217,492 Views | 4809 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muddybrazos said:

Oldbear83 said:

muddybrazos said:

4th and Inches said:

2008 was 100% because of govt regulation, not lack of it..
And early stage DEI thinking everyone should get a home loan regardless of credit or income.
Remember the 'NINJA' loans?
I dont remember "NINJA" loans but I am glad that I was in the right place at the right time and got a 0 down home loan with a 1st and 2nd mtg in 2007. At least i used it to buy a granny house in Lake Highlands and had a roommate to help me offset the cost until I could refi a couple years later. Turned out to the be the best investment I ever made.
NINJA:

No INcome
No Job
No Assets

No problem!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

We are talking about the guy who tried to overturn the 2020 election.

At least have a bit of credibility and admit it was a poor choice of phrasing or it was done on purpose to get a response. But it is not an innocent phrasing.
Actually, we're talking about a speech talking about China building plants in Mexico and it will be a bloodbath for the auto industry.

You're trying to make it something else, speaking of having at least a little credibility.
"Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it. But they're not going to sell those cars. "

Yeah, that couldn't possibly be taken as threat. You know I may not like Trump and am honest enough to come out and say it. But, if he wins. He wins. You on the other hand shill for Trump. Nothing he says or does is wrong. That comment is a double entendre. It can be taken numerous ways.

Only a fool or someone constipated with TDS would take Trump saying it would be a bloodbath if he wasn't elected while talking about the auto industry, would try to twist it into something else.

There are things you can bash Trump over, but this ain't it.

You shill for the Never Trumpers.

Never said Trump could do no wrong, I invite you to search through my old posts and point to where I wrote it.
Do you not understand how ignorant you sound with the TDS non sense. Makes you seem dumb. How old are you LP?
lol, yeah okay, clown.
how old are you little Pete ? What is your business experience ? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Is this the part where you rant about Trump and then call every other poster a kid?
He seems obsessed with people's age. Beginning to wonder if he like 'em young or something.
nothing to do with age. Has to due with business experience. Any yours would be?????
Why are you obsessed with my age and my career? That's really weird.

No

What's 'weird' is your obvious lack of experience which you attempt to cover up with childish comments .
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

At least have a bit of credibility and admit it was a poor choice of phrasing or it was done on purpose to get a response. But it is not an innocent phrasing.
Actually, we're talking about a speech talking about China building plants in Mexico and it will be a bloodbath for the auto industry.

You're trying to make it something else, speaking of having at least a little credibility.
"Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it. But they're not going to sell those cars. "

Yeah, that couldn't possibly be taken as threat. You know I may not like Trump and am honest enough to come out and say it. But, if he wins. He wins. You on the other hand shill for Trump. Nothing he says or does is wrong. That comment is a double entendre. It can be taken numerous ways.

Only a fool or someone constipated with TDS would take Trump saying it would be a bloodbath if he wasn't elected while talking about the auto industry, would try to twist it into something else.

Never said Trump could do no wrong, I invite you to search through my old posts and point to where I wrote it.
Do you not understand how ignorant you sound with the TDS non sense. Makes you seem dumb. How old are you LP?
lol, yeah okay, clown.
how old are you little Pete ? What is your business experience ? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Is this the part where you rant about Trump and then call every other poster a kid?
have you noticed how he speaks? obviously a young'en
Yeah, he is of that age where he thinks it would be "cool" to blow everything up. No real experience with business, government, contracting or the real size of what we are talking. Thinks getting rid of regulations would be good, didn't live through Savings and Loan, 2008, Enron, etc... Doesn't really know what the risk they are condoning.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to "learn by mistake" after Trump's last 18 months and Biden's last 4 years. We are out of "mulligans".
What age is that?

Am I supposed to get offended that a message board twit said I've have no experience in anything (life)? lol. yeah, okay.

I would think it's more offensive for you to think you're some sort of pillar of business and industry. I mean really, don't you know who you think you are?

Aren't you the guy that said Biden would get 85 million votes in 2024, because it's Deja Vu of 2020? The guy that didn't get the 85M number from any sort of data, but rather a random figure he pulled out of his ass?

So, tell us, what makes 2024 just like 2020?
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

That guy has been an embarrassment for the people of Indiana.

While Sen. Mike Braun has been great.

He voted against Mike and for gay marriage, changing military base names, for keeping troops in Syria, for the bogus "border security" bill, and for more wasteful spending on Israel and Ukraine

Every time you see a major piece of Senate legislation look up the voting and you see Young on the progressive/establishment side and Mike Braun on the other.

Young is another corporate Republican who larps as a conservative to full the average voter

He would make a very good Clinton type democrat
You're just making him sound even more based

I don't think you are using based in the correct way Biased is what he meant to say and you know. Don't a grammar policeman.0Stay with his arguement
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Derivatives were regulated?
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Regulation was the cause? Everything I read on it was deregulation which allowed the derivatives which ended up with interest only loans and ARMs.
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

He voted against Mike and for gay marriage, changing military base names, for keeping troops in Syria, for the bogus "border security" bill, and for more wasteful spending on Israel and Ukraine

Every time you see a major piece of Senate legislation look up the voting and you see Young on the progressive/establishment side and Mike Braun on the other.

Young is another corporate Republican who larps as a conservative to full the average voter

I don't think you are using based in the correct way Biased is what he meant to say and you know. Don't a grammar policeman.0Stay with his arguement

I was not correcting his spelling or grammar.

I thought he was used the slang term "biased"

[From urban dictionary:
A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.
The opposite of cringe, some times the opposite of biased.]

Was he not?
Whiskey Pete
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

He seems obsessed with people's age. Beginning to wonder if he like 'em young or something.
nothing to do with age. Has to due with business experience. Any yours would be?????

No

What's 'weird' is your obvious lack of experience which you attempt to cover up with childish comments .

Bestweekeverr
Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

[From urban dictionary:
A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.

Was he not?
That is indeed what I meant. The guy seems to match the definition based on what you posted.
Redbrickbear
Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

[From urban dictionary:

Was he not?
That is indeed what I meant. The guy seems to match the definition based on what you posted.

Yea I was thinking that.

And I'm not sure a cookie cutter Liberal-Conservative establishment GOP politician in the Mitt Romney style would be a good example of being Biased....but maybe
Bestweekeverr
Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

[From urban dictionary:

Was he not?

Yea I was thinking that.

And I'm not sure a cookie cutter Liberal-Conservative establishment GOP politician in the Mitt Romney style would be a good example of being Biased....but maybe
He's sticking to his beliefs despite the changing political landscape of his party. Takes some courage to do that.
KaiBear
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

No

You want to talk about experience? Okay, we'll talk about experience.

Here's my experience:

My mother was killed by a drunk driver when I was barely a teen, my father was married within 6 weeks to someone else with two older sons. Those brothers gave me hell for 4 months. They once broke my arm when one of her kids stepped on it while the other brother hit me with a hammer, after that, my dad divorced her. He then married 2 more times.

When that last marriage didn't work out, I came home from school to a note left on the kitchen table telling me to go live with my sister because he moved to Georgia. Yep, while I was in school that day, my dad packed his things and left for another state. He had also sold our house to my uncle who was a real estate investor (who I ended up learning a lot from). Within a year from moving, my dad passed away (I won't go into details about how he died). My sister's husband didn't want me at their house (they were newlyweds), so after a week, my sister called my dad and he said I could move to Georgia and live with him. By this time I was already in my senior year in high school and in a district I had been in since 1st grade. So, I had to start sleeping at various friend's houses for the last 6 months of my senior year so I could graduate from the high school I was already attending. I'll skip over the rest of the BS I went through, as everyone has had their own BS.

Within a month of graduating high school, I started a landscape business (glorified way of saying I mowed yards) and got a job delivering pizza so I could get my own apartment and not end up homeless. Although I was doing okay with the landscape business and building it up to include some commercial clients, after a few years of "just" getting by, I got a roommate and I was able to quit the pizza gig and start community college. Eventually I sold my landscape business. Sold it to one of my clients, actually. Anyway, I walked away with $20K (I never had that much money all at once at anytime since high school). After community college, I attended another school (not Baylor) and ended up getting a worthless degree. Yes, it got me the job and career I wanted, but after several years, that industry changed so much (and went down the toilet), it wasn't viable anymore. So, I had to back to school (not Baylor) and get an education in a different field.

So no, I didn't go to Baylor or graduate from Baylor. When I was younger, I ended up in Waco for a job and became a fan of The Bears.

I met a great girl that I've been married to for over 25 years, we have a soon to be college student that wants to go out-of-state and become either an engineer or an anesthesiologist. We've owned homes, we've built homes and kept them. I don't have any college debt, my kid will not have any college debt. I hope to have the house we live in now paid off in the next 5 years. We plan to keep it for eventual rental income. We hope to retire early in the next 4 or 5 years and live in a different part of the country, maybe Nevada or Arizona. We've also been looking at S. Carolina, along the coast. Of course, Florida is a possibility.

I'm not a rich guy. I have very little debt (mortgage and one car). I save when I can and try to spend less than I have. I give myself a weekly allowance and I budget for emergencies. We started saving for college when our child was born.

I may not have the same business experience as you, but I most certainly have experience.

Easily your best post.

Well done.

+1
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Regulation was the cause? Everything I read on it was deregulation which allowed the derivatives which ended up with interest only loans and ARMs.
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/12/hey-barney-frank-the-government-did-cause-the-housing-crisis/249903/

I know its an alt right publication but press through and read
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

No

Here's my experience:

My mother was killed by a drunk driver when I was barely a teen, my father was married within 6 weeks to someone else with two older sons. Those brothers gave me hell for 4 months. They once broke my arm when one of her kids stepped on it while the other brother hit me with a hammer, after that, my dad divorced her. He then married 2 more times.

When that last marriage didn't work out, I came home from school to a note left on the kitchen table telling me to go live with my sister because he moved to Georgia. Yep, while I was in school that day, my dad packed his things and left for another state. He had also sold our house to my uncle who was a real estate investor (who I ended up learning a lot from). Within a year from moving, my dad passed away (I won't go into details about how he died). My sister's husband didn't want me at their house (they were newlyweds), so after a week, my sister called my dad and he said I could move to Georgia and live with him. By this time I was already in my senior year in high school and in a district I had been in since 1st grade. So, I had to start sleeping at various friend's houses for the last 6 months of my senior year so I could graduate from the high school I was already attending. I'll skip over the rest of the BS I went through, as everyone has had their own BS.

Within a month of graduating high school, I started a landscape business (glorified way of saying I mowed yards) and got a job delivering pizza so I could get my own apartment and not end up homeless. Although I was doing okay with the landscape business and building it up to include some commercial clients, after a few years of "just" getting by, I got a roommate and I was able to quit the pizza gig and start community college. Eventually I sold my landscape business. Sold it to one of my clients, actually. Anyway, I walked away with $20K (I never had that much money all at once at anytime since high school). After community college, I attended another school (not Baylor) and ended up getting a worthless degree. Yes, it got me the job and career I wanted, but after several years, that industry changed so much (and went down the toilet), it wasn't viable anymore. So, I had to back to school (not Baylor) and get an education in a different field.

So no, I didn't go to Baylor or graduate from Baylor. When I was younger, I ended up in Waco for a job and became a fan of The Bears.

I met a great girl that I've been married to for over 25 years, we have a soon to be college student that wants to go out-of-state and become either an engineer or an anesthesiologist. We've owned homes, we've built homes and kept them. I don't have any college debt, my kid will not have any college debt. I hope to have the house we live in now paid off in the next 5 years. We plan to keep it for eventual rental income. We hope to retire early in the next 4 or 5 years and live in a different part of the country, maybe Nevada or Arizona. We've also been looking at S. Carolina, along the coast. Of course, Florida is a possibility.

I'm not a rich guy. I have very little debt (mortgage and one car). I save when I can and try to spend less than I have. I give myself a weekly allowance and I budget for emergencies. We started saving for college when our child was born.

I may not have the same business experience as you, but I most certainly have experience.

Easily your best post.

Well done.

+1
Here's the funny thing, we probably agree 95% of the time on political issues and problems facing our country. I guess the biggest disagreement is who to blame when the GOP loses in November. Some want to blame Trump supporters while I tend to blame people that voted for Trump and people that didn't vote for Trump, but that's water under the bridge. I don't want to dive into that who's on first, no he's on second debate again.

I just get tired of all the over-the-top lies and arguments regarding the GOP, its nominee, or it's policy positions. I get tired of liberals pretending to be either lifelong Republican or Moderate Republicans and making cases against the Republican candidates. I suppose they think by pretending to not to be a liberal, they think they'll convince GOP supporters? Who knows.

I get tired of all the hypocrisy coming from both sides of the aisle, but it does seem more prevalent (to me) coming from the left.

So, even though DeSantis had dropped out of the race, I still voted for him in the primary because he was number 1 on my list and still is. But I will make sure I vote for Trump in the general and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Republican party lost me in 2004. I didn't vote for McCain and I didn't vote for Romney. I didn't vote for Bush the second time. The same with his father, I voted for HW the first time, but not the second. I voted for Ross Perot and helped hand the country over to Clinton, my bad. I accept partial fault for that.

But mostly, I'm just sick and tired of Republican politicians in Washington DC that seem more interested in keeping their congressional seat than fighting for the people, fighting to keep our constitution relevant, fighting the left's desire for authoritarianism. I'm tired of the GOP trying to govern from a position of fear, scared of what the Democrats may say about them and leading from the rear.

But what I'm really tired of is a country that has (more or less) become an administrative state where appointed bureaucrats (who were never elected) sit in government positions for decades who cast edicts and regulations that are treated law despite never being debated over or voted on by the very people we send to DC to, you know, debate and vote on stuff.
But mostly, I'm tired
FLBear5630
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

No

Here's my experience:

Yours is definitely a view that needs to be part of the discussion. Your business experience is just as important as the big investors and those that work for somebody. There is supposed to be room for all of us.
Oldbear83
Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

No

Here's my experience:

Easily your best post.

Well done.

+1
Here's the funny thing, we probably agree 95% of the time on political issues and problems facing our country. I guess the biggest disagreement is who to blame when the GOP loses in November. Some want to blame Trump supporters while I tend to blame people that voted for Trump and people that didn't vote for Trump, but that's water under the bridge. I don't want to dive into that who's on first, no he's on second debate again.

I just get tired of all the over-the-top lies and arguments regarding the GOP, its nominee, or it's policy positions. I get tired of liberals pretending to be either lifelong Republican or Moderate Republicans and making cases against the Republican candidates. I suppose they think by pretending to not to be a liberal, they think they'll convince GOP supporters? Who knows.

I get tired of all the hypocrisy coming from both sides of the aisle, but it does seem more prevalent (to me) coming from the left.

So, even though DeSantis had dropped out of the race, I still voted for him in the primary because he was number 1 on my list and still is. But I will make sure I vote for Trump in the general and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Republican party lost me in 2004. I didn't vote for McCain and I didn't vote for Romney. I didn't vote for Bush the second time. The same with his father, I voted for HW the first time, but not the second. I voted for Ross Perot and helped hand the country over to Clinton, my bad. I accept partial fault for that.

But mostly, I'm just sick and tired of Republican politicians in Washington DC that seem more interested in keeping their congressional seat than fighting for the people, fighting to keep our constitution relevant, fighting the left's desire for authoritarianism. I'm tired of the GOP trying to govern from a position of fear, scared of what the Democrats may say about them and leading from the rear.

But what I'm really tired of is a country that has (more or less) become an administrative state where appointed bureaucrats (who were never elected) sit in government positions for decades who cast edicts and regulations that are treated law despite never being debated over or voted on by the very people we send to DC to, you know, debate and vote on stuff.
But mostly, I'm tired
Solid post, WhiskeyPete. I would add not to take most of these posts too seriously. This is an online forum, which by definition sometimes has a low maturity ceiling and the temptation to post something childish seems irresistable for some folks.

SE365 has some great articles and it's fun to banter with some of the posters. Anyone who keeps forgetting this is just a place to post opinion and gets their feelings hurt too easily, is best ignored.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

because it is very apparent you do not have a whole lot of business experience and you seem to act like you are a subject matter expert on every subject.. Just curious what experience has given you that vast knowledge ! Or are you just talking out of your ass like the rest of you MAGA cult members.
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

because it is very apparent you do not have a whole lot of business experience and you seem to act like you are a subject matter expert on every subject.. Just curious what experience has given you that vast knowledge ! Or are you just talking out of your ass like the rest of you MAGA cult members.
Actually, you seem to be obsessed with anyone's age and "experience" that disagrees with you.

So, in a thread where we're talking about what Trump said regarding "bloodbath", what does anyone's "business experience" have to do with what they actually heard what Trump said vs what democrats try to spin?

You really need to get over yourself
Redbrickbear
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

I have plenty of business experience and as of today I don't give a **** what Trump says.

A Dem appointed Federal judge just ruled illegals have the right to carry firearms.

Dems got to go, Biden has got to go …..NOW.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/12/hey-barney-frank-the-government-did-cause-the-housing-crisis/249903/

I know its an alt right publication but press through and read

Paywall

I thought derivatives based on mortgages was the major factor. I see the point on housing mortgage regulation.
Osodecentx
Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

You honestly can't see why Trump saying: "if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country."

Would get a response? You lying sack of *****..
I'd rather be called a lying sack of sh*t than be a fool constipated with chronic TDS

TDS? Nah, I voted for him twice. This time I am not seeing or hearing anything that makes me believe he is good for the Country. This time he is an old, mean, con-man. But you know what Barnum said: One is born every minute. Trump counts on it, you made his day.
I've seen your posts, Trump lives 24/7 in your head rent free.
It is an election year and he is the Republican Nominee, who is under indictment and accused of instigating a riot to prevent Certification after losing in 2020. Why wouldn't we be talking about him? Only an idiot would not be talking about him and delving deeper into him as a Candidate.

What sort of idiot takes such a person at face value?
Trump, he's a threat to democracy, he can't be trusted, he'll be a dictator, he'll go on a revenge tour,
Agreed
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

FLBear5630 said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Quote:

lol, yeah okay, clown.

No

Here's my experience:

Yours is definitely a view that needs to be part of the discussion. Your business experience is just as important as the big investors and those that work for somebody. There is supposed to be room for all of us.

whiterock
4th and Inches

They are Requiring soldiers to pay for equipment that they were ordered to leave in Afghanistan

FJB!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
boognish_bear
whiterock
Mothra said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

If Republicans nominate anyone other than DeSantis they deserve to lose.
Yup. If they can do no better than a re-tread loser, then they deserve it.

Unfortunately, Trump still has a significant number of bumpkins who will support him no matter what. As long as he continues to own the libs, it doesn't matter if he will get his clock cleaned in a general election.

Different subject but replying to Mothra so he can't claim that if he he didn't see it, it wasn't actually posted.

Mothra
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

If Republicans nominate anyone other than DeSantis they deserve to lose.
Yup. If they can do no better than a re-tread loser, then they deserve it.

Unfortunately, Trump still has a significant number of bumpkins who will support him no matter what. As long as he continues to own the libs, it doesn't matter if he will get his clock cleaned in a general election.

Different subject but replying to Mothra so he can't claim that if he he didn't see it, it wasn't actually posted.

Sounds good right now. But as with all polls, let's see what happens when push comes to shove. Dems/moderates aren't happy with Biden, and may be trying to send him a message. But when push comes to shove, I suspect they will still by and large cast a vote for Biden.

Let's see if those numbers hold up if Trump is prosecuted before November.
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

I heard he beat Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Scottie Scheffler by shooting a 61.

Mothra
Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

I head he beat Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Scottie Scheffler by shooting a 61.

Sounds like Kim Jong-il, although I think Kim has him beat with 7 holes in one in one round.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-holes-in-one-b2362746.html
whiterock
FLBear5630
Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

I heard he beat Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Scottie Scheffler by shooting a 61.

Greatest Round EVER in the history of Golf...
boognish_bear
FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

boognish_bear said:

Greatest Round EVER in the history of Golf...

Some people are saying…
Jack Bauer
Footage of Trump winning his club championship..

Jack Bauer
Someone check on Joe Scarborough...

First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 138

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.