

Loads of evidence brought to the table and dem posters here are ignoring or downplaying it.

These people hate you.
1. RUSSIAN DISINFORMATON
2. BUT TRUMP
3. THREAT TO DEMOCRACY

Head in sand.
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.