This is Collin Allred

18,183 Views | 280 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Texas will eventually turn blue.

And despite all the evidence , people will still wonder how it happened.

What evidence? Same as what turned CO an NM? Cal migration? When was the last Dem Gov or Senator here? Ann Richards? Anyway, let us know all the evidence.

Last Dem gov of Texas was Mark White, also a Baylor alum.

Ann Richards was after Gov. White.
I heard that, did she catch him?
GrowlTowel
Oldbear83 said:

GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

What evidence? Same as what turned CO an NM? Cal migration? When was the last Dem Gov or Senator here? Ann Richards? Anyway, let us know all the evidence.

No. White is still alive I believe
Oldbear83
GrowlTowel said:

Oldbear83 said:

GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Ah.

Thanks.

whitetrash
GrowlTowel said:

Oldbear83 said:

GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Nope. Died in 2017.
4th and Inches
Wrecks Quan Dough said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.

Despite your hatred, there is an active LGBTQ community at Baylor.

Being honest about perversion is not hatred. That kind of talk is absurd and, ironically, hateful.

A fetus is not a baby you religious zealot.

Fetus is Latin for offspring. It is a child by definition only unborn. Abortion kills human beings.
a microscopic organism is life under the ocean and in outer space but in America, a thriving fetus aka baby with a heartbeat isnt..

Do we trust the science or not?
historian
cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Ard you deliberately trying to misstate scripture? Do you realize what an egregious sin that is?

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is from Genesis and does not require jumping ahead hundreds of years to the prophet Ezekiel to understand their sin or the consequences. The complete story can be found in Genesis 19: they were perverts engaged in homosexuality and seeking to rape God's angels sent there to save Lot and his family. The text is very clear and unambiguous. God punished those wicked people by raining fire & brimstone down upon them from the sky. I believe archaeological evidence has been found to confirm the story.

No amount of deception, obfuscation, and lying can hide these clear facts from scripture. And if there were any doubts that homosexuality was a sin for all time, one only needs to read Romans 1 to see it condemned as such in no uncertain terms and with clear context.

One is saved by repenting from sin (turning away from it) not embracing it and by believing in Jesus Christ. There is no other way to escape the consequences of sin which is eternal damnation in hell. For anyone truly wanting to understand these realities, read the entire book of Romans. It is filled with great wisdom about these facts and much more.

Being honest about perversion is not hatred. That kind of talk is absurd and, ironically, hateful.

A fetus is not a baby you religious zealot. You talk about perversion but find it well within your morals to support a man who has allegedly assaulted several women, cheated on all his spouses and has bragged about other sexual acts he's conducted.

Like I said before, there's no hate like Christian "love".

A fetus most definitely is a human being in a different state of development. Just like all of us.

If believing in scripture is zealotry, then thank you for the compliment. Loving the truth is not hate. I don't know if there is a worse kind of hate than hating someone for their religious beliefs. And for the record, I don't hate anyone. I strongly dislike extreme evil and the people who perpetrate it. That's not hate neither is being honest about sin.

I support Trump only because there is no other alternative. I've never been a big fan but he's the lesser of evils. It's not as if there was any alternative: a man with a record of adultery (like too many in Washington, unfortunately) or woman who lies about everything and whose political career began with adultery and prostitution.

I apologize for the emoji. It was unintentional.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

A stand corrected. My memory is off.
historian
I died recently, a few years ago.
historian
4th and Inches said:

Wrecks Quan Dough said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Fetus is Latin for offspring. It is a child by definition only unborn. Abortion kills human beings.
a microscopic organism is life under the ocean and in outer space but in America, a thriving fetus aka baby with a heartbeat isnt..

Not when "science" lies for an agenda, such as mass murder of human beings. The American Holocaust is the worst evil in US history.
Oldbear83
whitetrash said:

GrowlTowel said:

Oldbear83 said:

GrowlTowel said:

historian said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Nope. Died in 2017.
So she finally got him ...
Redbrickbear
4th and Inches said:

Wrecks Quan Dough said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

whiterock
Redbrickbear said:

4th and Inches said:

Wrecks Quan Dough said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

RFH doesn't understand the definition of "luxury belief."
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
cougar king said:

historian said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

It was blue before it turned red.I always wondered why it changed. My dad, and my mother always followed, voted dem till B. Clinton got caught lying about Monica. They thought the adultery disqualified him to lead our nation. Of course its all changed now. People overlook that.

They were correct. It still should disqualify someone for higher office (& lower too). Unfortunately it doesn't happen. And yes, I know Trump was married multiple times and cheated on each of them, even bragging about it. (I'm not sure if he cheated on Melania.)

He slept with Stormi Daniels while Melania was pregnant with Barron.

Yes but it's ok. He changed parties and put an R by his name. This board is all in.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
whiterock

cougar king said:

historian said:

It was blue before it turned red.I always wondered why it changed. My dad, and my mother always followed, voted dem till B. Clinton got caught lying about Monica. They thought the adultery disqualified him to lead our nation. Of course its all changed now. People overlook that.

They were correct. It still should disqualify someone for higher office (& lower too). Unfortunately it doesn't happen. And yes, I know Trump was married multiple times and cheated on each of them, even bragging about it. (I'm not sure if he cheated on Melania.)

Yes but it's ok. He changed parties and put an R by his name. This board is all in.
but he never dated Willie Brown to get ahead or engaged in throuples with Hollywood c-listers, which is a shame because if he'd done that and put a D by his name, you'd get all giddy inside.
KaiBear
whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

but he never dated Willie Brown to get ahead or engaged in throuples with Hollywood c-listers, which is a shame because if he'd done that and put a D by his name, you'd get all giddy inside.

Beginning to suspect Limited hates Trump mostly because they are similar in some ways.

Except Trump constantly gets hit on by the ' top shelf ' gals while Limited has to run to the likes of Cambodia.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Beginning to suspect Limited hates Trump mostly because they are similar in some ways.

Except Trump constantly gets hit on by the ' top shelf ' gals while Limited has to run to the likes of Cambodia.

Lol. Never voted D for national or statewide office. Trump has taken over and ruined the republican party. He beat the worst candidate in history but lost to the third worst.
4th and Inches

KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Lol. Never voted D for national or statewide office. Trump has taken over and ruined the republican party. He beat the worst candidate in history but lost to the third worst.
actually, he is about to elevate Clinton out of her worst position when Harris loses to him. She appears to be the worst based on polling
Forest Bueller_bf

KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Kamala may be the worst candidate in history, however voting is much more complex than in 2016 and mail in ballot manipulation may save her. That said, even with that she could still lose. She is that bad.

Literally she is the only candidate besides Biden, that Trump has any chance to beat. If the D's had rolled out Josh Shapiro, this would be over already.
historian
Redbrickbear said:

4th and Inches said:

Wrecks Quan Dough said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Every time some fascist makes an excuse to promote infanticide the results are always ridiculously lame. There is no legitimate reason for killing babies. Period.

That is obvious and it's amazing that there is any debate about it. But neo-pagans think of abortion as the birth control of last resort because they are immoral advocating for ****s and perverts.

More illustrations of how much our culture has declined.
KaiBear

KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Yeah, yeah have heard this same refrain from you st least a dozen times.

But you rarely if EVER apply your 'clever' half court word
games against Democrats.

Suspect Trump's Top Shelf conquests simply piss you off.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

You cannot control a woman's body. Your wife and daughter are NOT your property contrary to what you think.
Good grief goober, nobody said they did control their wife or sisters body. Nor could they.

Otoh, a woman shouldn't be able to control the body of a human being that just happens to be living inside of her.
It is not her body. It is the body of another human being.
It's not "a human being living inside." It's a zygote then a fetus then a living breathing human being. "A God breathed into the man the breathe of life.
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
historian said:

Yes, God spoke in Ezekiel.

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is still in Genesis 19.

Your trolling has not changed a single fact.
genesis speaks of attempted rape, both for the Angels, and for the daughters of Lot. That's power not sexuality
Waco1947 ,la
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

You cannot control a woman's body. Your wife and daughter are NOT your property contrary to what you think.
Good grief goober, nobody said they did control their wife or sisters body. Nor could they.

Otoh, a woman shouldn't be able to control the body of a human being that just happens to be living inside of her.
It's not "a human being living inside." It's a zygote then a fetus then a living breathing human being. "A God breathed into the man the breathe of life.

However in some states abortions are now legal for any reason right up until the baby's head passes through the birthing canal.

Such actions are an inexcusable abomination.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Forest Bueller_bf said:

KaiBear said:

whiterock said:

cougar king said:

historian said:

Kamala may be the worst candidate in history, however voting is much more complex than in 2016 and mail in ballot manipulation may save her. That said, even with that she could still lose. She is that bad.

Literally she is the only candidate besides Biden, that Trump has any chance to beat. If the D's had rolled out Josh Shapiro, this would be over already.

Maybe. I think a win over Harris would elevate him to 4th worst. A loss would put him in 1 worst candidate. HC was wise enough not to run after losing.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

the breath of life has nothing to do with breathing air as a baby leaves the mother.

The breath of life is taking dust or other non living and creating life.

A baby begins breathing thru the umbilical cord long before breathing with its lungs.

By the end of the first trimester, the baby can move its arms and legs as it has a fully functional brain and nervous system. Yes, it feels pain when those butchers cut it up for removal.

At 18 weeks, baby nervous system begins to develop the Myelin sheath which is the insulation coating over the nerves so they can send signals from brain to all parts of the body.

By 21 weeks, babies are sucking and swallowing amniotic fluid as well as moving the diaphragm up and down and flexing the chest muscles used for lung movement. This is prep for breathing.

By end of second trimester, your babys brain stem is fully mature and ready to control heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure.

Now we get to the good stuff. This is where the brain activity is clearly shown including things like REM sleep aka dreaming.

Trust the science, you are killing a human that can feel pain and has brain activity that includes sleeping and dreaming.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

He also said He formed us in the womb.

And that He knew us before we were born.

We simple disagree here.

(FEE-tus) An unborn offspring that develops and grows inside the uterus (womb) of humans and other mammals.

Just because the baby is unborn, does not make her any less a human being because she is living inside her mother.

It is simply mental gymnastics to try and argue that the unborn offspring that develops and grows inside the uterus is any less human than you or me.
historian
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

Faulty reasoning that does not deserve the label "logic" and ignorant or deliberate lies.
If the zygote or fetus is not human then what species is it? Human is the only honest answer.

As I've said before, repeatedly, there is no legitimate excuse for the murder of an innocent human life. Period. Exclamation point.

Silly and futile attempts to do so only reinforce the point.
historian
Waco1947 said:

historian said:

Yes, God spoke in Ezekiel.

The story of Sodom & Gomorrah is still in Genesis 19.

Your trolling has not changed a single fact.
genesis speaks of attempted rape, both for the Angels, and for the daughters of Lot. That's power not sexuality

Tell that to the woman (or man) who is violated. It's abusing the sexual act for power. It's still sex.

Your obfuscation is getting tiresome. I can continue if you want to waste yours and everyone else's time.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

We simple disagree here.

(FEE-tus) An unborn offspring that develops and grows inside the uterus (womb) of humans and other mammals.

Just because the baby is unborn, does not make her any less a human being living inside her mother.

It is simple mental gymnastics to try and argue that the unborn offspring that develops and grows inside the uterus is any less human than you or me.

Waco47 has been quoted such Scripture passages countless times.

He simply ignores them.
Forest Bueller_bf
KaiBear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

We simple disagree here.

Just because the baby is unborn, does not make her any less a human being living inside her mother.

It is simple mental gymnastics to try and argue that the unborn offspring that develops and grows inside the uterus is any less human than you or me.

He simply ignores them.
Here is what I really don't understand, if there is any doubt about it whatsoever, a man of God should fall on the side of caution, if there is any doubt.

The fact is by the word of God there really is no doubt that in the womb we are formed, we are known, and of course we are human.

Saying Zygote and Fetus is just massaging the conscience, because factually, that Fetus and Zygote are human.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

KaiBear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

cougar king said:

We simple disagree here.

He simply ignores them.
Here is what I really don't understand, if there is any doubt about it whatsoever, a man of God should fall on the side of caution, if there is any doubt.

The fact is by the word of God there really is no doubt that in the womb we are formed, we are known, and of course we are human.

Saying Zygote and Fetus is just massaging the conscience, because factually, that Fetus and Zygote are human.

Waco47 refuses to discuss where he got his theology 'degree'.

No doubt there is a very good reason.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.

I really dislike Cruz, he is a show pony, not a workhorse. Allred is likable, but …

I will be voting for Cruz because of Schumer/ Kavanaugh
4th and Inches
They are talking about possible Supreme Court pics so trump and cruiz seem to be the most reasonable votes from that aspect

Heaven forbid we have more justices who dont know what a woman is
KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

They are talking about possible Supreme Court pics so trump and cruiz seem to be the most reasonable votes from that aspect

Heaven forbid we have more justices who dont know what a woman is

Heaven forbid we have more justices who want advisory groups like the CDC to legislate property rights
The_barBEARian
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.

I really dislike Cruz, he is a show pony, not a workhorse. Allred is likable, but …

I will be voting for Cruz because of Schumer/ Kavanaugh

The only work I expect from my federal representative is border security.... beyond that dismantling and disarming the central government that has power creeped its way to total supremacy over state and local government which was not the vision of the founders.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.