437,525 Views | 8409 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ScottS
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

of course they support the pedo in chief
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
I have not seen seen anything about the extent of the injury… but here Eric says it required no stitches.

Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

The anchor leg

sad to see those buffoons
great comment from the open minded person we all know and love
Am I to be open to buffoonery?
Aliceinbubbleland
Funny

Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
Realitybites
historian said:

Must not be a clean black man though, he made a particular point of calling Obama clean.
Malbec
Realitybites said:

historian said:

Must not be a clean black man though, he made a particular point of calling Obama clean.
Caught him manscaping in the Senate locker room.
whiterock
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Reminder that Trump has lost every election since 2016. He had the Presidency, Congress and followers. His mouth lost it all in 2018, 2020 and 2022. His lead will shrink as he has more opportunities to make a fool of himself.

Your post is factually incorrect. No surprise, give that you have chosen to live in a dream world.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

The anchor leg

abuffoon is A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

To say, "You fool!" to a brother or sister in that day was the equivalent of saying, "Damn you!" to someone today. We do not have the power or the right to condemn anyone to hell.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
Realitybites said:

historian said:

…and articulate. We mustn't forget that!
historian
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

boognish_bear said:

The anchor leg

abuffoon is A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

To say, "You fool!" to a brother or sister in that day was the equivalent of saying, "Damn you!" to someone today. We do not have the power or the right to condemn anyone to hell.

Everyone condemns themselves to hell because we are all sinners. We deserve hell. However, the grace of God provides salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. It's the only way.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" John 14:6
whiterock
Somebody should tell JR that the new GOP leadership he was so critical of is doing a fantastic job. Great convention and solid fundraising:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Donald Trump and his surrogates ask my wife and I for money a couple of times each day. They are certainly not bashful or timid.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Donald Trump and his surrogates ask my wife and I for money a couple of times each day. They are certainly not bashful or timid.
can't afford to be. cash is the lifeblood of a campaign. doesn't matter how good your candidate is if nobody knows anything about him/her, and it costs a LOT of money to get the word out.

Trump campaign has always been relentless, moreso than most, and the appeal is, uh, different from anything that preceded it in the GOP realm. I suspect that's mostly because it's aimed at smaller donors, and the messaging reflects that - less sophisticated, more emotive, etc....
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
whiterock
The race is on the verge of getting out of hand for Democrats. Hard to envision scenarios where a 7-pt lead with only 9pts of undecideds can be reversed.

ScottS
Aliceinbubbleland said:

To quote Maureen Dowd...who stated it perfectly.

Quote:

The race for the Oval today is between two delusional, selfish, stubborn old guys, and that's a depressing state of affairs.

Trump trumps Biden because Trump doesn't listen to The Squad. But Trump is quite capable of screwing things up that can just run on autopilot.

Maureen Dowd is still alive?
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

noteworthy post.

Political parties have inherent tension between the donor class and the grassroots, as well as between moderates/clerisy and ideologues. The two subsets have a lot of overlaps but are not synonymous. Democrats typically do a fantastic job of managing both dynamics, despite having far more donors in the ideologue category. Biden, a clerisy class guy over his career, played well with both camps but his political base in the WH is the progressive base (ideologues). They got him the nomination and he has done their bidding in the policy realm.

What I see with Clintons urging Biden to stay is donor class democrats willing to tank the election in order to oust progressives from control of the Democrat party. (just as the donor class GOP is the beating heart of the neverTrump GOP sect).

I am not sanguine that the Clinton Democrats can regain control over the party, at least not yet. The woke mind virus is still too strong. And Biden is Biden - entitled, overconfident, full of bruises over years of snubs from the Dem donor class, and obstinate as hell.....BEFORE advanced senescence set in.

Still doubt he will be replaced, because to do so requires him to agree to it. Hard to think he will do that.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
whiterock said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Reminder that Trump has lost every election since 2016. He had the Presidency, Congress and followers. His mouth lost it all in 2018, 2020 and 2022. His lead will shrink as he has more opportunities to make a fool of himself.

Your post is factually incorrect. No surprise, give that you have chosen to live in a dream world.
Where is the inaccuracy? It certainly wasn't in his losing the party elections I noted above.
Aliceinbubbleland
The Donald usually names the best and brightest to his cabinets and then gets pissed and fires them or they get fed up and resign.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

The Donald usually names the best and brightest to his cabinets and then gets pissed and fires them or they get fed up and resign.
This is true! Biden fires nobody and Trump fires everybody.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

read wrong - ignore

I am on vacation!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

2% is within the margin of error. What you are saying it is a dead heat. That is worrisome.
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

2% is within the margin of error. What you are saying it is a dead heat. That is worrisome.
its not a dead heat at Dem +2

Thats a GOP win if the swings hold as + for Trump
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
That aged well.

Seriously, though, I agree for the most part.
historian
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

That might not last long. A lot of people pay little attention to the VP because they are usually unimportant. Now that she's the probable nominee (all kinds of chaos is possible in the convention), the focus on her will be laser like and all her insane gibberish (sometimes worse that Biden's, if that can be imagined), and her atrocious record might change her numbers. Then again, some will support her only because she's a black woman.
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 241

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.