433,120 Views | 8365 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by historian
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83
She's calling in an order.

If she doesn't get the MSM puff piece delivered in 30 minutes, it's free!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
What in the Eric Swalwell is going on with the Dems?

historian
But no one has arrested Swallwell, Biden, Harris, Walz, or others who belong behind bars as well.

Biden has been on the ChiCom's payroll for years.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

Nate bringin that swagger no cap!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
boognish_bear
drahthaar
Jack Bauer said:

What in the Eric Swalwell is going on with the Dems?

Is there a threshold for treason?
historian
Apparently not for Dems
BUDOS
Apparently it was an American citizen who happened to be a registered Democrat who may have committed treason. However, you may have additional examples in mind).
boognish_bear
historian
Many of the biggest names in the "Democrat" Party have questionable records that merit a real investigation (instead of a cover up) and prosecution. The most obvious examples include Hillary Clinton (emails, server, etc), Bill Clinton (possibly every form of sex crime imaginable known to be one of Epstein's clients What was his relationship to China?), Nancy Pelosi (insider trading and who knows what else), Biden (bribery, extortion, influenced peddling, etc on the payroll of the ChiComs). All of the above & more are most likely involved in numerous cover ups of their crimes & the crimes of others.
BUDOS
For treason?
No Republicans, ever?
Mothra
BUDOS said:

Apparently it was an American citizen who happened to be a registered Democrat who may have committed treason. However, you may have additional examples in mind).
You forgot the most important part:: not apparently, but in fact was the deputy chief of staff for the NY Governor.

And of course there's also Swalwell and other examples: https://www.axios.com/2020/12/08/china-spy-california-politicians

It's interesting that Chinese spies seem to so easily infiltrate Democrat's politicians admins.
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer
The same guy who said 2024 Biden was "the best version of Biden"... this guy's brain needs a reboot.

ScottS
Is Morning Joe on crack? And you wonder why that station is called MSLSD.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

The same guy who said 2024 Biden was "the best version of Biden"... this guy's brain needs a reboot.

Joe is a paid entertainer...all tv talking heads in the Media are the same in that regard.

His brain is not broken....he knows he has to read from the script to get paid.

Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf
Forest Bueller_bf
boognish_bear said:

So if elections aren't games and a duly nominated candidate can't be removed, why is Kamala Hariis on the ballot.
historian
Doubtful. I don't know of any with credible accusations. Most of the time a Republican is accused of an egregious crime it's usually the result of projection by done Leftist. Russia collusion hoax? That was Barack, Hillary, etc. Actually, that's especially true of any charge against Trump, who wasn't a republican 20 years ago!
historian
It is interesting but shouldn't be surprising: how many prominent Dems have ties with the ChiComs, openly, or have expressed admiration for Mao & his genocidal regime. Look at Walz for the most prominent example today. There have been several others.
historian
ScottS said:

Is Morning Joe on crack? And you wonder why that station is called MSLSD.

Rush used to call it PMSNBC. I thought that was funny.
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
historian
The fascists are getting desperate and starting to reheat done stale old lies:

Nate Silver's New Election Forecast Helps Explain Why Dems and Media Are Readying the Excuses

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/09/04/nate-silvers-new-election-forecast-helps-explain-why-dems-and-media-are-readying-excuses-n2400521
Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap said:

Kamala is going to change the policies of this harmful regime once she is in charge....
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

If Independents and those undecided can't see through this bull**** by now, help us all.

Just is just old warmed over garbage.

The ones really spewing misinformation on a continual basis are these MSM idiots and yes they are trying very
hard to influence the election.

I'll hold my breath on the fairness of the debate coming up next week. It will be on ABC, and I've seen very clearly they are extremely biased.

I would much rather have NBC with Lester Holt moderate the debate coming up. He is fair and if he has a bias he keeps it hidden well.

Having Linsay Davis as a debate moderator is a joke. She literally tried to link a Trump visit to Michican to KKK.

Here are her words when interviewing the Michigan Governor. She is a joke and has no business in the moderator seat. David Muir may be ok. But, she is extremely biased and has no business in that position.

Quote:

"As you know, former President Donald Trump is expected to go campaign in Howell, Michigan, tomorrow. Many people are aware that a month ago, in Howell, KKK protesters marched in the streets with the white robes on and suggested that they support Donald Trump. I'm curious if you make anything about that connection and him going in particularly to Howell tomorrow."
Realitybites
The reality:

America's institutions have been captured and are now weapons of mass destruction aimed at people like us.

We lived through the election of 2020 before which 50 prominent members of the IC lied about Hunter's laptop being a Russian hoax and realized the deep state was captured.

We lived through Covid and realized the medical system was captured.

The list is longer.
Porteroso
historian said:

Doubtful. I don't know if any with credible accusations. Most of the time a Republican is accused of an egregious crime it's usually the result of projection by done Leftist. Russia collusion hoax? That was Barack, Hillary, etc. Actually, that's especially true of any charge against Trump, who wasn't a republican 20 years ago!

What about the swamp rats Trump pardoned on his last day? I am always amazed at how partisan people can be. Totally ignorant of their side's crimes, convinced the other is the side of the devil.
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
First Page Last Page
Page 221 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.