This is Collin Allred

18,302 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by Mothra
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Homosexuality has been around almost from the beginning. And it's condemned by God as evil & depraved. We all know how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah.
This is sin of Sodom Ezekiel 16
49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. 51 Samaria did not commit half the sins you did. You have done more detestable things than they, and have made your sisters seem righteous by all these things you have done. 52 Bear your disgrace, for you have furnished some justification for your sisters. Because your sins were more vile than theirs, they appear more righteous than you. So then, be ashamed and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous
Waco1947
historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.
No they were not perverts but engagedin attempted rape which is wrong. And scripture does inform scripture. God is speaking in Ezekiel. You are arguing with God. Ez 16; 116 The word of the Lord came to me:
Waco1947 ,la
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

No they were perverts engaged i rape which is wrong. And scripture does inform scripture. God is speaking in Ezekiel. You are arguing with God. Ez 16; 116 The word of the Lord came to me:

historian
Yes, God spoke in Ezekiel.

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is still in Genesis 19.

Your trolling has not changed a single fact.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Allred and tampon Tim, a perfect pairing.
boognish_bear
KaiBear
Out of state money is buying a lot of lies for Dem nominee.

Strange how so many people can be impacted by relentless propaganda.
historian
Lots of gullible sheeple.
ScottS
Debate on?
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
ScottS
Any updates would be appreciated as I'm traveling today.
jbbear
Colin is getting schooled. Like giggles he answers absolutely nothing. I wish he would never mention his affiliation with Baylor. He is a useless liar.
boognish_bear
Cruz worked Allred from start to finish. Allred was on his heels from the start and never regained his footing in the debate.
jbbear
Other than oatmeal brains pooping his pants in his last debate ever I have never seen a politician eviscerated like Allred. Let's hope this state is smart enough to not elect that Dumbocrat.
KaiBear
Beginning to respect Ted Cruz.

Never thought that was possible.
Forest Bueller
boognish_bear said:

Cruz worked Allred from start to finish. Allred was on his heels from the start and never regained his footing in the debate.

Cruz is a National level debate champion from his college days.

Ain't nobody beating him in a one on one debate. He reportedly also has an audio-graphic memory.

So he will catch you if you make a verbal mistake.

It's a shame Trump isn't one tenth the debate master Cruz is.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

Shame Trump isn't one tenth the debate master Vance is; as well.
The_barBEARian
Why did they spend 30 mins trying to out-do each other on how many much needed American tax dollars they will frivolously waste on foreigners in Israel?
Malbec
Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

Ain't nobody beating him in a one on one debate. He reportedly also has an audio-graphic memory.

And yet the after-debate survey showed that 67% (of 20,000+ responses) thought Allred won the debate. These things are a waste of time. They don't change anybody's mind this late in the game. Cruz made him look like a naked beekeeper.
boognish_bear
Malbec said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

And yet the after-debate survey showed that 67% (of 20,000+ responses) thought Allred won the debate. These things are a waste of time. They don't change anybody's mind this late in the game. Cruz made him look like a naked beekeeper.

i don't think those people watched the debate
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

Malbec said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

i don't think those people watched the debate

Well they shouldn't have to for only 10 dollars per response.
historian
The poll is obviously worthless. Many voters will make up their own minds. The debate should help more than some poll about it after.
Forest Bueller
KaiBear said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

Shame Trump isn't one tenth the debate master Vance is; as well.

The truth here.
midgett
Gonna have to disagree. I taped the debate. After reading some posts about it, I thought I'd watch the butt kicking.

Yes, on the facts, Cruz kicked his butt. Allred seemed a bit unnerved.

BUT….

Cruz needs some bedside manner. He is yelling and talking angrily. He needs a Vance tutorial. I can see how some less informed voters (most) would be turned off by Cruz and ignoring what he is saying. Allred says things he has never supported but says it calmly. Sadly, that allows it to stick.

I'm not sure I can listen to Cruz for an hour and I'm definitely voting for him. And Allred is lying like crazy.

Probably didn't help the first topic was abortion.
Forest Bueller
Malbec said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

. It's not like the decimation will change any votes.

Well, Allred won the likability factor. But, in the debate he was factually destroyed.
Bandito
ShooterTX said:

For decades I have heard that Texas dems were good guys that had nothing in common with the DC dems. Maybe that was true in the past... but not today.

THIS is from the Texas dems convention. THIS is what they believe & support.

You may think that Colin Allred is a good guy because he went to Baylor... but don't forget that he got his law degree at Berkley. He has stated on his website that he believes its important to protect "Trans kids". He is trying to conceal his support for these full on crazy trans ideologies by only openly referring to violence against the "trans kids". In reality, he believes that its possible for kids to be trans... in other words, he supports everything that the Texas dems are supporting in this speech.

Texas dems are every bit as crazy & dangerous as AOC and Nancy Pelosi. They want to target your kids & grandkids with all this disgusting stuff. They want to destroy them, body & soul.

You can vote for Colin Allred because you don't like Ted Cruz... but what you are really saying is that you hate your children.
I used to live in Allred's district. It's so frustrating because he claims to be a moderate (he is never challenged on this), but the truth is he is a far left radical. His liberty score is to the left of Pelosi, AOC and Bernie Sanders. He is such a phony.
Bandito
ScottS said:

Any updates would be appreciated as I'm traveling today.
Allred got beat like a drum. It wasn't even close.
historian
If Allred were moderate the Dem powers would never let him run. They purged the sane Dems out of any prominent position in the party many years ago.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Malbec said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

And yet the after-debate survey showed that 67% (of 20,000+ responses) thought Allred won the debate.
If this poll is even remotely true, then our country is finished. Our people are broken.
4th and Inches
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Malbec said:

Forest Bueller said:

boognish_bear said:

And yet the after-debate survey showed that 67% (of 20,000+ responses) thought Allred won the debate.
If this poll is even remotely true, then our country is finished. Our people are broken.
its not.. nobody called me and I didnt watch it
curtpenn
Well, that and they support murdering babies.
ScottS
After the debate I'm not sure who to vote for. I'm on the fence. I might have to see what Bruce Springsteen, Jennifer Garner, Pink, or Taylor Swift thinks.
KaiBear
Texas will eventually turn blue.

And despite all the evidence , people will still wonder how it happened.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.