Why Are We in Ukraine?

321,730 Views | 5859 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by whiterock
bear2be2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

The certain way to a hot war is that the Ukrainians start winning. Fortunately the chances of that are roughly zero. But those who cheer for Ukraine should be aware that's what they're supporting. What's much more likely is that Biden or some other idiot makes a mistake and things get out of control. Evidently that's a risk that the Russophobes are either oblivious to or are willing to accept.
If Russia's a big enough bltch to get their ass kicked by Ukraine, and then start a hot war with NATO...then they absolutely deserve to be eviscerated from the face of the earth.
Neither of those things will happen. What could happen in theory is that Russia resorts to tactical nukes in Ukraine and NATO feels compelled to retaliate. But again, Russia would actually have to be in danger of losing, so we're talking parallel universes here.

Russian can wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth and NATO has no treaty obligation to do anything about it.

Just like China can wipe Mongolia off the map and the United States has no treaty obligation to interfere.

Luckily the people who rule in Moscow and Beijing are not insane...what they want is for Ukraine and Mongolia to be inside their respective economic-cultural-military spheres of influence.

Just like we want and demand that Canada and Mexico be in ours.....
When we invade Canada or Mexico to force them into our "sphere of influence," a hell of a euphemism for annexation, we can talk about the similarities here. Until then, this is not just a false equivalency, it's actively spreading Russian propaganda.

The facts here are simple and indisputable. There is a war in Ukraine currently for one reason and one reason only. Russia invaded. And they did so to the shock of all those who are now defending them.

This is quite literally a geopolitical case of "Don't start no ****, won't be no *****"
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

How many of you guys would support a US hot war with Russia?
No one wants war with Russia. NATO has appeased Russia for decades trying to avoid it. Unfortunately, Russia has proven both in Crimea and the Donbas that appeasement is wholly infective as a war deterrent.
We're going to be in a hot war with Russia. Its going to happen.

Do you not understand how insane DC is?

That will be Russia's decision. The only way we end up in a war with Russia is they attack a member of NATO. And ceding Ukraine to Russia only makes that more likely.

No. If Russia takes all of Ukraine (highly unlikely) then it has the buffer it wanted.

Unless you're talking about neocons convincing a US president to start a hot war. Highly unlikely.

I don't see a hot war with Russia.

I'm frankly tired of being told by Western politicians, media and partisans what Putin does/doesn't want and what his motives are. At this point, I'll take him at his word. The guy has told and shown us exactly who is. It's well past time to believe him.
Amen to that.
That you're aware he's a paranoid, murderous dictator with imperial aspirations and still choose to support him isn't the flex you think it is, Sam.
I always challenge people to demonstrate this using Putin's own words and actions. Maybe you'll be the first.
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

No one wants war with Russia. NATO has appeased Russia for decades trying to avoid it. Unfortunately, Russia has proven both in Crimea and the Donbas that appeasement is wholly infective as a war deterrent.

That will be Russia's decision. The only way we end up in a war with Russia is they attack a member of NATO. And ceding Ukraine to Russia only makes that more likely.

No. If Russia takes all of Ukraine (highly unlikely) then it has the buffer it wanted.

Unless you're talking about neocons convincing a US president to start a hot war. Highly unlikely.

I'm frankly tired of being told by Western politicians, media and partisans what Putin does/doesn't want and what his motives are. At this point, I'll take him at his word. The guy has told and shown us exactly who is. It's well past time to believe him.
Amen to that.
That you're aware he's a paranoid, murderous dictator with imperial aspirations and still choose to support him isn't the flex you think it is, Sam.
I always challenge people to demonstrate this using Putin's own words and actions. Maybe you'll be the first.
https://apnews.com/article/prigozhin-navalny-putin-assassination-russia-wagner-plane-crash-5d4f8506b89bfa8848fd88529701db7c
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

The certain way to a hot war is that the Ukrainians start winning. Fortunately the chances of that are roughly zero. But those who cheer for Ukraine should be aware that's what they're supporting. What's much more likely is that Biden or some other idiot makes a mistake and things get out of control. Evidently that's a risk that the Russophobes are either oblivious to or are willing to accept.
If Russia's a big enough bltch to get their ass kicked by Ukraine, and then start a hot war with NATO...then they absolutely deserve to be eviscerated from the face of the earth.
Neither of those things will happen. What could happen in theory is that Russia resorts to tactical nukes in Ukraine and NATO feels compelled to retaliate. But again, Russia would actually have to be in danger of losing, so we're talking parallel universes here.

Russian can wipe Ukraine off the face of the earth and NATO has no treaty obligation to do anything about it.

Just like China can wipe Mongolia off the map and the United States has no treaty obligation to interfere.

Luckily the people who rule in Moscow and Beijing are not insane...what they want is for Ukraine and Mongolia to be inside their respective economic-cultural-military spheres of influence.

When we invade Canada or Mexico to force them into our "sphere of influence," a hell of a euphemism for annexation, we can talk about the similarities here. Until then, this is not just a false equivalency, it's actively spreading Russian propaganda.

The facts here are simple and indisputable. There is a war in Ukraine currently for one reason and one reason only. Russia invaded. And they did so to the shock of all those who are now defending them.

This is quite literally a geopolitical case of "Don't start no ****, won't be no *****"
I was in no way shocked. I would have been, if the US had allowed Ukraine to chart its own course and Putin still felt the need to invade.
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.
https://apnews.com/article/prigozhin-navalny-putin-assassination-russia-wagner-plane-crash-5d4f8506b89bfa8848fd88529701db7c
Whatever Putin may be guilty of with regard to Prigozhin, you can't very well accuse him of paranoia. The man openly led a coup attempt and murdered Russian troops. And I don't see anything at all about imperial ambitions.
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.
Whatever Putin may be guilty of with regard to Prigozhin, you can't very well accuse him of paranoia. The man openly led a coup attempt and murdered Russian troops. And I don't see anything at all about imperial ambitions.
Click the link, Sam. It's a long list.
Bear8084
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

LOL!!! Maybe if you get Putin's bellybutton out of your eyes you would see it.
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

I was in no way shocked. I would have been, if the US had allowed Ukraine to chart its own course and Putin still felt the need to invade.
This is bull****, Sam. And I believe you're too intelligent and well-read not to know that. It's not the West's fault that most formerly authoritarian/colonized lands choose self-rule once they're given a taste of freedom/democracy.

Blaming the US for the Ukrainians' desire to be free of Russia is absurd. It takes all agency away from a population that has quite literally fought very hard for every advancement of freedom it has gotten in the past 35-40 years.

The Ukrainians didn't need to be convinced by the West that they didn't want to be ruled by Russia or a Russian puppet government. They learned that the hard way as part of the Soviet Union, and they earned/value their freedom every bit as much as the United States or any Western European nation.
FLBear5630
Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

Have you seen the old folks home of certified dementia patients running the USA?

Pelosi, Biden, Mitch, Feinstein, Schumer ....how many of these geriatric imperialists are barely functioning mentally...and how evil are they behind closed doors?

Not to mention Washington's disastrous wars over the past 25 years have killed millions....

[Last week, researchers working with Brown University's Costs of War project released a substantial report detailing the number of indirect deaths caused by the various wars in which the United States has been involved under the auspices of counterterrorism since September 11, 2001. The report estimates that indirect deaths those resulting not from combat operations but from the various types of devastation they leave behind from wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen have already reached 3.6-3.7 million, and continue to grow by the day. This appalling toll comes on top of the nearly one million lives lost to combat in these and other conflicts (including in Libya and Somalia) during the same period. And it serves as a stark reminder of the simple truth that war only serves to destroy lives and livelihoods.]

Lets not pretend Washington is a paragon of virtue compared to Moscow and Beijing

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2021/Costs%20of%20War_Vine%20et%20al_Displacement%20Update%20August%202021.pdf

"The U.S. post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced at least 38 million people in and from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Philippines, Libya, and Syria. This exceeds those displaced by every war since 1900, except World War II"
The 100 year anniversary of WW2 is not here yet, there is still time... (sacrcasm)
trey3216
FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

Have you seen the old folks home of certified dementia patients running the USA?

Pelosi, Biden, Mitch, Feinstein, Schumer ....how many of these geriatric imperialists are barely functioning mentally...and how evil are they behind closed doors?

Not to mention Washington's disastrous wars over the past 25 years have killed millions....

[Last week, researchers working with Brown University's Costs of War project released a substantial report detailing the number of indirect deaths caused by the various wars in which the United States has been involved under the auspices of counterterrorism since September 11, 2001. The report estimates that indirect deaths those resulting not from combat operations but from the various types of devastation they leave behind from wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen have already reached 3.6-3.7 million, and continue to grow by the day. This appalling toll comes on top of the nearly one million lives lost to combat in these and other conflicts (including in Libya and Somalia) during the same period. And it serves as a stark reminder of the simple truth that war only serves to destroy lives and livelihoods.]

Lets not pretend Washington is a paragon of virtue compared to Moscow and Beijing

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2021/Costs%20of%20War_Vine%20et%20al_Displacement%20Update%20August%202021.pdf

"The U.S. post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced at least 38 million people in and from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Philippines, Libya, and Syria. This exceeds those displaced by every war since 1900, except World War II"
The 100 year anniversary of WW2 is not here yet, there is still time... (sacrcasm)
He might be happy that there's not another 100 million Jews on the planet due to their forcible displacement.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

This is bull****, Sam. And I believe you're too intelligent and well-read not to know that. It's not the West's fault that most formerly authoritarian/colonized lands choose self-rule once they're given a taste of freedom/democracy.

Blaming the US for the Ukrainians' desire to be free of Russia is absurd. It takes all agency away from a population that has quite literally fought very hard to every advancement of freedom it has gotten in the past 35-40 years.

The Ukrainians didn't need to be convinced by the West that they didn't want to be ruled by Russia or a Russian puppet government. They learned that the hard way as part of the Soviet Union, and they earned/value their freedom every bit as much as the United States or any Western European nation.
I believe you're also intelligent and well-read, but you're not listening to what Russia or even large parts of Ukraine are saying. Perhaps more important, you're not looking at what the US has done and continues to do. No one in possession of the facts could imagine that we've left Ukraine with any meaningful agency.
bear2be2
Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

I don't support any of these people. I wish both parties would be more discriminate in who they put and keep on their ballots.

I'm staunchly for term and age limits.
trey3216
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Blaming the US for the Ukrainians' desire to be free of Russia is absurd. It takes all agency away from a population that has quite literally fought very hard to every advancement of freedom it has gotten in the past 35-40 years.

I believe you're also intelligent and well-read, but you're not listening to what Russia or even large parts of Ukraine are saying. Perhaps more important, you're not looking at what the US has done and continues to do. No one in possession of the facts could imagine that we've left Ukraine with any meaningful agency.
Anyone willing to over and over again take Russia at their word has their mouth firmly eating it's way to China.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

I keep inviting you and the few others on your side to provide the specific ways that we're more to blame than Russia for the war taking place on Ukrainian soil currently, and I've heard nothing but crickets.

The US, by way of NATO, has largely honored every Russian threat in regards to Ukraine. Enough that we brokered its disarmament and refused its entry into NATO. That didn't keep Russia from invading ... twice. Appeasing Russia doesn't work.
whiterock
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

This is why. Tucker is spot on here:

Oh, well I take it all back if Tucker Carlson is your source...
Tell me why you think he's wrong.

His logic is sound.

His logic is horrible. It's premised on a wag the tail proposition without evidence.

His logic is, ironically, dead on about lies being caught out. His were. And that's why he has limited credibility.
See the Britney post above, that is accurate.

notably, he's making an entirely different argument than Sam/Red. They are insisting that Russia is showing enormous patience in the face of incredible provocation, and that if we don't stop supporting Ukraine, Russia will have no choice but to attack and defeat us. Tucker is making the case that the Biden admin will start a war to galvanize public support around them to win the 2024 election.

Problem with both scenarios is that Russia cannot defeat Ukraine....it cannot recruit (shanghai), train, equip, transport the troops needed to do so. It cannot manufacture the tanks, artillery pieces, aircraft needed to do so. No chance on earth they would want to start a conflict with Nato. Doomsville for them.

bear2be2
whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

His logic is horrible. It's premised on a wag the tail proposition without evidence.

His logic is, ironically, dead on about lies being caught out. His were. And that's why he has limited credibility.

notably, he's making an entirely different argument than Sam/Red. They are insisting that Russia is showing enormous patience in the face of incredible provocation, and that if we don't stop supporting Ukraine, Russia will have no choice but to attack and defeat us. Tucker is making the case that the Biden admin will start a war to galvanize public support around them to win the 2024 election.

Problem with both scenarios is that Russia cannot defeat Ukraine....it cannot recruit (shanghai), train, equip, transport the troops needed to do so. It cannot manufacture the tanks, artillery pieces, aircraft needed to do so. No chance on earth they would want to start a conflict with Nato. Doomsville for them.
Tucker's premise has already been tested and failed. If we were itching to start a war with Russia, we'd have used the Russian missile explosion in Poland last year as our excuse. We didn't because no one wants war with Russia.
Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

Tucker's premise has already been tested and failed. If we were itching to start a war with Russia, we'd have used the Russian missile explosion in Poland last year as our excuse. We didn't because no one wants war with Russia.
That was a Ukrainian missile. Zelensky tried to claim otherwise, in a rather transparent attempt to escalate NATO involvement.
Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

Well I don't personally think Russia has show enormous patience.

What they have shown is enormous predictability.

They were always going to react negatively to Victoria Nuland and the CIA trying to pull Ukraine into the Western bloc.

They were going to rig the vote to get pro-Moscow politicians into power in Kyiv or if necessary invade the country.

Washington acts the same way around the world (and here at home)
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

That was a Ukrainian missile. Zelensky tried to claim otherwise, in a rather transparent attempt to escalate NATO involvement.
If the idea was to get into war by any means necessary, that wouldn't matter. It was a Russian-made missile that exploded in Poland.

And it was Poland/NATO that told us that it was a Ukrainian missile -- information they could have easily concealed or manipulated if war with Russia was the aim.

The false flag narrative is nonsense.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

Accurate. Was about to say this.
Redbrickbear
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

If the idea was to get into war by any means necessary, that wouldn't matter. It was a Russian-made missile that exploded in Poland.

And it was Poland/NATO that told us that it was a Ukrainian missile -- information they could have easily concealed or manipulated if war with Russia was the aim.

Thank God for the honesty of the Poles.

Zelensky and this handlers in Washington were certainly trying to use the attack to lie the U.S. public into a war in Eastern Europe.

Luckily the lie did not take hold.

Sam Lowry
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

I keep inviting you and the few others on your side to provide the specific ways that we're more to blame than Russia for the war taking place on Ukrainian soil currently, and I've heard nothing but crickets.

The US, by way of NATO, has largely honored every Russian threat in regards to Ukraine. Enough that we brokered its disarmament and refused its entry into NATO. That didn't keep Russia from invading ... twice. Appeasing Russia doesn't work.
I've discussed it here and there. Will try to summarize when I have time.
bear2be2
Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

Zelensky and this handlers in Washington were certainly trying to use the attack to lie the U.S. public into a war in Eastern Europe.

The level of suspension of disbelief required to believe that only the honest Poles, acting in opposition of the US' wishes, saved us from World War III is astronomically high.

And if we're going to get conspiratorial, it's more likely that Poland and NATO would lie about the bomb's origin to avoid war than the opposite. Because contrary to the crazies' opinions, no one wants war with Russia.
Redbrickbear
bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

. Because contrary to the crazies' opinions, no one wants war with Russia.

It does not take any conspiracy theories to think the Poles just wanted to come out and tell the truth.

And of course the Poles don't want to fight a war against Russia.

They remember World War II and the Cold War all to well. They don't want any wars with Germany or Russia. And sure as hell down want to be stuck between two groups like that in a massive war.

Now do certain elements inside of Washington DC want war with Russia? Lol of course they do!
Bear8084
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Get ready for the usual "NATO bad, Russia good!" propaganda he usually spews.
quash
bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

I don't support any of these people. I wish both parties would be more discriminate in who they put and keep on their ballots.

Term limits are inherently undemocratic. Every election is a term limit opportunity.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
bear2be2
quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

Term limits are inherently undemocratic. Every election is a term limit opportunity.
We'll agree to disagree there. In a two-party system where partisans refuse to hold their own accountable, we need legislative safeguards against career politics.
FLBear5630
bear2be2 said:

whiterock said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

His logic is sound.

Or the Black Sea... The drone issues. You are right, there have been numerous points that if we were looking would have been enough to shoot.
quash
bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

We'll agree to disagree there. In a two-party system where partisans refuse to hold their own accountable, we need legislative safeguards against career politics.

Instead of term limits let's do more ranked choice voting.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
bear2be2
quash said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

Instead of term limits let's do more ranked choice voting.
I could get down with that as well.
Redbrickbear
step 1: Washington elites work with liberal NGO's and neo-Nazi Militia groups inside Ukraine to stage a violent coup and oust the previous pro-Moscow government.

Step 2: get Ukraine into a bloody conflict with Russia.

Step 3: import in massive numbers of cheap African pseudo-slaves

Step 4: profit?

Bear8084
Redbrickbear said:

step 1: Washington elites work with liberal NGO's and neo-Nazi Militia groups inside Ukraine to stage a violent coup and oust the previous pro-Moscow government.

LOL no.
Redbrickbear
quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Redbrickbear said:

bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

bear2be2 said:

quash said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Amen to that.

In a two party system controlled by rich donors the entire system is inherently undemocratic.

If I offer you the options of drinking urine or eating a turd….is that a real choice?
Redbrickbear
Bear8084 said:

Redbrickbear said:

LOL no.

Ruskies out! Muslims in!

And honestly….planned or not…the leadership in Kyiv does not have much choice but to import in 3rd world labor from Africa and the MENA region.

Since most real Ukrainians are not going to come home from the EU ever…

Doc Holliday
Redbrickbear said:

Bear8084 said:

Redbrickbear said:

LOL no.

Ruskies out! Muslims in!

And honestly….planned or not…the leadership in Kyiv does not have much choice but to import in 3rd world labor from Africa and the MENA region.

Since most real Ukrainians are not going to come home from the EU ever…

First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 168

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.