Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

229,348 Views | 4748 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by whiterock
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

Apparently the Jews intend on sacrificing a Red Heifer this passover to purify the temple mount or something of the sort? I wonder how many Christians realize that the Jews are setting the table for the antichrist.

Reading this board sometimes reminds me how sane I am…by comparison

Gee I feel that way when I see all the stupid ****s supporting the looting of America for a wasteful, counter-productive war in Ukraine or a Jewish ethnostate in the middle east.
nein51
Nice shemagh…definitely protecting themselves from the sand.
Realitybites
nein51 said:

First and foremost, if you're a Christian who actually believes then there's no reason to lament the end of the world. In fact, you should welcome it.

Go back and read Matthew 24, Joel 1-2, Isaiah 13, and the Apocalypse of Saint John.
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

Realitybites said:

Israel attacking Iran, Iraq, Syria tonight. An attempt to broaden the conflict before the election? Gold and oil up tomorrow, everything else down. Let's see what Iran's response to this is.

I hope this finally opens some eyes around here.

These Zionists are psychopathic.

This could have ended w/o ANY Israeli causalities... now we have to pray no nuclear bombs go off while we sleep!

Here comes $10 gas and 20% interest rates.

The US needs to stay the hell out of this nightmare! It doesn't involve us!

Right... because this ALL began with Israel attacking Iran. Oct 7th never happened... right?
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

Realitybites said:

Israel attacking Iran, Iraq, Syria tonight. An attempt to broaden the conflict before the election? Gold and oil up tomorrow, everything else down. Let's see what Iran's response to this is.

I hope this finally opens some eyes around here.

These Zionists are psychopathic.

This could have ended w/o ANY Israeli causalities... now we have to pray no nuclear bombs go off while we sleep!

Here comes $10 gas and 20% interest rates.

The US needs to stay the hell out of this nightmare! It doesn't involve us!

Right... because this ALL began with Israel attacking Iran. Oct 7th never happened... right?

I dont care who started it!

I am tired of paying for it!

We are overtaxed and lose generational wealth in this country bcs of stupid foreign policy.

In some of those tiny European countries, they are isolationist and they have family dynasties that have built incredible wealth and success. If Switerland, Monoco, Luxemburg, and Lichtenstein can do it? Why the **** can't we???
ShooterTX
Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

Christians are being attacked and genocided in the Balkans, Ukraine(END THIS WAR NOW) Armenia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, hell now even in western Europe. Why does only Israel get all your unrequited loyalty?

There's a 70 year old dispensational blind spot in the evangelical church. Having forgotten the history of the church, they try to graft themselves onto the modern UN created state of Israel to appropriate some sort of historical anchor for the faith with no idea what Judaism actually teaches about Jesus. Part of this is the fault of the weak sauce skinny jeans and sweater vests that occupy most American pulpits.

Islam: God has no Son, Jesus was a prophet, you Christians are polythestic Kafir.

Judaism: Jesus was the illegitimate child of Mary and a Roman soldier who is currently being boiled in excrement in hell by Satan.

Take your pick. I choose "C", None of the Above.
How many times have the Jews attacked America, or beheaded Christians, or chanted "Death to America"?

There is OBVIOUSLY one group which is a FAR greater threat than the other. Only a true fool will not recognize this fact.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
Realitybites said:

Apparently the Jews intend on sacrificing a Red Heifer this passover to purify the temple mount or something of the sort? I wonder how many Christians realize that the Jews are setting the table for the antichrist.
Read the Bible, and then tell me how the end times were ever going to happen without the Jews doing this? It is going to happen someday. It is part of the plan.

Or maybe you thought that the muslims were going to rebuild the Jewish temple, and begin Jewish sacrifices in the new Jewish temple?
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
boognish_bear said:

If I was paying nearly $90,000 a year and one of my kid's graduation ceremony was impacted by this I would be so pissed.

Every one of those kids should be expelled, failed for the semester in all of their classes, and permanently banned for life from the campus.
ShooterTX
ShooterTX
The Brits are ushering in their own demise. They are protecting the irrational & violent people, while threatening to lockup Jews for... walking down the street.

God help us if this happens in our nation. THIS is why we need to crack down on muslims... ZERO tolerance for their protests. Shut them up and shut them down, while we still can. Deport as many as we can, while we still can. This is a fight for our survival.

Muslims are evil and cannot be trusted.

ShooterTX
muddybrazos
ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

Christians are being attacked and genocided in the Balkans, Ukraine(END THIS WAR NOW) Armenia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, hell now even in western Europe. Why does only Israel get all your unrequited loyalty?

There's a 70 year old dispensational blind spot in the evangelical church. Having forgotten the history of the church, they try to graft themselves onto the modern UN created state of Israel to appropriate some sort of historical anchor for the faith with no idea what Judaism actually teaches about Jesus. Part of this is the fault of the weak sauce skinny jeans and sweater vests that occupy most American pulpits.

Islam: God has no Son, Jesus was a prophet, you Christians are polythestic Kafir.

Judaism: Jesus was the illegitimate child of Mary and a Roman soldier who is currently being boiled in excrement in hell by Satan.

How many times have the Jews attacked America, or beheaded Christians, or chanted "Death to America"?

There is OBVIOUSLY one group which is a FAR greater threat than the other. Only a true fool will not recognize this fact.
USS Liberty
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The Brits are ushering in their own demise. They are protecting the irrational & violent people, while threatening to lockup Jews for... walking down the street.

God help us if this happens in our nation. THIS is why we need to crack down on muslims... ZERO tolerance for their protests. Shut them up and shut them down, while we still can. Deport as many as we can, while we still can. This is a fight for our survival.

Muslims are evil and cannot be trusted.

Where have you been Shooter?

This type of **** was happening to anyone wearing a MAGA hat four years ago.

How many ANTIFA or anti-white...err.. I mean Black Lives Matter rioters were protected by corrupt DAs and Judges?

The_barBEARian
muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

These guys would sacrifice their own children or grandchildren to the Zionists.

So they certainly dont care about the any of our servicemen dying for them.
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

Let me get this straight... your push back is an accidental attack that occurred in 1967 during a war? So I suppose every friendly fire incident that has occurred during war, is actually proof that America hates our own people, or the British, or the French or whoever was accidently killed?

Please post all of the videos of the Knesset chanting "Death to America". Or maybe the Jewish students in America. Or how about all the videos online of the IDF beheading America citizens?

Or maybe you should just STFU.

And here is more evidence that muslims are evil.

ShooterTX
BearN
The_barBEARian said:

BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Why are they holding a menorah?

I thought Ukraine was an Orthodox Christian nation?
Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

You don't have to be so obvious Capt. Herrenvolk.

I've been pretty clear I am anti-ZOG, anti-Zionist.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Oh boy, we got a ZOG reference. Stupidity isn't controversial, it's just stupid.
We do live under a ZOG though. Its not even disputalbe.

More unhinged anti-Semitic rhetoric. Disgusting.

More leftist behavior.

Acting like a female, crying racism and claiming criticism of Zionism is hate speech.

Disgusting.
lol. first time anyone has remotely accused me of being the least bit left.
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

Let me get this straight... your push back is an accidental attack that occurred in 1967 during a war? So I suppose every friendly fire incident that has occurred during war, is actually proof that America hates our own people, or the British, or the French or whoever was accidently killed?

Please post all of the videos of the Knesset chanting "Death to America". Or maybe the Jewish students in America. Or how about all the videos online of the IDF beheading America citizens?

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

The numerous first hand accounts of our own American servicemen who survived the attack who have far more information than you were all unanimous and extremely certain is was intentional.

The IDF literally just killed an American with World Central Kitchen two weeks ago....

IDF also killed an American in the Gaza flotilla raid.

Now if you want to argue that person wasnt really an American and dual citizenship should be illegal, I would agree with you.
BearN
muddybrazos said:

nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

It might sound crazy but it's true.

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-gaza-hamas-temple-mount-islam-jews-jerusalem-red-heifers-jerusalem-religion-1886787

Holy War: Red Cows, Gaza and the End of the World

Messianic Jewish supporters believe the rebuilding of the temple, rather than being divisive, would fulfil Biblical prophecy to bring an era of peace with the temple as "a house of prayer for all nations." Christian backers, meanwhile, believe it would be an important step towards the Second Coming of Jesus and an apocalyptic last battle with the Antichrist.

"Our holy warriors who are fighting in Gaza are actually fighting for the building of the Temple," one Jewish prayer leader pronounced recently on a controversial visit to the believed site of two previous Jewish temples in Jerusalem.
This should not come as a surprise to the Biblically literate. They've been working on this for decades.
The_barBEARian
BearN said:

The_barBEARian said:

BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Why are they holding a menorah?

I thought Ukraine was an Orthodox Christian nation?
Don't you know? It's all part of the secret plan of Zelensky and the globalists to convert the world to Judaism. This was the first step for the new Argentine President to see if he would be accepted into the World Jew Domination Club…

Or maybe it was a gift from the Argentine President to Zelensky as he attended his inauguration which happened to coincide with Hanukkah.

You don't have to be so obvious Capt. Herrenvolk.

I've been pretty clear I am anti-ZOG, anti-Zionist.

I dont *****foot around and piss my pants about taking a controversial position like you do.

If Trump was handing out Christian crosses to world leaders you would be going into fits of hysteria.
Oh boy, we got a ZOG reference. Stupidity isn't controversial, it's just stupid.
We do live under a ZOG though. Its not even disputalbe.

More unhinged anti-Semitic rhetoric. Disgusting.

More leftist behavior.

Acting like a female, crying racism and claiming criticism of Zionism is hate speech.

Disgusting.
lol. first time anyone has remotely accused me of being the least bit left.

Well since you brought it up, what were you thoughts on Greg Abbott's new anti-semitism law?

How can we take a principled stance against hate speech laws designed to limit 1st amendment protected free speech when we are engaging in the same behavior as the extreme left?
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

The numerous first hand accounts of our own American servicemen who survived the attack who have far more information than you were all unanimous and extremely certain is was intentional.

The IDF literally just killed an American with World Central Kitchen two weeks ago....

Now if you want to argue that person wasnt really an American and dual citizenship should be illegal, I would agree with you.

First of all, in 1967, identification of a ship would be done visually. The IDF did intentionally strike the USS Liberty because it had incorrectly been identified as an Egyptian vessel. So yes, to the men on board, it would have been intentionally attacked.
After the incident occurred, the Israelis apologized and even gave money to compensate the US Navy for the damages & losses.
This argument that the USS Liberty was intentionally attacked by the IDF, was long ago debunked. The fact that you are bringing it up today, just shows that you are parroting some very old antisemitic propaganda.

And yes, some Americans were killed in Gaza. Are you not familiar with the reality of collateral damage? Civilians are always killed during war. This is why people around the world (except for muslims) avoid war at all costs.

Again... show me the videos of the Jews beheading Americans. Show me the videos of Jews celebrating the death of the American with World Central Kitchen. Show me the video of the Knesset chanting "Death to America".

Jews are NOT a threat to America... muslims are. If you cannot see that, then you truly are lost.
ShooterTX
BearN
Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

There's a blindspot alright, but not what you think.

The Church has NOT replaced Israel. The Church has been grafted in to Israel. Doesn't matter what the Jews said or did. It only matters what the Lord says about His people. The Lord is not done with Israel.
muddybrazos
BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

It might sound crazy but it's true.

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-gaza-hamas-temple-mount-islam-jews-jerusalem-red-heifers-jerusalem-religion-1886787

Holy War: Red Cows, Gaza and the End of the World

Messianic Jewish supporters believe the rebuilding of the temple, rather than being divisive, would fulfil Biblical prophecy to bring an era of peace with the temple as "a house of prayer for all nations." Christian backers, meanwhile, believe it would be an important step towards the Second Coming of Jesus and an apocalyptic last battle with the Antichrist.

"Our holy warriors who are fighting in Gaza are actually fighting for the building of the Temple," one Jewish prayer leader pronounced recently on a controversial visit to the believed site of two previous Jewish temples in Jerusalem.
This should not come as a surprise to the Biblically literate. They've been working on this for decades.
Right, I was merely posting a link to show as much.
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

First of all, in 1967, identification of a ship would be done visually. The IDF did intentionally strike the USS Liberty because it had incorrectly been identified as an Egyptian vessel. So yes, to the men on board, it would have been intentionally attacked.
After the incident occurred, the Israelis apologized and even gave money to compensate the US Navy for the damages & losses.
This argument that the USS Liberty was intentionally attacked by the IDF, was long ago debunked. The fact that you are bringing it up today, just shows that you are parroting some very old antisemitic propaganda.

And yes, some Americans were killed in Gaza. Are you not familiar with the reality of collateral damage? Civilians are always killed during war. This is why people around the world (except for muslims) avoid war at all costs.

Again... show me the videos of the Jews beheading Americans. Show me the videos of Jews celebrating the death of the American with World Central Kitchen. Show me the video of the Knesset chanting "Death to America".

Jews are NOT a threat to America... muslims are. If you cannot see that, then you truly are lost.

So I'm suppose to believe IDF propaganda over our own ****ing servicemen!?!?

If you are American First, I encourage you to watch these testimonies. If you are Israel First, nevermind.

And yeah, I am with you on Islamofacism but the Zionism is no different.

And as far as Jews being pure as the driven snow and never hurting Americans, there were literal Jewish mafias in America during the first half of the 20th century. Dutch Schultz, Bugsy Seigal, Meyer Lansky - or is that just another anti-semitic conspiracy to you people?
BearN
And I appreciate it. It is a very interesting aspect of this whole conflict. And while I said it should not come as a surprise to the Biblically literate, I realize that it is something that the vast majority are not aware of. So again, thanks for posting about it.
muddybrazos
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

I happen to disagree. Feminism, cultural marxism, LGBTQ, abortion, pornography etc are all pushed by Jews. I do not agree with their version of "Tikkun Olam" and I dont think their worldview agrees with a Christian worldview.
BearN
The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

If you are American First, I encourage you to watch these testimonies. If you are Israel First, nevermind.

And as far as Jews being pure as the driven snow and never hurting Americans, there were literal Jewish mafias in America during the first half of the 20th century. Dutch Schultz, Bugsy Seigal, Meyer Lansky - or is that just another anti-semitic conspiracy to you people?
What does Jewish mafia criminals in America have to do with Jews wanted to return to their God-given homeland?
Redbrickbear
BearN said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

What does Jewish mafia criminals in America have to do with Jews wanted to return to their God-given homeland?

Interestingly enough the early Zionist movement was more socialist and secular and not really religious

[If Central European Jews had provided the organizational impetus, and Eastern European Jews had provided the willing immigrants, the early Zionist settlements, places like Rehovot, Rishon LeZion, and Zikhron Yaakov, succeeded (after initial failures) only because of the investment of wealthy Western European Jewsmost famously Baron Edmond de Rothschild of the noted banking family, who pumped capital into struggling wheat and grape plantations, which employed mainly native Arab labor...

....members of the Second Aliyah who, because of their socialist focus would be called Labor Zionists]

https://www.fpri.org/article/2015/01/origins-and-evolution-of-zionism/

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2017-01-21/ty-article/.premium/how-israel-went-from-atheist-zionism-to-jewish-state/0000017f-e918-dc91-a17f-fd9d87a00000
BearN
muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

I happen to disagree. Feminism, cultural marxism, LGBTQ, abortion, pornography etc are all pushed by Jews. I do not agree with their version of "Tikkun Olam" and I dont think their worldview agrees with a Christian worldview.
There is alot of truth here. But you forgot that the Law of God, the Messiah, and the Church also come from the Jews. Do you think that is a monolithic people that all believe the same thing? Should God forget His promises to Israel?
Harrison Bergeron
Has Hams released the hostages yes?

Why is there so little press for five Americans?

We traded Putin's best arms dealer for a nutjob WNBA player but we don't care about FIVE American hostages?
The_barBEARian
BearN said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

He said show me where Jews have beheaded Americans... are beheadings more severe than putting someone's legs in cement blocks and dumping them in the ocean?

And you can go through all 100 pages of this thread and I never once have said Israel doesnt have a right to exist.

What I have said is that I dont think Zionists are a friend to us gentiles who pay the bulk of the taxes in this country. I think they view Americans as cattle. Useful idiots. And sadly, they've been correct on that front for many decades.

If Zionists want to financially support Israel with their own money I welcome that!

But American tax payer money should only go towards the interests of America and American citizens. If we did they we could greatly reduce our tax burden.
muddybrazos
BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

There is alot of truth here. But you forgot that the Law of God, the Messiah, and the Church also come from the Jews. Do you think that is a monolithic people that all believe the same thing?
Clearly there are many different types of Jewish people and I have no hatred for any of them. I also agree with you that God is not done with them and he may bring them back to him like the prodigal son.
BearN
Redbrickbear said:

BearN said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

Interestingly enough the early Zionist movement was more socialist and secular and not really religious

[If Central European Jews had provided the organizational impetus, and Eastern European Jews had provided the willing immigrants, the early Zionist settlements, places like Rehovot, Rishon LeZion, and Zikhron Yaakov, succeeded (after initial failures) only because of the investment of wealthy Western European Jewsmost famously Baron Edmond de Rothschild of the noted banking family, who pumped capital into struggling wheat and grape plantations, which employed mainly native Arab labor...

....members of the Second Aliyah who, because of their socialist focus would be called Labor Zionists]

https://www.fpri.org/article/2015/01/origins-and-evolution-of-zionism/

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2017-01-21/ty-article/.premium/how-israel-went-from-atheist-zionism-to-jewish-state/0000017f-e918-dc91-a17f-fd9d87a00000
That is pretty interesting. I believe God may have been working his divine plan to bring His people back to Israel, even though they did not realize it. As I'm sure you are aware, the Apostle Paul talks about a blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in. I realize Paul was talking specifically about the blindness of not recognizing Jesus as Messiah, but as you and others have pointed out, many Jews are athiest, currently have no interest in the things of God. Some are actively working against Him. I do believe though that there will be a great end time revival among the Jews.
Redbrickbear
BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

There is alot of truth here. But you forgot that the Law of God, the Messiah, and the Church also come from the Jews. Do you think that is a monolithic people that all believe the same thing? Should God forget His promises to Israel?

Yea people get very very uncomfortable talking about many prominent jews and their roles in modern leftist movements...from communism/Marxism to modern LGBTQ movements.

But at the same time its necessary to remember they are not a monolith

Don Colacho said this:
"Unless circumstances constrain him, there is no radically leftist Jew.
The people that discovered divine absolutism does not make deals with the absolutism of man."
boognish_bear
BearN
Redbrickbear said:

BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

Yea people get very very uncomfortable talking about many prominent jews and their roles in modern leftist movements...from communism/Marxism to modern LGBTQ movements.

But at the same time its necessary to remember they are not a monolith

Don Colacho said this:
"Unless circumstances constrain him, there is no radically leftist Jew.
The people that discovered divine absolutism does not make deals with the absolutism of man."
Agreed, not monolithic. It should not come as a surprise to Christians who've read the old testament.

Israel has always had many who have wh ored themselves following after idols pagan gods.
BearN
muddybrazos said:

BearN said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

There is alot of truth here. But you forgot that the Law of God, the Messiah, and the Church also come from the Jews. Do you think that is a monolithic people that all believe the same thing?
Clearly there are many different types of Jewish people and I have no hatred for any of them. I also agree with you that God is not done with them and he may bring them back to him like the prodigal son.
I am really glad to hear that.
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

muddybrazos said:

ShooterTX said:

Realitybites said:

The_barBEARian said:

USS Liberty

How was it an accident?

Please provide evidence.

Where did I ever say that the Jews are pure?

Do you really think this one incident (which is highly disputed) has any comparison to the thousands of incidents perpetrated by muslims against America?
You are seriously comparing apples to orange here... how can you not see this?
ShooterTX
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.