This is Collin Allred

18,306 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Mothra
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KaiBear said:

Texas will eventually turn blue.

And despite all the evidence , people will still wonder how it happened.

What evidence? Same as what turned CO an NM? Cal migration? When was the last Dem Gov or Senator here? Ann Richards? Anyway, let us know all the evidence.
KaiBear
ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

What evidence? Same as what turned CO an NM? Cal migration? When was the last Dem Gov or Senator here? Ann Richards? Anyway, let us know all the evidence.
Texas has thousands of illegals settling in every year.

Sure, they can not vote...yet.

But children born in the state WILL be voting when they reach the age of 18.

And 20 years is just a blink of the eyes when it comes to politics.
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

the current trend in youth is less blue than 4 years ago
GrowlTowel
KaiBear said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

The current trend in Hispanics is less blue than 10 years ago.

People have been yelling "demographics!" since the 1990s and the percentages in state wide elections have not really changed that much.
KaiBear
GrowlTowel said:

KaiBear said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

The current trend in Hispanics is less blue than 10 years ago.

People have been yelling "demographics!" since the 1990s and the percentages in state wide elections have not really changed that much.

Over the last 50 years demographics have most certainly changed throughtout the United States.

Hispanics are the most rapidly increasing ethnic group in the country. Their birth rates far exceed those of blacks or Anglos.

Within another 20-40 years they will be the dominant ethnic group.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
It was blue before it turned red.I always wondered why it changed. My dad, and my mother always followed, voted dem till B. Clinton got caught lying about Monica. They thought the adultery disqualified him to lead our nation. Of course its all changed now. People overlook that.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
KaiBear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

It was blue before it turned red.I always wondered why it changed. My dad, and my mother always followed, voted dem till B. Clinton got caught lying about Monica. They thought the adultery disqualified him to lead our nation. Of course its all changed now. People overlook that.
Texas was traditionally Democrat following the Civil War and ( worse ) Republican controlled Reconstruction.

The horrors of both events caused Texas to be part of the ' Solid South ' politically for almost 100 years.

However increasing Democratic liberalism and increasing Republican conservatism eventually pushed a majority of Texas to vote Republican.

But unprecdented illegal immigration and low Anglo birth rates make Texas's probable re entry into a blue state almost inevitable.
Forest Bueller_bf
KaiBear said:

Eventually.

East Texas never will though.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Well I feel like I have done my duty producing anglo babies.

OTH

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2024-08-19/its-not-just-south-texas-republicans-are-making-gains-with-latino-voters-in-big-cities-too

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/08/19/texas-republican-latino-hispanic-voters/
KaiBear

Well I feel like I have done my duty producing anglo babies.

OTH

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2024-08-19/its-not-just-south-texas-republicans-are-making-gains-with-latino-voters-in-big-cities-too

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/08/19/texas-republican-latino-hispanic-voters/
Lets just see if Cruz wins a majority of the Hispanic vote.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
A poll showed recently that 51% of Hispanics will vote for Allred. I wont vote for either. i like Allred but he is too much of a Dem. Cruz is a lying cuck.
cougar king
Allred tore Lying Ted a new one! Never thought I'd be cheering for a Baylor Bear.
cougar king
You cannot control a woman's body. Your wife and daughter are NOT your property contrary to what you think.
cougar king
historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.

Despite your hatred, there is an active LGBTQ community at Baylor.
Forest Bueller_bf
cougar king said:

You cannot control a woman's body. Your wife and daughter are NOT your property contrary to what you think.
Good grief goober, nobody said they did control their wife or sisters body. Nor could they.

Otoh, a woman shouldn't be able to control the body of a human being that just happens to be living inside of her.
It is not her body. It is the body of another human being.
whitetrash
Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

Good grief goober, nobody said they did control their wife or sisters body. Nor could they.

Otoh, a woman shouldn't be able to control the body of a human being that just happens to be living inside of her.
Give our Coog Hi interloper a break. He had to type that quickly in order to make a fresh batch of coffee and restock the taquitos on the roller rack before his shift ended.

KaiBear
cougar king said:

Many, if not most of abortions are pushed on women by their boyfriends, husbands or fathers.
4th and Inches
cougar king said:

Allred tore Lying Ted a new one! Never thought I'd be cheering for a Baylor Bear.
lol
GrowlTowel
cougar king said:

historian
Waco1947 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Allred is running an ad where he states Cruz does not care about securing the border.

Open border Allred is such a typical lying Dem. I mean at least be honest and own your scumbag liberal policies. Pretender.
Cruz sided with trump is killing the border security bill

Cruz & Trump wisely opposed the fascists' amnesty bill. Most Americans oppose amnesty for illegals because it's a stupid idea.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Last Dem gov of Texas was Mark White, also a Baylor alum.
historian

They were correct. It still should disqualify someone for higher office (& lower too). Unfortunately it doesn't happen. And yes, I know Trump was married multiple times and cheated on each of them, even bragging about it. (I'm not sure if he cheated on Melania.)
historian
cougar king said:

historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.

Being honest about perversion is not hatred. That kind of talk is absurd and, ironically, hateful.
historian
Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

There is no excuse for murdering an innocent human. No one is as innocent as a baby. The fascists advocate infanticide and that's barbaric.
cougar king
historian said:

They were correct. It still should disqualify someone for higher office (& lower too). Unfortunately it doesn't happen. And yes, I know Trump was married multiple times and cheated on each of them, even bragging about it. (I'm not sure if he cheated on Melania.)

He slept with Stormi Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Barron.
cougar king
historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Being honest about perversion is not hatred. That kind of talk is absurd and, ironically, hateful.

A fetus is not a baby you religious zealot. You talk about perversion but find it well within your morals to support a man who has allegedly assaulted several women, cheated on all his spouses and has bragged about other sexual acts he's conducted.

Like I said before, there's no hate like Christian "love".
BusyTarpDuster2017
cougar king said:

Of course you can control a woman's body. You can control a man's body. And they don't have to be your "property" to do so. Any moral government would control ANY body that is trying to murder another human being.

You are an example of what I said about our people being broken. You don't think things through, you just uncritically accept the talking points. Or, you have thought them through, but you just don't care.

KaiBear
cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Like I said before, there's no hate like Christian "love".
True; which is why Christians donate far more money and time to the poor and homeless than anyone else.
KaiBear
cougar king said:

historian said:

He slept with Stormi Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Barron.
LOL....... you leftists always focus on the wrong gal.

Unlikely Trump slept with an ugly Stormi Daniels.

But he almost certainly had a long term affair with Karen MacDougal; Playboy's playmate of the year.
ScottS
cougar king said:

BS
Wrecks Quan Dough
cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

A fetus is not a baby you religious zealot.

Fetus is Latin for offspring. It is a child by definition only unborn. Abortion kills human beings.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

A fetus is not a baby you religious zealot.

You don't have to be religious to know a fetus is a natural stage of human development….

STxBear81
Baylor Bear or not. Cruz is the choice
GrowlTowel
historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Last Dem gov of Texas was Mark White, also a Baylor alum.

Ann Richards was after Gov. White.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.