435,327 Views | 8378 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by FLBear5630
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Even if Trump wins it sounds like democrats have a plan to keep him from being POTUS.

Not what he said.
If Trump loses election, he thinks there will be civil war type conditions because Trump supporters won't accept results
He said if Congress decides to disqualify him on J6 2025 then it will lead to civil war.

Only democrats would disqualify him.

Wouldn't Trump be disqualified if he has less than 270 EV? Trump supporters claim Jan was "only" a riot, a riot of MAGA supporters
The topic is that because the Supreme Court refuses to disqualify him and it's up to Congress, that democrats would decide to disqualify him in the event he has enough electoral votes.
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

a lot of catterwalling and handwringing.....but those movements are all within margin of error. (and that's before we get to the issue of media polling to make rather than report news.

The fundamentals of the race not only have not changed, they have deteriorated, as yesterday's stock market indicates.
Data is only an indicator, saying that trend is within the Margin of Error does not make the trend less valid.

Trump is in a good position, only if Trump STOPS with the unforced errors. He is his own worst enemy. This is a General Election, he has his base. His base is not going to win him the election, only getting him in striking distance. He needs those Independents and Moderates, since the Vance selection he seems to have forgotten that.

His team appears to have started making some adjustments, that is promising. Three things I have noticed...

1 - They are starting to roll out Vance's wife more than Vance, which is good. She is more articulate and has a story that resonates with the needed voters. She needs more time in the media.

2 - Supposedly, he is going to be airing more Ads documenting policy and the economy.

3 - They are interviewing Trump, not letting him just rail, the interview where he actually complements, AOC on having a "spark", "knowing who she is" and "being effective" actually played well it was on all the news stations this morning and they didn't know how to deal with it because he complemented her.

Those are the things that help him in the middle and left. He needs to stay away from angry Trump...

correct. a trend is till a trend. But if it's in the MOE, you have to watch the numbers over time to confirm that it's a trend and not chatter.

Making an odd off-message statement here & there is not nearly as big of a hurdle as the bad fundamentals facing the Democrats. So let the "here we go again" stuff about Trump roll off your back. He's not the problem. the Democrats are the problem.

You and I won't see much of a campaign, living in red states like we do. The money will be spent in swing states, mostly Great Lakes states. That said, I am seeing Kamala ads while my wife is watching the Olympics. That's a little bit of a grift by the PACs....spending money in states which will not be competitive. Some of that can be explained away as indirect support for Allred. But mostly it's a need to spend money before the election is over. There's an election every 2 years, but the campaigns rarely last much longer than 6 months. Consultants have to get 2 years of expenses & profits crammed into that 6 month period........

The amount of money each campaign has is ample given the small number of swing states involved.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Even if Trump wins it sounds like democrats have a plan to keep him from being POTUS.

Not what he said.
If Trump loses election, he thinks there will be civil war type conditions because Trump supporters won't accept results
He said if Congress decides to disqualify him on J6 2025 then it will lead to civil war.

Wouldn't Trump be disqualified if he has less than 270 EV? Trump supporters claim Jan was "only" a riot, a riot of MAGA supporters
The topic is that because the Supreme Court refuses to disqualify him and it's up to Congress, that democrats would decide to disqualify him in the event he has enough electoral votes.

I didn't hear it that way. If S Ct disqualifies the winner of the EV I'll meet you at the Capitol and lead the charge. If you don't accept the results of an election, I'll meet you at the Capitol to defend the results.

I'll defend the results which ever way it goes. I wonder if you will accept a result you don't like (e.g. if Trump loses it was stolen)?
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

historian said:

It's only more principled to vote for the Dem if one is a Leftist / commie / fascist who wants to see America decline further. I've never heard that position described as patriotic or loyal. It's amazing how far done people will go because of TDS.
Well, the poster in question has admitted on these boards he actually funded and voted for Democrat candidates in Texas in 2022 due to Republicans' support of Trump, one of whom wanted universal access to abortions on the govt. dime.

I mean, when you're so motivated by your hatred of a candidate that you would financially support candidates who support such evil and heinous policy, you've lost the right to call anyone else unprincipled.

Not true. Name the Democrat in Texas I sent money
If you say so. I recall you saying you were giving money to the Dems Cheney supported. Perhaps they were not Texas Dems, or perhaps you ultimately decided against it. I guess, you simply voted for them, including a pro-abortion on demand candidate.

Weak
You got nothing
Understandable
And yet, you've failed to refute anything I've said.

1) Do you deny you said you were financially supporting the candidates Liz Cheney threw her support behind?

2) Do you deny you said you voted for the Democrat AG candidate?

3) Do you deny you said you voted for the Democrat RR Commissioner?

I gave money to Republican Liz Cheney. Never financially supported any Democrat, unlike you who admit s supporting Democrat

Did not vote for Dem RR Commissioner, but did vote against crooked Ken Paxton

You voted for Dems Why can't others do the same?

You are a pragmatic voter & that pragmatism is more important to you than principle
So you deny you said you were financially supporting the candidates Liz Cheney threw her support behind? Yes or no?

What other Dems did you vote for the last election cycle?

I never said you can't vote for Dems. As always, it depends on the position. As I tried to explain to you previously (apparently to no avail), if it's a local, apolitical position (in this case a county tax assessor), I don't see an issue with voting for a Dem who is a friend. As I also tried to explain, the Dem party has changed quite a bit since I last voted for one.

State and national elections are a whole different ball of wax. I am not surprised you fail to understand the difference. You're a dim bulb.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

a lot of catterwalling and handwringing.....but those movements are all within margin of error. (and that's before we get to the issue of media polling to make rather than report news.

The fundamentals of the race not only have not changed, they have deteriorated, as yesterday's stock market indicates.
Data is only an indicator, saying that trend is within the Margin of Error does not make the trend less valid.

Trump is in a good position, only if Trump STOPS with the unforced errors. He is his own worst enemy. This is a General Election, he has his base. His base is not going to win him the election, only getting him in striking distance. He needs those Independents and Moderates, since the Vance selection he seems to have forgotten that.

His team appears to have started making some adjustments, that is promising. Three things I have noticed...

1 - They are starting to roll out Vance's wife more than Vance, which is good. She is more articulate and has a story that resonates with the needed voters. She needs more time in the media.

2 - Supposedly, he is going to be airing more Ads documenting policy and the economy.

3 - They are interviewing Trump, not letting him just rail, the interview where he actually complements, AOC on having a "spark", "knowing who she is" and "being effective" actually played well it was on all the news stations this morning and they didn't know how to deal with it because he complemented her.

Those are the things that help him in the middle and left. He needs to stay away from angry Trump...

correct. a trend is till a trend. But if it's in the MOE, you have to watch the numbers over time to confirm that it's a trend and not chatter.

Making an odd off-message statement here & there is not nearly as big of a hurdle as the bad fundamentals facing the Democrats. So let the "here we go again" stuff about Trump roll off your back. He's not the problem. the Democrats are the problem.

You and I won't see much of a campaign, living in red states like we do. The money will be spent in swing states, mostly Great Lakes states. That said, I am seeing Kamala ads while my wife is watching the Olympics. That's a little bit of a grift by the PACs....spending money in states which will not be competitive. Some of that can be explained away as indirect support for Allred. But mostly it's a need to spend money before the election is over. There's an election every 2 years, but the campaigns rarely last much longer than 6 months. Consultants have to get 2 years of expenses & profits crammed into that 6 month period........

The amount of money each campaign has is ample given the small number of swing states involved.
Dems are killing Trump in Wisconsin. Was just there, billboards of Trump and Epstein saying "Remember"... A lot of "Women Against Trump" bumper stickers. This was in the Ag area, not the Cities. Those Ag areas remember Trump, not in a good way. My in-laws are farmers.
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

I didn't hear it that way. If S Ct disqualifies the winner of the EV I'll meet you at the Capitol and lead the charge. If you don't accept the results of an election, I'll meet you at the Capitol to defend the results.

I'll defend the results which ever way it goes. I wonder if you will accept a result you don't like (e.g. if Trump loses it was stolen)?
Watch the video. He's saying that because the Supreme Court refuses to disqualify him that democrats may have to resort to disqualifying him, even if he wins.

I think Trump will be assassinated if he's polling high or wins.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

historian said:

It's only more principled to vote for the Dem if one is a Leftist / commie / fascist who wants to see America decline further. I've never heard that position described as patriotic or loyal. It's amazing how far done people will go because of TDS.
Well, the poster in question has admitted on these boards he actually funded and voted for Democrat candidates in Texas in 2022 due to Republicans' support of Trump, one of whom wanted universal access to abortions on the govt. dime.

I mean, when you're so motivated by your hatred of a candidate that you would financially support candidates who support such evil and heinous policy, you've lost the right to call anyone else unprincipled.

If you say so. I recall you saying you were giving money to the Dems Cheney supported. Perhaps they were not Texas Dems, or perhaps you ultimately decided against it. I guess, you simply voted for them, including a pro-abortion on demand candidate.

Weak
You got nothing
Understandable

1) Do you deny you said you were financially supporting the candidates Liz Cheney threw her support behind?

I gave money to Republican Liz Cheney. Never financially supported any Democrat, unlike you who admit s supporting Democrat

You are a pragmatic voter & that pragmatism is more important to you than principle
So you deny you said you were financially supporting the candidates Liz Cheney threw her support behind? Yes or no?

I never said you can't vote for Dems. As always, it depends on the position. As I tried to explain to you previously (apparently to no avail), if it's a local, apolitical position (in this case a county tax assessor), I don't see an issue with voting for a Dem who is a friend. As I also tried to explain, the Dem party has changed quite a bit since I last voted for one.

State and national elections are a whole different ball of wax. I am not surprised you fail to understand the difference. You're a dim bulb.

I have no problem with your voting for a Democrat. My problem is your judgement and flexible principles

I've never financially supported a Democrat Liz recommended
You admit voting for crooked Ken? Very flexible principles
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

Watch the video. He's saying that because the Supreme Court refuses to disqualify him that democrats may have to resort to disqualifying him, even if he wins.

I watched the video. I'll defend election results whichever way it goes. Will you?
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

I watched the video. I'll defend election results whichever way it goes. Will you?
Sure. If there's mishaps like in 2020, will you say that our election process needs to be fixed?
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

historian said:

Weak
You got nothing
Understandable

I have no problem with your voting for a Democrat. My problem is your judgement and flexible principles

Which specific principles have I compromised on? Please name them specifically.

So you have supported a Democrat financially. Which ones?

Of course I voted for Ken Paxton over the pro-abortion on demand candidate that wanted federally funded abortions you voted for. No conservative would have voted otherwise.

But there's your flexible principles again.
4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

Sure. If there's mishaps like in 2020, will you say that our election process needs to be fixed?
good luck, Oso doenst believe there were any epection mishaps
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

historian said:

Weak
You got nothing
Understandable

Of course I voted for Ken Paxton over the pro-abortion on demand candidate that wanted federally funded abortions you voted for. No conservative would have voted otherwise.

Voting for a crook is pretty flexible
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

historian said:

Weak
You got nothing
Understandable

Voting for a crook is pretty flexible
Ah, so nothing specific then. Predictable.

I would submit voting for Trump is even less flexible than voting in a way that gets the most leftist president in the history of the country ever elected. But you hate Trump more than you hate open borders, wars, debt, and woke policy.
Doc Holliday
4th and Inches said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

good luck, Oso doenst believe there were any epection mishaps
If an authority claims something contrary to facts, Democrats and left leaning individuals aren't the kind of people that will question them.

Evidence suggests that brains are wired different between conservative and left-leaning individuals. Brain imaging studies have even shown that the fear center of the brain, the amygdala, is actually larger in conservatives than in lefties. In a world that's objectively corrupt and wicked, we're more aligned with reality and they have a propensity to be disjointed.
Whiskey Pete
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

If Trump wins, cities will burn and the democrats will encourage it.
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I'm pretty sure the markets fell a helluvalot more than that when Trump was President. I do not believe either President had much to do with the markets.
Agreed
do you? Seem to recall a thread you started thanking Biden for the stock market soaring
It was tongue in cheek. Presidents have little if any control over the markets. I was pointing the hypocrisy of the right for thanking Trump for the markets rise then Biden didn't get credit.
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
Whiskey Pete said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Not what he said.

If Trump wins, cities will burn and the democrats will encourage it.
hahahahaa
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
In a world that's objectively corrupt and wicked, we're more aligned with reality and they have a propensity to be disjointed

No, you are aligned with the trumped up fear reality of Trump. His is a dystopian vision for America.
Your amygdala is a small part of your brain, but it has a big job. It's a major processing center for emotions - emotions that DT trades. Leftist or liberals no more aligned with reality than a normal person but we offer a vision of hope and equal opportunity.
Waco1947 ,la
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

In a world that's objectively corrupt and wicked, we're more aligned with reality and they have a propensity to be disjointed

No, you are aligned with the trumped up fear reality of Trump. His is a dystopian vision for America.
Your amygdala is a small part of your brain, but it has a big job. It's a major processing center for emotions - emotions that DT trades. Leftist or liberals no more aligned with reality than a normal person but we offer a vision of hope and equal opportunity.
been offing that same hope and change for a while now.. when does it kick in?
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

been offering that same hope and change for a while now.. when does it kick in? When their is justice for all.
The founding fathers put the word of hope and equal opportunities in the Preamble to the Constitution
" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice,"
In order to form a more perfect means it is always an on going project of our Union
Waco1947 ,la
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

been offering that same hope and change for a while now.. when does it kick in? When their is justice for all.
The founding fathers put the word of hope and equal opportunities in the Preamble to the Constitution
" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice,"
In order to form a more perfect means it is always an on going project of our Union
done deal.. next!

Everybody has been equal in the eyes of the law for years
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

Not what I said. I said equal opportunity and justice
Waco1947 ,la
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

yep, we are there..

All us citizens have the same equal rights and are equal in the eyes of the law aka justice
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

Give up Waco, we all know you well enough to know you really mean 'give my political faction power or else'.

Go pound sand.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

yep, we are there. and justice"

All us citizens have the same equal rights and are equal in the eyes of the law aka justice Equal in the eyes of the law is different than justice. Police Officers are supposed to others as equal before the law but black drivers in white neighborhoods are regularly pulled for driving while black -- that's not justice.
.I keep saying "Equal opportunity' which you keep ignoring.
Waco1947 ,la
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

All us citizens have the same equal rights and are equal in the eyes of the law aka justice Equal in the eyes of the law is different than justice. Police Officers are supposed to others as equal before the law but black drivers in white neighborhoods are regularly pulled for driving while black -- that's not justice.
We all know what you mean by your double-talk, Waco.

Equal Opportunity. as defined my reasonable people, was established in US law long ago.

The version you are shilling, Waco, and frankly not doing well, is nothing more than partisan whining. It's not fooling anyone, nor helping your credibility.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

No you sit by and let people convince children they're the wrong gender and then tell yourself that genital mutilation, sterilization and stunted brain development through hormone therapy is passionate.

You allow child and drug trafficking across our border because you tell yourself that illegal immigration is passionate.

You have a giant government that prints trillions of dollars and destroys our buying power because you tell yourself that the pursuit of a nanny state is passionate.

You're aligned with Satan and wolves in sheep's clothing. You live in an animalistic state and don't deliberate internally like we do. You don't have an inner monologue. You're not reasoning through your thoughts in real time.
Oldbear83
I might suggest that at this point we can summarize the chief weaknesses of the two major candidates as follows:

Trump - runs every decision or statement through his ego, and has been known to throw common sense out the window

Harris - has no accomplishments, cannot verbally argue a point unless it's printed on a script for her, and every decision is not hers but her handlers'.

Bonus weakness

RFK Jr. - A predilection of coming up with embarrassing and incredible behavior even stranger than what we have heard from Trump or Harris.
boognish_bear
I don't get the purpose of this

4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

i havent ignored anything. You think who you vote for is gonna change anything related to how a police officer chooses to preform his civic duty?

As for those elected officials, Nothing has changed in years, the worst cities are democrat run but lets give them another chance.. this is the time they get it right.

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

i haven't ignored anything. You think who you vote for is gonna change anything related to how a police officer chooses to preform his civic duty? Funds for better police training, better assessment of potential, police officers, more funding for staffing.

As for those elected officials, Nothing has changed in years, the worst cities are democrat run but lets give them another chance.. this is the time they get it right. The source of inequality and injustice go way deeper than Democratic mayors. It's a useless canard

Waco1947 ,la
sombear
boognish_bear said:

He's a child. That's really it.
Aliceinbubbleland
boognish_bear said:

That's because you are reasonable.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

done deal.. next!

i haven't ignored anything. You think who you vote for is gonna change anything related to how a police officer chooses to preform his civic duty? Funds for better police training, better assessment of potential, police officers, more funding for staffing.

As for those elected officials, Nothing has changed in years, the worst cities are democrat run but lets give them another chance.. this is the time they get it right. The source of inequality and injustice go way deeper than Democratic mayors. It's a useless canard

you do know yall are the party of defund the police right?
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
First Page Last Page
Page 186 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.