436,307 Views | 8387 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by GrowlTowel
90sBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump by now should know if he is in an environment where it's an opportunity score a lot of points attacking his opponent or when it's time to limit unforced errors in a more hostile environment.
KaiBear
cms186 said:

KaiBear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

That Trump interview was such a ****show. That man is the most petty, insecure little snowflake I've ever seen.
I mean, to go to an event SPECIFICALLY for Black Journalists and insult the racial identity of someone of Black Heritage is just a ridiculously dumb move by anyone's standards, surely?
I also loved when he said "there's journalists here, many of them are black..." to the National Association of Black Journalists. But those stupid/ senile moment gaffes have been a thing for a long time with him. I was more just amazed at how much of a snowflake he is; he just absolutely could NOT stop talking about how the interviewer was "rude/ nasty/ so mean/ couldn't get the right equipment/ was a disgrace/ kept him waiting/ never been treated this way...." I mean good god man grow a sack.
wait, he actually said that? i thought that was a joke **** me, what a clown

Compared to Harris ?

Who flew to Europe and publicly repeated an invitation for Ukraine to join NATO even with over 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border ?

Some folks have a very selective memory.
Having watched the video of what im assuming you are referring to, she said (and im paraphrasing, but the intent is the same) that she recognised Ukraines desire to join Nato and every country should have the right to independently make such decisions without another country being able to tell them they cant, That seems like a fair comment, She certainly didnt repeat an invitation to them, unless theres something else you are referring to?

Watched her speech live.

Was stunned that such comments would be made with an obviously angered Putin having put 200,000 troops along the border.

But Harris and Biden miscalculated. They thought Putin was bluffing .

Now hundreds of thousands are people are dead and millions more displaced.

But leftists like you insist Trump is the clown.

At least under Trumps administration the US didn't get into any more European wars .

It's way past time for you guys to fight your own battles and quit using our money and blood.

Osodecentx
cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

That Trump interview was such a ****show. That man is the most petty, insecure little snowflake I've ever seen.
I mean, to go to an event SPECIFICALLY for Black Journalists and insult the racial identity of someone of Black Heritage is just a ridiculously dumb move by anyone's standards, surely?

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)
He went into the lions' den & was treated rudely
Do you think he lost votes?
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)
Do you think he lost vows?

Every time Trump strolls into a convention of the Libertarian party or a sea of politically active liberal Black journalists and has the guts to mix it up with them…we have the people who come out and say "this made Trump look bad"

lol….its all so comical

Trump might not gain votes…but he does not lose votes having the guts to do these kind of hostile events
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

Votes? Yeah! It was a **** show. But, you say anything you are chicken little and Trump has this locked up. He is in total control...
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Geez, what an overreaction. Right? This Board knows more than Vivek. He can't read polls.

We have good old boys that know more... They really know. Trump was a success today. Right. Vivek is Chicken Little.
TenBears
KH will lay low, rack up endorsements and let The Great Cheeto Caper blow up with crap like today. And it will only get worse, as the only way for Trump to continue to feed his base and maintain the headlines is to increasingly dial up the psycho rhetoric.
MT_Bear
Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

Every time Trump strolls into a convention of the Libertarian party or a sea of politically active liberal Black journalists and has the guts to mix it up with them…we have the people who come out and say "this made Trump look bad"

lol….its all so comical

Trump might not gain votes…but he does not lose votes having the guts to do these kind of hostile events
Guts? A man who wants to be president has to have "guts" to answer questioned lobbed by a decent journalist? Does said man also need "guts" to whine like a *****y little snowflake the whole time? Surely you're joking. Lose votes, gain votes, whatever, Trump looked absolutely pathetic.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

Guts? A man who wants to be president has to have "guts" to answer questioned lobbed by a decent journalist? Does said man also need "guts" to whine like a *****y little snowflake the whole time? Surely you're joking. Lose votes, gain votes, whatever, Trump looked absolutely pathetic.

Guts. The dude despite his flaws has guts.
MT_Bear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

The dude is the whiniest snowflake in the whole damn country. Guts, my ass. Big boy stiffened his upper lip and by god answered some questions, whining like a petulant little child the whole time, golly gee whiz what a man.
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

It is Idiocracy. He is the hero to the cash is all that matters crowd... He will start selling parts of the Resolute Desk next.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
MT_Bear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

The dude is the whiniest snowflake in the whole damn country. Guts, my ass. Big boy stiffened his upper lip and by god answered some questions, whining like a petulant little child the whole time, golly gee whiz what a man.

Yep, dude got shot at, hit and bloodied, and stood defiant. Takes guts.

Not a single one of us would have expected that out of a politician. Normally we'd expect them to slink away under the cover of other people's lives.

Trump has lots of flaws, but the dude has stones. You don't have to like it, but I'm betting if the roles were reversed you'd slink away. No one would blame you. But Trump stood fast. Admirable really.
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
These politicians are such weasels.

Remove "father" and other gendered language from official documents to be "inclusive" but now that Kamala is running it is

Kamala - first WOMAN president
WOMEN for Kamala
WOMEN's Rights!

etc, etc.

Redbrickbear
MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

A man who wants to be president has to have "guts" to answer questioned lobbed by a decent journalist?

Biden never did it…

We have a few months left but I doubt you ever see Harris drag her butt in front of a single hostile journalist
4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
Dem presidents do all kinds of things they aren't allowed to do: Pres. "Pen & phone" did DACA that way, Biden with student loan bailouts, etc. These are merely the examples I can think if at the moment. They are many others. The fascists don't let the constitution or laws stop them. Sometimes even GOP presidents stretch the limits as well, although I don't remember any specific examples at the moment.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Redbrickbear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

A man who wants to be president has to have "guts" to answer questioned lobbed by a decent journalist?

Biden never did it…

We have a few months left but I doubt you ever see Harris drag her butt in front of a single hostile journalist

These people denying that he has guts are just TDS idiots. Going to a TDS liberal hostile place like that takes guts. Harris is too afraid to be there because she will have to "be prepped" before she's willing to meet with him.

You do not have to like a guy to recognize that he has stones. But for the TDS crowd, most don't respect men with guts or even masculinity for that matter.
historian
Biden has pretty much gone just that, ignoring the Supreme Court's ruling.
historian
Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
The mooch

whiterock
boognish_bear said:

misread by Benson.

She has a problem with inauthenticity to start with. Then on top of it, one one day she plays up her Indian heritage, then the next she pivots and plays up black heritage. That's the kind of multi-cultural stuff that appeals to WHITE voters, white liberal voters, far more than black voters.

Trump is trying to peel off black men. This interview did not harm him with that demographic.

MT_Bear

MT_Bear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

Not a single one of us would have expected that out of a politician. Normally we'd expect them to slink away under the cover of other people's lives.

Trump has lots of flaws, but the dude has stones. You don't have to like it, but I'm betting if the roles were reversed you'd slink away. No one would blame you. But Trump stood fast. Admirable really.
Again, bull****, He is the whiniest, flakiest of snowflakes we've ever seen. He moans and *****es about how everything is so unfair to him, the man who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

I didn't "slink away" when stationed overseas. Trump "slinked away" from serving his country by complaining about bone spurs.

Nothing about Trump is admirable. Note I'm not making any argument about how you should vote, I'm simply making an argument against the pathetic hero-worship of the sniveling, cowardly, dishonest, whiny snowflake that is Trump.
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

here, he's picking at the divide in the Democrat Party between Jews and Muslims. And it's working, particularly in the donor class.

Trump is going to draw a bright line on supporting Israel. Dems are going to dither on that question. And it's going to benefit Trump.
MT_Bear
historian said:

Yes, Trump is weak & a coward! Here is those characteristics on display recently:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
whiterock

MT_Bear said:

MT_Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

cms186 said:

MT_Bear said:

Brilliant
Sister Soulja (kinda)

lol….its all so comical

the premise of the critics here on this incident is that political correctness must not be challenged. It is a faulty premise.

challenging political correctness is what he does, and in this cycle, it's a winner.
sombear
MT_Bear said:

historian said:

He's a whiny ***** that some one here claim has "guts" because he found the bravery to answer some journalists' questions. He's a coward who ducked the military with bone spurs. He's a snowflake who can't take the tiniest criticism without having a full-on meltdown.

You want to vote for him, do so. I support you. But this worshipping of a man with absolute dog**** for character isn't the example we should be setting for our kids.
You're on a roll, and I love it. Truth. And now that he sees he's losing (again) it will only get worse.
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

He couldn't be more accurate. Trump whining about the "coup" just makes him look weak and scared of Harris. STFU already.

He should instead be playing clips and quoting her nutty and ridiculous comments every chance he gets. Instead, he should be pointing out all of the terrible policies she supported in 2020. Trump and his team are squandering a golden opportunity to expose her for the cackling extremist she is.

This was the danger in running Trump again. We knew that if it was anyone but Biden, running a petty, and elderly re-tread who lost the last election was going to be a tough row to hoe. Now I think we are seeing his weaknesses as a candidate exposed.
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

The mooch

LMAO. Ain't never gonna happen. He'll take the country down with the ship if he has to.
Mothra
whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

misread by Benson.

She has a problem with inauthenticity to start with. Then on top of it, one one day she plays up her Indian heritage, then the next she pivots and plays up black heritage. That's the kind of multi-cultural stuff that appeals to WHITE voters, white liberal voters, far more than black voters.

Trump is trying to peel off black men. This interview did not harm him with that demographic.

She is one of the most inauthentic politicians I've ever seen, and that's saying something. Trump's team needs to put her clips saying crazy, inauthentic things on a loop in the swing states.

But instead, he's whining about having to run against her. He's going to figure out a way to **** this up.
First Page Last Page
Page 176 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.