432,837 Views | 8365 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fascist logic, while doing everything they can to help illegals register & vote:

Democrats: Illegal Aliens Surely Don't Vote Because It is Illegal For Them To Vote

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/09/06/democrats-illegal-aliens-surely-dont-vote-because-it-is-illegal-for-them-to-vote-n3794120
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
GrowlTowel
Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Election in 60 days , yall argue about 2020 election, & crowd sizes

Giggles is busing her crowds in for her rallies.

Better?

There ya go!!! Independents really care about that

Why not attack Gov Hailey supporters & the Georgia governor? Unity!!!
Most of Hailey's support came from democrats.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

He isn't doing that at all.

The neverTrumpers are the bigger obstacle to unity.

He did all that & called POWs losers & Medal of Honor winners (well, you know)
& NTs are the problem?

Trump is never responsible
besides calling John McCain a loser, what other POW did he call a loser? John McCain was a terrible senator and FWIW, he filmed a political ad in Arlington National cemetery.. imagine that.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
J.R.
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

To say that a better way, Trump , himself is the BIGGEST obstacle to unity along with the MAGA Morons.
Redbrickbear
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

besides calling John McCain a loser, what other POW did he call a loser? John McCain was a terrible senator and FWIW, he filmed a political ad in Arlington National cemetery.. imagine that.

You forget the made up stories of Trump calling undisclosed dead soldiers names.

If you just go along with corporate Media created slander stories about Trump its a lot more fun and you end up with a lot for political ammo to attack him with.
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

[Former President Trump again denied referring to dead U.S. soldiers as "suckers" and "losers" ...

"Obviously, I never said that dead Soldiers are 'losers and suckers.' Who would say such a thing?" Trump posted on Truth Social, calling the accusation "made up disinformation" coming from his opponents.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm the alleged quotes' authenticity.]

PS

That whole story was cooked up by Jeffery Goldberg at the Atlantic.

And old Jeff seems like a wonderful and totally not partisan guy...

[Goldberg is Jewish and was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Ellen and Daniel Goldberg. Goldberg has described his parents as "very left-wing." His grandfather was from Leova, Moldova. He grew up in suburban Malverne on Long Island, a predominately Catholic neighborhood which he once described as "a wasteland of Irish pogromists". Retroactively, when describing his first trip to Israel as a teen, Goldberg recalled the sense of empowerment he felt Israel embodied...]
historian
Anyone who relies on MSM god election news is a fool. They lie and deceive about everything.
Bestweekeverr
KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Yes, but you're not traveling to Utah to watch us get our butts kicked, I take it. Why waste time voting if you believe it's already completely rigged and a foregone conclusion?

Because the numbers on the scoreboard on Saturday have no bearing on my life on Sunday.

The numbers on the scoreboard on November 5th (or 6th, or 7th, or whenever Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania finish counting the junk mail ballots necessary to install Harris/Walz) will profoundly affect my life and the lives of everyone who lives in this country.

If you didn't vote straight ticket GOP, you become partially responsible for what follows.

I don't disagree. I simply remain curious why you are going to waste your time if you believe the result is already a foregone conclusion.

Sounds like you don't really believe it is.
The wife and I no longer believe in the integrity of our voting system. Hundreds of thousands of ballots in luggage will be wheeled through back doors in swing states in the wee hours of 11/6 and nobody will question them. We will go through the motion and cast our votes, even though they no longer really count. After what happened in 2020, the Republican Party may never again win a Presidential election. The Dems know exactly what to do.
This is why Donald Trump has been so damaging to America. He has you convinced to the point that you no longer trust our elections based on absolute lies. Don't believe me? Giuliani has admitted to lying about it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-indictment-fulton-suitcases-pipe-654281257169

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-georgia-election-workers-lawsuit-false-statements-afc64a565ee778c6914a1a69dc756064

Vote for who you want, but don't let a liar convince you our elections aren't safe with zero credible evidence. You are better than that, man.
Barack Obama - 69 million votes
Joe Biden - 81 million votes

No way in Hell that happened and you or nor anyone else isn't going to convince me otherwise.

We will go through the motions and cast our votes again in November, but I have little or no doubt that Enrique and Angelina Rodriguez from Venezuela will cancel out our votes. There is a reason that 12 million+ illegals have been allowed to invade our country and it has nothing to do with Democrats' kindness and compassion. I am still shocked we allowed it to happen.
So you are ignoring facts because of your feelings?

Trump also received more votes than Obama, that doesn't strike you as odd too? The record voter turnout in 2020 was seen in BOTH parties, if it was just illegals wouldn't we just see the increase in Dem voters not Reps?

In 2020 the US had 27 million more voters than in 2008, which in combination of the increase in the percentage of the voting population from 61% to 66%, mostly in urban cities, a 12M increase in voters really isn't crazy at all.

Trump wasted so much time and money investigating voter fraud via illegals in his first term and found nothing despite having every incentive, there is no evidence that illegals are voting in federal elections in mass.

So nothing can change your mind? Jesus himself couldn't come down from Heaven and tell you the election wasn't rigged?

Really believe Biden exceeds Obama's numbers without 'voter harvesting ' , mail in ballots , and no proof of ID required ?
Do you believe he didn't despite every investigation proving you wrong?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.
I believe Biden got more votes than Obama via means approved by the states, yes.
Bestweekeverr
historian said:

Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Yes, but you're not traveling to Utah to watch us get our butts kicked, I take it. Why waste time voting if you believe it's already completely rigged and a foregone conclusion?

Because the numbers on the scoreboard on Saturday have no bearing on my life on Sunday.

The numbers on the scoreboard on November 5th (or 6th, or 7th, or whenever Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania finish counting the junk mail ballots necessary to install Harris/Walz) will profoundly affect my life and the lives of everyone who lives in this country.

If you didn't vote straight ticket GOP, you become partially responsible for what follows.

I don't disagree. I simply remain curious why you are going to waste your time if you believe the result is already a foregone conclusion.

The wife and I no longer believe in the integrity of our voting system. Hundreds of thousands of ballots in luggage will be wheeled through back doors in swing states in the wee hours of 11/6 and nobody will question them. We will go through the motion and cast our votes, even though they no longer really count. After what happened in 2020, the Republican Party may never again win a Presidential election. The Dems know exactly what to do.
This is why Donald Trump has been so damaging to America. He has you convinced to the point that you no longer trust our elections based on absolute lies. Don't believe me? Giuliani has admitted to lying about it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-indictment-fulton-suitcases-pipe-654281257169

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-georgia-election-workers-lawsuit-false-statements-afc64a565ee778c6914a1a69dc756064

Vote for who you want, but don't let a liar convince you our elections aren't safe with zero credible evidence. You are better than that, man.

No way in Hell that happened and you or nor anyone else isn't going to convince me otherwise.

We will go through the motions and cast our votes again in November, but I have little or no doubt that Enrique and Angelina Rodriguez from Venezuela will cancel out our votes. There is a reason that 12 million+ illegals have been allowed to invade our country and it has nothing to do with Democrats' kindness and compassion. I am still shocked we allowed it to happen.

Trump also received more votes than Obama, that doesn't strike you as odd too? The record voter turnout in 2020 was seen in BOTH parties, if it was just illegals wouldn't we just see the increase in Dem voters not Reps?

In 2020 the US had 27 million more voters than in 2008, which in combination of the increase in the percentage of the voting population from 61% to 66%, mostly in urban cities, a 12M increase in voters really isn't crazy at all.

Trump wasted so much time and money investigating voter fraud via illegals in his first term and found nothing despite having every incentive, there is no evidence that illegals are voting in federal elections in mass.

So nothing can change your mind? Jesus himself couldn't come down from Heaven and tell you the election wasn't rigged?

Really believe Biden exceeds Obama's numbers without 'voter harvesting ' , mail in ballots , and no proof of ID required ?

With fascist hacks controlling the FBI, CIA, DoJ, and most other corrupt alphabet agencies the investigations became professional cover up operations. It's like the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter Biden's laptop, until the truth finally came out.
So for you to be right, all of our Nation's institutions and agencies have to be colluding together, including individual states like Republican ran Georgia to get Biden in office over Trump

Whereas for me to be right there just wasn't any evidence of voter fraud that would impact the results of the election found by Republican states or Trump's own DOJ

Not even Trump believes these claims, he called them crazy, so why do you?
Bestweekeverr
historian said:

Anyone who relies on MSM god election news is a fool. They lie and deceive about everything.
Where do you get your news from?
Osodecentx
GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

Most of Hailey's support came from democrats.
And y'all don't want any of those voters. We hear you
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

Thank God Arizona isn't a swing state
Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

[Former President Trump again denied referring to dead U.S. soldiers as "suckers" and "losers" ...

"Obviously, I never said that dead Soldiers are 'losers and suckers.' Who would say such a thing?" Trump posted on Truth Social, calling the accusation "made up disinformation" coming from his opponents.

However, there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm the alleged quotes' authenticity.]

PS

[Goldberg is Jewish and was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Ellen and Daniel Goldberg. Goldberg has described his parents as "very left-wing." His grandfather was from Leova, Moldova. He grew up in suburban Malverne on Long Island, a predominately Catholic neighborhood which he once described as "a wasteland of Irish pogromists". Retroactively, when describing his first trip to Israel as a teen, Goldberg recalled the sense of empowerment he felt Israel embodied...]
Confirmed by Trump staffers

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-says-presidential-medal-of-freedom-is-better-than-the-medal-of-honor-217303621972
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-says-presidential-medal-of-freedom-is-better-than-the-medal-of-honor-217303621972
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Never happened.

Totally made up quote that you have fallen for hook line and sinker.

19 Staffers denied Trump ever said it.

Jeffrey "raised by far leftist parents who hates his Irish catholic neighbors" Goldberg over at the Atlantic never provided any evidence he said it.

I mean step back for a second and think about the mindless propaganda you are feeding other people.

This does not sound like something Trump (or anyone other than a radical Marxist professor) would say

[Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn't want to visit the cemetery because it was "filled with losers," ]

I mean it almost hilariously bad propaganda....its not even sort of believable
boognish_bear
Score one for Donald

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Mothra
boognish_bear said:

So if her complaint is against Trump, why is she supporting Allred again?

She's a joke, not to be taken seriously.
Redbrickbear
Mothra said:

boognish_bear said:

So if her complaint is against Trump, why is she supporting Allred again?

She's a joke, not to be taken seriously.

She should move to Northern Virginia and run as a Security State/Pro-War Democrat there.

The CIA employee and Defense industry lobby of NOVA would vote for her and send her back to Congress.

"We are gonna stand up for gay rights and stop those MAGA nazis....and bomb brown people in the middle east until they become free"

Its a winning campaign
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Never happened.

Jeffrey "raised by far leftist parents who hates his Irish catholic neighbors" Goldberg over at the Atlantic never provided any evidence he said it.

I mean step back for a second and think about the mindless propaganda you are feeding other people.

This does not sound like something Trump (or anyone other than a radical Marxist professor) would say

[Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn't want to visit the cemetery because it was "filled with losers," ]

It was his chief of staff who actually heard him say that. I'm quoting a named source while you rely on anonymous sources 19 staffers) Who has fallen hook line and sinker. It supports Goldberg's story.
Interesting that the religion of the author seems important to you

Former Trump White House chief of staff John Kelly is blasting his onetime boss over disparaging remarks he says the then-president repeatedly made about service members and veterans and for what he called Trump's untruthfulness about his positions on various groups as well as on abortion.
In a statement to CNN published Monday, Kelly delivered a scathing criticism of former President Donald Trump while confirming reporting in The Atlantic in 2020 that detailed the comments he made during his presidency.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all 'suckers' because 'there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because 'it doesn't look good for me.' A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family for all Gold Star families on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America's defense are 'losers' and wouldn't visit their graves in France."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543
KaiBear
Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

Answer my question and I will answer yours.
I believe Biden got more votes than Obama via means approved by the states, yes.

For the 2nd time you have opted for a deflection rather than answer my question

Last try

WITHOUT mail in balloting, voter harvesting, and WITH an
ID requirement to vote …..

Does Biden still garner more votes than Obama ?

To save time I will answer your question anyway.

Since Trump and his surrogates failed to provide indisputable proof of wide spread election fraud…..it did not happen.

However no lawyer is willing to get his nice 3 piece suit full of blood and gore down on the streets. So without dedicated investigation work at the precinct level…..no 'evidence' was likely to be uncovered.
Oldbear83
So, no possibility Kelly made it up? Not gonna waste my time here digging it up since I know you'll just ignore it, but I recall reading at least two articles where a good half dozen people who were in the place clearly and emphatically denied Kelly's claim.

But hate burns deep, wouldn't be surprised a person who hates Trump would have burned a few mental fuses over their spite.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
sombear
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Never happened.

It was his chief of staff who actually heard him say that. I'm quoting a named source while you rely on anonymous sources 19 staffers) Who has fallen hook line and sinker. It supports Goldberg's story.

Former Trump White House chief of staff John Kelly is blasting his onetime boss over disparaging remarks he says the then-president repeatedly made about service members and veterans and for what he called Trump's untruthfulness about his positions on various groups as well as on abortion.
In a statement to CNN published Monday, Kelly delivered a scathing criticism of former President Donald Trump while confirming reporting in The Atlantic in 2020 that detailed the comments he made during his presidency.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all 'suckers' because 'there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because 'it doesn't look good for me.' A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family for all Gold Star families on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America's defense are 'losers' and wouldn't visit their graves in France."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

I hate defending Trump on anything, but Kelly never said he heard the remarks. He was simply regurgitating the anonymous sources.

I never believed this one. Trump says and does bizarre things, but this one doesn't make sense to me.
Jacques Strap
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Never happened.

I hate defending Trump on anything, but Kelly never said he heard the remarks. He was simply regurgitating the anonymous sources.

I never believed this one. Trump says and does bizarre things, but this one doesn't make sense to me.

Exactly

You don't need made up quotes anonymous sources…Trump says enough stupid things on the record.

It says more that his enemies need to make up stuff because they are so scared of him
Redbrickbear

historian
Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mothra said:

Realitybites said:

Mothra said:

With fascist hacks controlling the FBI, CIA, DoJ, and most other corrupt alphabet agencies the investigations became professional cover up operations. It's like the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter Biden's laptop, until the truth finally came out.
So for you to be right, all of our Nation's institutions and agencies have to be colluding together, including individual states like Republican ran Georgia to get Biden in office over Trump

Whereas for me to be right there just wasn't any evidence of voter fraud that would impact the results of the election found by Republican states or Trump's own DOJ

Not even Trump believes these claims, he called them crazy, so why do you?

That's not what I said. Do you work for the AP?
historian
Certainly not the fascist propaganda.
historian
boognish_bear said:

Cheney's ard boosting Trump's & Cruz's chances.
JXL
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Which Trump staffers confirmed the story from personal knowledge?
Osodecentx
JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

historian said:

Exactly

Better?

& NTs are the problem?

PS

Which Trump staffers confirmed the story from personal knowledge?

Chief of staff Kelly
First Page Last Page
Page 224 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.