40% are very worried about not paying expenses: Some will still vote Dem

5,445 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TinFoilHatPreacherBear
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Some voters hate Trump because he is a liar and a carny. He tells people what they want to hear and some believe him. We could find a better leader.

Dem voters like you hate Trump because the TV told you to hate Trump. You don't hate him because he lies, the Dem politicians have been lying to you on nearly everything lately, but you simply don't care. You're not even smart enough to see how truly delusional you are being. Dems lie, lie, lie, you don't give a rip. You and the progressive voters are sad phonies.
total BS. I can only speak for myself. He's an absolute habitual liar, he has NO moral compass, ***** chaser, bully, doesn't pay his bills, family is nothing but a bunch of freaking grifters. He only cares about 1 thing. HIMSELF. he is just horrible human and a waste of oxygen. And is some of you do not understand that, that is on you.
Bestweekeverr
J.R. said:

Some voters hate Trump because he is a liar and a carny. He tells people what they want to hear and some believe him. We could find a better leader.

Dem voters like you hate Trump because the TV told you to hate Trump. You don't hate him because he lies, the Dem politicians have been lying to you on nearly everything lately, but you simply don't care. You're not even smart enough to see how truly delusional you are being. Dems lie, lie, lie, you don't give a rip. You and the progressive voters are sad phonies.
total BS. I can only speak for myself. He's an absolute habitual liar, he has NO moral compass, ***** chaser, bully, doesn't pay his bills, family is nothing but a bunch of freaking grifters. He only cares about 1 thing. HIMSELF. he is just horrible human and a waste of oxygen. And is some of you do not understand that, that is on you.
Couple of other things:

• Quoted Mein Kampf saying that undocumented migrants are "Poisoning the blood of our country"
  • Is against constitutional free speech by saying "He wants to jail people that burn the American flag for a year"
  • Pushed false election denialism in Georgia that in Giuliani's defamation case he admitted all our their lies
  • Pulled a "Merchant tables in the Temple" moment when he went on to sell $60 Trump Bibles to finance his court and campaign fees
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
You are only bothered because the TV tells you to be bothered.

All your manufacrued disdain is targeted towards Trump.

The media, Kamala, and the administration has been pulling a weekend at Bernie's charade for YEARS, and you are focused on Trump. You're a product of the media.
Bestweekeverr

The media, Kamala, and the administration has been pulling a weekend at Bernie's charade for YEARS, and you are focused on Trump. You're a product of the media.
Trump was the one that tried to sell me his Bible, not CNN
Oldbear83
Bestweekeverr said:

No one believes you want a Bible, anyway.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

and yet still a better choice than Harris

Not that you would understand
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

No one believes you want a Bible, anyway.
If you read your Bible than you should be able to tell me what Jesus did the merchants using the Temple for profit.

Trump is perverting Christianity for money and power, and if that doesn't bother you than it says a lot more about your faith than mine.
Oldbear83
Look at Harris and her mob, before pretending Trump is the problem here.
Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

I'm not asking you to vote for Harris. I'm not telling you not to vote for Trump. Just honestly asking if it really doesn't bother you that Trump is selling the Word of God?
Oldbear83
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

I'm not asking you to vote for Harris. I'm not telling you not to vote for Trump. Just honestly asking if it really doesn't bother you that Trump is selling the Word of God?
The point is, you are not being honest, you are dredging up whatever noise you can to attack Trump simply because you do not like him, while ignoring the much greater pile of filth and evil spewed from Democrats.

Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

The point is, you are not being honest, you are dredging up whatever noise you can to attack Trump simply because you do not like him, while ignoring the much greater pile of filth and evil spewed from Democrats.

The point that was brought up was "The only reason you can hate Trump is because the liberal tv media tells you to." I brought up a reason of why I'm not a fan of his, which was directly from an action he made. No liberal media involved.

This board is 99% conservative/republican so the filth spewed from the Democrats is put on display by enough people that it doesn't need me to call out. I don't really like Harris either, but everything bad I could possibly say about her is already expressed and amplified here. Not the case with Trump.

This board is more interesting where there are at least some dissenting voices and isn't a total echo chamber.

You are now the one not being honest be avoiding the question. Is Trump selling the Word of God for personal gain something that you approve of? You can say yes without advocating for Harris you know?

4th and Inches
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

lots of things bother me about Trump, more things bother me about Harris.. both sides have glaring problems for a christian but ultimatey I have to sit it out or vote based on who aligns best with most of my families values. Sadly, between those 2 I vote Trump. I was hoping RFK would present better and I may still vote for him. Had he picked Gabbard as a VP, it would have been a shoe in Vote from me.

The funniest thing is that the 3 main canidates were all democrats not that long ago. RFK should be your dem canidate but much like Gabbard, the elites of the party silence the internal opposition.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Bestweekeverr
4th and Inches said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

lots of things bother me about Trump, more things bother me about Harris.. both sides have glaring problems for a christian but ultimatey I have to sit it out or vote based on who aligns best with most of my families values. Sadly, between those 2 I vote Trump. I was hoping RFK would present better and I may still vote for him. Had he picked Gabbard as a VP, it would have been a shoe in Vote from me.

The funniest thing is that the 3 main canidates were all democrats not that long ago. RFK should be your dem canidate but much like Gabbard, the elites of the party silence the internal opposition.
Fair enough.

I wanted Pence or Haley, but here we are.
J.R.
KaiBear said:

Wife and I took our grandchildren to lunch yesterday in Estes Park.

$ 165

A few days ago bought 3 bags of groceries. No meat purchased of any kind.

$ 180

This inflairate is not sustainable for the vast majority of Americans. But relentless Dem propaganda could very well coerce American women into putting Harris in the White House anyway.

I feel you on that. I'm a food/wine guy, but I have gotten to where , I'm just not interested in paying $100 for Tex Mex (small sample size). Hell, I can cook better than most chefs in town. So, I can make the same Tex Mex meal for $15 at home. (homemade tortillas to boot)
Oldbear83
No, I am not being dishonest. This thread is not about Trump's fund-raising schtick, so I am not obliged to play your game.

And it is an established fact that you have only gone one way in your attacks. Pretending you somehow represent a balance of opinion is very much a lie, and - aside from fooling yourself - you are fooling no one.

All in all though, you are doing a bang-up job of showing how Harris is doing as well as she is, with zero qualifications or accomplishments.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

$ 165

$ 180

This inflairate is not sustainable for the vast majority of Americans. But relentless Dem propaganda could very well coerce American women into putting Harris in the White House anyway.

I feel you on that. I'm a food/wine guy, but I have gotten to where , I'm just not interested in paying $100 for Tex Mex (small sample size). Hell, I can cook better than most chefs in town. So, I can make the same Tex Mex meal for $15 at home. (homemade tortillas to boot)
Restaurants are doing ok here, but most of the fast food joints have gotten too expensive and are really struggling.
Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

No, I am not being dishonest. This thread is not about Trump's fund-raising schtick, so I am not obliged to play your game.

And it is an established fact that you have only gone one way in your attacks. Pretending you somehow represent a balance of opinion is very much a lie, and - aside from fooling yourself - you are fooling no one.

All in all though, you are doing a bang-up job of showing how Harris is doing as well as she is, with zero qualifications or accomplishments.
Because you're too much of a coward to answer the question so I'm going to assume you're okay with Trump pimping out your religion
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

$ 165

$ 180

need to come to your area.. skirt steak is $10 a pound or more around here..

As a ketovore, skirt steak, homemade guac, cheese, sour cream with pico on a lettuce leaf isnt cheap.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Because you're too much of a coward to answer the question so I'm going to assume you're okay with Trump pimping out your religion
You are wrong yet again. I Simply prefer to stay on topic.

Although I do understand why that is not your preference.
Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Half the people on this thread are talking about Mexican food and restaurants lol

Why are you so scared to answer the question?
Oldbear83
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Half the people on this thread are talking about Mexican food and restaurants lol

LOL, nice projection but no one is "scared". I just think your try is bollocks, and you would do much better to stick to the topic. By the way, worries about the cost of restaurant food is much closer to the topic than arguments over who should be allowed to sell Bibles.

Do try to keep up ...
Bestweekeverr
Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

LOL, nice projection but no one is "scared". I just think your try is bollocks, and you would do much better to stick to the topic. By the way, worries about the cost of restaurant food is much closer to the topic than arguments over who should be allowed to sell Bibles.

Do try to keep up ...
Will you PM me your answer? I promise I won't tell anyone
FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

$ 165

$ 180

As a ketovore, skirt steak, homemade guac, cheese, sour cream with pico on a lettuce leaf isnt cheap.

It is just as bad in FL. 160 to 180 weekly groceries for two. We go out for dinner, 2 burgers, 3 drinks and a salad $80 at an Irish pub. It is really tough for many.
Doc Holliday
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you accept that these are the choices at hand and you weigh which candidate's policies are more in line with Christianity, the choice is Trump.

Also if you don't vote for Trump, it helps Kamala, which then furthers us toward anti Christian values.

Voting is not an endorsement for everything a candidate has said or done, it's an endorsement for whose policies you think align more with your values.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Doc Holliday said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

If you accept that these are the choices at hand and you weigh which candidate's policies are more in line with Christianity, the choice is Trump.

Also if you don't vote for Trump, it helps Kamala, which then furthers us toward anti Christian values.

Voting is not an endorsement for everything a candidate has said or done, it's an endorsement for whose policies you think align more with your values.

Pimping out our religion? He didn't sell us out. He actually delivers for his voters.

TDS crowd can't think their way out of the paper bag the media put on their heads. Lemmings.
FLBear5630

Doc Holliday said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Pimping out our religion? He didn't sell us out. He actually delivers for his voters.

TDS crowd can't think their way out of the paper bag the media put on their heads. Lemmings.
Pimping te religion? Isn't the point to spread the word? Lord works in mysterious ways, if Trump brings the Word to those that wouldn't have been open isn't that a good thing? Maybe those people would treat anything free with suspicion? There are those that believe anything worth having cost money, namely most of the Finance world. In my opinion, it is worse to judge it just because it isn't what you or your Pastor would do.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Pimping te religion? Isn't the point to spread the word? Lord works in mysterious ways, if Trump brings the Word to those that wouldn't have been open isn't that a good thing? Maybe those people would treat anything free with suspicion? There are those that believe anything worth having cost money, namely most of the Finance world. In my opinion, it is worse to judge it just because it isn't what you or your Pastor would do.

I personally don't like him selling Bible's for political gain. Having said that, I don't think there is anything wrong with selling Bibles. And you raise a fair point about getting into hands of others.

Trump has lots of flaws, he's a salesman, that's what he's been his whole life. I won't applaud his marketing through Christianity, and I'll avoid anything he sells through it, but it's not a significant issue. People buy what they like.
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Exactly, and why this is apparently so difficult for some people to grasp is beyond me. Nobody is voting for Trump to be their pastor or their kid's Sunday School teacher and a vote for him is in no shape, form, or fashion an endorsement of everything he has done in his life. It's an endorsement of the belief that of the choices voters have, his policies line up best with traditional Christian values and there is already a prior 4 year period to prove it. Compared to the other option it's an easy choice.
Doc Holliday
Johnny Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Exactly, and why this is apparently so difficult for some people to grasp is beyond me. Nobody is voting for Trump to be their pastor or their kid's Sunday School teacher and a vote for him is in no shape, form, or fashion an endorsement of everything he has done in his life. It's an endorsement of the belief that of the choices voters have, his policies line up best with traditional Christian values and there is already a prior 4 year period to prove it. Compared to the other option it's an easy choice.
Some people sit by and wait for the stars to align while the world burns around them.
J.R.
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

he has shown he is a Meow
J.R.
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

$ 165

$ 180

I live in Dallas and Skirt (which is my fav. skirt) $20/lb. And don't get me started on BBQ, That has become ridiculous . I'm a native Texan and grew up eating cooking BBQ, but just out these days.
J.R.
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

correct , I do not understand why all yall lemmings dig fat boy. Neither are good choice.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

correct , I do not understand why all yall lemmings dig fat boy. Neither are good choice.
we all know that neither are good choices so what do you do?

I fall back on policy and so I will be voting against Harris in Nov, either by voting for Trump or another canidate. If polls still show tight race between Harris and Trump, I vote Trump.

Its really that simple, vote for the canidate that aligns with your policy ideals and has the best choice of winning.

Voting based on your feelings has never lead to good govt representation. They want you to vote based on your feelings while ignoring the fact they are opposite of your policy stance.

I know people in 2020 that voted for Biden but dont agree with a single policy of his..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
J.R.
Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Oldbear83 said:

The point that was brought up was "The only reason you can hate Trump is because the liberal tv media tells you to." I brought up a reason of why I'm not a fan of his, which was directly from an action he made. No liberal media involved.

This board is 99% conservative/republican so the filth spewed from the Democrats is put on display by enough people that it doesn't need me to call out. I don't really like Harris either, but everything bad I could possibly say about her is already expressed and amplified here. Not the case with Trump.

This board is more interesting where there are at least some dissenting voices and isn't a total echo chamber.

You are now the one not being honest be avoiding the question. Is Trump selling the Word of God for personal gain something that you approve of? You can say yes without advocating for Harris you know?

And just what in the hell are you talking about? lol. He hasn't crack open the Bible. Hell, he cannot even show it upside down. I don't need a US constitution in his bible. 2 Corinthians anyone? How he been able to pull the rouse on the evangelicals, just makes me scratch my arse. Lots of non thinkers out there.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

$ 165

$ 180

I live in Dallas and Skirt (which is my fav. skirt) $20/lb. And don't get me started on BBQ, That has become ridiculous . I'm a native Texan and grew up eating cooking BBQ, but just out these days.

Just got an oil change, they want 121$ to change cabin filter and 65$ for air filter. Did myself for 45$ for both. The mark up is ridiculous. If I would have done what they recommend, 4k, just for maint items. It is getting to the point you can't get out of a vet's office for less than $500 or a repair place for less than $600. This economy is destroying people. Afraid even with Trump, prices are not coming down now that people are conditioned.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.