435,816 Views | 8386 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Osodecentx
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes sir. Preach to these dumbasses.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

Guess shunning Kennedy is protecting Democracy.
historian
Just like stealing elections or having a candidate who hasn't won a single primary vote. The Dems are the least Democratic people in America.
The_barBEARian
sombear said:

boognish_bear said:

Trump stirring it up today

Stirring it up . . . i.e., ensuring another loss in GA.

Trump is such an idiot loser.

Picking a fight with a popular governor in a swing state where he needs suburban votes.

Vote for Kamala then.

But when your family gets attacked by illegal invading criminals from Venezuela dont cry about it.
ATL Bear
sombear said:

boognish_bear said:

Trump stirring it up today

Stirring it up . . . i.e., ensuring another loss in GA.

Trump is such an idiot loser.

Picking a fight with a popular governor in a swing state where he needs suburban votes.
Trump is an absolute ****ing dumbass.

Going hard at 2 people that fixed the real reason Trump lost Georgia (and other states). And even goes after Kemp's wife.
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Guy Benson hasn't been a Trump supporter since before Trump's first term. He's a Never Trumper who sometimes attacks the Left as well as Trump, but he's hardly a bellwether for public mood.

That said, sure wish Trump would lay off the tweets in between rallies.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
sombear
Oldbear83 said:

Guy Benson hasn't been a Trump supporter since before Trump's first term. He's a Never Trumper who sometimes attacks the Left as well as Trump, but he's hardly a bellwether for public mood.

Benson is not a Never Trumper.

Attacking fellow Republicans is stupid. It is going to cost him votes, period.

I've already given up on Trump. But there are millions of voters who are giving him another look for a host of reasons. A good chunk of those have closed the door again based on Trump's idiocy the last couple weeks.
Osodecentx
sombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

I've already given up on Trump. But there are millions of voters who are giving him another look for a host of reasons. A good chunk of those have closed the door again based on Trump's idiocy the last couple weeks.

Anyone who dares to critique Trump is called a Never Trumper. It is meant as an insult but should be embraced as patriotic

boognish_bear
Mothra
Aliceinbubbleland said:

How do you refute GOP falling in line with Trump's request to veto Biden's proposed border policy? It is comical to hear protect the border when they failed to support even the slightest effort to do so.

The GOP had backed Biden into a corner with the border issue and then blew it when they simply could have agreed and said, like every insincere Congressional statement, that it didn't solve the problem but it was a compromise until improvement.

That was a horrid proposal that wouldn't have protected the border. Any compromise with the Dems on this issue is just a smaller sieve.
boognish_bear
Mothra
Waco1947 said:

Mothra said:

Redbrickbear said:

Agreed. This is a much more articulate way of saying what Trump was trying to say, and it's exactly right.

So wish we had a better mouthpiece to convey the message.
He obliterated nothing. The reporter was asking questions and did not argue with Vance's answers which said nothing.
Look Trump is one thing at Evangelical Christian conferences, another at bit coin, another a black conferences and another at his rallies.

Trump doesn't change his dialect to fit whatever audience he's talking to. That's what is code switching. Look it up before trying to refute my comments.

Kamala does. All the time. She's as disingenuous as the day is long.
boognish_bear
Why does the lady to his right have six fingers?

FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

The guy can't get out of his own way

Is he trying to lose? Between his comments and Vance it looks like they are trying to piss off every group they need. He better no go to the election stolen card after this crap.
JXL
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Is he trying to lose? Between his comments and Vance it looks like they are trying to piss off every group they need. He better no go to the election stolen card after this crap.

I'm starting to think that he would rather lose and go around b*tching about the election being stolen (and fundraising off this) than win and have to do the hard work of actually governing.
FLBear5630
JXL said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I'm starting to think that he would rather lose and go around b*tching about the election being stolen (and fundraising off this) than win and have to do the hard work of actually governing.

Seems that way. Since Biden bowed out he seems to have no idea how to deal with Harris and is resetting to the obnoxious, nasty Trump of 2020.

I wonder if this is his age showing, not being able to pivot. He thought it was over and he doesn't have the energy to start over.
boognish_bear
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I can't tell if he is so convinced he's going to win that he thinks it does not really matter what he says so he is free to air his grievances… Or if it is just so much part of who he is he just can't help himself.

Last few weeks he has been working on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. He still has time to fix this… But I'm losing confidence that he can.
Oldbear83
LOL!

If Benson is not a Never-Trumper, then Harris is a closet Republican!
historian
Mark Levin nails Kamala:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/07/mark_levin_had_the_best_analysis_yet_of_kamala_harris.html

Watch the entire video. It's almost 20 minutes and excellent.
cms186
boognish_bear said:

its an AI generated image, AI can fake pictures like this, but for some reason has a great deal of trouble with Fingers and Toes (i dont know why) if you are looking at a picture and want to know if it an AI one, look at peoples hands, if they dont look right (like this one), then its probably fake
I'm the English Guy
sombear
Oldbear83 said:

LOL!

If Benson is not a Never-Trumper, then Harris is a closet Republican!
I could be wrong, but I read and watch him a fair amount, and he's never struck me as Never Trump.

Do you have a link?
boognish_bear
cms186 said:

boognish_bear said:

its an AI generated image, AI can fake pictures like this, but for some reason has a great deal of trouble with Fingers and Toes (i dont know why) if you are looking at a picture and want to know if it an AI one, look at peoples hands, if they dont look right (like this one), then its probably fake

Apparently it adds a mullet too

boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

cms186 said:

boognish_bear said:

Apparently it adds a mullet too

trumps face looks like Gary Shalding
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Doc Holliday
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

sombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Anyone who dares to critique Trump is called a Never Trumper. It is meant as an insult but should be embraced as patriotic

Nah. I'd define a NT as someone on record as saying they'd never even consider voting for Trump, regardless of his opponent, and actively doing things to ensure he - and even those politicians who support him - won't win, such as supporting and/or voting for the Democrat rival. I've critiqued Trump plenty but as a pragmatist understand there is a far greater evil on the other side.

As for whether the NTs are patriotic, I suspect most are old guard neoconservatives who don't like the populist bent Trump has brought to the party, nor the non-interventionism he espouses. They're more pouty children than anything, foolish enough to believe 4-8 years of the most liberal president we'll ever see is actually better than Trump - bless their hearts.
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

Silver is pretty accurate. Not looking good for Trump. He's been thrown for a loop by Kamala and now engaging in his typical self-inflicted wounds, attacking anyone he perceives as disloyal.

Guy just can't keep his emotions in check and behave like an adult. It's going to hurt him with the independents and could cost him the election. So stupid.
Oldbear83
Actually, Silver leans left of center, and is accurate when Democrats win, and not so much when they lose.

KaiBear
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

Silver is pretty accurate. Not looking good for Trump. He's been thrown for a loop by Kamala and now engaging in his typical self-inflicted wounds, attacking anyone he perceives as disloyal.

Guy just can't keep his emotions in check and behave like an adult. It's going to hurt him with the independents and could cost him the election. So stupid.

All true.

We both predicted Trump doing this self destructive stupidity over a year ago.

The dude simply can't stop shooting himself in the mouth and no one in his campaign has the guts to get in his face about it.
boognish_bear
RFK tells Rosanne a story about putting a dead bear in his van and staging a prank with it...

First Page Last Page
Page 183 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.