198,849 Views | 4531 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by boognish_bear
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Hey JR.. think he might be a billionaire now?
Nothing wrong with arrogance as long as you can back it up.

Trump is a *****, but he obviously can back it up.

Maybe it's time to have a smart ***** as president rather than a dementia riddled ***** .

Let's see if it holds when he is actually able to sell it.
So how many billions does Trump have to sell it for to garner your approval ?
Zero for me. never Gets my approval as his is just a miserable human.
Oldbear83
OK Hunter.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Maybe it's time to have a smart ***** as president rather than a dementia riddled ***** .

Zero for me. never Gets my approval as his is just a miserable human.

But he is just lucky with a multi billion dollar profit ?
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

How about 1 thing involving Trump being close to what the truth actually is? Everything about the guy is an estimate or leveraged or conditioned...
You're quibbling over $2b and $5b to create doubt over whether or not he's a billionaire at all, as though if he's only worth $990m then he's nuthin'.

Dude had stacked up $500m in cash to use in his campaign. SONY saw it, went lawfare after it, got a judgment against him for almost the exact same amount.

Do you have half your net worth in cash?
that is total BS. he obviously doesn't have $5M in cash or he wouldn't be pimping bibles (just ****ing disgusting). yes, I do in terms of cash. Why wouldn't you? do you?

no.. why would I have millions in cash on hand when it could be working for me..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Mothra said:

Well, it looks like Biden is making the predicted come back in the swing states.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-gains-ground-against-trump-in-six-key-states-poll-shows/ar-BB1kxPN5

Probably didn't help Trump being in the news trying to obtain an appeal bond on the massive judgment against him.

He will be hurt by the criminal prosecutions, if any of them go forward prior to the election.
Trump probably not going to win. Swamp not going to let it happen.

you are the Swamp LP
lol, yeah okay. I heard you spoon alligators
Osodecentx
KaiBear said:

sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

that could steal Dem votes to RFK
A stupid political move. He was gaining momentum with a certain segment of the right, but he names probably the most left wing VP candidate in history.

He already had a good chunk of the far left and green left.

Most Dems despise him due to his vax stance, so this will do nothing with that group.

I've never liked him, so I'm glad . . . .
Agreed

Horrible political move as he basically sold off the VP spot to one of his biggest campaign
contributors.

Whatever threat he might have presented to Trump is effectively over.

If only he endorsed a Bible …
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

sombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

A stupid political move. He was gaining momentum with a certain segment of the right, but he names probably the most left wing VP candidate in history.

He already had a good chunk of the far left and green left.

Most Dems despise him due to his vax stance, so this will do nothing with that group.

I've never liked him, so I'm glad . . . .
Agreed

Horrible political move as he basically sold off the VP spot to one of his biggest campaign
contributors.

Whatever threat he might have presented to Trump is effectively over.

If only he endorsed a Bible …

Yup, coulda called it the Revised Camelot Version.
Realitybites
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unlikely. The modern democrat voter is an authoritarian leftist, not a classical liberal like RFK. Meanwhile someone like myself who was going to vote RFK to get policy wins on the deep state, war and Covid will probably vote Trump now (assuming he doesnt pick Haley).

I thought the potential in the RFK campaign was pretty high and 15-20% was achievable. That has probably been cut by half or more with the Shanahan pick.

At this point we have to come to terms with the reality that (if the country survives that long) Obama/Biden/Harris or Trump/? will be running it in 2025.
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

How about 1 thing involving Trump being close to what the truth actually is? Everything about the guy is an estimate or leveraged or conditioned...
You're quibbling over $2b and $5b to create doubt over whether or not he's a billionaire at all, as though if he's only worth $990m then he's nuthin'.

Dude had stacked up $500m in cash to use in his campaign. SONY saw it, went lawfare after it, got a judgment against him for almost the exact same amount.

Yet, his money never comes into play, when it is needed he pleads poor. Sorry, do not have much respect for the guy. Everything on the front end always seems to look great, the end game not so much.

You should be impressed with this deal. He will make a killing.

He's never pleaded poor in his life. He has, however, tried to raise money for his campaign, and campaigns for political office ALWAYS plead poor.

That's not a character flaw. That's good politics. You do what you have to do to raise as much money as you can.
whiterock
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

that is total BS. he obviously doesn't have $5M in cash or he wouldn't be pimping bibles (just ****ing disgusting). yes, I do in terms of cash. Why wouldn't you? do you?

LOL He's got a lot more than $5m in cash, as he just posted a $175m bond.

He's pimping Bibles to raise money. Takes a lot of money to run for POTUS while having Democrats mobilizing massive state & federal lawfare against you.

Waco1947
Big donors are tiring of their money are going to Trump's legal teams.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Try again. Trumps' big donors are sick of Biden's destruction of the economy and persecution of the financially literate.
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

Big donors in particular understand that if we allow the lawfare to take out Trump, the big donors are next.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

Big donors in particular understand that if we allow the lawfare to take out Trump, the big donors are next.
BS.

You guys are so full of **** on the Trump stuff. Trump is a target BECAUSE he does stuff that MAKES him a target. He skirts the law and creates these situations with his own actions.

Big Donors have been in American politics since the beginning. They are necessary and won't be a target unless they do stupid ass stuff like Trump. You do Trump, Epstein, and other major donor stuff and you end up in court. Has nothing to do with political stance or donations.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

You guys are so full of **** on the Trump stuff. Trump is a target BECAUSE he does stuff that MAKES him a target. He skirts the law and creates these situations with his own actions.

Big Donors have been in American politics since the beginning. They are necessary and won't be a target unless they do stupid ass stuff like Trump. You do Trump, Epstein, and other major donor stuff and you end up in court. Has nothing to do with political stance or donations.

I don't like Trumps personality whatsoever.

But if you don't think these legal attacks against the man are politically motivated; I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for only 12 million dollars.

Cash

Realitybites
"23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out." (Numbers 32:23)

RFK's sex diary: His secret journal of affairs

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr. grappled with what he called his biggest defect "my lust demons" while keeping a scorecard of more than two dozen conquests, according to his secret diary.

The thick, red journal was found in their home by his wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who, distraught over their impending divorce and Kennedy's serial philandering, committed suicide last year.

A copy of the 398 pages, reviewed by The Post, details RFK Jr.'s daily activities, speeches, political activism, and the lives of his six children in the year 2001.

But they also record the names of women with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry.

The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant

There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.
On Nov. 13, 2001, RFK Jr. records a triple play. The separate encounters code 10, 3, and 2 occur the same day he attended a black-tie fund-raiser at the Waldorf-Astoria for Christopher Reeve's charity, where he sat next to the paralyzed "Superman" star, magician David Blaine and comic Richard Belzer...

...A Post reporter who questioned Kennedy Friday about the diary was first met with six seconds of stunned silence."

Perhaps his next book should be "How to blow up a presidential campaign in two weeks." The endorsement can come from Gary Hart.
Osodecentx
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

But if you don't think these legal attacks against the man are politically motivated; I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you for only 12 million dollars.

Cash

Trump's your boy. He's admire someone selling property he doesn't own
boognish_bear
Realitybites said:

"23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out." (Numbers 32:23)

RFK's sex diary: His secret journal of affairs

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr. grappled with what he called his biggest defect "my lust demons" while keeping a scorecard of more than two dozen conquests, according to his secret diary.

The thick, red journal was found in their home by his wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, who, distraught over their impending divorce and Kennedy's serial philandering, committed suicide last year.

A copy of the 398 pages, reviewed by The Post, details RFK Jr.'s daily activities, speeches, political activism, and the lives of his six children in the year 2001.

But they also record the names of women with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry.

The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant

There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.
On Nov. 13, 2001, RFK Jr. records a triple play. The separate encounters code 10, 3, and 2 occur the same day he attended a black-tie fund-raiser at the Waldorf-Astoria for Christopher Reeve's charity, where he sat next to the paralyzed "Superman" star, magician David Blaine and comic Richard Belzer...

...A Post reporter who questioned Kennedy Friday about the diary was first met with six seconds of stunned silence."

Perhaps his next book should be "How to blow up a presidential campaign in two weeks." The endorsement can come from Gary Hart.

I think Trump has shown us these things don't hurt candidates any more
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

The point people keep missing is that Trump has done all these things that put him in a position that a Grand Jury brings back a refer charges recommendation. He asks for quid pro quo's from Foreign Leaders that let him be impeached. I can go on.

The legal attacks are all occurring because of his sloppiness, mouth and attitude that he can do anything. If you give you enemies the opportunities to nail you, they will.

I do not want a President that relies on people acting like they should not to come at us.

Will I vote for him over Biden, as of right now probably yes. He will at least shut the border.

Waco1947
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

The point people keep missing is that Trump has done all these things that put him in a position that a Grand Jury brings back a refer charges recommendation. He asks for quid pro quo's from Foreign Leaders that let him be impeached. I can go on.

The legal attacks are all occurring because of his sloppiness, mouth and attitude that he can do anything. If you give you enemies the opportunities to nail you, they will.

I do not want a President that relies on people acting like they should not to come at us.

Will I vote for him over Biden, as of right now probably yes. He will at least shut the border.

You invite chaos with Trump. Border security is a great issue to debate and discuss but a single issue vote for Trump brings baggage and corruption. I am a Biden supporter and donor. In the countless texts and emails and mailings I get. I always check first Border Security. Biden has to get real about it.

Trump bring in a Govt by the kakistocracy.

Worst Leaders
noun, plural kakistocracies.
government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst corrupt persons are in power.
What does kakistocracy mean? A kakistocracy is a government in which the worst people are in charge. This obscure word is used in political commentary, especially to call out a government considered corrupt or incompetent
Waco1947
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

You invite chaos with Trump. Border security is a great issue to debate and discuss but a single issue vote for Trump brings baggage and corruption. I am a Biden supporter and donor. In the countless texts and emails and mailings I get. I always check first Border Security. Biden has to get real about it.

Worst Leaders
government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst corrupt persons are in power.
What does kakistocracy mean? A kakistocracy is a government in which the worst people are in charge. This obscure word is used in political commentary, especially to call out a government considered corrupt or incompetent
morally Trump is no worse than Biden and Biden is no worse than Trump.. policies are where you should vote and whose policies align most..

Anybody that votes with emotion about a canidate has already lost the plot
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack and DP
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

It's not just Trump that's under attack by New York.

NEW YORK New York Attorney General Letitia James today filed a lawsuit against JBS USA Food Company and JBS USA Food Company Holdings (JBS USA), the American subsidiary of the world's largest producer of beef products, for misleading the public about its environmental impact. JBS USA has claimed that it will achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040, despite documented plans to increase production, and therefore increase its carbon footprint.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2024/attorney-general-james-sues-worlds-largest-beef-producer-misrepresenting

Description: Lawsuit against oil and gas companies and trade group alleging they systematically and intentionally misled consumers about their products' role in causing climate change.

https://climatecasechart.com/case/city-of-new-york-v-exxon-mobil-corp/
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack and DP said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

NEW YORK New York Attorney General Letitia James today filed a lawsuit against JBS USA Food Company and JBS USA Food Company Holdings (JBS USA), the American subsidiary of the world's largest producer of beef products, for misleading the public about its environmental impact. JBS USA has claimed that it will achieve net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040, despite documented plans to increase production, and therefore increase its carbon footprint.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2024/attorney-general-james-sues-worlds-largest-beef-producer-misrepresenting

Description: Lawsuit against oil and gas companies and trade group alleging they systematically and intentionally misled consumers about their products' role in causing climate change.

Would love for Exxon-Mobil to tell New York they will no longer supply any of their oil & gas to the state of New York due to the hostile business environment that exists there now. Maybe $12.00 per gallon gasoline would do New Yorkers good and open some eyes.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Worst Leaders
morally Trump is no worse than Biden and Biden is no worse than Trump..NO worse than Biden? Biden is decent man who has not be indicted for any legality. He has not slept with porn stars or cheated on his wife.

policies are where you should vote and whose policies align most.. Truth

Anybody that votes with emotion about a candidate has already lost the plot I don't vote emotion but policy and decency

Worst Leaders
government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst corrupt persons are in power. Trump will bring the worst people and it will be chaos.
Waco1947
FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Worst Leaders
Until November, I will rail on Trump and Biden. I think they both suck. Hopefully, if enough people rail on Trump he will make choices on Cabinet members that are responsible. He has done it before. Mnuchin, Pompeo, Haley
4th and Inches
Jack and DP said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

NY is driving away businesses with their stupidity

the destruction of natural resources to grow plant based foods is way worse but nobody cares

–Horace

Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Trump's your boy. He's admire someone selling property he doesn't own
You do know who you replied to, don't you? Trump most certainly is NOT KaiBear's "boy"
Whiskey Pete
Jack and DP said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Look for even more businesses to be targeted in the future. New York is going to need a new source of revenue as it loses tax dollars as more rich people move out. Plus, they need to pick up the slack if they want to keep giving illegals free stuff.

Trump and the JBS USA Food Company is just the start, wait until she goes after Wall St.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Trump will shut the border.

Will end the Ukraine - Russian War

Deport foreign criminals

Increase domestic oil production

Refill the domestic oil reserve.

Restore morale in the military

Reduce inflation

Create good paying jobs .

Become the most popular Republican president ever with American Hispanics

Trump will also:

Piss off woke leftists throughout the entertainment industry
Piss off the President of Mexico
Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the South Koreans
Piss off the Iranians
Brag incessantly about his accomplishments
Become the most hated politician in MSNBC history.
Survive at least one assassination attempt.

FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Deport foreign criminals

Reduce inflation

Trump will also:

Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the Iranians

You might be right. We all may have to buy Trump sneakers too.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Deport foreign criminals

Reduce inflation

Trump will also:

Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the Iranians

You might be right. We all may have to buy Trump sneakers too.
Nope

Trump will provide the sneakers to all the illegals he deports.

And ' the president of Mexico will pay for them '.
boognish_bear
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Deport foreign criminals

Reduce inflation

Trump will also:

Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the Iranians

Will he build the wall and make Mexico pay for it again?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

4th and Inches said:

Incredibly weak response and you know it

Trump is a narcissist and a jerk….but obviously one of incredibly high energy and intelligence.

Your only other option is an old dementia case who wants to fund wars ( and possibly get involved in one ) and bring millions of illegals into our country.

So stop the charade and declare your priorities.
seriously? intelligent? nah. he is just dumb and clueless.
Yep

All billionaires are dumb and clueless.

Most millionaires are too.

It's the guys with thousands of dollars in student loan debt for a BA degree from a private university who are the brilliant ones.
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Deport foreign criminals

Reduce inflation

Trump will also:

Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the Iranians

Yep, only this time Mexico will buy all his Bibles as well.
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

boognish_bear said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

BS.

Cash

Deport foreign criminals

Reduce inflation

Trump will also:

Piss off the Canadians
Piss off NATO allies
Piss off the Iranians

Yep, only this time Mexico will buy all his Bibles as well.
only if it is the catholic version..

–Horace

First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 130

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.