432,461 Views | 8357 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by 4th and Inches
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

Unless Republicans can find real 'muscle' willing to get down and dirty on the streets of the worst ghettos…….

fraudulent 'voter harvesting' will undoubtedly occur again.

Fo those of you who say it never occurs ; it went on in New York City for DECADES.

Tammany Hall.
BUDOS
That was over 100 years ago; however, I am not saying that ballot security is 100%. Consider reading this and let me know what you think.

How secure and reliable are US elections? You'd be surprised
https://l.smartnews.com/p-sn7Ew/R9ePD6
BUDOS80
Osodecentx
boognish_bear said:

So if Trump loses it is the fault of Pa Republican Party

Trump is never responsible
In 2010 it was Georgia Republicans
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

whiterock said:

Harris has peaked. She needs a dramatic success in the debate.

And Trump needs to dig deep and not make unforced errors in the debate. Just stick to his talking points and try not to get defensive.

You got that right. Her best chance is to egg him on about size of rallies or best economies ever. She is going to say hem left a mess and he messed up COVID response they had to clean up. Call him a felon. He has to stay on message and not lose it. This his to lose.
GrowlTowel
Giggles has topped out. Her only hope is for Trump to flub the debate which I do not expect. He has already done 6 of these.
sombear
Got an update today from the top GOP pollster in a Midwest battleground. The Trump team has it a toss-up right now, but they are the most confident they have been since shortly after Biden quit. The only bad news is that all the battlegrounds are close enough to require spending and appearances likely until the election. Harris has a huge $ advantage, so that hurts. They were hoping to move on form at least a couple. Best news for Trump is that rumors about MI and WI slipping away do not square with their internals. They are tight. That's all I can divulge, but if you're a Trump voter, the news is good.
BUDOS
You might consider the source before you accept the information he presents, based on his past fact-checks , as well as the source on this particular program.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
I'm not surprised. Unless he really messes up in the debate I think he will edge her out. It's his to lose, which, if he loses, it will be his fault, not a rigged election.
BUDOS80
Osodecentx
BUDOS said:

You might consider the source before you accept the information he presents, based on his past fact-checks , as well as the source on this particular program.

Don't miss this deal

With less than 10 weeks before the presidential election, Donald Trump had a message for voters in late August: He would be selling more digital trading cards for $99 each.
"Fifty all new stunning digital trading cards it's really something," Trump says in the ad. "These cards show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins."
Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

Buy 15 or more of the digital cards, he said, and he would mail a single physical trading card. Those came with a special perk: "An authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential debate." Five of the suit pieces would even be autographed, he promised. Those willing to buy 75 of the cards at a total cost of $7,425 were invited to attend a gala dinner at his country club in Florida, he said. "Let's have fun together," he said.
BUDOS
I was referring to your Tucker Carlson post.
BUDOS80
Osodecentx
BUDOS said:

I was referring to your Tucker Carlson post.

No Tuckere here:

WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again," Trump wrote on Saturday on his Truth Social platform. "We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON'T!"
Trump, who began his message with the words "CEASE & DESIST," went on to threaten a wide range of the kinds of people who would face prosecution and prison time, including campaign donors and those involved in administering elections.
BUDOS
My bad, and my apologies.
BUDOS80
Jacques Strap
Malbec
Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

With less than 10 weeks before the presidential election, Donald Trump had a message for voters in late August: He would be selling more digital trading cards for $99 each.
"Fifty all new stunning digital trading cards it's really something," Trump says in the ad. "These cards show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins."

Buy 15 or more of the digital cards, he said, and he would mail a single physical trading card. Those came with a special perk: "An authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential debate." Five of the suit pieces would even be autographed, he promised. Those willing to buy 75 of the cards at a total cost of $7,425 were invited to attend a gala dinner at his country club in Florida, he said. "Let's have fun together," he said.
You think a seat at a Democrat fundraiser "gala" costs less? And Trump wouldn't need Elon to grab his arm and shuffle him off the stage.
Osodecentx
Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

You think a seat at a Democrat fundraiser "gala" costs less? And Trump wouldn't need Elon to grab his arm and shuffle him off the stage.

So you're getting the Bible & the trading cards? Don't forget the sneakers
Malbec
Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

Baylor Bear season tickets or a political "gala?" Sic 'em Bears!
J.R.
Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

2 Corinthians! lol. How the hell he thinks he can sell bibles is beyond the pale, moreover , put a copy of the US constitution . I thought the Bible was everyone's Bible, not just Mericans. What a grifter.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
historian
Jacques Strap said:

Only a fool would believe that Harris represents change from the Biden-Harris administration. She owns Biden's record because it is also hers. She was part of the lies, deceptions, fraud, and crimes that characterize the current administration.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Jacques Strap

Mentions of "Trading Down" on earnings calls (i.e. consumer trading down from a brand name to save money) highest since Great Financial Crisis

Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

2 Corinthians! lol. How the hell he thinks he can sell bibles is beyond the pale, moreover , put a copy of the US constitution . I thought the Bible was everyone's Bible, not just Mericans. What a grifter.
No worries, JR, your hair-sniffing date with Joe Biden is still on. And with Kamala the nominee, you will have Joe all to yourself!
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Osodecentx said:

BUDOS said:

Don't miss this deal

Isn't it crazy that despite all of this ****, he's still heads and tails better than Harris?
Redbrickbear
BUDOS
As articulate as you can be, explain why you are voting for Trump, since they appear to have the same values and morals, according to your statement below:
" She was part of the lies, deceptions, fraud, and crimes that characterize the current administration."

And then we have the past to prove what will be repeated effective January 2025:
"He was part of the lies, deceptions, fraud, and crimes that characterized his administration. And a vote for him means you want more of the same."
BUDOS80
historian
I don't know if any real crimes Trump has committed. The fraudulent show trial in New York convicted him of bogus charges without any real evidence and unconstitutionally ignoring his 5th & 8th amendment rights.

I will vote for Trump because he is the only real leader running, the only candidate looking out for America, the only one with a shred of honesty, the only one with policy positions in America's interest, the only one with a record of success, the only one who can be trusted with our economy or military, the only one willing to stand up against the misogynist trans cult who want to torture children, etc ad nauseum. Biden, Harris, & Walz are the complete opposite in each of these issues and much more. They are diehard Marxists and thus evil.

I have no illusions that Trump is a great person or great leader but he is both compared to the moronic, incompetent, & criminal fascists that include Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, the Squad, Swallwell, and almost every other member of Congress or the executive branch. The only Dems I can find to be the least bit honorable or trustworthy are those who now support Trump because of the total filth that is the modern Democrat Party. People like Tulsi Gabbard, Elon Musk & RFK, Jr.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BUDOS
Thank you for an articulate response. I respect that you are a voter who can articulate why they are voting for a certain candidate. Would you also explain why you are going to vote for him despite his participation in the January 6th event, including his "delay" to stop that event, while he watched the damage, injuries and death?
Neither candidate is worthy to serve in my opinion, and that's our fault for lowering our standards, plus our decisions to gripe about the state we're in but little else.

History will judge Trump and not only January 6th. Unfortunately so will we.
BUDOS80
Redbrickbear

KaiBear
BUDOS said:

Thank you for an articulate response. I respect that you are a voter who can articulate why they are voting for a certain candidate. Would you also explain why you are going to vote for him despite his participation in the January 6th event, including his "delay" to stop that event, while he watched the damage, injuries and death?
Neither candidate is worthy to serve in my opinion, and that's our fault for lowering our standards, plus our decisions to gripe about the state we're in but little else.

With respect

Neither candidate is of top caliber.

However Harris's policies have been in place now for over three years and have been incredibly destructive.

In my opinion to give her and the Democratic Party another 4 years to continue these policies is far more risky than returning Donald Trump to the White Hiuse.
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

BUDOS said:

With respect

Neither candidate is of top caliber.

However Harris's policies have been in place now for over three years and have been incredibly destructive.

In my opinion to give her and the Democratic Party another 4 years to continue these policies is far more risky than returning Donald Trump to the White Hiuse.

Agree. This is the worst of all worlds. But, the Nation cannot survive four more years of Biden/Harris policies. Trump for all his flaws is less risk.

He needs a competent Cabinet, now is not the time for talented GOPers to run away, they need to step up and serve. I hope the McMaster, Haley, Pompeo, and such are willing to help right the ship.
BUDOS
Understand your position, and I don't totally disagree, although it was a bad situation when that administration began.
Besides inflation and immigration what are the two you believe have been the most destructive?
BUDOS80
Realitybites
FLBear5630 said:

I hope the McMaster, Haley, Pompeo, and such are willing to help right the ship.

They - and a couple of generations of people like them - are partly responsible for the ship being on the verge of sinking in 2024. If GOP leadership had been more effective, we wouldn't be living in an invaded, bankrupt nation on the precipice of a third world war.
KaiBear
BUDOS said:

Understand your position, and I don't totally disagree, although it was a bad situation when that administration began.
Besides inflation and immigration what are the two you believe have been the most destructive?

Additional destructive policies

5. Ignoring the poisoning of over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND Americans by Chinese produced / Mexican imported fentanyl.

4. Forcing Americans to accept men' s participation in women's sports. It's obviously wrong and demoralizes our entire culture into a feeling of helplessness against woke power plays.

3. Promoting the mutilation of children via destructive elective surgeries without parental consent.

2. The unrelenting attacks against free speech.

1. The bizarrely inept handling of various aspects of US foreign policy. From the chaotic retreat from Afghanistan ( leaving billions of dollars of military equipment to a terrorist organization), our failure to confront China's economic and military pressure throughout the East China Sea and; worst of all…..contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people by bungling the Ukrainian NATO issue. And risking US involvement in World War 3.
First Page Last Page
Page 227 of 239

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.