This is Collin Allred

13,468 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by TinFoilHatPreacherBear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Homosexuality has been around almost from the beginning. And it's condemned by God as evil & depraved. We all know how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah.
This is sin of Sodom Ezekiel 16
49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. 51 Samaria did not commit half the sins you did. You have done more detestable things than they, and have made your sisters seem righteous by all these things you have done. 52 Bear your disgrace, for you have furnished some justification for your sisters. Because your sins were more vile than theirs, they appear more righteous than you. So then, be ashamed and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous
Waco1947
historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.
No they were not perverts but engagedin attempted rape which is wrong. And scripture does inform scripture. God is speaking in Ezekiel. You are arguing with God. Ez 16; 116 The word of the Lord came to me:
Waco1947 ,la
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

No they were perverts engaged i rape which is wrong. And scripture does inform scripture. God is speaking in Ezekiel. You are arguing with God. Ez 16; 116 The word of the Lord came to me:

historian
Yes, God spoke in Ezekiel.

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is still in Genesis 19.

Your trolling has not changed a single fact.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Allred and tampon Tim, a perfect pairing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.