431,414 Views | 8353 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Osodecentx
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

Most of her support simply must be an anti Trump vote.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

This election should be ripe for the taking.

No.

If Trump loses it will be bcs he doubled down on Israel.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts

It's not Trump's stance on Israel that has him neck and neck with Kamala.

It is but if you are over 40 it's not worth trying to explain it to you.
We've finally figured out who you are. You're Rolf from the Sound of Music, who's 17 going on 18.

This is what all you brainwashed 40+ year olds are too indoctrinated to understand. We in 2024 not 1944. Israel and Jews are the only ones indiscriminately murdering people in 2024. Not Germans.

What was October 7th?
The_barBEARian
ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

No.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts

We've finally figured out who you are. You're Rolf from the Sound of Music, who's 17 going on 18.

This is what all you brainwashed 40+ year olds are too indoctrinated to understand. We in 2024 not 1944. Israel and Jews are the only ones indiscriminately murdering people in 2024. Not Germans.

What was October 7th?

Mostly Israeli propaganda.

Beheaded babies - fake
Numerous rapes - no evidence

It does appear they attacked IDF bases and took hostages, most of which were killed by "friendly fire" from the IDF

But what does Oct 7 have to do with Germans or Americans who don't support having our money stolen by Israel?
ScottS
The_barBEARian said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

Mostly Israeli propaganda.

Beheaded babies - fake

It does appear they attacked IDF bases and took hostages, most of which were killed by "friendly fire" from the IDF

But what does Oct 7 have to do with Germans or Americans who don't support having our money stolen by Israel?

I'm not necessary for our money going to Israel, but Israel is surrounded by terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah that just want to eliminate Israel. They attack many innocents. Have you heard of kite bombs? Anyway, I was responding to you saying they are the only one indiscriminately murdering when these terrorist groups do it all the time.
Oldbear83
ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

From the sound of his posts, Oct 7th is one of barBearian's happiest days. Only way he would have been happier was if they had built camps with ovens to deal with the survivors.

Bear8084
Oldbear83 said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

From the sound of his posts, Oct 7th is one barBearIan's happiest days. Only way he would have been happier was if they had built camps with ovens to deal with the survivors.

He wants everyone to know he has the Reich stuff.
whiterock
Low turnout warning for this demographic.

Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

It is but if you are over 40 its not worth trying to explain it to you.
I think your error is you significantly overestimate the number of young voters who are passionately anti-Israel to the point that they are one-issue voters would vote for Trump in droves. I also think you significantly underestimate the number of older voters who would turn on Trump if he took an anti-Israel stance.

But if you have data you feel supports your position, feel free to post it.

I live in Texas. A red state. The only people I've ever met under 40 who support Israel were Christian Zionists... and there are very, very few Christian Zionists under 40
So all you have to support your opinion is anecdotal evidence from your time talking to people in Texas?

LOL.
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

Let me guess - you're a big Putin fan as well, right?
GrowlTowel
Bear8084 said:

Oldbear83 said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

From the sound of his posts, Oct 7th is one barBearIan's happiest days. Only way he would have been happier was if they had built camps with ovens to deal with the survivors.

Very well played. Will read again.
The_barBEARian
Bear8084 said:

Oldbear83 said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

No.

I'm just a white guy with some testosterone who doesn't like being disrespected. But I guess that does make one a Nazi in 2024...

You and many on this forum would let Israelis commit prima nocta with your wives bcs you are low IQ and low T.

That is essentially what you are doing when you let them continuous bankrupt this country and control our congress.

What has this government ever done for you? Nothing. And that is exactly what you idiots deserve!
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

You mean except for the numerous eye witness and first-hand accounts of survivors and released hostages? Or is that all just fake news in your pea brain?
The_barBEARian
Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

I think your error is you significantly overestimate the number of young voters who are passionately anti-Israel to the point that they are one-issue voters would vote for Trump in droves. I also think you significantly underestimate the number of older voters who would turn on Trump if he took an anti-Israel stance.

I live in Texas. A red state. The only people I've ever met under 40 who support Israel were Christian Zionists... and there are very, very few Christian Zionists under 40
So all you have to support your opinion is anecdotal evidence from your time talking to people in Texas?

LOL.

Yes. I trust what I see with my own eyes more than anything else.
Aliceinbubbleland
Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

No.

Lets see. The Donald wakes up this morning and says "who can I piss off today and lose their votes?"

Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

LOL.

So in other words, you got nothing.

Figures.
The_barBEARian
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

No.

Lets see. The Donald wakes up this morning and says "who can I piss off today and lose their votes?"

It's hard being the smartest person on this forum...
Oldbear83
The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

LOL.

Except your imagination, it seems.
whitetrash
The_barBEARian said:

Bear8084 said:

Oldbear83 said:

ScottS said:

The_barBEARian said:

whitetrash said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

No.

What was October 7th?

No.

I'm just a white guy with some testosterone who doesn't like being disrespected. But I guess that does make one a Nazi in 2024...

You and many on this forum would let Israelis commit prima nocta with your wives bcs you are low IQ and low T.

That is essentially what you are doing when you let them continuous bankrupt this country and control our congress.

What has this government ever done for you? Nothing. And that is exactly what you idiots deserve!
The_barBEARian
Thank you for perfectly illustrating why the Republican party is dead.
Oldbear83
The_barBEARian said:

Your opinion is noted, Mr Walz.
Mothra
The_barBEARian said:

So a Putin fan or no?
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

The_barBEARian said:

I have voted Republican my entire life and I was going to hold my nose and vote Republican despite the fact that they put foreign Israelis first over their own tax paying constituents. I was even going to get my more agnostic family members, friends, and neighbors to get out and vote Republican as well.

But after encountering all the brain rot bull**** I have encountered here, I'm done. I'm done fighting to protect your children and grandchildren from your own idiocy.

I'm going full blackpill and voting Democrat down ticket for the first time in my life. I am being called ad hominens by Republicans for pointing out the very obvious fact that Israel is behind the uniparty and is stealing all our money and using it to censor and remove our rights, So I have come to the conclusion that if you cant beat them, join them! I know the democrats will continue open borders and sending all our tax dollars overseas to Ukraine and Israel. That is what you clowns want so I'll stop resisting and help you put your children and grandchildren in shackles. Looking forward to our new Texas Senator Collin Allred!
J.R.
KaiBear said:

sombear said:

KaiBear said:

Hatians commonly kill cats for food and for use in their voodoo rituals.

There are now over 20,000 Haitians in a relatively small city.

Connecting the dots in this case shouldn't be difficult or political.
Where is your evidence they kill/sacrifice cats?

I've always thought and read it was chickens, pigs, and cow.
The conditions in Haiti have long been so chaotic that starvation is often an actual reality throughout much of the country. People are reduced to acquiring protein wherever they can. No slam implied. Throughout history people eat what they must to stay alive.

Voodoo rituals are widespread and very significantly throughout Haiti. So bizarre even most Hatians don't fully comprehend the reasons behind the various practices. But dogs and cats are potential sacrifices.

Haven't been to Haiti ( thankfully ) but have been to the Dominican Republic which has a significant

number of Haitians residing there; most of them illegally. The Dominicans generally scorn them and give them only the lowest of jobs.
That wasn't his question. Please provide proof of eating pets and not deflection. Very simple.
The_barBEARian
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

sombear said:

KaiBear said:

The conditions in Haiti have long been so chaotic that starvation is often an actual reality throughout much of the country. People are reduced to acquiring protein wherever they can. No slam implied. Throughout history people eat what they must to stay alive.

Voodoo rituals are widespread and very significantly throughout Haiti. So bizarre even most Hatians don't fully comprehend the reasons behind the various practices. But dogs and cats are potential sacrifices.

Haven't been to Haiti ( thankfully ) but have been to the Dominican Republic which has a significant

number of Haitians residing there; most of them illegally. The Dominicans generally scorn them and give them only the lowest of jobs.
That wasn't his question. Please provide proof of eating pets and not deflection. Very simple.

I saw a video online of a Haitian, in Haiti, breaking a cat's neck.

If he wasnt planning on eating it after he killed it, that is actually worse isnt it?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

sombear said:

KaiBear said:

Please specify exactly what kind of proof will garner your unequivocal support so I can scour the internet for whatever amount of time is required.
Oldbear83
You are a liar. Your posts reek of Biden-level bigotry and delusion, and you clearly have no concept of Right and Wrong, just hate and malice.

Go vote to end America by supporting Democrats, but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.
KaiBear
The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

The_barBEARian said:

I have voted Republican my entire life and I was going to hold my nose and vote Republican despite the fact that they put foreign Israelis first over their own tax paying constituents. I was even going to get my more agnostic family members, friends, and neighbors to get out and vote Republican as well.

But after encountering all the brain rot bull**** I have encountered here, I'm done. I'm done fighting to protect your children and grandchildren from your own idiocy.

I'm going full blackpill and voting Democrat down ticket for the first time in my life. I am being called ad hominens by Republicans for pointing out the very obvious fact that Israel is behind the uniparty and is stealing all our money and using it to censor and remove our rights, So I have come to the conclusion that if you cant beat them, join them! I know the democrats will continue open borders and sending all our tax dollars overseas to Ukraine and Israel. That is what you clowns want so I'll stop resisting and help you put your children and grandchildren in shackles. Looking forward to our new Texas Senator Collin Allred!

Good plan.

God Bless.
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

You are a liar. Your posts reek of Biden-level bigotry and delusion, and you clearly have no concept of Right and Wrong, just hate and malice.

Go vote to end America by supporting Democrats, but you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

This is peak irony coming from a guy who supports Israel.

Again, you guys just arent very bright.

I have never imposed upon a single person in my entire life!

Let alone deceived, stolen from, or dropped bombs on babies.

You guys are so backwards its comical.
The_barBEARian
KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

The_barBEARian said:

Good plan.

God Bless.

Thank you!

Just doing my part so you cant justify murdering me in my own home bcs you have determined I'm a member of some group that was defeated 80 years ago bcs I dont want my country financially supporting Israel!

I hope you enjoy your new Haitian neighbors!
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

sombear said:

KaiBear said:

Please specify exactly what kind of proof will garner your unequivocal support so I can scour the internet for whatever amount of time is required.
govt officials confirming
Osodecentx
Oldbear83
Insulting everyone in the room while posting clearly oblivious rants is not a hallmark of intellect, mister.

Stick to brown shirts and lederhosen, you look silly posing as a savant.

Oy.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
Maybe just once Trump will mention how he plans to reduce debt with an actual plan, not some post on False Social.
The_barBEARian
Oldbear83 said:

Insulting everyone in the room while posting clearly oblivious rants is not a hallmark of intellect, mister.

Stick to brown shirts and lederhosen, you look silly posing as a savant.

Oy.

Again, you are the one projecting your evil onto me. I'm not the one supporting child murderers.

And once your usefulness has ended they'll murder your babies too!

They are God's Chosen people and you are not. Therefore your life is expendable.
The_barBEARian
boognish_bear said:

This is disgusting.

Vapes should be banned. Non-vapers shouldn't have to endure inhaling that trash.
First Page
Page 238 of 239

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.