Republicans Launch Investigation of Biden Crime Family

13,528 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Cobretti
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Cage Match between the Rubber Chicken Guy and our favorite Aggie Bug Scientist? I will buy a ticket.
c78's a good dude all in all.

normally I don't care and am here to be inane - BUT - I do think it's important to just get the facts out there.

people can decide for themselves or choose not to pay attention at all.

we wasted people's time w/ the sham ukraine impeachment - the least we can do is address issues wh/ are relevant to maintain an honest functioning democracy.

- kkm



pro ecclesia, pro javelina
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Married A Horn said:


Looks like what goes around comes around.


And, will be as big a waste of time as all the Trump mess.
Yep

Republicans are throwing away what little inroads they made with the working class.

Folks who are worried about paying the rent, utility bills and getting enough to eat.


What a shortsighted blunder.



Republicans only thought that putting food on the table, paying the bills, high crime, and open borders were key issues to Democrats. They miscalculated and were wrong.

The Dems do love killing their unborn babies and not having to pay their student loans. These two things seem to be very near and dear to their hearts. Abortion on demand and free stuff it seems, appears to be a recipe for success. Get ready for more of the same in 2024.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Married A Horn said:


Looks like what goes around comes around.


And, will be as big a waste of time as all the Trump mess.
Yep

Republicans are throwing away what little inroads they made with the working class.

Folks who are worried about paying the rent, utility bills and getting enough to eat.


What a shortsighted blunder.



Republicans only thought that putting food on the table, paying the bills, high crime, and open borders were key issues to Democrats. They miscalculated and were wrong.

The Dems do love killing their unborn babies and not having to pay their student loans. These two things seem to be very near and dear to their hearts. Abortion on demand and free stuff it seems, appears to be a recipe for success. Get ready for more of the same in 2024.


Even Walker took time out from his run off campaign to ask house Republicans to focus on ' the people '.

Suspect the University of Georgia super star has his finger on the pulse of the folks down south far better than politicos in the DC beltway .


BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearN said:

Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.



These politicians are well compensated to 'take it '. Have all kinds of perks that make endless campaigning worth while.

Would be better ethics and far better politics to focus on our struggling masses first .
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.



These politicians are well compensated to 'take it '. Have all kinds of perks that make endless campaigning worth while.

Would be better ethics and far better politics to focus on our struggling masses first .


I'm not talking about the politicians, I'm talking about the electorate. I want payback and a pound of flesh. This is a hell of a lot more important than short term inflation. If Republicans don't fight the Dem corruption now it is going to get exponentially worse, and inflation along with it. And guess what, they can try to go after both. Only a passive, milquetoast cuck would want to let this corruption go and move on.
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was that a quote from the undertaker or macho man?
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.



These politicians are well compensated to 'take it '. Have all kinds of perks that make endless campaigning worth while.

Would be better ethics and far better politics to focus on our struggling masses first .


I'm not talking about the politicians, I'm talking about the electorate. I want payback and a pound of flesh. This is a hell of a lot more important than short term inflation. If Republicans don't fight the Dem corruption now it is going to get exponentially worse, and inflation along with it. And guess what, they can try to go after both. Only a passive, milquetoast cuck would want to let this corruption go and move on.
This passive , milquetoast cuck wants the Republicans to help working class Americans ........thereby earning more power in 2024.

Ignoring the cold and hungry to prioritize political revenge is beyond clueless.

Even Walker senses it .
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.



These politicians are well compensated to 'take it '. Have all kinds of perks that make endless campaigning worth while.

Would be better ethics and far better politics to focus on our struggling masses first .


I'm not talking about the politicians, I'm talking about the electorate. I want payback and a pound of flesh. This is a hell of a lot more important than short term inflation. If Republicans don't fight the Dem corruption now it is going to get exponentially worse, and inflation along with it. And guess what, they can try to go after both. Only a passive, milquetoast cuck would want to let this corruption go and move on.
This passive , milquetoast cuck wants the Republicans to help working class Americans ........thereby earning more power in 2024.

Ignoring the cold and hungry to prioritize political revenge is beyond clueless.

Even Walker senses it .


They need to do both

The corruption must be exposed

And I'm not going to hold out for Walker as being some political strategy savant that gives me my marching orders

If the economy does better and inflation is curbed, Biden will 100% get credit for it by the mainstream media, not the Republicans. We should know this by now.
TenBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A day 1 announcement to fix the recession/war/crime/gas prices/border would have nice, but waaaay to much to expect from those tools.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TenBears said:

A day 1 announcement to fix the recession/war/crime/gas prices/border would have nice, but waaaay to much to expect from those tools.


Unfortunately….that's exactly what millions of Americans are thinking today .

The Country Club Boys are still focused on their little games .

While winter rolls in .
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

TenBears said:

A day 1 announcement to fix the recession/war/crime/gas prices/border would have nice, but waaaay to much to expect from those tools.


Unfortunately….that's exactly what millions of Americans are thinking today .

The Country Club Boys are still focused on their little games .

While winter rolls in .


You just can't bring yourself to blame Biden, the Democrats and all the gutless rinos that are 100% responsible. No, it's Jim Jordan's 8 minutes on C-Span that put us here.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

TenBears said:

A day 1 announcement to fix the recession/war/crime/gas prices/border would have nice, but waaaay to much to expect from those tools.


Unfortunately….that's exactly what millions of Americans are thinking today .

The Country Club Boys are still focused on their little games .

While winter rolls in .
Gonna be a brutal winter for sure. Glad to be in South Texas and not Colorado. We will weather this storm.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:


LOL.

During the election, all Republicans could talk about were inflation and border security.

Now, right off the bat, they launch Biden investigations.

Yes, this is an American kitchen table issue.

Republicans are blowing it already.
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Stupid waste of time by the Republicans. Makes them look small and the average American has bigger concerns .

Of course now that Republicans have the committee chairmanships they can investigate who ever they wish .

With the Senate and White House in Dem control no meaningful legislation will get passed anyway .

Regardless still another clueless piece of public relations . These guys never change .
They never learn.

What did they gain from the countless Benghazi investigations?

A Democratic Congress.
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

Stupid waste of time by the Republicans. Makes them look small and the average American has bigger concerns .

Of course now that Republicans have the committee chairmanships they can investigate who ever they wish .

With the Senate and White House in Dem control no meaningful legislation will get passed anyway .

Regardless still another clueless piece of public relations . These guys never change .


Dems spent the last 6 years weaponizing the DOJ and big tech to throw elections and accuse Trump of doing what Clinton and Biden actually have done/:are doing, and you don't see these alleged crimes worth pursuing? Republicans need to strike back and stop being pushovers. The public needs to see what they have put in office or they are going to put in someone even more radical next cycle. The Dem talking heads were right about one thing: democracy IS on the ballot
That would be cool if there were an actual investigation.

But there won't be.

We'll have hearings of Jordan, et al, yelling and screaming charges with no proof.

And how will this benefit Americans dealing with high prices?

Not at all.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C. Jordan said:

Married A Horn said:


LOL.

During the election, all Republicans could talk about were inflation and border security.

Now, right off the bat, they launch Biden investigations.

Yes, this is an American kitchen table issue.

Republicans are blowing it already.
Joe Biden should be hung or shot by a firing squad for treason. Hopefully his family gets him to step down for health reasons. Of course we know now that his family are not exactly rocket scientists.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, If they play this game they better come away with a conviction on somebody high up.
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

BearN said:

Imagine being gaslighted constantly for 6 years, and when you find out the opposition has been doing even worse than what they were accusing you of, you just want to bend over and take it, knowing full well they are going to keep doing for the rest of your life unless you stand up for yourself and fight back.



These politicians are well compensated to 'take it '. Have all kinds of perks that make endless campaigning worth while.

Would be better ethics and far better politics to focus on our struggling masses first .


I'm not talking about the politicians, I'm talking about the electorate. I want payback and a pound of flesh. This is a hell of a lot more important than short term inflation. If Republicans don't fight the Dem corruption now it is going to get exponentially worse, and inflation along with it. And guess what, they can try to go after both. Only a passive, milquetoast cuck would want to let this corruption go and move on.
This is why you're going to lose the House and will have a Democratic President in '24.
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

C. Jordan said:

Married A Horn said:


LOL.

During the election, all Republicans could talk about were inflation and border security.

Now, right off the bat, they launch Biden investigations.

Yes, this is an American kitchen table issue.

Republicans are blowing it already.
Joe Biden should be hung or shot by a firing squad for treason. Hopefully his family gets him to step down for health reasons. Of course we know now that his family are not exactly rocket scientists.
Wow. Threats of violence against the President.

This will go over well.
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude...pointing out sentencing carried out for crimes is quite a bit different than threatening him. Come on man.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

C. Jordan said:

Married A Horn said:


LOL.

During the election, all Republicans could talk about were inflation and border security.

Now, right off the bat, they launch Biden investigations.

Yes, this is an American kitchen table issue.

Republicans are blowing it already.
Joe Biden should be hung or shot by a firing squad for treason. Hopefully his family gets him to step down for health reasons. Of course we know now that his family are not exactly rocket scientists.
Wow. Threats of violence against the President.

This will go over well.
LOL! Drama Queen to the end. Joe knows not what he does or says. He should be in Memory Care where we know he gets 24 hour care. His family are putrid human beings for allowing this to continue. And you are too. Shame on you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
put me in mammary care.

NAMTATS.

NAMTATS.

NAMTATS.

- kkm

BID.
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What ever happened to Statman? Havent seen him in years.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
william said:

put me in mammary care.

NAMTATS.

NAMTATS.

NAMTATS.

- kkm

BID.
Mammary Care with a heavy dose of Vitamin P would be a wonderful happy ending.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C. Jordan said:

BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

Stupid waste of time by the Republicans. Makes them look small and the average American has bigger concerns .

Of course now that Republicans have the committee chairmanships they can investigate who ever they wish .

With the Senate and White House in Dem control no meaningful legislation will get passed anyway .

Regardless still another clueless piece of public relations . These guys never change .


Dems spent the last 6 years weaponizing the DOJ and big tech to throw elections and accuse Trump of doing what Clinton and Biden actually have done/:are doing, and you don't see these alleged crimes worth pursuing? Republicans need to strike back and stop being pushovers. The public needs to see what they have put in office or they are going to put in someone even more radical next cycle. The Dem talking heads were right about one thing: democracy IS on the ballot
That would be cool if there were an actual investigation.

But there won't be.

We'll have hearings of Jordan, et al, yelling and screaming charges with no proof.

And how will this benefit Americans dealing with high prices?

Not at all.


Still trying to blame republicans for the mess you created
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Married A Horn said:

Dont agree with you this time. Sure, nothing will come of it, but this forces it into the public.


The public wants inflation relief ….not political revenge .

Republicans are prioritizing the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time .


You can't get inflation relief if you allow criminals in the white house and congress.
Dems must be purged if we are to have a future for our nation.
The biggest threat to America is the democrat party. Nothing else is even close.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

What ever happened to Statman? Havent seen him in years.
WOW That's a blast from the past.


Hope the guy is alive and well.
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

Married A Horn said:

Dont agree with you this time. Sure, nothing will come of it, but this forces it into the public.


The public wants inflation relief ….not political revenge .

Republicans are prioritizing the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time .



Dems must be purged if we are to have a future for our nation.




Can't win general elections with that kind of agenda .

Cobretti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C. Jordan said:

BearN said:

Canada2017 said:

Stupid waste of time by the Republicans. Makes them look small and the average American has bigger concerns .

Of course now that Republicans have the committee chairmanships they can investigate who ever they wish .

With the Senate and White House in Dem control no meaningful legislation will get passed anyway .

Regardless still another clueless piece of public relations . These guys never change .


Dems spent the last 6 years weaponizing the DOJ and big tech to throw elections and accuse Trump of doing what Clinton and Biden actually have done/:are doing, and you don't see these alleged crimes worth pursuing? Republicans need to strike back and stop being pushovers. The public needs to see what they have put in office or they are going to put in someone even more radical next cycle. The Dem talking heads were right about one thing: democracy IS on the ballot
That would be cool if there were an actual investigation.

But there won't be.

We'll have hearings of Jordan, et al, yelling and screaming charges with no proof.

And how will this benefit Americans dealing with high prices?

Not at all.


As opposed to the dynamic, decisive action which thr Democrats have taken over the past two years to curb those same high prices.
Cobretti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cobretti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

C. Jordan said:

Married A Horn said:


LOL.

During the election, all Republicans could talk about were inflation and border security.

Now, right off the bat, they launch Biden investigations.

Yes, this is an American kitchen table issue.

Republicans are blowing it already.
Joe Biden should be hung or shot by a firing squad for treason. Hopefully his family gets him to step down for health reasons. Of course we know now that his family are not exactly rocket scientists.
Wow. Threats of violence against the President.

This will go over well.
LOL! Drama Queen to the end. Joe knows not what he does or says. He should be in Memory Care where we know he gets 24 hour care. His family are putrid human beings for allowing this to continue. And you are too. Shame on you.
Maybe not memory care yet, I went through 9 years of living with that, but definitely assisted living.

If you look how he is sheltered and kept from the difficult situation by his "team" he is definitely already getting the "assisted living" treatment.
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

Married A Horn said:

Dont agree with you this time. Sure, nothing will come of it, but this forces it into the public.


The public wants inflation relief ….not political revenge .

Republicans are prioritizing the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time .



Dems must be purged if we are to have a future for our nation.




Can't win general elections with that kind of agenda .


I we finally throw the dems in prison for all of their crimes... it will be very hard for them to run a campaign or steal another election.

Then again, they did just elect a few dead people to office... so maybe I am underestimating the ability of evil to triumph again.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.