If there remained any question whether or not soccer is gay…

5,458 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Redbrickbear
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
…this clears it up.

Rainbow-themed badge adorns U.S. training facility at Qatar World Cup

https://www.reuters.com/resizer/MVHq4unvuQ4KkA_3Yz1OlwP3loM=/1200x0/filters:quality(80)/cloudfront-us-east-2.images.arcpublishing.com/reuters/GBQU64R5JVONNMBVUASJHLXJRM.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/rainbow-themed-badge-adorns-us-training-facility-qatar-world-cup-2022-11-14/
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Would rather watch paint dry than a soccer game. Don't much care about butt pirate/ carpet muncher part.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
Thoccer.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
True story. I came home from one day and found some nieghborhood kids playing soccer. I was ashamed to see my two sons playing. I whipped them both twice. Once for playing soccer and a second time for playing in the front yard where anyone could see.

Thank God i nipped it in the bud. They both had outstand high school football players, married beautiful women and have thrown 5 kids. Good strong hetero men.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Would rather watch paint dry than a soccer game. Don't much care about butt pirate/ carpet muncher part.
feel sorry for mrs.RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

feel sorry for mrs.RD2WINAGNBEAR86

Yes. There is a place reserved for her in Heaven.

P.S.- She hates soccer too.

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

True story. I came home from one day and found some nieghborhood kids playing soccer. I was ashamed to see my two sons playing. I whipped them both twice. Once for playing soccer and a second time for playing in the front yard where anyone could see.

Thank God i nipped it in the bud. They both had outstand high school football players, married beautiful women and have thrown 5 kids. Good strong hetero men.

Thank you for providing the next generation with solid guidance.
Porteroso
Someone flew a rainbow flag and all of soccer is gay. Some of you are true snowflakes, it's really impressive how the mind melts at the sight of these flags.
RegentCoverup
Golem said:

…this clears it up.

Rainbow-themed badge adorns U.S. training facility at Qatar World Cup

https://www.reuters.com/resizer/MVHq4unvuQ4KkA_3Yz1OlwP3loM=/1200x0/filters:quality(80)/cloudfront-us-east-2.images.arcpublishing.com/reuters/GBQU64R5JVONNMBVUASJHLXJRM.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/rainbow-themed-badge-adorns-us-training-facility-qatar-world-cup-2022-11-14/
That's not soccer, that's the Leftist ******* that have tried to hijack the sport in the US.

Huge difference. The kids in the US that are stars don't agree with this, but the Lefties have hijacked their sponsors, so if they speak up, they risk their career.

I will never cheer for that organization in any form or fashion and those sponsors can stick it right in their shorts.

This is woke liberal politics at it's finest. They're going to get beat, and they're going to try to hide behind the politics of this rainbow flag **** to demand different rules for their performance.

Just watch.
CammoTX
Didn't the NFL tell us that "Football is Gay"?
Osodecentx
Stupid thread
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Someone flew a rainbow flag and all of soccer is gay. Some of you are true snowflakes, it's really impressive how the mind melts at the sight of these flags.
No, thoccer has always been gay. We are only discussing the gayness right now because corporate America wants to celebrate butt sex and cunnilingus every chance they get so stupid people can feel woke during commercial breaks.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

Soccer was Gay long before any rainbow flag
LIB,MR BEARS
CammoTX said:

Didn't the NFL tell us that "Football is Gay"?
with every roughing the quarterback call they make
LIB,MR BEARS
I was with him right up to the LeBron stuff. Still, he made good points.

Fre3dombear
Porteroso said:

Yeah. See ole Miss for example.
Canada2017

Continue to admire your innate superiority . As you mold mere mortals to fit into your divine plan .

However this mere sheep herder dares to ask............

'What if your legalized heroin was part of your son's lives ?

Would it have been a benefit to their future in any way........or a potential curse ?

Golem
Stupid Poster said:

Stupid thread

I guess you'd know.

Porteroso
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

I loved soccer through middle and high school. There is so much conditioning, running, and skill built into the sport. At the pro level the flopping really takes away much of the magic, but it's definitely one of the great sports.
RegentCoverup
Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

I loved soccer through middle and high school. There is so much conditioning, running, and skill built into the sport. At the pro level the flopping really takes away much of the magic, but it's definitely one of the great sports.
Yup.

it's easy to sit back and trash it. Much harder to play it with any success. And I'm not sure I'd trash it in places like Colombia, Brazil, most of Europe. You'd get your throat sliced in Brazil starting a fight at a soccer match.
Porteroso
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

Yup.

it's easy to sit back and trash it. Much harder to play it with any success. And I'm not sure I'd trash it in places like Colombia, Brazil, most of Europe. You'd get your throat sliced in Brazil starting a fight at a soccer match.

It's sort of a natural enemy for the couch potato so there is that. Maybe gays stay in closets because the gay haters are plopped on the couches right outside.
4th and Inches
Soccer is number one sport in the world.. it is most definitely not "gay"
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Yep
Makes you wonder about those who say it s gay
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
4th and Inches said:

And Joe Biden is "The Leader of the Free World!".

Clown World.

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

4th and Inches said:

Clown World.
Joe Biden isnt the leader of anything. We have a shadow group controling our govt and nobody in the general populous really knows who is in charge
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Thee University

Right on.

I hope none of you posting on the football board have a problem with this post!

If we go to war under Biden's leadership I pray that former football players are leading our troops. No soccer!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack Bauer
Porteroso said:

They have literally replaced the nations colors with the rainbow flag in the crest on their unfiorms.

I don't care who you want to ****, but can we agree to keep the USA red white and blue?

This virtue signaling makes me nauseous.

Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

4th and Inches said:

Clown World.
Soccer is indeed the world's most popular sport.

Nothing else even approaches it.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

I tried to get my kid to try soccer, he just never took to it. I think the continual running wasn't a big draw, but you sure have to be fit to do it right.

You are right it is a great sport. Take the politics away and most all sports are great.

Heck, I won a State championship at the amateur level in Tennis, do I lose man card points for this that I wasn't aware of.
LIB,MR BEARS
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

I tried to get my kid to try soccer, he just never took to it. I think the continual running wasn't a big draw, but you sure have to be fit to do it right.

You are right it is a great sport. Take the politics away and most all sports are great.

Heck, I won a State championship at the amateur level in Tennis, do I lose man card points for this that I wasn't aware of.

yes. It has something to do with the fuzzy balls. It's difficult to explain.
Forest Bueller_bf
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

yes. It has something to do with the fuzzy balls. It's difficult to explain.
Oops, so be it.
4th and Inches
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

if you didnt blow out your kneees, you are a winner. Tennis is brutal

–Horace

boognish_bear
RegentCoverup
Jack Bauer said:

Porteroso said:

They have literally replaced the nations colors with the rainbow flag in the crest on their unfiorms.

I don't care who you want to ****, but can we agree to keep the USA red white and blue?

This virtue signaling makes me nauseous.

This is the entire problem and yes I agree with you.
The US National team has been hijacked by woke liberals. I'm not supporting our national team and they can kiss it.

I still like the game, but not playing that.

Golem
boognish_bear said:

Excellent decision. The constant virtue signaling around guy on guy butt sex is fingernails on chalkboard annoying at this point.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.