Biden Drops Out

7,637 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by LIB,MR BEARS
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nein51 said:

Hear me out.

A) They are going to lose and they know it. Running Harris is like calling someone you don't want to call at a time you're almost sure they aren't going to be around. You get credit for having called but you don't actually have to talk to anyone.

B) They get all the credit for running a black woman knowing full well they aren't going to win and just get started on 2028. They get to call everyone racists and sexist and misogynist for not voting for their black woman which makes them feel good inside.

Trump, if he can keep his mouth shut for about 100 days, wins in an absolute landslide. "Joe was always a tough competitor and foe. I wish him the best in his retirement"…now let's spam the airways with how hand picking a nominee with no vote and no convention goes against 200+ years of what American "democracy" and freedom means. Add her VP ratings on a loop. Add any host of her word salad and cackling.

If Republicans cant slam dunk this election there's really no reason to have a party any longer.
A - Knowing this reality unquestionably necessitates a protectionist move. The dam is about to burst on the Democrats, regardless of the outcome of the election. If Trump wins, Biden can then step down and let Harris ascend for the purpose of wholesale pardons. If Harris wins, Biden can serve up the pardons on his way out of the door. This is something the Republicans could not do in 1974 for anyone but Nixon. In 2024, the Democrats have no compunction for excusing far more serious behavior than that displayed by Hunt, Haldeman, Segretti, McCord, Dean, Liddy, et al.

B- This is their promotable election narrative. They hope to paint anyone who does not vote for Harris as a racist; emblematic of the racist-soluble nature of America. They will continue to tout the failures of the administration as unprecedented successes regardless of the absurdity. It will take three cycles of Republican presidential occupancy to cleanse the Democratic party of the culprits, and this move allows them Constitutional authority to parachute them safely.
nein51
KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

Hear me out.

They are going to lose and they know it. Running Harris is like calling someone you don't want to call at a time you're almost sure they aren't going to be around. You get credit for having called but you don't actually have to talk to anyone.

They get all the credit for running a black woman knowing full well they aren't going to win and just get started on 2028. They get to call everyone racists and sexist and misogynist for not voting for their black woman which makes them feel good inside.

Trump, if he can keep his mouth shut for about 100 days, wins in an absolute landslide. "Joe was always a tough competitor and foe. I wish him the best in his retirement"…now let's spam the airways with how hand picking a nominee with no vote and no convention goes against 200+ years of what American "democracy" and freedom means. Add her VP ratings on a loop. Add any host of her word salad and cackling.

If Republicans cant slam dunk this election there's really no reason to have a party any longer.

Donors don't give away hundreds of millions of dollars to a candidate they assume is going to lose.

90% of the media is going to glorify Harris.
90% of the media is going to hysterically vilify Trump.

Voter harvesting in certain precincts of Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago will magically result in 120% 'voter' turnouts.

Illegals will be voting by the thousands in Arizona, California and New Mexico.

Harris could easily be our last president.

Donors have already given away hundreds of millions of dollars and lots of democrats are "anyone but Biden" because they don't think he can win. The problem is she can't win either.

She's going to get the people who vote (D) no matter what but unless Trump can't help himself she's not going to get more than that. The media isn't going to do anything they aren't already doing. Orange man bad, Harris is the smartest person on earth and our only hope to save democracy (oh the irony).

Trump, however, may be the one person on earth who can screw this up. This is Baylor-UNLV and Trump is capt carrot. All he has to do is take a knee.

There's a lesson here though; suck the right dick$ along the way and you can go really far in your career even if you're terrible and unqualified.
Harrison Bergeron
The big question will be if black men and some women - suffering the most under Brown's "border czar" policies - will vote for her just for Didn't Earn It reasons or will vote for policy. Trump's biggest growth has been with black men - will they vote for her just because she's half black.
WacoKelly83
Aliceinbubbleland
Forest Bueller_bf said:

When Harris dropped out of the 2020 Democratic primaries she was polling about 3%
and was totally decimated by anybody with any ability in debates.

Not saying democrats can't win. Of course they can.

I don't underestimate Trumps ability to screw up a good thing.
That's what happens when you have a relative unknonwn, Harris, in the 2020 debates. Handed the office of Vice-President and now candidate for President makes an unknown a shoe in for a close race now that she has been public for four years.

This is why we cannot get rid of incompetent incumbents. Voters rubber stamp the ballots.
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
GrowlTowel
Harrison Bergeron said:

The big question will be if black men and some women - suffering the most under Brown's "border czar" policies - will vote for her just for Didn't Earn It reasons or will vote for policy. Trump's biggest growth has been with black men - will they vote for her just because she's half black.
No they will not. Black men know black women.
GrowlTowel
nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

Hear me out.

They are going to lose and they know it. Running Harris is like calling someone you don't want to call at a time you're almost sure they aren't going to be around. You get credit for having called but you don't actually have to talk to anyone.

They get all the credit for running a black woman knowing full well they aren't going to win and just get started on 2028. They get to call everyone racists and sexist and misogynist for not voting for their black woman which makes them feel good inside.

Donors don't give away hundreds of millions of dollars to a candidate they assume is going to lose.

90% of the media is going to glorify Harris.
90% of the media is going to hysterically vilify Trump.

Voter harvesting in certain precincts of Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago will magically result in 120% 'voter' turnouts.

Illegals will be voting by the thousands in Arizona, California and New Mexico.

Harris could easily be our last president.

Donors have already given away hundreds of millions of dollars and lots of democrats are "anyone but Biden" because they don't think he can win. The problem is she can't win either.

She's going to get the people who vote (D) no matter what but unless Trump can't help himself she's not going to get more than that. The media isn't going to do anything they aren't already doing. Orange man bad, Harris is the smartest person on earth and our only hope to save democracy (oh the irony).

Trump, however, may be the one person on earth who can screw this up. This is Baylor-UNLV and Trump is capt carrot. All he has to do is take a knee.

There's a lesson here though; suck the right dick$ along the way and you can go really far in your career even if you're terrible and unqualified.
[Your analysis is correct] For the love of God can we please stop opening up the UNLV wound.
Assassin
https://babylonbee.com/news/jill-biden-drops-out-of-presidential-race
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
WacoKelly83
Harrison Bergeron
The Democrats continue to be a fertile ground for humor. The party whose latest scare tactic is it is "fighting for democracy" just let an actor and a few billionaires coronate a half-wit completely outside the will of the people.
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Harris and how we, Democrats, handles her nomination is our problem so righties thank you very your input no...wait the GOP's concerns are immaterial.
It's a religion and politics forum. Of course every opinion is equally valid.

Tell you what, going by your standard, Trump is the republicans problem.

So why don't you never say another damned word about Trump on here since
obviously in your mind your opinion is immaterial.
Well played. You are of course right. Say what you want about Harris/Biden So post away
but not all opinions are valid
Ido not think "All opinions are valid, simply by virtue of being that person's sincerely held perspective".

a)but I do think some opinions are valid across the board is automatically valid like "My opinion is that almond fudge ice cream' is as valid as "No, it's not vanilla is." There is no way to disprove these opinions.

b) Or the opinion has a reasonable basis - so long as we recognize it for what it is, just their unprovable view and nothing more.
That's different from treating it as actual fact. Here's one from Johnny Bear "Rest assured the MSM will portray any criticism of her - no matter how well founded - as "racist" and/or "misogynistic"
This is not reasonable until he show such comments by MSM
Here's another "WH Chief of Staff apparently informed the Cabinet, not the President. That is very irregular. All of this is peculiar, to say the least." 'Apparently' is not a fact but an opinion so all that follows is not valid.
One more Busytarp "And they forced him out on National Ice Cream Day, to boot." 'Forced is an opinion and not a fact.
However, once there is evidence that impacts the validity, then it becomes testable. If the opinion passes the test, it gets promoted to "fact". If it fails the test, that is reasonable basis for disbelief.
Unknown author

Obviously Waco47's day nurse has upped his dosage again .
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
Where the hell is Biden?

My gut feeling is that they'll announce he's damn near dead by the end of the week. Or maybe he actually is dead.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

Where the hell is Biden?

My gut feeling is that they'll announce he's damn near dead by the end of the week. Or maybe he actually is dead.
I am wondering the same thing , my friend. Perhaps he is on his deathbed and we just haven't been told.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Where the hell is Biden?

I am wondering the same thing , my friend. Perhaps he is on his deathbed and we just haven't been told.
Maybe in a coma. He's obviously been on lots of drugs which easily could put someone his age into a coma.
Assassin
I'm in love with Tulsi!

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Jack Bauer
I feel like Kamala Harris will become President before Jan 20th no matter the election...that is why they are pumping her up to be worthy of it.

Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Harris and how we, Democrats, handles her nomination is our problem so righties thank you very your input no...wait the GOP's concerns are immaterial.

Well played. You are of course right. Say what you want about Harris/Biden So post away
Ido not think "All opinions are valid, simply by virtue of being that person's sincerely held perspective".

a)but I do think some opinions are valid across the board is automatically valid like "My opinion is that almond fudge ice cream' is as valid as "No, it's not vanilla is." There is no way to disprove these opinions.

b) Or the opinion has a reasonable basis - so long as we recognize it for what it is, just their unprovable view and nothing more.
That's different from treating it as actual fact. Here's one from Johnny Bear "Rest assured the MSM will portray any criticism of her - no matter how well founded - as "racist" and/or "misogynistic"
Here's another "WH Chief of Staff apparently informed the Cabinet, not the President. That is very irregular. All of this is peculiar, to say the least." 'Apparently' is not a fact but an opinion so all that follows is not valid.
One more Busytarp "And they forced him out on National Ice Cream Day, to boot." 'Forced is an opinion and not a fact.
However, once there is evidence that impacts the validity, then it becomes testable. If the opinion passes the test, it gets promoted to "fact". If it fails the test, that is reasonable basis for disbelief.
Unknown author
Oh goodness, sometimes I wish I didn't post what I post. Of course you can post about Trump, I was just being tongue in cheek. Sorry.

We can all post about what we want and there is some validity to it virtually always.

The human experience puts us all, way closer together as people than some want to admit. There is not this vast difference of experience among "tribal" groups.

We all experience joy, we all experience grief, we all experience gain, we all experience loss, we all experience pain, we are all subject to the limits of the human experience no matter how wealthy or how poor we are.

It is a real shame the separation people choose to have from others simply because their upbringing is different, their economic situation is different, or their culture or race or religion are different.

I reject all these separations, and if someone is simply decent, I consider them my brother as a human being.
Jack Bauer
If Joe Biden is on death's doorstep and Kamala would become President before the election, that is why the Dems are uniting behind her now to actually WIN the election to be President.

They can't have Kamala be President for 6 months while advocating for Gavin, Whitmer, etc. etc.
If Joe doesn't survive, it's all in for Kamala.
Jack Bauer
What's the Plan if President Joe Biden Dies Between Now and the Election? (wweek.com)

Forest Bueller_bf
Assassin said:

I'm in love with Tulsi!

And, this is why at the top tier for Trumps VP picks was Tulsi for me.

Just having her there, reminding us of that total obliteration, would be
a bonus for Trump.
Assassin
Assassin
whiterock
Whitmer saying no. She was their best option for the Rust Belt states. Shapiro being Jewish will cause problems in MI. Can you spell Mark Kelly? Maybe Jared Polis?

Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Assassin said:

I'm in love with Tulsi!

And, this is why at the top tier for Trumps VP picks was Tulsi for me.

Just having her there, reminding us of that total obliteration, would be
a bonus for Trump.
What an epic beatdown that was. At that point, Harris dropped out shortly thereafter and at the same time the Democrat Party blackballed Tulsi. That is the reason Tulsi is now an Independent.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Assassin
nein51
There are loads of great interviews with her. I disagree with her on a number of issues but I think the country would be better off with her vs either of the morons we will actually choose from.
Married A Horn
No
Jack Bauer
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Unknown author
Oh goodness, sometimes I wish I didn't post what I post. Of course you can post about Trump, I was just being tongue in cheek. Sorry.

We can all post about what we want and there is some validity to it virtually always.

The human experience puts us all, way closer together as people than some want to admit. There is not this vast difference of experience among "tribal" groups.

We all experience joy, we all experience grief, we all experience gain, we all experience loss, we all experience pain, we are all subject to the limits of the human experience no matter how wealthy or how poor we are.

It is a real shame the separation people choose to have from others simply because their upbringing is different, their economic situation is different, or their culture or race or religion are different.

I reject all these separations, and if someone is simply decent, I consider them my brother as a human being.
I did not know you were tongue in cheek. Still your criticisms of me is correct. I was being hypocritical. We may both for or against candidates but still some opinions can and must challenged for validity
Porteroso
BellCountyBear said:

If he's not fit to run for president, he's not fit to BE president.

This is certainly true. To think, most of the country felt they either had to vote for Trump or a guy with dementia...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.