433,878 Views | 8367 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by whiterock
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

FLBear5630 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

FLBear5630 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

FLBear5630 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

boognish_bear said:

How many times in the last 50 years has Nevada voted to the right of Arizona.
That one item screams the polling is nonsense.
NV has a strong influx of CA Conservatives, my Uncle former Navy P3 Orion Nav and his buddies all moved there. Think ID light...

Based on 2020 results it would require Net 100,000 likely Republican voters moving into Nevada over less than four years to reach Arizona 2020 voting %. Not impossible but highly unlikely. Nevada has several factors that have helped Trump but inbound migration simply isn't enough people to shift it that far.

A far more plausible likelihood is that the polls are wrong.
Check the numbers. Perfectly plausible, CA is a ****-show, they are losing a ton.

NEVADA: 2020 Census
No, it isn't.

When total growth is under 100,000
Less the number that are not voter eligible
Less the number that are eligible but not registered to vote
Less the number eligible to vote but not leaning Republican.

Not perfectly plausible.
Ok, there is something nefarious going on. That is really what you want.
Or some pollsters use questionable methodology which inherently leads to erroneous results.

I just read an article on this. Specifically what is happening in n AZ and NV. I am not saying the source is good or not. Just that it seems to be plausible.

Matches what my Uncle has said

https://investors.redfin.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1155/arizona-and-nevada-have-lost-tens-of-thousands-of
article uses the word "add" in ways that can mislead.

Nationally, there is a slight long-term trend of GOP increasing its share of registrations and Dems declining, with the two parties near parity. The big winner, though, is independents. Lots of people see crazy on both sides (woke vs Trump) and are checking out - independents tend to be drama averse, not consumed by politics the way partisans are. In time, new candidates (on both sides) will likely claw some share back from independents. (the percentages involved in this analysis are not large, barely statistically noteworthy.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2024/04/09/the-partisanship-and-ideology-of-american-voters/

Within that overall dynamic, conservatives are leaving blue states for places like Tx, FL, etc..... Tx GOP tracks voter trends closely, and it indicates that in-migrants to Tx from blue states are voting more red than Texas itself, so the dynamic is a positive one (for Tx, at least) and it would seem reasonable to presume that is the same effect in AZ, NV, etc....

As I said, I am not validating the source. Based on that and other articles on NV getting an influx of CA Conservatives and my Uncle with his Navy buddies moving there from CA saying the same thing. I said it was viable that it was not a polling anomaly.

It could be the other way too, as a lot of Dems are leaving CA and going to NV. It will be interesting to see.
cms186
boognish_bear said:

one of those images literally has the word "satire" on it, but that wouldnt matter to Trump i guess
I'm the English Guy
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

Trump's 2024 YouGov polling numbers vs his YouGov 2020 numbers

Hispanic: 32% in 2020 -> now 41% in 2024

Black: 9% -> 17%

Men: 44% -> 54%

Women: 37% -> 44%

Seniors: 45% -> 57%

Remember Biden only squeaked by in the Electoral College by less than 50,000 votes across 3 states

He also can win in 2024 with one less state due changes in electorals

How does a Republican improve with Dem demographic by such large margins a still poll behind?

Answer: unrealistic turnout assumptions
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Yup. Do not be surprised if ANTIFA comes out as well...
4th and Inches
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

they are already there according those tracking people from Cellular records Of previous riot locations
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

they are already there according those tracking people from Cellular records Of previous riot locations
They are predictable...
Redbrickbear
KaiBear
Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Such obsession with various polls is irrelevant.

Voter 'harvesting' in key precincts, the stupidity of much of our electorate, and the overwhelming Dem control of the national media will produce the same result as in 2020.

As the Republican hierarchy has learned nothing since 2020.
Add a bitter, re-tread 78-year-old who lost the last election as the R's candidate to the list. The Rs did themselves no favors when they once again hitched their horse to Trump. I suspect most any other R candidate at this point would be kicking Kamala's ass. As it stands, I suspect the Rs lose another close one.

I just pray that Trump is gone, and the country is still here in 2028.
Trump will be gone but so will be the Supreme Court.

Meanwhile, exactly who is our acting
Commander in Chief at this point ?
Does anyone really believe it is ( or ever has been ) Joe Biden ?

4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

Interesting

Guess the Dems figure the Teamsters loyalty will remain bought and paid for irregardless.
ScottS
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

If their past record is in play watch the DNC allow the protesters to burn the convention to the ground.
Oldbear83
whiterock said:

4th and Inches said:

Remember Biden only squeaked by in the Electoral College by less than 50,000 votes across 3 states

How does a Republican improve with Dem demographic by such large margins a still poll behind?

Playing Devil's Advocate here, the polls suggest Trump needs help with suburbs and Seniors. The don't-tax-Social-Security line was a play for the second factor, but improving suburban support is still an unmet need.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Such obsession with various polls is irrelevant.

Voter 'harvesting' in key precincts, the stupidity of much of our electorate, and the overwhelming Dem control of the national media will produce the same result as in 2020.

As the Republican hierarchy has learned nothing since 2020.
Add a bitter, re-tread 78-year-old who lost the last election as the R's candidate to the list. The Rs did themselves no favors when they once again hitched their horse to Trump. I suspect most any other R candidate at this point would be kicking Kamala's ass. As it stands, I suspect the Rs lose another close one.

I just pray that Trump is gone, and the country is still here in 2028.

Will Trump return the Republican Party when he is through with it?
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

whiterock said:

4th and Inches said:

Playing Devil's Advocate here, the polls suggest Trump needs help with suburbs and Seniors. The don't-tax-Social-Security line was a play for the second factor, but improving suburban support is still an unmet need.

unlikely that it will change.. too many college educated cnn/the view watchers in this catagory.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
The fascists include a lot of radicals from the Middle East, including some with terrorism experience.

Open borders
boognish_bear
4th and Inches

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
historian
Remove those masks you fascist cowards!
Osodecentx
boognish_bear said:

Just mostly peaceful tourists
Aliceinbubbleland
Probably the most accurate poll to date

Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Probably the most accurate poll to date

a good poll of the crowd that uses Tik Tok
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
BUDOS
Exactly!
Aliceinbubbleland
Not really. This is a reflection of how the youth today plan on voting. That will be a huge swing from 2020 election. By far most university students will be supporting the Democratic ticket.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
TenBears
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Not really. This is a reflection of how the youth today plan on voting. That will be a huge swing from 2020 election. By far most university students will be supporting the Democratic ticket.

Can't imagine why they wouldn't want giant 80-year old Cheeto, with unhealthy fixations on Taylor Swift, and his own daughter.
BUDOS
You mean the dude who is currently only a convicted felon who was also found guilty of sexual misconduct and caught on tape letting people know what he thought women were for. The guy who actively played a leadership role in that January 6 event and then sit on his butt while many severely injured and some died? Or the idiot showing up at rallies telling tales full of sound and fury but in substance signify nothing?
historian
Meaning it's worthless.
historian
Except, historically young voters don't vote in large numbers. It doesn't matter if a large percentage of Millennials like the 2 commies if only a tiny number of them actually vote. They will be more than cancelled out by large numbers of seniors voting for the sane choice. It's crazy to say it, but that's clearly Trump.
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

again, tik tok isnt representative of all youth..

Thats like saying the biggest download on apple music is the best song
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
JXL
Aliceinbubbleland said:

They can't resist the allure of free stuff.

"If you promise to be good, I'll give you a cookie!"
historian
Some youth know how to think for themselves and will see through the scam. Not all will vote for Kamala.
First Page Last Page
Page 204 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.