Buy the Trump Bible

8,684 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by J.R.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No, Little Petey. Trump hawking bibles when he isn't even a Christian is beyond the pale. And if any of you think that is ok, let's here from you.
LIB,MR BEARS
No, it is not alright.

It is also not so bad that I will vote for anyone the dems put up. I'm not going to throw my vote away so, I'll hold my nose again and vote for the narcissist that will have a better national policy and border policy than Obama's tool.

Kennedy could have possibly pulled my vote away from Trump until he picked his running mate. I think his running mate may be more of a signal on where he would govern.

Outside of your hatred for Trump ruling him out, who do you plan to vote for and why?

ps….your answer really doesn't need to mention Trump. We know where you stand there.
J.R.
LIB,MR BEARS said:

No, it is not alright.

It is also not so bad that I will vote for anyone the dems put up. I'm not going to throw my vote away so, I'll hold my nose again and vote for the narcissist that will have a better national policy and border policy than Obama's tool.

Kennedy could have possibly pulled my vote away from Trump until he picked his running mate. I think his running mate may be more of a signal on where he would govern.

Outside of your hatred for Trump ruling him out, who do you plan to vote for and why?

ps….your answer really doesn't need to mention Trump. We know where you stand there.
writing in someone.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

No, it is not alright.

writing in someone. "J.R."
We all know you want to ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

No, Little Petey. Trump hawking bibles when he isn't even a Christian is beyond the pale. And if any of you think that is ok, let's here from you.
The fake rage from you is expecte, little Jr.
Realitybites
J.R. said:

I'm 100% behind us arming Ukraine to the teeth. Israel ...no thanks. Again, I a speaking of the current Nazi govt. and you can go **** yourself on my inner Nazi, no, clown , well thought out. You didn't answer the question. Are you ok with Israel indiscriminate killing of the innocent ? you ok with that?

So you are not ok with arming the "Nazi" government of Israel, but you are ok arming the actual Nazi Banderistas in Kiev? Sounds to me more like you are just rubber stamping the policy positions of the Biden administration instead of putting the foreign policy brain into first gear.
LIB,MR BEARS
4th and Inches
LIB,MR BEARS said:

true then, true now
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Aliceinbubbleland
It wasn't only the Democrats. Both parties buy votes with spending.
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

true then, true now
All in the Family was a satire...

That is the character description.

"Archie's dilemma is coping with a world that is changing in front of him. He doesn't know what to do, except to lose his temper, mouth his poisons, look elsewhere to fix the blame for his own discomfort. He isn't a totally evil man. He's shrewd. But he won't get to the root of his problem, because the root of his problem is himself, and he doesn't know it. That is the dilemma of Archie Bunker."

I agree we are in a similar time, but to continue to embrace the 1950's and 60's mentalities in an environment that is totally different, is not going to be very successful. You can never go back. Maybe this is why the GOP is having so much internal strife? MAGA wants to go back, but there is no going back. Believe me, I wish we were back in 1990's...
J.R.
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Fake rage? I think not , I just find it you and your ilk think it is ok for the non-Christian to hawk bibles to pay for his legal defense . You think that is ok, Little Petey? Did you get you on of them there Bible, LP? How about gold trump sneakers? You'd look fly!
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Fake rage? I think not , I just find it you and your ilk think it is ok for the non-Christian to hawk bibles to pay for his legal defense . You think that is ok, Little Petey? Did you get you on of them there Bible, LP? How about gold trump sneakers? You'd look fly!
So, I'm curios. Does J.R. stand for Junior or Jelly Roll? Oh wait, I know, it's got to be either Just Ret*rded or Jizz Rag.

So Mr. Rag, what do you think Trump's punishment should be for having the audacity to sell a Bible?
Aliceinbubbleland
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

So, I'm curios. Does J.R. stand for Junior or Jelly Roll? Oh wait, I know, it's got to be either Just Ret*rded or Jizz Rag.

So Mr. Rag, what do you think Trump's punishment should be for having the audacity to sell a You can
You cannot be serious! Trump's trick of holding up a Bible while in office was a new hypocritical revelation of his but selling them is too much like Joel Olsteen.
LIB,MR BEARS
Good stuff

boognish_bear
J.R.
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

So Mr. Rag, what do you think Trump's punishment should be for having the audacity to sell a Bible?
jr are my initials, thanks. No punishment, but who ever buys one is a damn fool. You ok with him hawking bibles, there Little Petey?(Charlatan who is not Christian) You didn't answer.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

sombear said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Here's a wild and crazy thought. Maybe - just maybe - Trump has changed. Believe it or not, people can and actually do change from time to time. I'm not claiming he has (only he and God know for sure), but I am saying that it's not the impossibility many apparently assume - largely if not totally based on things that happened well before he ever campaigned as a Presidential candidate.

And again, even if he hasn't (and I repeat only he and God know), he has been and will be far more of a "Christian friendly" POTUS than the alternative - just to say the least.

Melanie Trump is a practicing Catholic .

It's not impossible that she has had an impact on her husband as he has gotten older .

But it's Trumps ACTIONS toward Christians, members of law enforcement, and the working class in general that really counts .

Also approve of Trumps America First attitude.

Time Europe defended itself. World War Two ended almost 80 years ago.
then we need to cut that POS Isreal govt today after what they have done recently. The need to do what they need to do without our support, buy your measure. Bombing out a hospital in Gaza killing babies, children and innocent folks. That govt is evil. cut their ass off.

Are you still talking about Hamas' own misfired rocket months ago? Israel has not bombed out any hospitals.
No, I am not. I'm talking about them leveling a hospital in Gaza killing 200 innocents including babies and kids. That happened 3 days ago. Get engaged . You ok with that?

Pretty sure that didn't happen. I truly don't know what you're talking about. Can you post a link?
really.... hear you go. . 200 aid workers killed. you ok with that? 200K innocents killed. you ok with that?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68705765

200,000 innocents killed ?

Source ?
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

jr are my initials, thanks. No punishment, but who ever buys one is a damn fool. You ok with him hawking bibles, there Little Petey?(Charlatan who is not Christian) You didn't answer.
Hey, if you want to get you panties in a wad over a candidate selling Bibles, then have at it. In the meantime, I'll continue to care about more important things like the swiss cheese border, fentanyl flooding into this country, inflation, etc....

But I'll ask again. What should Trump's punishment be for have the gall to sell some Bibles?
J.R.
Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Hey, if you want to get you panties in a wad over a candidate selling Bibles, then have at it. In the meantime, I'll continue to care about more important things like the swiss cheese border, fentanyl flooding into this country, inflation, etc....

But I'll ask again. What should Trump's punishment be for have the gall to sell some Bibles
That charlatan can sell anything he want's. I'm just worried about people like you, LP who think it is perfectly fine. Now, maybe I got short changes, but my King James did not have the US constitution in it. I have been screwed. All this time I thought the Bible was a worldly book, not just the US.....Merca, damn it, LP!
whiterock
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

But I'll ask again. What should Trump's punishment be for have the gall to sell some Bibles
That charlatan can sell anything he want's. I'm just worried about people like you, LP who think it is perfectly fine. Now, maybe I got short changes, but my King James did not have the US constitution in it. I have been screwed. All this time I thought the Bible was a worldly book, not just the US.....Merca, damn it, LP!
in a free market, anyone can sell/buy anything.

At what point, from the Chairman of the Board all the way down to char force flunky at the publishing houses, distribution centers, and retail establishments, do we impute the moral requirement that only Christians should sell bibles?

LIB,MR BEARS
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

How would this be different if we replaced "Bible" with "same-sex wedding cake" Would that make Trump woke or a hypocrite?
Oldbear83
"How would this be different if we replaced "Bible" with "same-sex wedding cake""

In that case JR may have a use for the product.
J.R.
Realitybites said:

J.R. said:

I'm 100% behind us arming Ukraine to the teeth. Israel ...no thanks. Again, I a speaking of the current Nazi govt. and you can go **** yourself on my inner Nazi, no, clown , well thought out. You didn't answer the question. Are you ok with Israel indiscriminate killing of the innocent ? you ok with that?

So you are not ok with arming the "Nazi" government of Israel, but you are ok arming the actual Nazi Banderistas in Kiev? Sounds to me more like you are just rubber stamping the policy positions of the Biden administration instead of putting the foreign policy brain into first gear.
I'm for arming Ukraine to the teeth. I'm for aiding Israel as long as they behave better. They have been pathetic and that is mainly due to the current govt. We CAN and should do both.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

"How would this be different if we replaced "Bible" with "same-sex wedding cake""

you are just dumb. you should be embarrassed . yeah clown, I need a same sex cake. My 2 kids may beg to disagree.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

you are just dumb. you should be embarrassed . yeah clown, I need a same sex cake. My 2 kids may beg to disagree.
1. Lighten up, Francis

2. For such a successful businessman, it seems strange you use such a grade-school level vocabulary

3. Lighten up, Francis

4. A lot of gays have kids

5. Lighten up, Francis

6. Everybody but the gluten-phobic like cake!

Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Realitybites said:

J.R. said:

I'm for arming Ukraine to the teeth. I'm for aiding Israel as long as they behave better. They have been pathetic and that is mainly due to the current govt. We CAN and should do both.

No we should not
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

2. For such a successful businessman, it seems strange you use such a grade-school level vocabulary

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

king arthur makes a great gluten free cake mix!

Also, the gluten free pancakes are good too
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

I will really dumb it down for you. You be real dumb, for reels!
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

Thanks for confirming my point, JR.

I have heard of a 'second childhood', but you represent the first instance I have witnessed of second pre-pubescent petulance.
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

I have heard of a 'second childhood', but you represent the first instance I have witnessed of second pre-pubescent petulance.
you asked him to lighten up and then you scold him for what seems to be a light hearted smart alek post..

Good bull is good bull

–Horace

Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

you asked him to lighten up and then you scold him for what seems to be a light hearted smart alek post..

Good bull is good bull

But JR's schtick is not good bull, it's just old bull.

A man with his talents can at least manage some zing.
whiterock
Oldbear83 said:

4th and Inches said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

Good bull is good bull

it's actually fascinating. how can a guy that accomplished in one endeavor be so ******ed in another?
J.R.
whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

4th and Inches said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

1. Lighten up, Francis

3. Lighten up, Francis

5. Lighten up, Francis

Good bull is good bull

it's actually fascinating. how can a guy that accomplished in one endeavor be so ******ed in another?

funny stuff for reelz, yo!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.