438,611 Views | 8444 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by GrowlTowel
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

My grandmother lived to be 99 and was still lucid to the end. My Dad lived to 87 and was doing well until a few years before the end. No two people have the same experience. The difference is that most people when they have dementia withdraw from public life and the family helps them in every way. Think of Bruce Willis.

I feel somewhat sorry for Joe Biden is a victim of elder abuse, the ultimate example today. On the other hand, even before his mental decline (30-40 years ago!) he was corrupt & evil. And that's based on what we know. Who knows how many of his crimes were covered up more successfully, like the Clinton's & Obama's (& maybe the Bush's).
Joe Biden is not a "decent" man.

This was in 2012 when he was 100% lucid and there are lots more examples of this pattern.

Osodecentx
Other Hollywood players who have lost faith in Biden include CBS "Late Show" host Stephen Colbert, Netflix co-founder Reed Hastings, filmmaker Michael Moore, actor John Cusack and author Stephen King.
Aliceinbubbleland
Osodecentx said:

Rob Reiner turns:
"My friend George Clooney has clearly expressed what many of us have been saying," Reiner wrote. "We love and respect Joe Biden. We acknowledge all he has done for our country. But Democracy is facing an existential threat. We need someone younger to fight back. Joe Biden must step aside."
Reiner is such a typical Hollywood odd ball. He posts every day on Twitter saying "this is the last time I am Tweeting" and he goes on for over another week. And Clooney! Any idiot that fund raised one week and back stabs the next is a real *******.

Now that Pelosi has refused to give a ringing endorsement of President Biden I do think there is a pretty good chance we get Harris and most of you, like me, will barf.

Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Rob Reiner turns:
"My friend George Clooney has clearly expressed what many of us have been saying," Reiner wrote. "We love and respect Joe Biden. We acknowledge all he has done for our country. But Democracy is facing an existential threat. We need someone younger to fight back. Joe Biden must step aside."
Reiner is such a typical Hollywood odd ball. He posts every day on Twitter saying "this is the last time I am Tweeting" and he goes on for over another week. And Clooney! Any idiot that fund raised one week and back stabs the next is a real *******.

Now that Pelosi has refused to give a ringing endorsement of President Biden I do think there is a pretty good chance we get Harris and most of you, like me, will barf.

pelosi should be on the same bus to the retirement home that ole Joe is gonna ride..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Rob Reiner turns:

They are staunch Democrats, so this signals the earth is moving
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Rob Reiner turns:

Would love to see Harris get the nomination.

But she won't.

Gonna be either the governor of Michigan, Pennsylvania or California.

historian
No Joe Biden isn't decent. He's a perv, possibly a pedo.
historian

historian

historian
On Dems opposition to SAVE Act:

https://babylonbee.com/news/people-who-would-never-cheat-in-elections-horrified-by-stop-cheating-in-elections-bill
historian

4th and Inches

Truth
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Aliceinbubbleland
There have been plenty of tweets lately saying Pelosi and Obama and Schumer are not backing Biden. I'm not convinced Obama has fallen off the support wagon but unless he strongly denies he is in the replacement camp for new candidates Joe could be toast.

Apparently the only pressure left would be for loss of support fordown ticket candidates in House and Senate and that has not happened yet. If Blue candidates start losing Joe could be toast.

I'll believe it when I see it. I still think they will run the slow Joe.
Oldbear83
Aliceinbubbleland said:

There have been plenty of tweets lately saying Pelosi and Obama and Schumer are not backing Biden. I'm not convinced Obama has fallen off the support wagon but unless he strongly denies he is in the replacement camp for new candidates Joe could be toast.

Apparently the only pressure left would be for loss of support fordown ticket candidates in House and Senate and that has not happened yet. If Blue candidates start losing Joe could be toast.

I'll believe it when I see it. I still think they will run the slow Joe.
The money, the law arguments the RNC is already putting into play, the poll data up to now, and the inevitable infighting from the Biden, Harris and other campaigns if the DNC does try to jettison Joe, all tell me Biden will claim the nomination.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
historian
Back to being Joe!!
boognish_bear
Waco1947
whiterock said:

Kemp distances himself from Trump
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

Kemp distances himself from Trump
Kemp loves China
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

is he even aware that they basically didn't have a primary at all?
The White House declared "no primary" way back in November of 2023. The idea that ANYONE chose Biden, is just a really sad joke.
ShooterTX
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Aliceinbubbleland
It took me a few minutes lol
ScottS
boognish_bear said:

He's not going anywhere, except back to the store to buy more depends.
Aliceinbubbleland
I think he'll run and I think the swing in the polls favor him this last week. If he gets re-elected we will face growing ageing problems of a man who could last a second term. If his mental state is in decline imagine what four more years will do to his memory.

FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Biden will lose if he takes on Obama.
Aliceinbubbleland
I'd be surprised if there were a rift. I've thought Biden speaks frequently with Obama.
historian
Here's another take on what the DNC might look like:

historian
ScottS said:

boognish_bear said:

He's not going anywhere, except back to the store to buy more depends.

His staff buys those for him. Wait, they are Dems. They probably make the Secret Service do that. But he might go to the store for ice cream.
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 242

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.