Why Are We in Ukraine?

322,704 Views | 5859 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by whiterock
Bear8084
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just curious ... asking for a unicorn I know .. who can make the affirmative case that artificially funding Ukraine's economy serves what national interests of the U.S.?

Maybe I am a Reagan Cold War guy, but I agreed with Scott and Haley last night on Ukraine. Anything we do to weaken Putin is good for US.
Reagan couldn't disagree more. Biden is undoing everything that he accomplished.

Reagan would stand by and let Putin invade Ukraine? Grenada/Iran-Contra Ron would have said, we are out let Russia have Ukraine? After he worked to get Ukrainian independence. Yeah.

I served why Ronnie was President. You know how many times we (82nd Abn) got ready to deploy and sit at Pope Air Field so the satellites could get a good look? You think he was bluffing? I don't, the officers and AF personnel managing our aircraft didn't. Sitting in a stick on a tarmac for 8 hours is no fun. This happened that I can remember with Libya and Poland. Every EDRE was a satellite opportunity to show strength and he used it. Reagan also supplies Afghan Rebels and Solidarity in Poland. Reagan would not stand by and let Putin do this.

He wouldn't have to. Reagan never would have put us in this situation to begin with. Read up on his dealings with Gorbachev and how he worked for peace despite the skepticism of his advisers.
Reagan worked for Peace when and where the Soviets/Gorbachev worked with him. Where the Soviets didn't we enabled their opponents.
Exactly. That's what we've refused to do for at least the last 20 years.
LOL according to you, we forced Putin to invade by enabling Ukraine to be Ukraine.
So they're defending them.

Lol no vatnik.
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

The crowd trying to shut down the country is complaining about extortion. Blair would fit in here
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Just curious ... asking for a unicorn I know .. who can make the affirmative case that artificially funding Ukraine's economy serves what national interests of the U.S.?

Maybe I am a Reagan Cold War guy, but I agreed with Scott and Haley last night on Ukraine. Anything we do to weaken Putin is good for US.
Reagan couldn't disagree more. Biden is undoing everything that he accomplished.

Reagan would stand by and let Putin invade Ukraine? Grenada/Iran-Contra Ron would have said, we are out let Russia have Ukraine? After he worked to get Ukrainian independence. Yeah.

I served why Ronnie was President. You know how many times we (82nd Abn) got ready to deploy and sit at Pope Air Field so the satellites could get a good look? You think he was bluffing? I don't, the officers and AF personnel managing our aircraft didn't. Sitting in a stick on a tarmac for 8 hours is no fun. This happened that I can remember with Libya and Poland. Every EDRE was a satellite opportunity to show strength and he used it. Reagan also supplies Afghan Rebels and Solidarity in Poland. Reagan would not stand by and let Putin do this.

He wouldn't have to. Reagan never would have put us in this situation to begin with. Read up on his dealings with Gorbachev and how he worked for peace despite the skepticism of his advisers.
....and against the advice of his advisors proceeded with SDI, walked out of a summit in Reykjavik, stood in front of the Brandenburg Gate and demanded "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Reagan pushed the Soviets harder than any POTUS before him or since.

He believed in peace through strength. There are too many people who can only understand half the equation.

Exactly. We denied Ukraine the means to adequate deterrence. Look what happened.
Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

....and against the advice of his advisors proceeded with SDI, walked out of a summit in Reykjavik, stood in front of the Brandenburg Gate and demanded "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

He believed in peace through strength. There are too many people who can only understand half the equation.

Exactly. We denied Ukraine the means to adequate deterrence. Look what happened.
Adequate for what? It's not necessarily in our interest to provide adequate deterrence for every state that can't provide for itself. Reagan's top priority was to ensure our own deterrent capability. He accomplished that with flying colors, though at a cost that was ultimately fatal to his domestic agenda as well. It pains me to see the legacy of our last great president so thoroughly undone.
Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

"We denied Cuba the means to adequate deterrence". -Soviet Commissar 1964, after the US Navy turned around their weapon supply ships

Why the ever-loving hell were the Soviet scumbags funding a hostile government 90 miles from our borders?

Maybe we need to be asking the same question in reverse about why we are funding some corrupt slavs right on the border with Russia?
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

"We denied Cuba the means to adequate deterrence". -Soviet Commissar 1964, after the US Navy turned around their weapon supply ships

Why the ever-loving hell were the Soviet scumbags funding a hostile government 90 miles from our borders?

Maybe we need to be asking the same question in reverse about why we are funding some corrupt slavs right on the border with Russia?
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Nuijamaa,+Finland/St+Petersburg,+Russia/@60.4358127,28.1867849,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m15!4m14!1m5!1m1!1s0x4690b7839f36dfe5:0x6ada2b257e0bedea!2m2!1d28.5401055!2d60.9603215!1m5!1m1!1s0x4696378cc74a65ed:0x6dc7673fab848eff!2m2!1d30.3609096!2d59.9310584!3e0!4e1?hl=en&entry=ttu

Can you stop with this Cuba bull***** Russia is literally surrounded by NATO
Redbrickbear
ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

lol.. uh yea that is literally my point.

We have hostile military bases already surrounding them…but we need Ukraine for some strange reason?
ron.reagan
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

We have hostile military bases already surrounding them…but we need Ukraine for some strange reason?
You might need Ukraine, I don't.
FLBear5630
Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Ukraine was invaded remember, this isn't some voluntary military operation.
Redbrickbear
FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Ukraine (sans the Donbas that broke off) was invade after its last government was over thrown in a violent coup…..supported by Victoria Nuland and the US State department…if not orchestrated by D.C. entirely

This war is not some out of the blue military operation.
KaiBear
Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

If Russia was playing the same game in Mexico as the US is doing in Ukraine; even to the point of supplying 72 billion dollars worth of military equipment including long range missiles that could target any of our citties.

Really think we would be OK with it ?

But of course our local keyboard warriors never address the obvious conclusion as they know the US would never tolerate it.

And just for chuckles, imagine if that 72 billion in military aid was actively being used by the Mexican army to kill US soldiers.

Think the American people wouldn't demand retaliation against Russia ?

Bear8084
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Ukraine (sans the Donbas that broke off) was invade after its last government was over thrown in a violent coup…..supported by Victoria Nuland and the US State department…if not orchestrated by D.C. entirely

Lots of RU propaganda there.
Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

If Russia was playing the same game in Mexico as the US is doing in Ukraine; even to the point of supplying 72 billion dollars worth of military equipment including long range missiles that could target any of our citties.

But of course our local keyboard warriors never address the obvious conclusion as they know the US would never tolerate it.

And just for chuckles, imagine if that 72 billion in military aid was actively being used by the Mexican army to kill US soldiers.

Tell me you have no idea what's going on, without exactly saying you have no idea what's going on. Typical Canada.
FLBear5630
Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

And the guy they displaced wasn't orchestrated by Russia?

For all your bluster how the US is imposing this on the poor Ukrainian I don't hear of any Ukrainians telling the US to butt out. No demonstrations against the illegal President. And they sure seem to want to align with the west, but that don't count, right? Putin pulls back, no more war. This is all Putin, don't ble the US. You should move to Moscow, you will love it. You can discuss how bad the US is while waiting for bread in a line for an hour....
KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Tell me you have no idea what's going on, without exactly saying you have no idea what's going on. Typical Canada.
Amusing

You consistently ignore the questions involved no matter how obvious the conclusion.

As if a snarky response somehow covers up your ignorance.
Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

You consistently ignore the questions involved no matter how obvious the conclusion.

Speaking of ignorance, you have read your posts, right Canada?
KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

And you merely double down instead of addressing the issues involved.

Is your confidence THAT weak ?

Yep
Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

Uh huh, Canada.
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Adequate for what? It's not necessarily in our interest to provide adequate deterrence for every state that can't provide for itself. Reagan's top priority was to ensure our own deterrent capability. He accomplished that with flying colors, though at a cost that was ultimately fatal to his domestic agenda as well. It pains me to see the legacy of our last great president so thoroughly undone.
LOL you mean the Reagan that armed the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan? Who armed the Contras? Who armed the NCR in Cambodia? Who granted Israel "major non-Nato ally" status? Who launched QRHELPFUL to support Solidarity right under the Soviet nose? Who bombed Qaddafi's tent in Libya? The same Ronaldus Magnus who issued the "Reagan Doctrine?" (see below.)

Dude. I led THREE (still classified) Presidential Finding covert action programs during Reagan's terms. I know of at least a dozen more that colleagues and friends were involved in. One of my CT classmates, a FI officer with no military experience, rode a Huey to work every day.....pursuant to a Presidential Finding.

To put it mildly, Reagan ran a very muscular foreign policy and would have run a Ukraine program that would have put the one we have now to shame.
To put it bluntly, you are pulling straw men out of your arse and calling them candy.

The Reagan Doctrine:
"We must not break faith with those who are risking their liveson every continent from Afghanistan to Nicaraguato defy Soviet-supported aggression and secure rights which have been ours from birth."
--President Ronald Reagan
SOTU address, February 6, 1985

(note the words "...every continent...")

KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

Nope, just calling out your stupidity on the matter Canada. Why the name change? Banned?

3rd time, you just can't compete much less debate.

Maybe if you read something other than the National Enquirer you could broaden your horizons a little.

Strange that you are so fixated on my user name. As I couldn't care less about yours.

And of course I have never been banned from this or any other forum.
whiterock
Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

"We denied Cuba the means to adequate deterrence". -Soviet Commissar 1964, after the US Navy turned around their weapon supply ships.

Not analogous, for multiple reasons:
1) American troops did not invade Cuba. (like Russia did to Ukraine).
2) Soviet weapons were not supplied to stop a US-sponsored insurgency. (like "little green men" in Donbas.)
3) Soviet weapons in question had a 1600 mile range. (unlike what we've sent to Ukraine.)
4) Soviet weapons were NUCLEAR WEAPONS. (unlike what we've sent to Ukraine.)
5) I could go on a while longer, but you get the drift.

Note that Obama admin refused to send ANY offensive weapons to Ukraine. Trump was first to do it. (and didn't do enough). Biden did, but too late for deterrent effect and too slow to create full offensive capabilities.

If we invade anyone, the Axis of Evil (Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela) will ALL send military aid, openly and clandestinely, to the country we are fighting. And if we win, they will support insurgencies against us. They always have. They always will. it's the great game. As long as humans stride the earth, they will play the game. If we don't play it well, every day, we will end up in a war. It really is that simple.
Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

Nope, just calling out your stupidity on the matter Canada. Why the name change? Banned?

Maybe if you read something other than the National Enquirer you could broaden your horizons a little.

Strange that you are so fixated on my user name. As I couldn't care less about yours.

Lol yeah it's you. And it's been debated over and over. Just most in the know ignore your ignorance.
KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

Lol yeah it's you. And it's been debated over and over. Just most in the know ignore your ignorance.
It amuses me no end to read your silliness about my user name. Canada obviously did a number on you.

Regardless, I have found that the dumber the individual, the more stubborn they are. As they lack the confidence to even consider the validity of a contrary opinion.

The really sad cases merely splatter some snarky attitude and declare themselves 'the winner'.

Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

I have found that the dumber the individual, the more stubborn they are. As they lack the confidence to even consider the validity of a contrary opinion.

The really sad cases merely splatter some snarky attitude and declare themselves 'the winner'.

Again, you have read your own posts, right?
KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

I have found that the dumber the individual, the more stubborn they are. As they lack the confidence to even consider the validity of a contrary opinion.

LOL !

Good Lord, are you ever limited.

Bear8084
KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

LOL !

I'll take that as a no.
KaiBear
whiterock said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

"We denied Cuba the means to adequate deterrence". -Soviet Commissar 1964, after the US Navy turned around their weapon supply ships.

2) Soviet weapons were not supplied to stop a US-sponsored insurgency. (like "little green men" in Donbas.)
3) Soviet weapons in question had a 1600 mile range. (unlike what we've sent to Ukraine.)

Note that Obama admin refused to send ANY offensive weapons to Ukraine. Trump was first to do it. (and didn't do enough). Biden did, but too late for deterrent effect and too slow to create full offensive capabilities.

If we invade anyone, the Axis of Evil (Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela) will ALL send military aid, openly and clandestinely, to the country we are fighting. And if we win, they will support insurgencies against us. They always have. They always will. it's the great game. As long as humans stride the earth, they will play the game. If we don't play it well, every day, we will end up in a war. It really is that simple.
You are splitting hairs. The CIA with the approval of Kennedy most certainly invaded Cuba. Bay of Pigs. In addition the US has invaded several countries throughout Central America. Has actively conducted regime change in still others. The US has bombed several other countries without even UN approval.

None of this is a game. Hundreds of thousands have died. Maybe when someone you care about is killed as collateral damage you will finally quit referring to these slaughters as a game.

KaiBear
Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Bear8084 said:

KaiBear said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Exactly

Amusing

Yep

LOL !

I'll take that as a no.
LOL

Take it however you wish, 'winner'.
Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Note that Obama admin refused to send ANY offensive weapons to Ukraine.

1) "American troops did not invade Cuba. (like Russia did to Ukraine)."

Yes we have…multiple times. Spanish-American war and the pay of pigs in the 1960s. And we had every right to do so. Who controls Cuba is of vital vital concern to the USA.

2) "Soviet weapons were not supplied to stop a US-sponsored insurgency. (like "little green men" in Donbas.)".

True, but geo-strategic realities remain. They don't want us interfering in their back yard…we don't want them in our backyard

3) "Soviet weapons in question had a 1600 mile range. (unlike what we've sent to Ukraine.)".

Our weapons today have even longer range. And American and NATO group troops in Estonia are 2-3hrs driving time from St. Petersburg. Then a few hours driving time down highway M-10 to Moscow. We are right on their butts.

4) "Soviet weapons were NUCLEAR WEAPONS"

Immaterial observation…overall point stands

5) "I could go on a while longer"

Yes. round and round we can go about this stuff

6.). Obama was a coward who lacked the courage of his liberal interventionist convictions…he let his State Department encourage a coup…the left the Ukrainians high and dry.

He really was a scum bag
Sam Lowry
Bear8084 said:

Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Redbrickbear said:

ron.reagan said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Lots of RU propaganda there.
Which part is wrong?
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

LOL you mean the Reagan that armed the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan? Who armed the Contras? Who armed the NCR in Cambodia? Who granted Israel "major non-Nato ally" status? Who launched QRHELPFUL to support Solidarity right under the Soviet nose? Who bombed Qaddafi's tent in Libya? The same Ronaldus Magnus who issued the "Reagan Doctrine?" (see below.)

Dude. I led THREE (still classified) Presidential Finding covert action programs during Reagan's terms. I know of at least a dozen more that colleagues and friends were involved in. One of my CT classmates, a FI officer with no military experience, rode a Huey to work every day.....pursuant to a Presidential Finding.

To put it mildly, Reagan ran a very muscular foreign policy and would have run a Ukraine program that would have put the one we have now to shame.
To put it bluntly, you are pulling straw men out of your arse and calling them candy.

The Reagan Doctrine:
"We must not break faith with those who are risking their liveson every continent from Afghanistan to Nicaraguato defy Soviet-supported aggression and secure rights which have been ours from birth."

I'm glad you're familiar with some of the strategies that Reagan used against the Soviets. You're certainly not the only one. What you fail to understand is the reason behind his actions. He wanted to end the Cold War in order to end it, not to cripple Russia or establish a new unipolar order.
Bear8084
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Sam Lowry said:

FLBear5630 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The Reagan Doctrine:

I'm glad you're familiar with some of the strategies that Reagan used against the Soviets. You're certainly not the only one. What you fail to understand is the reason behind his actions. He wanted to end the Cold War in order to end it, not to cripple Russia or establish a new unipolar order.

"Unipolar order". Taken right from RT.
First Page Last Page
Page 34 of 168

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.