434,926 Views | 8377 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

boognish_bear said:

FWIW.... Trump is back on Twitter. His tweets will now have a much bigger audience than what he was getting on truth social. That could be good or bad.

So far, these look like professional releases. Targeted, no all caps screaming.

Seems to me his team may be releasing the tweets, and if so that is a step forward and misses the rake this time.

Vivek must have hacked Trump's twitter!!
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

get your popcorn ready. This race should be entertaining.

Disagree Jr.

It's going to be a **** show.

That's kinda what I mean. Gonna be interesting. As, previously stated, I'm not voting for either.

Wish I had that luxury.

But Harris will leave the border wide open for still more millions of illegals.

And no country on earth can supply food, shelter and medical care for the surplus populations of South America and Central America each and every year.
historian
Meanwhile, the government is still covering up Epstein's client list. Who are they protecting? Bill Clinton? It's already been revealed that Bill went there multiple times & no one is surprised. What about Bill Gates? Joe Biden, the man who touched women and young girls inappropriately? What other prominent politicians, businessmen, & celebrities are potential pedophiles and rapists? When will any of these monsters be prosecuted?
historian
ScottS said:

boognish_bear said:

This is a bit deceptive. I believe he has a pension over $1M.

How much does he have in offshore accounts?
boognish_bear
whiterock
ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Source? I ask because other sites have questioned the image from Harris, not just Trump.
You'll complain if I don't do the research for you, but don't ask again for dumb **** like this.

Here's the link to the live streamed event.

https://www.youtube.com/live/AvVbLW6Xfbc?si=TncELI5OMRbktDmr

Go to about 28 mins if you need the photo angle segment
I cannot understand why Trump's post would bother anyone not on Team Kamala - calling into doubt the accomplishments of one's opponents is hardly bad politics, even if all it does is stiffen the spine of one's supporters.

Just look at FL's post above. Trump is hardly "floundering." But FL is rattled by the Harris campaign's equally outlandish narrative that it is surging a grassroots wave of support into a wide lead.
He literally said it was a "fake" rally and no one was there. It's an unforced error on something completely irrelevant other than to his ego.

His comments have enthused his supporters, who are out posting on social media about fake rallies. That muddies the waters for a lot of voters. It causes them to shrug off the whole issue as just more nonsense. That's a win.

Trump didn't say Nazis at Charlottesville were fine people, but a LOT of people believe it.

False stuff can get you a LOT of votes. You are smarter than this……

You're smarter than this as well. He and his supporters are looking like idiots circulating this, which compounds his already high unlike-ability, and just when he was moving it in the other direction. This crap only rallies his die hards, and exacerbates the low bar of truth he feeds to and encourages in his supporters.
it's politics, buddy. and as it is in war, the first casualty is the truth. If you aren't saying what you need to say to win, you are going to lose.

Harris is out there campaigning on Trump's platform, as if the prior 4 years never happened. And you get upset at Trump trying to discredit the veracity of her support? For getting millions of people out there to push a narrative that the Harris campaign is a lie?

It is amazing how obtuse the smart people can be when they confuse virtue with politics.

FLBear5630
whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Source? I ask because other sites have questioned the image from Harris, not just Trump.
You'll complain if I don't do the research for you, but don't ask again for dumb **** like this.

I cannot understand why Trump's post would bother anyone not on Team Kamala - calling into doubt the accomplishments of one's opponents is hardly bad politics, even if all it does is stiffen the spine of one's supporters.

Just look at FL's post above. Trump is hardly "floundering." But FL is rattled by the Harris campaign's equally outlandish narrative that it is surging a grassroots wave of support into a wide lead.
He literally said it was a "fake" rally and no one was there. It's an unforced error on something completely irrelevant other than to his ego.

His comments have enthused his supporters, who are out posting on social media about fake rallies. That muddies the waters for a lot of voters. It causes them to shrug off the whole issue as just more nonsense. That's a win.

Trump didn't say Nazis at Charlottesville were fine people, but a LOT of people believe it.

You're smarter than this as well. He and his supporters are looking like idiots circulating this, which compounds his already high unlike-ability, and just when he was moving it in the other direction. This crap only rallies his die hards, and exacerbates the low bar of truth he feeds to and encourages in his supporters.
it's politics, buddy. and as it is in war, the first casualty is the truth. If you aren't saying what you need to say to win, you are going to lose.

Harris is out there campaigning on Trump's platform, as if the prior 4 years never happened. And you get upset at Trump trying to discredit the veracity of her support? For getting millions of people out there to push a narrative that the Harris campaign is a lie?

It is amazing how obtuse the smart people can be when they confuse virtue with politics.

I think the difference is that when Trump circulates something even a bit off, he is fact checked and it is exposed on multiple outlets. Kamala is off or outright lies and it is left unchallenged. Trump is not going to win this battle. He needs to get his facts right OR the inaccuracy of his facts become the story.

Media is making it tough sledding. CNN went from being pretty objective when it was Biden to full-out pro-Kamala and she is not being challenged. She denied a TIME Magazine interview and no one is saying a word. She is not going to have to defend anything. POTUS is being gifted...
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

I think the difference is that when Trump circulates something even a bit off, he is fact checked and it is exposed on multiple outlets. Kamala is off or outright lies and it is left unchallenged. Trump is not going to win this battle. He needs to get his facts right OR the inaccuracy of his facts become the story.

Media is making it tough sledding. CNN went from being pretty objective when it was Biden to full-out pro-Kamala and she is not being challenged. She denied a TIME Magazine interview and no one is saying a word. She is not going to have to defend anything. POTUS is being gifted...
Sigh. False premise.

They need us to be wrong, to be liars, etc..... If we tell the truth, they will explain it is a lie. Look at the way they use "misinformation" to justify censorship. You can be absolutely factually correct, but if it is at odds with their narrative, it will be described as misinformation and canceled.

Look at what Musk has done with X. A billion impressions on the Trump interview. Dems were willing to forego all that, pass up the chance to monetize the most widely viewed interview in history, to silence their opponent.

Look what Walz did to enforce a lockdown. And they call US the Nazis.......

FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sigh. False premise.

They need us to be wrong, to be liars, etc..... If we tell the truth, they will explain it is a lie. Look at the way they use "misinformation" to justify censorship. You can be absolutely factually correct, but if it is at odds with their narrative, it will be described as misinformation and canceled.

Look at what Musk has done with X. A billion impressions on the Trump interview. Dems were willing to forego all that, pass up the chance to monetize the most widely viewed interview in history, to silence their opponent.

You are talking within the context of right and wrong. I am talking in the context of winning an election. They only have to do this and keep it up until Nov 6th. They are not worried about Trump's base. This is ALL aimed at Suburban Females and IND Moderates. That is all.

Even the Walz retirement is not having the effect that Trump/Vance think because they are thinking in terms of their Base and right/wrong. Suburban Women actually view his retiring not to deploy and stay with his family as a positive. Even my wife a Lutheran Wisconsin Farm Girl as Conservative as they get said she gets his retirement ant after Desert Storm she agrees with him doing it. She was alone for about 5 months, she does not see it like the Base does...

Trump is acting like he is still in the Primary.
Jack Bauer
Mothra
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sigh. False premise.

Wow. Had not heard about this story.

Repubs need to be replaying this over and over and over instead of focusing on crowd size.

Walz is truly an authoritarian nut.
whiterock
Vocal RDS supporter here (so no Trumpist) pointing out that the real game is just about to kick off.

FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Vocal RDS supporter here (so no Trumpist) pointing out that the real game is just about to kick off.

I heard that yesterday. That will help, he needs to get some facts on issues out there. The current dynamic is not helping him. He has to change the dynamic.
4th and Inches
whiterock said:

need huge ad buys during DNC
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
whiterock
Data is inconsistent with media polling trends

boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
Mothra said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sigh. False premise.

Wow. Had not heard about this story.

Repubs need to be replaying this over and over and over instead of focusing on crowd size.

Walz is truly an authoritarian nut.

So glad we had a tactical team to take out suburban moms standing on their porch.

Yes, put this on repeat every day.
whiterock
boognish_bear
It feels like her surge is over and it's now looking like a coin flip. I dont know that it will change much before November unless one side has a huge blunder.
boognish_bear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
boognish_bear said:

It feels like her surge is over and it's now looking like a coin flip. I dont know that it will change much before November unless one side has a huge blunder.

More people are getting poorer every day. I think the pocket book voters carry Trump.
Only the rich and/or stupid can afford to be Harris supporters.
historian
boognish_bear said:

I doubt she will take him up on the offer.
historian
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

That describes the Leftist media as it has existed for decades. They aren't journalists, they are propagandists. They report the fascist spin on everything using the techniques of Joseph Goebbels. I am not exaggerating.

The Sooner people realize these basic realities of modern politics they better they will be. At least they will understand what is happening and be somewhat better prepared to cope.

boognish_bear
historian
I hope you are correct. I, too, was a DeSantis supporter. Unfortunately, he dropped out before the Texas primary.
FLBear5630
historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

That describes the Leftist media as it has existed for decades. They aren't journalists, they are propagandists. They report the fascist spin on everything using the techniques of Joseph Goebbels. I am not exaggerating.

The Sooner people realize these basic realities of modern politics they better they will be. At least they will understand what is happening and be somewhat better prepared to cope.

The thing that bothers me is when people act like saying it is wrong is enough. Trump and Vance need to change their approach to take that into account. Trump railing on "fake news" or how bad the media is to him does not win over the votes he needs.

There seems to be a lack of recognition that Trump/Vance have to do something to get those in the middle. No matter how much MAGA dislikes Neo-Cons and Liberals, they need a portion of them to cross the aisle. GOP will lose a straight GOP vs Dem turnout election, the numbers are not in their favor.

Perfect example, RDS. He thought that the moderate women would love that he protected children. Did not work out that way, he was not viewed as a hero by even the GOP outside of Florida. When he was fighting the woke crowd on children, they believed this was a win guarenteed. Not in today's America.
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

there will possibly be a second surge during or after DNC..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

there will possibly be a second surge during or after DNC..
Actually, I doubt it.

The problem for Democrats is that most people who watch national political conventions are 55 and older, which would have helped the GOP if they had built their show around their target audience.

The second problem for Harris is that she does not do well when she goes into details. That means the DNC will be a lot of other Democrats making speeches and talking about Harris, which won't move the needle much.

The big dice roll is Trump's sentencing hearing September 18, when Judge Merchan walks the fine line between looking tyrannic and looking foolish.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
whiterock
140k GOP gain in one MONTH

4th and Inches
whiterock said:

140k GOP gain in one MONTH

only 5.4miilion to go to catch up
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Waco1947
historian said:

ShooterTX said:

Osodecentx said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

https://www.chron.com/culture/religion/article/texas-sbc-pastor-harris-walz-19629226.php

Jack Graham going off on Harris
he needs to STFU. As a recovering Baptist, Precher men need to do the Lords work and the hell out of politics
When you have people who hate God and want to destroy His people and His Word.... then it IS the Lord's work to get involved in politics.

It used to make sense for a preacher to not get involved, when everyone who was running for office was a Christian who just had disagreements on the best ways to do the Lord's work in office.

Now you have demonic people who want to kill babies, castrate and mutilate children, promote trans insanity, destroy Christianity, promote Islam.... so no.. it is truly EVIL for a Christian to STFU in these days.

The devil would love nothing more than for good Christian people to shut up and do nothing.
Is socialism/communism contrary to the word of God?

Socialism/Communism is contrary to the Word of God, because it is based entirely upon human leadership trying to replace God.

This is why Marx and all the rest of the founders of modern Socialism were God-hating atheists. This is why they used to say things like "religion is the opiate of the masses".

God does not FORCE people to give to the poor or take care of the widows... he tells us to do so, according to His Word and His plan. People who obey and follow the Word of God are credited as righteous for their faith & obedience. Having a government force people to be "charitable" or go to jail... that is NOT following the plan or the Word of God.

To be a godly person and a follower of Christ requires that you have the option to be ungodly and choose to not follow Christ.

Forced "charity" is not godly in any way... and it always... ALWAYS leads to a dictatorial type of government. Every communist nation has resulted in oppressive authoritarian hell... every time.

There is nothing compassionate or charitable about stealing peoples money and giving some of it to someone else. Even the fictional Robin Hood stories are ultimately about a thief. However, in some of the versions I've seen (even on film), it was a corrupt & incompetent government stealing from the poor & Robin Hood was stealing from them and then returning the money to its rightful owners. That is something different but that's not what is happening now.
What must you do to inherit eternal Life? J Give away all your possessions.
J "Z, I am coming to your house today." Z - "I'll pay back all I stole." J "Surely salvation has come to this house"
J "You are like man who stored up all he had and built more barns then God took him away. Store up treasure in heaven."
J "It is easier for a camel to go throw the eye of neddle and a rich man go to heaven."

Historian, your riches are not of your doing but they are a gift from God.
Mary Luke 1He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.
Waco1947 ,la
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Someone actually ordained as a minister would understand how you misapplied context, Waco.

If nothing else, you have once again confirmed that you are in no way an ordained minister with credentials from a valid school of Theology.

Pro tip - Marxism is not Christian.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
historian
RDS's efforts might pay off for him in the long run. We can hope.
First Page Last Page
Page 195 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.